• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

>>>>
What exactly do benzodiazepines that makes it a proper help in an emergency? What would be also good to have, especially if problems with 5-it occur? May beta blockers be a help?

Slow down your heartrate and keep you calm.

I also heard that beta blockers can be a fatal decision together with stimulants. 10mg valium solved any problems untill now in approx. 20-30 minutes. If no then I took one more and then was peace. Anxiety, panic, hypertension, heart rate 130 goes down to 90. Dont use vals if you drank (lots of) alcohol! I never used Clonidine but sounds good what I read. Better research and read before trying.

Another problem is vasoconstriction. Natural vasolidators I read in another forum are cayenne pepper (one full tea spoon) and celery they said is good.

My coginitive dissonance with this 5-it mess is that on the one hand, more people have died in a shorter period of time than with most other new drugs, but on the other hand 5-it is (at least for me and many persons I know) a miracle drug because of its special properties. Some may say that it isn't special, but for people who are very sensitive to comedowns, hangovers and depression, it is. There is no mephedrone-like smash into the face euphoria, but it makes you feel very good without making you want to die the days afterwards. In addition to that, it doesn't induce bad binge-behaviour like other empathogens do. So 5-it was an opportunity for those lovers of the empathogen-type drugs who just couldn't stand the hangover any more.
Sure, there is still AMT, but that one is still far away from the bliss 5-it provides.

Interesting, I had to stop taking 5-IT as the comedowns were awful. As bad as MDMA, which I also stopped taking due to the comedowns. (After suffering them for 15 years!)

aMT is the only empathogen type drug I can take without wanting to hang myself in the days after!

How often did you take it? How much did you take?

5-IT? I got through 5g over the process of a few months. (Not all taken by me, but most of it) I tended to take either 50mg or 100mg doses, repeated maybe 3 or 4 times over the course of 18 hours. I appreciate in smaller total doses it might be OK, but then I wouldn't get the effect I wanted for the duration I require.

I prefer aMT as I only ever need to take 2x 50-60mg over the course of 24hours and feel fantastic, then feel fine in the days after.

Last edited:
Is there still nothing about the reason of the deaths? Overheating, heart attack, stroke or something else? What went wrong? I mean how comes some people have a good time on it without any problems and others ..... ?

If it really is killing people why has no other goverment banned it?

When it goes quiet it simply means there is no positive evidence that the drug killed anyone who didnt totally abuse it.

Until I see something more positive than a swedish media report I`ll be carrying on as usual.

^ because governments do not really care about the citizens, but rather to get re-elected and stuff. in many other countries no-one has ever heard about 5-IT, so why make it a problem in the first place? where i live (middle europe), i'd guess that out of 100 people, probably 1 (or less) would have heard about that stuff.
i think, banning drugs is stupid, but i do also think that governements do not do more effort than necessary. and banning a drug is more work to do.

I understand and accept what you say but they were quick enough to ban mdma, mephedrone, mdpv, jwh`s, and more recently, mxe, and yet nothing is mentioned about 5-IT?

Strange!

The policy (in the UK at least) seems to be more about banning "legal highs" that get too popular than banning dangerous chemicals with the potential for abuse.

Consider that 5-IT has all but dissapeared from the shelves of the major vendors and I would expect this one to end up ignored completely.

thats it! all the major vendors have took it off so it cant be bought therefore cant be banned, its been brushed under the rug by the vendors to hide it for a short period till this whole thing blows over :)

if 5IT gets banned i have no hope for a nice euphoric stim coming round again for a long time :(

thats it! all the major vendors have took it off so it cant be bought therefore cant be banned, its been brushed under the rug by the vendors to hide it for a short period till this whole thing blows over :)

if 5IT gets banned i have no hope for a nice euphoric stim coming round again for a long time :(

I`m with you on all of that

I really enjoyed this quite a lot. I certainly had some reservations given the deaths in sweden but am very pleased I went ahead with dosing. I believe the swedish cases were a result as mislabelling, as the very slight effects after one hour could easily lead to redosing if it was believed to be 5-APB or whatever.

118mg taken orally at 3pm at a music festival. Some slight cognitive impariment noticed after 30mins but this may be placebo. Nothing much else for 2 hours.

Estimated that the plateau does not begin for 4 hours. Good energy and stimulation with an urge to chat and dance. Not much empathy or desire to listen.

MXE (20mg) added later which gave a pleasant intensification of effects. Nice entactogenesis and desire for hugs. Huge music appreciation. There definitely seemed to be a very mild psychedelic edge - less than MDMA even but it just didn't seem to be a simple stimulant as some others.

Small bumps of 2C-B added later on which brought visuals surprisingly quickly. Estimated dose around 7mg insufflated.

A small amount of cannabis after 13 hours brought sleep within 30 minutes, which is a bit longer than normal.

There was a definite mood slump on the third and fourth days but otherwise there were not really any discouraging negatives.

one more in hospital ...

-snip- No vendor discussion, this includes linking sites that link to and review vendors ~Jesusgreen

Relevant quotes from another forum:
My girlfriend is currently in intensive care on a ventilator because of accidentally overdosing on this. She's been unconscious since Monday. I hope she's going to live.
They're planning to take her off sedation this morning - when they tried earlier in the week she was still thrashing about. I''ll write a proper report when I''ve more time. Dose was about 250Mg, after a few hours she became overheated, then incoherent, then started thrashing about like she was having a fit. Etizolam did nothing. If I'd waited any longer to call the ambulance, she'd probably have died.
Cheers for the good wishes everybody. It was a simple mistake to make, she just split what was left by eye thinking it was about 200mg, when it was actually more like 500. We'd both necked it and I said "where did you put the rest?" "That was all of it", she said. Uh-oh.

It's actually not that simple a mistake to make unless you've already been up for 48 hours hammering both APBs and your scales have broken, but there you go. No lectures please, I feel bad enough already.

Anyway, just got back from the hospital, she's still in intensive care and had a big oxygen helmet thing on so couldn't talk, but at least she's semi-conscious. She's being fed through a tube up her nose. She smiled when she saw me, it broke my heart.

be careful with dosage or if you can just skip it

Last edited by a moderator:
says 250 if i read it right.... thats not that high above what others have been taking...

First he wrote 250. Then 200 and then maybe it was 500 or so :)

There is no sense to go above 110 MAX. All above you are playing with your life.

You need 250 to feel something ? Stop using it :)

It was a simple mistake to make, she just split what was left by eye thinking it was about 200mg, when it was actually more like 500. We'd both necked it and I said "where did you put the rest?" "That was all of it", she said. Uh-oh.

It's actually not that simple a mistake to make unless you've already been up for 48 hours hammering both APBs and your scales have broken, but there you go. No lectures please, I feel bad enough already.

So it was a massive eyeballed dose, and following a 2 day binge on other stimulants.

anybody had experience to use 5-it directly in the comedown of mdma? dangerous? some 50mg 5it maybe would boost the mdma or would it make problems?

considering this stuff has (potentially) been fatal to certain users, and for unknown reasons, taking it in combos or comedowns might be an even worse idea than venturing out with it in the first place. please be safe!!! just above your question, there is a report of a hospitalization following 5it use on the 3rd day of an empathogen binge...