View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seems very easy to purchase and is always in stock everywhere and found in e pills. I find anything over 30mg to be a waste.

To me, its like DMT meets MDMA but toned down a bit on both ends to the point of being truly enjoyable. You're pleasantly tripping balls, aware of where you are for the most part, and it comes on so fast there is not enough time to be scared. The visuals are pretty light hearted but very noticeable, maybe intense for some, but nothing like DMT or anything. I've had some serious experiences smoking high end doses of 5-meo-dalt, rolling around on the ground and breathing, healing every inch of my body, cracking joints, relieving tension in my muscles, all in some kind of order intuited from a higher spiritual wisdom...then coming down and occasionally running around in circles dancing with excitement. There's music enhancement, awesome visual enhancement, and no negative come down. You feel great afterwards, like a less pronounced and somewhat similar version of coming off a good shroom trip. Since you peaked so hard so quick, the fact that you are still tripping some time for a while after, seems like nothing to worry about because its barely even noticeable, whereas edible doses can bring out the tryptamine anxiety if your environment enables it sometime during the first couple hour period. Trip peaks for about 5 minutes. Every other method of dosing is shit imo, but it can still be a very useful potentiator for other drugs like MDMA if eaten. For a while I enjoyed smoking this way all day as much as I enjoyed using ketamine all day (and I loved that more than anything), but I had to face the reality that smoking this stuff must be pretty bad for your lungs, so I only do it now once in a blue moon. Its easy to go through a gram of this stuff smoking, whereas with other methods, your stash will probably sit around collecting dust for some time.

Trying to explain the experience is sorta hard for me. If you're interested in trying, I say start with about 20 mg. Then once you get the feel for it, move up until you reach the point where you know you don't need any more. I've had friends with years of experience using psychedelics, including myself, come down from a high dose feeling like we had just had a peak experience, multiple times, but when I look back on it, I know that other substances have put me further out there and left me with much more permanent impressions. This stuff is very forgiving.

20 mgs, full stomach: barely noticable, maybe some color intensification

56 mgs on an empty stomach. Come up was very unpleasant , slowly building uncomfortable body load and a lot of nausea until i threw up about an hour later. which is weird because I RARELY ever get sick off drugs, cant even remember the last time i threw up before this. Anyways, after i threw up the nausea was gone and all was good. Definitely psychedelic, although mild. Visually there is color enhancement, patterns crawling on the floor and ceiling, mild CEVs of intricate dark green patterns. Mental aspects not affected much, very clear mind and not too many trippy thoughts. Food was enjoyable. Some erotic energy. Overall, quite mild and not sure I want to go higher just because of the body load/nausea at the beginning.

Has anyone tried this in combination with 2c's or mushrooms?

Last edited:
I think each person has their own sweet spot with this. Personally between 20 and 30mg provides me with a psychedelic headspace with music appreciation, increased tactile sensations and some mild OEV. The come up can be a bit rough for the inexperienced as it is very fast acting and you can get from oral dosing to peak in 20 to 30 minutes, so if you haven't experienced it before it can have you thinking 'how far is this going' but you soon recognise the peak and then it is smooth sailing for about three hours with a nice subtle drop back to normality. This is not one for deep and meaningful trips but rather a nice short lived mild psychedelic session which can be enjoyed at home or at a club (although watch out for that come up in public). It is not speedy and there is no come down or aftereffects.

Agreed. It can be pretty fun for a night out. Its pretty easy to work with and still be normal. I'd be pretty bored eating 30 mg. at home with nothing to do though. One time I almost got stuck in a DUI checkpoint on 30 mg. and I began to panic. So you should still be careful on this stuff, even though the effects from eating it are pretty mild. Eating 30 mg. right before dosing a good dose of MDMA is pretty damn good. It had me rocking back and forth on the ground for over an hour, and the roll itself lasted longer than usual. Very intense euphoria but in a clean way.

Bought some of this to add to my collection... was in need of a good time after going through 2 months of shit. Couldn't use a SRA due to depression issues, research led me to this compound. I initially dosed orally 35mgs, and waited for full come up. Nice body buzz, some visuals, amazing musical appreciation. Not strong enough. Snorted ~15mgs more. Now we're talking! CEV's like crazy. Very pleasant feeling. Music was 3 dimensional. Lots of urge to dance. No noted pupil change or exterior clues, was very much in control- could be social. Then, I got incredible munchies! Like, beyond anything marijuana has ever done to me. This was an excellent effect for me, because due to depression, my appetite has been shit. Food tasted amazingly good! Around 4:30 mark, the trip faded away and I was just fine. The after effects of the trip have been great, with no side effects noted, except that my hunger has remained! :) Definitely not the strongest experience I've ever felt (that would be DMT), but it was perfect for me and my situation. In so far as intensity, I would rate the experience a 3.5-4 on a 10 scale. I have shared with friends and all have reported similar results. Maybe a let down if you have extensive experience, or high expectations. Would be fun to mix in with a roll or other substance.

Ate 15mg a couple months ago. Didn't do much. Made the lady feel tired. I didn't feel too tired as a result of the drug. We gave one another massages. That was nice, as was the sex. Nothing that stood out too much.

Ate 22mg a couple weeks ago. Not very pleasant. Had a persisting headache throughout. Material was somewhat noticeable, hardly being a +1.

Don't think I'm going to do this again. It doesn't seem worth exploring, when there are other tryptamines I would rather have/try.

Enjoy!

Does anyone have anything to say about comparing this to MDMA when vaporized? not smoked, vaporized as in either a home-made lightbulb vaporizer or a base pipe. I keep reading varying reports about smoking it and I'm wondering if that might be what's making people recommend 15mg while other people 50mg

Tbh it reminds me of Good mdma when it comes to music. Its pretty fun turning a song up uber loud while getting your peak. Its no mdma sub. but it has almost the same music appreciation

Does anyone have anything to say about comparing this to MDMA when vaporized? not smoked, vaporized as in either a home-made lightbulb vaporizer or a base pipe. I keep reading varying reports about smoking it and I'm wondering if that might be what's making people recommend 15mg while other people 50mg

In every post I've made about smoking, I used a base pipe (what I probably referred to as a shitter, or a shit pipe). 15 mg. is great, but 20-25 is better. I may load the pipe with 50 mg., but who knows how much is actually getting to the lungs in the 1-2 hits I take. When I load it with 50 mg., I just simply want to make sure I get the greatest of effects... 20-30 just doesn't seem to do it, but it's still pretty great. Try 20 mg. first and see where that gets you.

Then, I got incredible munchies! Like, beyond anything marijuana has ever done to me. This was an excellent effect for me, because due to depression, my appetite has been shit. Food tasted amazingly good!
This was one of the most unexpected effects of 5-M-MeO-DALT for me. I'm used to RCs destroying your appetite, but this really is an appetite stimulant, I've watched friends on it devouring food like it was their last meal then looking for more.

@SONN With regards to vaping it, this really didn't work for me. It tasted foul and kicked in so fast I hadn't got the pipe away from my mouth. If you can imagine the rapid come up from oral dosing condensed into 15 seconds then the effects only lasting for another minute you have it. I've seen people mention insufflating it but I have had zero effects when I've tried this.

I was excited about trying this chemical, but hearing about the possible toxicity is a little scary.

Care to elaborate on that Enter Galactic?

What you guys were discussing on the previous page about allyl amines is a little thwarting. But the trip reports don't seem to indicate that anyone has had adverse affects that would relate to that.

I FINALLY got a Good feel for this aphrodisiac nature. For some reason Nothing has been as good as the First timeI trialed this but last night I decided to trial it for a 3rd time in a span of 4 months? if not longer. It seemed really fucking weak. I was shocked. I Felt nice tho. I decided big huge rip of weed. Me and lab partner did a few fat rips and BANG! Its literally amazing how much weedpotentiated it body load was there but not bad. I can say this is just like aweak shroom dose with certain aspects that Are different like sexual appeal and no intense cev butdefoevs. We watched a Nasty movie called Slugs which fucking Shreds! The whole moviewas just laughing at how people appeared and images on the tv. Things werefunny in a stoned way. It felt like the Benzo of Shrooms tbh....I def Likethis compound a Lotmore than I did. It hits Very fast too I personally wouldnt do more than 30mgs which I consumed roughly 25 last night. It lasted about 2 hours but was Very Fun and loved up almost no crash at all...A bit uncomfortable at first it really smacks you but weed for some reason seriously potentiates this Perfectly to where I sayno go if theresnot weed. This drug gives you munches too. I did notice Slight slowness like a benzo or alcohol but a +++++ drug.

it has a shroom body load and confusion Its not really to be compared to mushroomsbut if I were to compare thats the best comparison. Oral is the way to go one bomb start with 20 no higherif you havent done it before but allergy tested it. Smoking weed just makes it morenoticeable during movie previews I couldbarely function but stare and grin at the OEV I wasgetting at themost comforting low oev level. nothing was intense just funny. very motor impairinag and hard to form real sentences when coming up basically do not fuckingdrive or do anything stupid.. i noticeyawns and bliss upon comeup likea tired blissful state of mind at ease. Again this rc producesmunchies I only get from niceweed. this drug almost felt theraputic tbh.

Last edited:
I keep hearing people saying this chemical sucks well anyone who takes more than 30mgs and gets Nothing..hit a bowl and watch yourself not being able to talk for awhile. I find it fairly pretty and nothing crappy although the intensity almost got to an uncomfortable body load and confusion. I think some just dont smoke and need to take rips when they peak to see this chemicals nice side

Status
Not open for further replies.