• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - Second Launch

I've a had bit this for a while. its still legal in Canada, I guess there is no such thing, its just not be banned yet in Canada. I vaped under 10 mg in a meth pipe and was shocked at how intense it was. I guess I'm concerned by how dangerous this stuff is really. I understand oral with MAOI is dangerous. But how dangerous is smoking? I was reading about 5 meo "shamans" who force water down peoples throats

I read the water was to force them to start breathing, which sounds scary. I was under the impression toad venom is dangerous because bufotenine was toxic, but I saw this entry on it in TiHKAL

"(with an unknown but large amount, smoked) I observed the subject pass very quickly into an almost coma-like state. Within seconds his face became purple and his breathing stopped. I pounded his chest, and breathed for him, and he seemed to emerge in consciousness, with the comment, “This is absolute ecstasy.” He stopped breathing a second time, and both heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was provided. Again, he recovered and managed to maintain a continuing consciousness and achieve a partial recovery." - TiHKAL

That kind of concerns me. My Covid social circle today doesn't have space for any kind of sitter. I will likely never take a big dose, but in trying to judge the level of risk here, I mean its not like shooting fentanyl. I plan to stick with very low doses. And I have been tripping alone for years so highly unlikely I will jump out a window or fight ten cops. Still a little voice in the back of my head wondering why i don't just stick with DMT/shrooms/acid as there is zero chance of death on those.

That all sounded negative, I loved this 5-MEO-DMT experience. I don't have depression so I am not qualified to call something an anti depressant. A few days later and its seems like it has substantial lasting mood enhancing effects. Is this going to effect my next LSD trip tolerance? DMT seems to be magic n that it doesn't, I'm thinking this one might? I did it twice in two days, doesn't seem to build tolerance to itself.....

5 meo dmt can kill you if you stop breathing by yourself always have a trip sitter if your new. Deep in a breakthrough sometimes you are given the choice to die for real and not come back some people take that choice and thus their heart stops and their breathing and they truly die in the real world. do 15-20 mg and you will be screaming no matter your experince while your in non dual state your body can spazz like crazy.

5 meo dmt has reactivations randomly for weeks after the experince where you just ego death out of nowhere its pretty fucking crazy and other psychedelics will forever be stronger.

Have you ever heard of that actually happening @TripSitterNZ ? I'm not sure I've actually heard of someone dying directly from 5-MeO-DMT. I believe it's possible, but I'm a bit skeptical too.

Yes its why resellers here will only now sell to only trusted dmt customers on the streets due to people not heading warnings and having trip sitters. There have been deaths from not breathing in ceremonies in mexico and south America which is why having somebody with at least some first aid knowledge is crucial for people are new to 5 meo dmt. Only experinced users of 5 meo should even think of doing it alone. One shaman experinced user 300 + trips i heard he fell off something and died on 5 meo from abuery macrus podcast.

I have been given the option of truly dying or returning to carry on life on a trip before i believe if i accepted i would of died right then and there this stuff is like nothing else. Its more dangerous than lsd shrooms or dmt.

I have done incountable 5 meo dmt trips, mostly smoked ones but also sublingual and with and without IMAOs. I have had quite a heroic dosages too and apart of the world shattering to pieces intensity of the trip, I would say it was always 100% sure and transparent for the body.

Maybe it´s the bufotenine the potentially dangerous but the 5-meo-dmt seems to me, subjetively, after a hackathon of experiences, utterly benign

Over 5mgs for non experienced users can be a hellothon of intense, tho. I´ll better test waters at 2-3mgs

i think it varies from person to person. I for example have sleep apena and stop breathing in my sleep sometimes waking up choking so im more careful with any drug that sends out of my body as my airways are more blocked than the regular person. But more experince does make things easier to handle but i only done it a few times. My heart is also a bit wonky from stimulant abuse. Either way each person has their own body and should proceed with caution if they have any underlying physical conditions.

Have you ever heard of that actually happening @TripSitterNZ ? I'm not sure I've actually heard of someone dying directly from 5-MeO-DMT. I believe it's possible, but I'm a bit skeptical too.
I am no aware of any 5-MeO-DMT deaths on healthy subjects with the pure molecule itself.

Erowid has two reports of deaths in which MAOIs were involved.

In June, a pretty high-profile death happened in Spain with toad secretions: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52920291
It has not been revealed if any other drugs were involved, but the victim was trying to kick a drug addiction

And that moronic pseudo-shaman who doesn't deserve to be named has 4 deaths under his belt because of malpractice with toad secretions (not pure 5-MeO-DMT). The facts are not clear as he, of course, tried to dodge responsibility, and I think was helped by lenient authorities. Here's some info: https://news.knowledia.com/US/en/ar...oval-336d9c64266d4cacd07ba92a9d123d454cd32ce4

I am no aware of any 5-MeO-DMT deaths on healthy subjects with the pure molecule itself.

Erowid has two reports of deaths in which MAOIs were involved.

In June, a pretty high-profile death happened in Spain with toad secretions: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52920291
It has not been revealed if any other drugs were involved, but the victim was trying to kick a drug addiction

And that moronic pseudo-shaman who doesn't deserve to be named has 4 deaths under his belt because of malpractice with toad secretions (not pure 5-MeO-DMT). The facts are not clear as he, of course, tried to dodge responsibility, and I think was helped by lenient authorities. Here's some info: https://news.knowledia.com/US/en/ar...oval-336d9c64266d4cacd07ba92a9d123d454cd32ce4

That article is really shocking I truly hope they didn't do all that stuff and it being exaggerated. Sound like sociopaths though regardless personally I am staying away from anybody who calls themselves a shaman honestly. What is with the throwing water in people's mouth to get gag response? Stuff like that didn't make sense to me obviously a wacky move and is this dude blowing yopo up their nose and having them smoke toad venom at the same time? His whole method of going about this sounds really sketchy. If I was ever gonna do this is would be with synthetic 5-MeO-DMT taken with no other drugs.

A german guy killed himself last year was called tobias he was smoking 5meo dmt upwards of 8 times a day and killed himself during a psychotic break on the trip. Though this is the extreme end of 5 meo dmt use there are others who will end up the same as they smoke it every day

Gotta be a hardcore psychonaut to be smoking 5-MeO-DMT all day everyday, my goodness . Would tolerance not really be that much an issue like with N, N-DMT? Pretty much any ridiculously excessive psychedelic use like that could have consequences I'd assume, people get obsessed with all manners of things. To each their own I'll say.

Tolerance is not a issue at all. Within a hour you can just get keep smoking off and blasting off but why anybody would want to do that when its the most intense experince on earth is beyond me.

I am like half flush this insane shit down the toilet and half I should order a gram of it right now.

Its such an intense experience. You realize as soon as you exhale that holy shit this is going to be crazy. I vape it in a dedicated 5 meo dmt meth pipe and it despite weighing out precise mg doses there is quite a bit of residue in the pipe from the last load that is active. Its easy to smoke more than you meant to and the smoke is so sweet and tasty. I would avoid using any type of Yocan DMT vape pens because of build up. Every time I do it its like several days of enhanced mood after.

the smoke is so sweet and tasty
Yeah, you feel the intensity building from 0 to FUCK! just as you release the puff, however the smoke is anything but sweet.

I come to love the bitterness of most drugs once you taste it for the centesimal time, but tryptamine tasting is always disgusting no matter how

That article is really shocking I truly hope they didn't do all that stuff and it being exaggerated. [...] What is with the throwing water in people's mouth to get gag response?
It's not exaggerated.
Here's an example

Any i.m. users here? I recently did 10 mg of 5-MeO-DMT i.m. and it was an intense experience. But not really psychedelic?

I had convulsions, a very irregular breathing rate and sweated a lot. I felt like I got what I deserved for taking what is basically toad poison. After 30-ish minutes of lying down I was able to get up, limbs still shaking, and felt great euphoria with slight fleeting OEVs.

Did I not take enough for a "breakthrough" or is it just not for me ? (I'm in no rush to try it again)

I will hopefully get a half gram of this finally.
I have done houndreds of different nn-dmt trips before but never 5-meo.

Would it work to make changa from this?
No harmala but just maybe 20% 5-meo and then plain Leaf or maybe caapi Leaf.

Since a full dose is around 15mg then 20% would probably work well.
So around 100mg of 5-meo-changa would be a good strong breakthrough.

fuck do not mix maois with 5 meo or anything.

A full dose can be less than 10 mg of 5 meo.

Start with 4 mg 5 meo and go up 1 mg each time til you find your release dose which could be around 10-12 mg.

Also have a sitter this stuff is ultra powerful. its way way beyond dmt

I second this, @Bitchniggaz, please don't mix it with an MAOI, it's plenty powerful on its own and doesn't need any potentiation with. It could be dangerous to combo it with an MAOI.