• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread 2 - 4-MeO, 4-MeO, wherefore art thou 4-MeO?

Hahaha I ended up falling asleep after asking about my heart rate. I bet it wasn't the etizolam that put me to sleep (though I'm sure it helped), but the half dozen pot brownies I ate over the course of the day to enhance my CEVs. Now I'm up, and the CEVs are gone. Hahah oh well guess I'm sober again. What a ride!

^Glad it turned out well.

jimf4ii said:
I can just watch movies by closing my eyes, if I don't like what I'm seeing I'll just open them and close them and a new scene will appear. I can hear auditory hallucinations via the air conditioner. If I don't like I'm hearing I can look at the air conditioner and it will go away. I'm definitely not sober but I'm OK enough to walk to the computer and type this in a reasonable amount of time. Yay 4-meo-pcp

Dissociative dream-visions are pretty fun, and I found this substance pretty good in that category, given its lucidity. Have you tried watching cinema while on it? It's my favorite movie watching drug (throw in a cannabinoid while you're at it).

I tried 85mg sniffed last night. I found the experience far too intense, it was like MXE but with more of a fuzzy/visually trippy feeling that kept gradually building up over time. I didn't even recognise anything in my house. For some weird weird reason I started writing suicide notes. Next time I'll probably have 50mg snorted. I don't know how the hell people are taking 200mg lines.

I feel really shitty this morning.

4-meo-pcp iS EVIL NASTY HORRIBLE STUFF!!! I've lost all the notes. Help!!!

......I found them in the bin, and I'm glad I just threw the rest of 4-meo-pcp down the toilet. It's like MXE's horrible and viscous cousin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best big and dandy thread version name-

Ever.

My hat goes off to you, NKB. ;)

All you PDer's have the best vs. names IMO. It's cause' you're all batshit acidfreaks!

<3

This one is not bad, and the recent batches seem very potent. I prefer this material 10 times over 3-MeO-PCP, as it seem impossible to hole on as opposed to 4-meo.
Still, MXE is quite a bit better, and ofcourse K, but K is annoyingly short acting in my opinion.
Cheers

I've tried it at 130mg orally. Quite a nice high. I was never overwhelmed, but smoking some weed gave me a great buzz for at least 12 hours. Felt like ~30ish of MXE sublingual.

Last edited:
Hahaha I ended up falling asleep after asking about my heart rate. I bet it wasn't the etizolam that put me to sleep (though I'm sure it helped), but the half dozen pot brownies I ate over the course of the day to enhance my CEVs. Now I'm up, and the CEVs are gone. Hahah oh well guess I'm sober again. What a ride!

Somewhere in the haze of the weekend I managed to send a capsule to be tested to ecstasydata.org. I was worried I packaged it wrong or wrote a wrong or unreadable address, but apparently it did manage to get through. Remember that I made this capsule 6 months ago, and it's been sitting in a plastic baggie in summer heat and humidity:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2581

I guess this means that there really have been uncontaminated batches of 4-MeO-PCP sold. FYI, I can't tell you where to find this batch, so don't bother PMing me.

Last edited:
I guess this means that there really have been uncontaminated batches of 4-MeO-PCP sold. FYI, I can't tell you where to find this batch, so don't bother PMing me.

I want to explain further why it's not worth PMing me. Mods, I don't think this counts as "sourcing" because I'm not telling anyone where they can buy this batch or any other batch of 4-MeO-PCP. I bought this batch from a website beginning in "buzz" and ending in "wholesale" sometime between November 2011 and February 2012. This website was shut down months ago, and even if they reopened, it would almost certainly not be selling the same batch of 4-MeO-PCP. Another reason not to PM me, I'm going to take the advice I've seen often on these boards, and take a long break from hard drugs, so I probably won't be logging in again anytime soon.

But if you feel this goes over the line mods, please feel free to delete this post. You guys have a great community and I don't think I'd be able to make as intelligent decisions about my consumption without everything I've read here.

Can anyone point me to some information on IM 4-MeO-PCP? I have tried searching here and google with no avail. Any help would be much appericated.

✰hyperobjects✰;10688190 said:

Oh look who the new pet is!

movementarianHomer.jpg

;)

Can anyone point me to some information on IM 4-MeO-PCP? I have tried searching here and google with no avail. Any help would be much appericated.

A search turned up
this TR, but otherwise just get a handle on the potency of the compound, adjust your dose, then IM as you normally do.

Hello Bluelight. Just got a gram of this compound from a german vendor with a good rating on SoS. In mail the owner claimed the purity to be at 98.5% which sounded promising. After insufflating around 45-60 mg (I'm one of those retarded eyeballers) no effects are present. It's tasteless, white and and looks like pretty much like MXE. The previous 4-MeO-PCP I've used have been off-white / brown in color and stung like nothing I ever insufflated before. Could it be a different salt? Anyone else recieved batches with this appearance that didn't fuck your nasal cavities? On another hand I've also ingested 3 x Etizolam and yesterday perhaps 13 of them which may expalin why I'm not buzzing yet, but I've got a rather high tolerance. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It's also pretty much tasteless. Like literally tastes nothing at all. Weird.

Hello Bluelight. Just got a gram of this compound from a german vendor with a good rating on SoS. In mail the owner claimed the purity to be at 98.5% which sounded promising. After insufflating around 45-60 mg (I'm one of those retarded eyeballers) no effects are present. It's tasteless, white and and looks like pretty much like MXE. The previous 4-MeO-PCP I've used have been off-white / brown in color and stung like nothing I ever insufflated before. Could it be a different salt? Anyone else recieved batches with this appearance that didn't fuck your nasal cavities? On another hand I've also ingested 3 x Etizolam and yesterday perhaps 13 of them which may expalin why I'm not buzzing yet, but I've got a rather high tolerance. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It's also pretty much tasteless. Like literally tastes nothing at all. Weird.
EDIT2:For now, I will blame the BZD. I remember killing MXE highs with the same particular benzos (Etizolam). Now this MXE is a PCE derivative (or maybe more similar to K - not going to debate on this), but I don't think that matters because most arylcyclohexylamines seems to have similar pharmacological action (unless theres some major changes like theinorings or hydroxygroups added). I will wait approx 12 hours and then try again. Wish me luck ;).
EDIT3: According to the vendor. The CAS of his Methoxydine is 2201-35-6. Indicating it is the freebase? Which may explain why it didn't solve well (at all) in water even when heated. Is there any easy way into turning 4-MeO-PCP into HCl salt? Thanks in advance guys!.
EDIT4: Aquire some isopropylalcohol and it still doesn't dissolve in it. Help me you knowledgeable chemists , whats wrong?

Last edited:
It's probably not 4-MeO. If it doesn't dissolve in water or alcohol it's probably something inorganic, eg. chalk.

It's probably not 4-MeO. If it doesn't dissolve in water or alcohol it's probably something inorganic, eg. chalk.

It did dissolve, and then finally when the alcohol had evaporated it was a thick white brick in the blow (chalk? pcp?). Anyways it's froma well known vendor on SoS. If this turns out to be faked I want to 1/10 him with good reasons. Sadly I have no SoS account. I'll be back with more information regarding this substance.

<snip> Drop the vendor talk, it's not what we do here. (Sorry if your stuff is no good though)

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in possesion of this chemical shortly. I am a big fan of ketamine, methoxetamine, and nitrous so I think i'd love this stuff too. I know it is gonna be the good stuff and not that contaminated garbage. How would you compare heavy doses of 4-meo-pcp to heavy ket and mxe doses. Does it completely knock out your motor function like ketamine or is it a more fuctional trip like mxe. Even on strong mxe doses on mxe I am still functional enough to do shit like ride my bike.