View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Keep on charting the new ground for us Samadhi. It sounds like intersting and different territory. All the best - Pipp.

oh, I have to add, unfortunately I eyeballed the material, just scooped a little onto the ashes and smoked that. I think it was around 20mg total (remember I got maybe 15mg in me by the time I started tripping hard). Next experiment I will properly weigh it out...I really wasn't expecting these effects (I was expecting something very mild). But, it certainly wasn't more than 20mg (I'm pretty good at eyeballing especially with material I've weighed before and know the relative density of).

Goes to show you that you should always weigh out properly, even with supposedly very mild compounds.

Have you tried any new trials with it smoked to see if the effects were duplicated? Anyone else give it a go via the smoking method? It seems promising so far! Any new information would be appreciated :).

I haven't yet. To be honest I have tripped so often in the last month that I am now mildly tripping 24/7, so I'm going to give my HT2a receptors a little break (although I still am going to IV 5-meo-DMT this weekend if I get a chance).

I am excited for others to try in the 20-30mg range...I don't know why people haven't thought to take it up past low doses before (nanobrain had reported that 5mg was definitely active).

Low doses smoked and higher doses is like two TOTALLY DIFFERENT DRUGS. The low dose was nothing special, a rubbery body feeling, mild visual distortions, mild euphoria. The high dose was....an eye-gasm :D <3

Haha, alright, well I guess that's an excuse :). I'm sure I'll eventually get around to collecting it, but it might take a little while. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread to see if anyone else tries it, and I'm sure one day I'll have a report.

cool! look forward to it! I was hoping I would get some peoples to pull it out of their stash and reconsider it, we'll see.

I'll have another report sometime this fall probably once my tolerance has gone down a bit (and the constant patterns fade from my open eye visual field :D).

Gaian Planes said:
here's a journal entry I just added, but I thought I would put it here too for completeness sake.

I tripped again tonight and boy oh boy was I glad I decided too :D

From what I've read, this compound's effects seem similar to 5-meo-dmt.

Are there any key differences?

Listening to Shulgin speak about 5-meo-dalt was intriguing. :)

Depersonalized said:
Are there any key differences?
My high dose trip was pretty similar to 5-meo-DMT in the sense that it was very incapacitating and intense rush. I think a little more would have been an ego death trip like on 5-meo-DMT high doses.

The dissimilarity: 5-meo-DALT seemed to be more 'light' and more fun, less heavy duty spiritual material and more drug-like/recreational in manner.

How did you smoke it? crack bong or onto top of cone leaf material?
How does it be best smoked,
hmmm wonder how long it last compared to oral or snorting it

it only lasts a few minutes, less than DMT even. I smoked it on top of some mj out of a regular bowl (iirc).

Its great that way. Way fucking intense (I got practically nothing other than a weird bodyload from 50mg oral).

Gaian Planes said:
Just as a curious sidenote, using neurotransmitters as metaphor, there was something written by a person who noted that any and all 'standardized tests' have been created within a framework of the 'dopamine' system rather than the 'serotonin' system and as such are not complete accurate systems to test a wide variety of personalities/types of people (nor can they be an accurate measure of intelligence in ANYONE).

Has anyone tried rectal administration with 5-MeO-DALT?

I was thinking about titrating this one via that route...something to the effect of 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, and 25mg doses. I've already taken it orally at 4mg for no discernible effect. I probably won't ever get around to it though...lots others demand my relatively limited amount of tripping time.

its seems dose's over 100mg get you to a DMT like effects.
Smoking also does this at what doses? ~20mg
sweet might have like 50mg oral dose's then bump 50mg again then smoke some.

I wouldn't waste my time with oral with this one. It doesn't seem to do much if anything (compared to smoking it, yes +20mg at least).

ok thinkin of taking a few 50mg hit maybe snort 50mg
and smoke some at peak or end or trip
so smoke 20mg right
any tips
i'll post trip report soon

Again, I would skip the oral...I think it will just decrease effects when you do vaporize. I think its probably like 5-meo-DMT where its best to get it in quick. I would just try to get 20-30mg into you as quickly as possible (smoking). It vaporizes quite nicely. I think if you get enough you could have a classic 'breakthrough' experience like DMT or 5-meo-DMT.

Looking forward to your report!

I might try this one again at a higher level if I don't get pre-occupied smoking herb :D

yeah well i had 50mg dose about 2-4hours apart
came on smacky like yopo DMT styles bufo.
then went to like some mild after effect MD effect
smoking in alfoil didn't do anytping and that wass 50mg
hard head i am but still
pretty cruzy drug another perosn vomitted at come on said it came on like "smacky" pill

yeah strange stuff nothing from smoking it in cigo. might try smoking 20mg in crack pipe or foil boat next time i find some.
whats everyone elses recommendations?
had in 50mg dose's
wondering maybe higher dose's if my friend gets some more. after the affects were ok kinda like coming of LSD or MD no comedown or mashed up head.

wonder what 4-Ac0-DALT will be like compared

Yeah, smoking in a cigarette seems like a bad way to smoke this. I'd definitely try smoking it directly... a crack pipe should work or even a glass pipe.

Yeah not found so yet i should right a trip report but i too lazy and i hate looking back to do spelling and gramma checks. that is splatts job.
might try it in a foil cause i don't have no crack pipe access these days not sure if they legal or can get them where i am. Hope my mate gets some more.
has anyone smoked the 4-aco-DALT? or had it

4-aco-DALT is probably a poor chose to smoke since the acetylating the 4th position makes for an unstable compound (it would probably be destroyed).

although I've been meaning to try to freebase some psilocin and smoke that.

Status
Not open for further replies.