• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-Methyl-AET Thread

Still no reports? What's going on? :(
Anyone with any information on dose and effects, be it first or second-hand, please share! :D
I'm getting anxious to hear about this one.

4-Methyl-AET Freebase

any experience with this? I saw a reliable supp selling this. Is wothwhile? Seems that is very uncommon chemical

any experience with this? I saw a reliable supp selling this. Is wothwhile? Seems that is very uncommon chemical
There's a big and dandy thread already but no one has posted any experiences, which is surprising because it's been out for a while and people definitely have reported purchasing it. My guess is that not that many people have it because everyone's waiting to hear reports before they buy or actually take the plunge with such a novelty. The thread on it in Advanced Drug Discussion speculates it might cause some nasty health effects. Since that's the most that's been written on it to my knowledge that being out there is probably causing hesitancy, too. The speculation is that the health effects probably aren't likely any worse than for AET, but those same effects got AET pulled from when it was being developed as a legit psychiatric medicine by Upjohn.

AET's Wiki has more

Last edited:
I have yet to find a single bioassay on this one. I am curious about it b/c I find aMT & aET interesting, but part of me thinks this substance could be unpleasant or just a waste of time... Any info yet?

I saw a report on another forum in which a user reported little to no effects from a 56mg dose given as a sample. Standard aet in my experience wasnt active until 75mg. Seems like this should have been active at lower dosages.

I asked for a sample of this from my vendor when I placed a recent order. If they send it I will run some tests and make a report.

I felt some threshold psychedelia and physical euphoria from 15 mg or so. Ingesting a larger dose did not increase effects. Might be useful as a booster for other psychedelics, and maybe would make you trip if you took 60+ mg at once.

I felt some threshold psychedelia and physical euphoria from 15 mg or so. Ingesting a larger dose did not increase effects. Might be useful as a booster for other psychedelics, and maybe would make you trip if you took 60+ mg at once.

Perhaps an alternative ROA will be more effective. Vaporizing the freebase may be better, but I woul start witha very small dose and proceed cautiously. I think I am going to pick some of this up, lab rat that I am.8(

Vaporizing 1-2 mg produced no noticeable effect.

Vape 5mg - nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I got a sample from my trusted source.
120mg of 4-me-aET and like all of us im having difficulties how to start and with what dosages ...

I was thinking about 20mg in a gelcap ?

trying right now

180 lbs

0:00: 20 mg orally

0:30 no effect another 20 mg orally

1:00 another 20 mg orally slight stimulation could be from caffeine.

1:30 20 mg orally

2:00 20 mg orally slight stimulation

stopped trying and tried to get some sleep, terrible sleep had RLS and was tossing and turning, waking up constantly. will try next week with 80 mg as a starting dose. no euphoria effects or visuals with were noticed.

Last edited:
4-me-AET? This drug sounds like a total fail based on the chemistry. I wonder why somebody even bothered to make this. I mean this must be like #34872 on the list of potentially promising psychedelic drugs.

I'll exchange a legitament experiance report I found if someone can exchange me the proper dosage information

^^ Way past the time when it would matter that I replied, but... what? Obviously no one has the proper dosage information, because no one can find a legitimate experience report of proper effects. if you had one, it would have been pretty cool of you to post it, so everyone would have had more information. :\

Anyway I was just checking out the PD Index (we modified it some, wondering how people feel about the changes. Basically we hid the lists of links for each section inside NSFW regions that you have to expand to see. Should make it easier to find the section you need), and saw this thread, weird how nothing ever materialized. Anyone partake of this phenomenon, and have any info? It's been over 4 years since the last post on it.