View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

CaptainAmerica

Bluelighter
Anyone have any experience at all with this material?

TIHKAL notes of only one experience at 8mg in which
There was a very mild visual distortion, and a prominent vertigo without nausea. In the second hour there is still some enhancement of visual detail, but I am not endowed with the flight of ideas of philosophical concepts as with psilocin. I am rapidly subsiding and I am able to eat normally. Residual insomnia lasted eight hours.

I will have some in my possession next week and will be titrating accordingly. Curious if anyone has anything to offer...

Nice I hope you get some successful expeditions with it, just wanted to say don't forget to store a 4-HO properly :)

I posted this at the other forum, but here is a recent report:

10mg (freebase)
In an hour, perhaps an hour and a half, plant's peak effects were encountered. The freebase makes the 10mg go a lot farther. There is no vertigo what so ever (The tihkal entry altogether is a very poor representation). A very peaceful experience follows through. Very unique to itself. Not pushy at all. It was of very noticable intensity. Plants were enjoying the silence very much. Music was on sometimes, but they would forget that they were listening to it, due to their train of thought. OEV and CEV both present. The OEV being very active in their manners, with some brilliant colors. Bodies was filled with a psychedelic energy, but were very relaxed. They were content in their ways, not thinking of their bodies much. It was easy for them to get lost in the substance. They are very interested in trying this compound further. They can already tell it contains depth of which they want to dwell deeper.

Total duration:
To come up 30-90min
Peak effects around 2 hours
Diminishing effects remaining 2 hours

Last edited:
Do you know of any other TR's or other info outside of Tihkal?

Thanks for the report. :)
I wonder how the effects of this compound will scale with higher doses?

Thanks for the report creme, that gives me a lot more enthusiasm and hope than the TIHKAL report.

Clear Creme = Vendor...........?

It will be interesting to see if this compound has something unique to offer.

Looking forward to more trip report´s.

Haha, nah, I just got my sample yesterday and was excited to put up a first report on it.
Sure, cool thing. I meant no offence, so I hope you didn´t take it that way :)

It just seemed to me that something was a bit off with your little report. And I was thinking it would be an obvious way to letting the "scene" know that it´s know available out there.
And that it´s better than what shulgin say´s about it in Tihkal, or else few people would be buying.
I did read you thread "on that other forum" were I did get the impression that you had "kind of" insider info. Like "no more samples". Which could also just be because you are in mail contact with him. well, nevermind :)

Anyways, personaly I don´t really care if you were the vendor. But it would change how your report should be read of cause.

Well,well, I guess I am a bit paranoid after all. It does pay though to not be too naive on the interwebz. You damn never know who´s behind the screen.%)

It just seemed to me that something was a bit off with your little report. And I was thinking it would be an obvious way to letting the "scene" know that it´s know available out there.
And that it´s better than what shulgin say´s about it in Tihkal, or else few people would be buying.
This point of view makes sense, at least to me. I don't really disbelieve him, and the compound can be good.

If I recall things correctly, when all this long story with 6-AP(D)B started, some newcomers(with just 2-3 posts) posted reports in the first threads. This looked like a vendor promotion, though now I can't find these posts to prove myself. So correct me, if I am wrong.

Anyhow, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I clearly understand that posting a report about new unresearched chemical is a good reason for registering. :)

I don't have interest in this chemical, but I will keep my eye on this thread.

i doubt he is the vendor simply because the vendor seems very professional. ie. not the type to shill.

he must live right by the vendor to get his sample so quick though. :D

id expect well have a bunch more trip reports after the weekend

No offense taken, I figured a report on a novel substance was good means for registering. But it's understandable if you want to take my report with a grain of salt. This has been an awkward introduction anyways.

^Can you draw any comparisons to other compounds? I'm especially interested in any unique characteristics.

if this compound is freebase does that mean you smoked it Clear_creme? Or did you take it orally?

I don't have an extensive tryptamine background (only dmt/5-meo-dmt/psilocin) so it's hard for me to compare and point out distinctive characteristics. Someone has mentioned that the description sounds like a mixture between 4-ho-dipt and 4-ho-met. And yes, that report was related to an oral dose.