• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

I used 5-MeO-DMT once over twenty years ago. It was entirely non-visual. Anti-visual, actually, as I lost touch with my sense of vision. (N,N-DMT is wildly visual.) I picked up some pre-web tryp foxy at the same time, but never took any, so I can't speak to it. Also got some 5-MeO-aMT at the same time, which I'm grateful to have avoided.

Fun fact before I start: This is my 4th drug with "MiPT" in the name I tried. I did MiPT, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT before. I love all of them and now I love 5-MeO-MiPT as well.

I took a pill with a declared content of 10 mg of 5-MeO-MiPT.
Before I took it, the only thing I knew about this chem was that it was an empathogenic psychedelic. My expectations turned out to be accurate because the effects I experienced could be described as a psychedelic with a hint of empathogenicity. Overall, I am positively surprised by 5-MeO-MiPT because I expected something milder. At the beginning I experienced subtle, natural bodily euphoria manifesting as pleasant shivers, but there was also a hint of cognitive euphoria. These sensations started to fade, and in their place, the psychedelic aspect emerged. Clear visual changes such as rippling of images or color shifts occurred, and my way of thinking and perceiving reality also changed. The euphoria that appeared as the first effect of the substance would come back from time to time

The improved perception of music is also noteworthy. I could distinctly feel each layer and appreciate the beauty of the music more.

At the peak, I took a hit from a N2O cartridge – it nicely intensified the psychedelic effects for a moment. This was my first time with a psychedelic + N2O mix, but I will definitely revisit it because I see potential here.

The experience lasted for 4 hours, followed by just an afterglow. The body load was moderate. As expected with tryptamines – sometimes cold, sometimes short of breath, sometimes tight chest. It's bearable, and there's nothing to complain about. I may have felt some stimulation in the heart though...

In my opinion, it's closest to 2C-B among more popular drugs, but for my taste, 5-MeO-MiPT is a much more enjoyable and intriguing psychedelic than 2C-B. But I was never a fan of psychedelic phenyleths. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Soon, I might try 5-MeO-DiPT as well

That sounds lovely!

I'm surprised that 10mg oral only lasted 4hrs - maybe you metabolize it much faster than I do.

5-MeO-MiPT is a much more enjoyable and intriguing psychedelic than 2C-B.
I think this is something mostly true for you. I've turned a lot of people on to 2C-B and Moxy (5-MeO-MiPT). Generally, 2C-B is well tolerated and loved by most who've tried it whom I've given it to. I think Moxy is wonderful, and was surprised so many other people found it had too much body load for them and much preferred 2C-B in every RoA category. But, you know, different strokes & all that. It takes all types to make the world turn or something.

But I was never a fan of psychedelic phenyleths. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Soon, I might try 5-MeO-DiPT as well
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on Foxy. I tried that before I had had either 2C-B or Moxy. Foxy has more body load for me, and is a bit more aggressive in its eroticism. However, it's also a bit more nauseating during the come-up for yours truly, but also more of a psychedelic.

I think Moxy is wonderful, and was surprised so many other people found it had too much body load for them and much preferred 2C-B in every RoA category.
That's a surprise to me. I found the body load of 2C-B to be more intense than that of 5-MeO-MiPT. I guess it's different for everyone. Tryptamines used to give me a very harsh body load, but as I started to use them more frequently, the body load became less distinct. Eventually, the body load from tryptamines ceased to bother me altogether. However, it's still present with phenethylamines

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on Foxy. I tried that before I had had either 2C-B or Moxy. Foxy has more body load for me, and is a bit more aggressive in its eroticism. However, it's also a bit more nauseating during the come-up for yours truly, but also more of a psychedelic.
Thank you for sharing your insights. I'll definitely try 5-MeO-DiPT soon and let you know how it goes. What interests me most about 5-MeO-DiPT are the alleged auditory distortions, which somehow intrigue me. I've experienced a similar effect with N,N-DiPT before, and I loved it. I hope it will be present with 5-MeO-DiPT as well.

However, it's still present with phenethylamines
Keep using them and eventually the same thing that happen with tryptamines happens with PEAs.
What interests me most about 5-MeO-DiPT are the alleged auditory distortions, which somehow intrigue me. I've experienced a similar effect with N,N-DiPT before, and I loved it. I hope it will be present with 5-MeO-DiPT as well.
For me, I don't get much auditory hallucination effect unless I take a really big dose of either drug, DiPT being much more pronounced than 5-MeO-DiPT in its auditory effects. YMMV.

Reactions: aag