• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - Second Launch

I second this, @Bitchniggaz, please don't mix it with an MAOI, it's plenty powerful on its own and doesn't need any potentiation with. It could be dangerous to combo it with an MAOI.
I stated that i would just make it with plain Leaf or maybe some caapi Leaf.
Plain caapi has barely any harmala, to get any kind of maoi you need to make att least 10x caapi.

But thanks for the warning, will def tread with caution.

synthetic 5-meo-dmt fumarate and what about it?

So I am looking to try both DMTs, I have never done those before, and minus the research/trip reports I read on here, I can't seem to find any information on like , which to do first , and should I do synthetics only, or keep looking for a 100% natural product?
I am looking to reach that 'break through' experience, is it possible to obtain such effect if I were to say mix my DMT with a vape ?

I have a few issues. I can't smoke indoors where I live, and don't live in a area where I can just light up on my porch, and really don't want to 'drive just to try'.

Which should I try first? DMT or 5meo? and without a trip-sitter would it be suggest I like maybe phone a friend before hand and facetime them?

I'd say DMT first. Drive to a secluded place and do it. If you have a buddy with you to trip sit that would be good, my bass player blasted off the first time and had a freak out for the first half and I had to guide him (it was cute, he clung to me and said I was his rock and buried his face in my shoulder). Brought him inside away from the music and talking him through it and he came out absolutely glowing. DMT is insanely powerful, you can't really prepare, it's something totally different.

5-MeO-DMT is different. Probably DMT is a good first step.

I'd say DMT first. Drive to a secluded place and do it. If you have a buddy with you to trip sit that would be good, my bass player blasted off the first time and had a freak out for the first half and I had to guide him (it was cute, he clung to me and said I was his rock and buried his face in my shoulder). Brought him inside away from the music and talking him through it and he came out absolutely glowing. DMT is insanely powerful, you can't really prepare, it's something totally different.

5-MeO-DMT is different. Probably DMT is a good first step.
does it matter if the DMT is in a fumarate state? I hear its a bit different then freebase? 5,meo I can digg . i have no one really irl that i can take with me. but im in no rush.
now synthetic 5meo is just as good if not better then the toad venom correct?

5meo is pretty much identical but way more potent than toad venom.

If starting with 5meo DMT start very low like 3-4 mg and work your way up to the breakthrough. DMT is easier to go without a trip sitter. 5meo can be done without a sitter but highly advised not to. Some people can have been seen purging and puking hard which by having some one there helped them. but every reaction is different.

Each will be life changing. But 5meo dmt moreso.

does it matter if the DMT is in a fumarate state? I hear its a bit different then freebase?
It's the same thing but you can't smoke it. Also it's a bit weaker by weight, but the effects are identical, it's the same drug afterall.

Where the hell can you even get DMT fumarate? All illicit DMT is either freebase or rarely, HCl

you will want 5 meo dmt freebase for smoking it. The salts i believe are better for snorting?.

A german guy killed himself last year was called tobias he was smoking 5meo dmt upwards of 8 times a day and killed himself during a psychotic break on the trip. Though this is the extreme end of 5 meo dmt use there are others who will end up the same as they smoke it every day
Seems smoking every day isn’t a good idea.

Going to try 5meodmt soon. I have a cartridge for vaping.

Any advice on it?

How does it compare to standard DMT?

You don't have to white out. I've taken it lots without whiting out. You just have to find your dose carefully. It's beyond words, really.

Any advice on converting the fumarate to freebase? I was thinking of just disolving it in H20, adding base and collecting the precipitate. Looking at methods for other tryptamine fumarates its seems people are collecting the precipitate in a polar solvent and then evaporating, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Freebase is back in Canada thank god I don't have to investigate converting it myself, that sounds like a huge hassle....

I bought a gram of this and now its sold out, as it was only for sale in Canada pretty sure the people who make those insanely expensive carts bought it all. The 5-meo community is worse than ayahuasca yuppies, both for over commercialization and falling for fake shamans. I'm sorry it's a 10 minute experience, I wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for it, the "ceremony" was made up in the last 20 years, and i think the idea you need "integration" is just silly. I can see it with DMT or other psychedelics, maybe, but there isn't even any head fuckery. Its a 10 minute white out there is nothing to integrate. People in online 5 communities get made when i say i just use their "sacred medicine" to jerk off. I wish they would stop calling it medicine because it gives my countries health authority ammunition to ban it. All its going to take in canada is one public bad event, a death or whatever, and the party is over. Giving this over to one of these fruitake toad cults, like how peyote is legal for native church or aya for the santo daime church, that would be the worst thing possible for this substance IMO. It does have anti depressent effects for me, i'm kind of worried that big pharma will take control of it too. I just keep thinking this has to be the end of the road, its banned in so many places, Canada will follow suit eventually....

Glad you snagged 1g of it @Viraldrome. I agree with a lot of what you're saying here. I'd use more diplomatic words to describe my sentiments, but I do admire your fire :)

I reckon there could easily be a lot of people out there like you who wanted to acquire a little stash, and that could explain it selling out quickly. But for sure the commercialization of the experience is a concern for me as well. I hope the supply keeps pumping back in.

One opinion I differ with you on is that think integration can be pretty important with 5-MeO-DMT, but that can be a very personal process. I know for myself it really rocked my world, in a good way. It wasn't really something I wanted to talk to anyone too much about, but I can see how some personalities might need others around them to help process. I guess that's one thing that I love about this community's existence and the general attitude on here, people can reach out and aren't patronized or told they did it wrong etc.

I really really dislike the culture of people thinking they have to put them self at the feet of a self proclaimed guru, or be in some kind sacred cult of self-important spiritual people. Maybe some people actually do need that, I dunno. They probably do. I just wish there was more of a message of independence and DIY punk attitude out there. I feel like everyone is getting this idea that they need their hand held when they take psychedelics, which is good for businesses and life-coach type people, but counter to real liberation in my view.

I like the motto "Keep psychedelics wild"

Luckily there always will be an element of that. At the very least, you can't fence in mushroom spores.

Sorry when i re read that now it comes off as a rant. i'm not anti spirituality, just that there is no religious lineage with this so all the rituals are made up and you could save the 500 bucks by DIY.

I just saw some kid say it was going to be their first psychedelic experience, which is insane. I've been tripping for thirty years and spent decades reading about 5 and researching it before I tried it. I can't even fathom it being someone's 1st trip. But I also don't roll around screaming on the ground like those youtube videos either. I see people say they are embarrassed by how they acted, i got past the acting silly or feeling bad about it after if you do hang ups many years ago. This is just so not a beginners drug