• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

I find them pretty different, like most 4-ho/aco pairs. They all feel like different drugs to me. They do have a similar " flavor " and visual style but are different enough to not consider them equivalent at all. In that particular case I would certainly not. 4-aco-mipt has a much lighter headspace ime. 4-HO-mipt has much more potential to completely warp your mind.
Yeah, I'm actually one of the minority that doesn't like 4-HO-MiPT. I really want to--it's got great potential. Unfortunately for me, the mind warping is real. The tail end of the trip always goes sideways in a way that is manageable but tiresome (like hearing demented voices in my ears.) On the other had, 4-Ac)-MiPT is waaaaay lighter for me, and more electrical. No demented headspace or creepy voices either in my limited experience. The funny thing is, though, I don't like it either. I don't dislike it, per se, but it lacks the things about 4-HO-MiPT that made me want to like it. The primal energy, the empathogenesis, the raw eroticism, the intense feeling in the body. With its power attenuated, it feels like a thin, empty copy of the original. Given the pretty substantial differences between the 4-AcO and 4-HO subs, I feel like I should really give both a try for each base tryptamine, but who has the time for that?

I'd really liked this stuff alot in my 20's and had some beatiful and memorable trips. Even then it had a body load and it got me nauseous but I could work past it with Cannabis. Now when I took it this year I got very sick and sadly wont be able to take this one again. It's strange to me because I dont this from the other 4-subs for the most part at all. But I'm not saying it's bad just not for me but like you Pfaffed I wish it was became I love to read about all of your experiences. It sounds like one of the real gems for most of you.

Was thinking about trying a 1-2mg MicroDose and see how that works out maybe make a small 10mg Solution in Vodka to be able to weigh it out that low more accurately with Liquid Measurements.Maybe in a few months I'll give that a whirl. Many years ago on a pretty high dose of this one I had one of the most powerful afterglow of my life of which a positive impact on my depression lasted months. Maybe in a very small amount I can avoid that Nausea but still utilize it's therapeutic effects. If I do end up going down that route I'll check back m.j in this thread and let you all know how it goes.

I mixed 7 mgs with 90 mgs 6-apb, had a bad experience.

Had good experiences with 3-5 mgs of this with 25 mgs -2 fma and 50 mgs 5-mapb

A few more trials with this one.
Usually in combo with 4 aco dmt... sometimes with a preload of dxm.
Both combos seem to reduce bodyload when compared to just this, 4 ho mipt (though tbf Ive only sampled it on its own 1x @ 15), alone.

~20mg 4 ho mipt + ~10mg 4 aco dmt made for a wonderful stroll in the woods and time with friends today

I had quite a disappointing experience with this compound the other night. It’s been quite some time since I’ve had a real tripped, so I figured 30 mg (1 1/2 green pellets) would do the trick. There was some mild texture shifting and increased visual acuity, but that was about it. I also felt mildly withdrawn which is strange because last time I used this substance it was extremely euphoric and visual. As the effects began to dissipate I consumed 3 10mg thc gummies and proceeded to have an hour long panic attack, but that was solely due to the cannabis.

Perhaps it was a weak batch because 2 weeks ago I sampled 90 mics of al-lad and had a surprisingly strong reaction.

Last edited:
It could be that your pellets were not properly dosed, too. I always go for the pure substance rather than preparations of it, for this reason.

Yeah I bet mescaline + 4-HO-MiPT would be godly.
My partner loved it. Top tier, but it did amplify some of the less nice things about the body load of both, particularly gas and muscle tension iirc?

I find them pretty different, like most 4-ho/aco pairs. They all feel like different drugs to me. They do have a similar " flavor " and visual style but are different enough to not consider them equivalent at all. In that particular case I would certainly not. 4-aco-mipt has a much lighter headspace ime. 4-HO-mipt has much more potential to completely warp your mind.
I find them similar, but very much distinct. I personally don't jive well with 4-HO-MiPT, which is a damn shame. It's got a lot of charm. Unfortunately, I get a lot of annoying body load from it and I get creepy, psychotic-feeling auditory hallucinations on the tail end. I don't get any of this from 4-AcO-MiPT. 4-AcO-MiPT feels lighter, more energetic, more electric, but shallow and not nearly as rich and satisfying. It definitely doesn't have the same potential to warp my mind as 4-HO-MiPT.

This is the most upstanding Typtamine IME.

My body has an hard time with Psylocibine Truffles, aMT en 5-meo-DIPT. And this one has none negative side effects at 20 mg.
Lovely visuals and combines nicely with LSD analogues.

Forgot to add 5-meo-DALT, worthless.

Last edited:
@emkee_reinvented which lsd analogues have you combined it with?

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt. It was a decent experience but it was nothing to write home about. I didn’t get much synergy. But I seemed to noticed the bodyload more (a shakey sort of euphoric energy I find 4 ho mipt has on its own, most notable as I push to higher doses of 4 ho mipt on its own).

@emkee_reinvented which lsd analogues have you combined it with?

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt. It was a decent experience but it was nothing to write home about. I didn’t get much synergy. But I seemed to noticed the bodyload more (a shakey sort of euphoric energy I find 4 ho mipt has on its own, most notable as I push to higher doses of 4 ho mipt on its own).
As atypical, someone who's body can't stand Tryptamine's in general. And for whom Lysergic's seem more on the sedativ side of the spectrum. Love them!

No body load whatsoever have I experienced, not on LSD analogues nor on 4-ho-MIPT. The combo 150 mcg 1p-LSD and 20 mg 4-ho-MIPT a few hours in was perfect. ALD-52 disappeared of the map :(

But Shroom's or aMT and the bodyload is bothersome to the point that I will not take these substances ever again.

Maybe age related, I am 47 Tired of Crap.

Last edited:
@emkee_reinvented

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt.
Both at once?

That could have made an difference. And 200 mcg ALD-52 would be to much for my liking. I would half it.

300 mcg 1p-LSD no matter how nice the trip was, had me have a black out the 2 day's after. Learned bout my limit's the hardway, glad I don't operate heavy machinery.

@emkee_reinvented
No I dosed the 4 ho mipt about an hour in in hopes to align the peaks

200 ug of ald52 was rather modest for me in my previous ~5 trips at that dose
Personal chemistry! I didn't stack peaks or try to , it was at the plateau, but the Tryptamine was unexpectedly warm. ime I felt it on top, very nicely.

My pellet's of 4-ho-MIPT came in yesterday, they are asking me 'eat one, eat one'

i was like just woke up guys, patience.

On it's own its also very very pleasurable for a Psychedelic.

Lazy laying, blazing. Found some peace to put my mind at ease. 20mg doesn't produce visual's, though everything moves so slow and has that glow.

4-HO-MiPT + MXPr = unbelievably amazing combination. Highly recommend giving this a shot! Brings out the absolute best of both substances and the physical euphoria is out of this world. Never has a disso + psych combination been this beautiful and my doses weren't even high (18mg 4-HO-MiPT + 45mg MXPr, both taken orally 2 hours apart). MXPr's serotonergic activity synergized so well with 4-HO-MiPT's slight entactogenic effects. Took me by surprise how enjoyable this was. I feel completely refreshed today and my mood is significantly improved.

Last edited:
I'm glad someone else mentioned a dissociative plus 5-ho-mipt.

I did:
-300mg DXM over 20 minutes to make sure I'm not even so much as a little naseated @ 190lb bw. I find taking 300mg/20min keeps me from getting more than mildly nauseated even into a strong 3rd plateau. It also makes it more trippy, visual, and peaceful and less of a high, stoned, pushy stimulating feeling in my experience after doing both ways to the 3rd plateau. DXM/DXO conversion rate? I took gel capsules from a pharmacy store.
-2hr past dosing DXM took 10mg 4-ho-mipt oral. 2 hours to make sure any potential stomach issues from dxm wouldn't be there, but would probably do 1-1.5hr next time so I get to experience feeling both coming up at the same time.
-1hr later took 10mg more oral
-1hr later insufflated 10mg
-1.5hr later insufflated 5mg
-30min later insufflated 5mg more
-1.5hr later, take 500mg phenibut

I did this as my 2nd experience of 4-ho-mipt one week after dosing 20mg oral at once for a mild-moderate trip. Not a social drug to me not b/c of paranoia or losing myself or anything but just b/c it makes me super spacey.

I don't think I took enough DXM to alter and synergize the trip enough. Surprisingly to me, it was additive as opposed to being more than the sum of its parts like acid and dxm. It changed the headspace some as to make the experience a little more alien and it toned down the bodyload of the 4-ho-mipt and took away the normal aches and body tension I feel so that it wouldn't taint the trip but also took away a lot of the pleasant tactile sensations of 4-ho-mipt. It also added a pushing and driving force to the trip but I'm betting that's because it was a low 2nd plateau and I was still experiencing stimulation form the 1st plateau that mostly goes away mid-high 2nd plateau. I wanted the dxm so I could forget about my body and focus more on the headspace and hopefully increase visuals like when I combined with a low dose acid but visuals were not increased.

Also unusually, I felt like a need, almost kind of a compulsion to redose. I think that was the driving force of that dose of DXM. The first redose was something I decided I would do after an hour if I didn't feel like I was where I wanted to be, but the insufflation was totally spur of the moment. Not like me typically at all w/ psychadelics. Like it was something I had to do as part of the 'journey' and 'learning' and the only way to reach the 'destination' whatever that is if there was one. I think that was the interpretation of the DXM stimulation through the lens of the 4-ho-mipt. Time will tell if there was actually anything learned and what to make of that.

I also wonder If I spread the 4-ho-mipt dose out too much for full effects. Visuals were mild, some minor warping of flat surfaces and some objects beginning to alternate between getting smaller and bigger to a small extent. Abstract paintings and trip art did neat things. Granted it takes a lot of anything for me to get even moderate visuals as I've seen people report on psychedelics. It's not uncommon for me to take a dose of acid from the same batch that'll make a persons hand melt and I'm just kinda meh about the visuals. Towards the end, I could tell the dxm wore off and I was getting tired so I ended with 500mg phenibut and then couldn't sleep till10 am. DXM was dosed at 10pm.

Here's some thoughts I had and I'd love your thoughts about them b/c I'm open to doing things differently:
-take a high 2nd plateau to a low 3rd plateau dose of dxm
-dose oral 15mg 4-ho-mipt 1.5hr after the last gelcap I take
-have a 2 5mg lines of 4-ho-mipt prepared beforehand and maybe or maybe not redose one or both lines If I'm not where I want to be within an hour after the initial 4-ho-mipt dose

That's a dxm dose that'll leave me with a hangover for most of the next day and make getting to sleep at a decent hour difficult and it'll be shitty sleep so I'll need to make sure I don't have much to do the next day. I'll keep phenibut on hand in case things get intense but it takes for me 45-60min to start working and 1.5hr before max effects but just knowing it's about to be more much more easily managed will help during the time it takes for phenibut to start working.

You need to research your drugs, more @abc1986.

It's basic and common knowledge that redosing psychedelics after 1.5-2hrs is a waste as instant tolerance sets in. You were still dosing more 4-ho-mipt at T+4hrs, which is a total waste.

Also, Phenibut takes 3+ hrs to fully kick in, which is again pretty common knowledge. It's not like a benzo that you can take and expect to be asleep in an hour from.