• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-NiPT Thread

Fascinating MGS, thanks. I may decide to give that a go one day too. I still haven't ever tried 5-MeO-DMT, I had 100mg once but I was always too chicken shit to try it, and I eventually traded it. :)

I'm nursing some serious heart break, I know Xor is too..and if I am this broken up, Xor has to be in far worse shape it was marriage after all. If you all want to chip in and fly MGS out to where Xor is, others will have to follow us down but I can ensure not only that everyone will get to try bufo and 5meodmt, but you will have MGS and Xor to help facilitate the classic experience that others tell me I was born to give.

:) I could use the vacation and what, plane tickets are a couple hundred USD. We all get to share our good psychedelics, each others company, and the Bluelight Virtual Psychedelic Band can make its US debut.

I know its a good investment for everyone! :)

Wow I took a look at those pieces of art and their beautiful. That technique you discovered is very sexy and abstract (my favorite art). I've never seen such beatiful brushstrokes, keep up the good work man cuz your definately talented. How did you manage to blend the colors so well on a tiny 5x5 surface? Either way your style of art has a very psychedelic twist that really draws me in..

Same here and most especially after an eventful night, an above average trip, or I run out of weed. Brains are weird how they like to reshuffle themselves after one goes to bed. Im glad you are having a good night on your highly desirable stack of goodies.

Yeah it sucks, I also have GAD though so that's what contributes to most of nonsense that my brain goes through when attempting to sleep, only things I've found use-full are benzos but I only use them rarely as benzo withdrawl is something I wish to never experience, thanks for the good vibes, 16 hours in and I still feel great. I thought the moxy would make things turn uncomfortable but it had unexcpectedly amazing synergy between

Since everyone is posting pics of their appearance I'll post a pic of me tommorow, I'm a small 20 year old who could pass as a 17-18 year old easily.

I'm nursing some serious heart break, I know Xor is too..and if I am this broken up, Xor has to be in far worse shape it was marriage after all. If you all want to chip in and fly MGS out to where Xor is, others will have to follow us down but I can ensure not only that everyone will get to try bufo and 5meodmt, but you will have MGS and Xor to help facilitate the classic experience that others tell me I was born to give.

:) I could use the vacation and what, plane tickets are a couple hundred USD. We all get to share our good psychedelics, each others company, and the Bluelight Virtual Psychedelic Band can make its US debut.

I know its a good investment for everyone! :)

Hey man, I would be down. I can't afford to go anywhere right now (I put myself $40k+ in debt with my legal opiate/opioid habit over the years and I am in the process of chapter 7 bankruptcy to discharge it all and start my financial life over - fortunately I have a well-paying job), but if you want to come to Asheville I am living alone, you could stay here. And we could hang out with Delsyd and Karma and Bob Loblaw lives here too.

I'm serious by the way if you really want to do that and weren't just joking.

I'll go ahead and say, yes, if it actually happens.

Not something I'm really interested in, but not all 5-meo tryptamines are bad. I thought 5-meo-mipt was quite nice in the 15-25mg range although once I got to around 20mg it did produce some nausea. At the time, my blood pressure would normally run in the 140s/90s and a 30mg dose had it above 160/100 for a short time (the worst part of the come up until I peaked). My pulse went above 100 during the come up but dropped down to the 80s and 90s once I reached the peak.

5-meo-dmt sounds awesome and I really want to try it.
5-meo-dalt doesn't seem psychedelic to me unless I take a really high dose. One of those times I blacked out and apparently was freaking the fuck out thinking I was dying for about 1.5 hours. Low doses were boring. Don't like it.
5-meo-amt is not a very good psychedelic until you take it at levels that are way above Tikhal's dose range. Take enough for a real trip and you'll feel sick for 2-3 hours as you slowly peak. You'll puke your guts up. You can get around it by splitting it into 3 or 4 doses but then you have to take a little extra - 20-25mg instead of 14-16mg, and it still is not as good as most other psychedelics.

I did hear some good things about 5-meo-met a few years ago but never found a vendor. I might try that one but not much interest in 5-meo-nipt or malt. If I got some for free or could buy a gram for $20 I guess I'd try them. I'd much rather see what 25E-NBOMe or methallylescaline are like (need to read about them first).

I'd love to see some new 4-ho-tryptamines like others here. I've been interested in 4-ho-amt forever (wikipedia says side effects are similar to 5-meo-amt but I remember reading somewhere that it was extremely visual and maybe it would have some unique properties) and I'd be happy to try 4-ho-aet. Or an ALEPH (I know, those aren't tryptamines).

^ lol I was so fucked up that day I don't even remember writing the above proposal to meet up =D. As much as I would <3 to do so I'm in no position to travel anywhere atm but thanks for being so kind Xork... haha sorry to bud in there.

Heh, funny, I just re-read that earlier when this thread popped up again. :) I was being serious though. I have no doubt we'd get along great.

Yeah no doubt, your probably my favorite bluelighter <3. Too busy with work in such to travel though. I think this was the day I blacked out after taking aMT and etizolam and most of my moxy vanished... there's something fishy about releasers and etizolam that causes me to break the blackout threshold very easily.

You may be onto something there, when I blacked out of 2mg of etizolam I was also on ~100mg of MDMA.

Same thing with 5-APB, I mean I've taken etiz with APB's and aMT plenty of times with no problem but out of the blue my average dose of etiz will send me into blackout mode. Strange stuff... I don't think I've ever blacked out on etiz only, maybe some amnesia but that's about it. Actually now that I think about it there was this other aMT trip where I thought I fell asleep but I left "clues" that I was still awake ie. The tv channel was changed, left food and dishes out, and was laying on my back propped up with two pillows which I never do.

You may be onto something there, when I blacked out of 2mg of etizolam I was also on ~100mg of MDMA.

I gotta say back when I was a heavy benzo abuser and would blackout often and badly on the regular, so much that it was etc. I had a vicious blackout that really stands out in my mind on MDMA and Alprazolam, probably the worst black out I remember if you get what im saying, scares me to think about what would have happened if I didnt have good friends with me. also lost my phone and had to go all over town trying to remember where i had been to no avail.

as for 5-MeO-NiPT, I agree what a waste making that when you could be making a 4 sub- whatever. oh well, still got a good amount of those I havent delved into yet. Just the descriptions of all the 5-meo's sound nasty, (there was one I wanted to try pre 2C ban, eh slightly wanted to try) Im prone to nasty side effects all ready the 5-meo's just seem like a family that would not sit well with me.

《Plasticity》;12178073 said:
Lol, cuz we all know what a success 5-meo-malt was 8), same goes for -eipt. Flop after flop these people just don't learn...

I wouldn't expect many 5MeOs to be great but some do like some of them; many like 5meo-Mipt and 5meO-Dalt for example but that is much beside the point for me which is more the sense of enquiry which Shulgin never lost - what will it do and why? I suppose it comes down to whether you favour the potential kicks or the "science" more - most things I can at least have one intersting trial of although obviously I would favour better things but I still find the whole thing fascinating...I haven't tried this but how does it compare with 5MeO-MiPT, 5meO-NMT and then those to 5MeO-iMPT and so on

I wouldn't expect many 5MeOs to be great but some do like some of them

5-MeO-MET was divine stuff, mostly like MET/5-MeO-DMT hybrid. Same warm blue colors of MET but far more potent. Little to no bodyload or PNS nonsense like most of the other 5-MeOs cause. The only other one I have tried with any regularity and enjoyed was 5-MeO-MiPT (vaporized) which is *alright* but nothing great. I have some 5-MeO-DPT but never got around to sampling it...perhaps one day.

5MeO-DMT is top notch - I'd take you up on MET or 5MeO-MET - just saying I understand why people don't expect much from this catagory - I didn't get much fun off 5Me0-MiPT which a lot like (maybe didn't take enough) 5MeO-DALT was good enough for a few goes etc. Tastes vary but the search should continue not just based on individual opinion but just for knowledge.

I have tried this beautiful compound a few times in the past, but always in combination with other substances, and it truly blew me away. I combined it with 5-MeO-MALT both times, so I'm not sure how it is on its own. I also very irresponibly tried it together with diphenidine, had some weird body sensations at some times (which isn't abnormal for these substances) but also the most beautiful open-eyed visuals ever.

Soon I will bio-assay the NiPT on its own and I will try and write a nice trip report for you all. I hope this compound resurfaces the market so anyone can try :)

5-meo-dmt is one of my magical triad. It´s a category on itself. So different to the rest, so powerful and versatile. I can understand is not an easy one so its not suited for the faint of heart...

It´s the only psych that I have had some kind of addiction as well. During a brief time I was vaporizing it most of the nights. Quickly I understood I was raping the spirit of the molecule and my own spirit abusing that way and I just stopped. I haven´t vaporized it again and now only use it sparely, maybe once in a month of two, using the nasal route, with I find way more healthier and less fiendish. As I wrote this Im thinking that maybe plugged or taken oreal with an imao can be even more healthy.

Sorry for derailing the thread, but all the hate to 5-meo´s and that one in particular was kind of disrespectful for a family of magestatic compounds