• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread 2 - 4-MeO, 4-MeO, wherefore art thou 4-MeO?

I will be in possesion of this chemical shortly. I am a big fan of ketamine, methoxetamine, and nitrous so I think i'd love this stuff too. I know it is gonna be the good stuff and not that contaminated garbage. How would you compare heavy doses of 4-meo-pcp to heavy ket and mxe doses. Does it completely knock out your motor function like ketamine or is it a more fuctional trip like mxe. Even on strong mxe doses on mxe I am still functional enough to do shit like ride my bike.

The hallucinations are zonky, like with most dissociatives, and can be somewhat annoying. I've never had a bad trip on any dissociative (at least no bad in the "psychadelic mushrooms sense")). Your motor function will be fucked (like on MXE) but you're fully able to run in front of trucks on the highway if you're so inclined. A bike ride? Sure, no problem.

Does it completely knock out your motor function like ketamine or is it a more fuctional trip like mxe

Depends on how much you take, but IME high doses impaired motor function way more than MXE did, it was more like DXM in that department. I don't know if that's the normative reaction though.

i guys,

i recently aquired some 4-meo-pcp. the odor of this slightly off-white powder is so strong, that even the vendor double packed this into a alu-sealed airtight bag. it totally smells like burnt electronics. i tested around 10mg up the nose but the odor and burn make it almost impossible to get to doses like 150mg as stated on erowid.

anyone have insights here???

i tested around 10mg up the nose but the odor and burn make it almost impossible to get to doses like 150mg as stated on erowid.

anyone have insights here???

oral or plugged ? i have tried it only oral and works fine

oral or plugged ? i have tried it only oral and works fine

as written "up the nose" i insufflated 10mg on 2 go's. after about 15 minutes there was tickles and stings all over my nose cavity. the form is HCl. i'm not sure if nasal is any good here, but i'm a bit too afraid to bomb 150mg-200mg (like others describe, but i guess they talk about freebase, no?) right away.

i'd rather like to "ramp up" via nasal to see how and where it goes.. but it's really ugly.. and i'm used to ugly

as written "up the nose" i insufflated 10mg on 2 go's. after about 15 minutes there was tickles and stings all over my nose cavity. the form is HCl. i'm not sure if nasal is any good here, but i'm a bit too afraid to bomb 150mg-200mg (like others describe, but i guess they talk about freebase, no?) right away.

i'd rather like to "ramp up" via nasal to see how and where it goes.. but it's really ugly.. and i'm used to ugly

you could add oral doses too, like 50mg every hour or so

if you want to titrate the dose, then get an oral syringe, dissolve your material in lukewarm water and squirt it up your ass, in little steps, with some time between the squirts. this will be excactly the same like you would have planned nasal and propably way less painful. RA really is a good ROA, and way too often overlooked.

ok thanks bagseed. i will try to ramp up with plugging then. ramping oral in small steps is too time consuming to evaluate actual dosage levels and sweet spots imho.

what would you suggest a good plugged dose (with hole like dissociation) of the HCl so i can split it in 3-4 iterations?

tbh, i have no experience with plugged 4-meo-pcp (and the only dissociative i've tried is ketamine), so for dosage questions, you should wait for other people with experience to reply. but i've read numerous times that plugging is a good ROA for that kind of drugs, so i'd thought i suggest it in the name of harm reduction ;).

the only thing i can say for sure is that plugging is more potent than snorting or oral with most drugs, so maybe go easy. but if you titrate the dose it should be okay.

greets!

harm reduction would be oral then, since your 1st pass metabolism is there to protect you from all sorts of stuff and your stomach acid buffers a bit. but well, i'm used to guinea pigging so i'll try ramping plugged doses of 30mg once i have enough time and report

What would be better to plug it with; an enema bottle or an oral syringe? Do you think 200mgs would be a good starting dose? I have handled my self fine on the many heavy doses of mxe and k I have done.

I tried 85mg sniffed last night. I found the experience far too intense, it was like MXE but with more of a fuzzy/visually trippy feeling that kept gradually building up over time. I didn't even recognise anything in my house. For some weird weird reason I started writing suicide notes. Next time I'll probably have 50mg snorted. I don't know how the hell people are taking 200mg lines.

I feel really shitty this morning.

4-meo-pcp iS EVIL NASTY HORRIBLE STUFF!!! I've lost all the notes. Help!!!

......I found them in the bin, and I'm glad I just threw the rest of 4-meo-pcp down the toilet. It's like MXE's horrible and viscous cousin.

Not to sound like a complete fool, but this post alone makes me think that I would enjoy 4-meo-pcp more than MXE. I really like extreme dissociation and i was never able to achieve the extreme dissociated state of K or DXM with MXE. Maybe 4-meo-pcp is my ticket.

40mg plugged produce at most a very slight confusion and some burny stinging in the bunghole but nothing else so far. i'll ramp another 50mg in and see how it goes. aparently this is cross tolerant to MXE, and speaking of, has anyone combined those 2 so far?

EDIT: another 60mg plugged. dissociation kicking in, vision gets a bit "crossed" but not as bad as MXEchameleoneyes, face gets warm, lips are numb, but it's still all manageable light and easygoing. probably need another 50mg to finally hit 150mg and see where it leads.. looking for the hole in the hole. hello irony!

EDIT2: im at 170mg plugged total and am still able to walk upright and talk like a human. if this would be MXE or K i would be in outter space already... not sure if the stuff is pure and real.. it's definitly HCl tho. i might try another 30mg just to fill the gap to 200 but i cannot imagine to hole on this atm.

Last edited:
Why would you think it's not pure? You've barely ingested any yet. Ketamine is about 2x the potency of this stuff, and 85mg would be a light dose of ketamine.

i dunno ... i plugged till 200mg but i was still feeling "in the middle of something".. definitly not "there" yet. and reading upon others dosages with 80 beeing "uber evil nasty" i did not shoot over the roof. stopped at 200mg .. felt like a mild k tingle or one bump of mxe. sleep is painful after this one unless other dissociactives i always have no trouble sleeping even during comedown, but here.. not a chance. there's some wild stimulation going on, i was raving around the house all night cleaning shit and had intense urge to DO stuff but just could not find an acceptable work for me state. a 5000 piece puzzle might have done the trick.

i need hundreds of mg's(above 200 for sure) of this one for fx. from what i have read most people are like that with it and yes as with all dissociatives there is crosstolerance

ps.
ok so today i decided to check the nasal roa of my hcl, snorted 15mgs and god this hurts more than 2cp and powdered yopo together
now it is a mystery for me too how its possible to be so many nasal reports, but maybe we got it from the same sorce who knows...
however anybody trying the nasal roa is best to start from very low like 1mg to see if you have the painful batch..

Last edited:
What would be a good concintration to make the solution for plugging. The got this nice sized dropper/squirter thing were you squeeze the top. I think It will work good. They had some oral syringes but either they were too small or the tips didn't look good for plugging.

I am contimplating if I should dose today.

my HCL is very good soluble in water 80mg where easily soluble in 1ml so i guess 200mg will easy fit into 2ml. i did it with a 2ml subcoutanous syringe without needle. but the syringe is only about 5mm thick so i can just pop the whole syringe in until the end and press the button. works like a charm

Ok, this is gonna sound like an odd question.

I've been holding on to this for some time, in part due to my reservations of purity, it was I believe the first batch to enter the UK possibly up to 2 years ago following a prolonged period of uncertainty. I have no idea if its HCl or freebase. The texture is crystalline and seems to be quite abrasive on the nose, not particularly well absorbed.

Now given all the bad stories of PCC contamination and my rediculously high dissiciative tolerance (i easily get through 100mg 3-MeO-PCP in a night) I'm considering chucking it, although throwing drugs goes against many things that I stand for.

One more thing, it has a kind of pink-ness about it, originally these were more clear omn some crystsls than other, since I've crushed it, the pink has become unifor)m.

Any ideas from anyone who knows about these things, and any advice (apart from throw it down the toilet)? The little bit hurt my nose a fair amount without showin clears signd of water solubilty, so I'm thinking about vaporising/smoking instead, which should be easy if its freebase.

Any advice on smoking it, i gave up cigarettes 9 months ago so don't suggest putting it in a spliff! What about vaping it? I ain't interested in needles or plugging either. ;)