• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

I wonder if anything would have went differently if I would have dissolved it in for example orange juice or vodka ? I saw a trip report of a guy dissolving it also in water and thought to give it a go aswell. Worst mistake ever. Also when ingesting a substance in gelcap does it dissolve in stomach or some of it makes way into the intestines aswell ?
Thanks in advance ! :)
The pain is unreal day-by-day, feeling like I have eaten knives now. Sick to think this triggered Crohn, waking up every morning thinking why the hell didnt I snort it. I would have done it intranasally in the first place, but decided to go oral route because of a previous nose injury, trained Muay-Thai and K-1 in the past. Also also oral route seemed to be the most common one.

Since it's very likely this was heavily contaminated, if you had snorted it, you may have ended up with corrosive damage in your nasal passages. I just want to keep repeating, I think the likelihood that pure 4-HO-MiPT caused this condition to you is incredibly unlikely, as you'd be the only report I've ever heard in like 20 years of this drug being available of any sort of corrosive damage caused. However, Chinese labs produce who the fuck knows what with quality control, so could be literally anything in there. Cwreful out there folks. Test your drugs. Ideally, send new batches to a lab to get 100% verification on the identity of the drug and the purity. But at least get test kits.

This is one of my favourites. I've been experimenting with it recently. I would not recommend snorting any of these 4-sub-trypts. Take them orally for sure. I just got a snorting thing going on from doing that with dope so much in the past but really the onset is smoother orally. Snorting a high dose of 4-aco-dmt gave me some pretty serious tremors.

4-ho-met at low doses is really similar to shrooms for me but there is something off about it. It has an oddly stimulating comedown but it's still a good drug.

4-aco-dmt was nothing like shrooms to me. More like shrooms x dmt sort of. Electric feeling, visuals were definitely not shroomlike.

4-ho-mipt felt really shroomy but also clean and nausea free. Awakening like LSD where your eyes may as well be sewn open as you won't be able to shut anything out. Nice and stimulating, pleasant feeling in the body if you're feeling healthy at the time and hydrated and all that. That was my experience with this drug. It can be highly therapeutic. I'd be careful with dosing as even 10mg got me pretty lifted. It's euphoric after working through stuff, too. Really euphoric. I don't recall having a comedown or any aftereffects and plan on using it again soon. Got an eighth so what else am I gonna do.

Tried this for the first time yesterday. Overall it was kind of disappointing. My gf and I had 25 mg orally. I had a slight off feeling after 2 hours, she felt it a little bit and some visuals, nothing dramatic. After 2 hours i snorted 10mg. After 15 minutes I had a rush and a need to walk around out side and some anxiety. I felt it a little more. Had a good time walking around the neighborhood. Slight pulsing to things and a body feeling that reminded me of mdma. Still really weak. No cev or oev for me. Nothing like 4 aco dmt or 1p when I tried those. Its been about 2 months since I last did a psychedelic so i doubt tolerance. Maybe I got some real crappy stuff or it went bad.

It's entirely possible you got some really crappy stuff, it sounds way off, especially if you are affected pretty normally by other 4-sub-Ts.

Tried this for the first time yesterday. Overall it was kind of disappointing. My gf and I had 25 mg orally. I had a slight off feeling after 2 hours, she felt it a little bit and some visuals, nothing dramatic. After 2 hours i snorted 10mg. After 15 minutes I had a rush and a need to walk around out side and some anxiety. I felt it a little more. Had a good time walking around the neighborhood. Slight pulsing to things and a body feeling that reminded me of mdma. Still really weak. No cev or oev for me. Nothing like 4 aco dmt or 1p when I tried those. Its been about 2 months since I last did a psychedelic so i doubt tolerance. Maybe I got some real crappy stuff or it went bad.

I recently got some 4-HO-MIPT that at 25mg was similar to how you described so I think there's just some weak stuff going around.

Hi everyone! I've got some of this wonderful-sounding substance on its way to me, should have it in hand early next week with the goal of tripping next weekend. I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who lent their experiences to this thread, it really helped me decide how to dose for my first go and what to expect also. I'm experienced with psychedelics (and other substances) and this sounds like it checks off so many of the boxes in things I like about the psychedelic experience. I've got fumarate coming, and am planning to take a 20mg dose to start and feel it out from there.

If I may ask one question--do I need to keep this in the freezer? If so, what are the proper storage and thawing rules? I read earlier in this thread (pr possibly the first version) that people were keeping it in the freezer--I've never had to do that with anything before and don't want to spoil my stash. Please advise. :)

Thanks a lot! Been lurking for weeks, this forum is great.

I always keep my tryptamines in the freezer, because they degrade much more easily than phenethylamines (though the fumarate salts that are normally produced now seem rather stable). I use amber vials inside a wooden box that has silica packets in it, in the freezer. To remove, bring the vial out and let it sit at room temperature until it's warmed up, then open. To re-store, just put it back in the freezer.

I tried keeping some 4-HO-MiPT in solution once upon a time and the solution turned brown within 2 days. I was really sad because it was my favorite RC. The same trick had worked with 2C-I for months with no problems. I posted this on another forum yesterday:

" Oxygen is a jerk. It always climbs into the flask, helps itself to some electrons, and doesn't give a crap what else happens. "

Thank you, I really appreciate you answering my question. I do want to ensure it doesn't spoil, so I will take that all under consideration. Is the box made of wood for a specific reason? And is there a particular number of silica packs I should use? I'm unfamiliar with the usage of them in this context.

Didn't get my delivery today, so can probably look forward to it on Monday or Tuesday then. Next weekend is going to be awesome. Does anyone have any experiences using this in a group setting (as in, everyone on the same thing)? I'm going to test this on my own first to gauge dosage and effect, but I have a group of friends I want to share with also. I know it'll be good, I'm just looking to hear stories. :)

No particular reason, I just have a wooden box, probably best would be a locking box. My friend has an aluminum metal lockbox. And no, I just threw a few packs in there.

4-HO-MiPT is great for groups, as I find it pretty social and somewhat empathogenic. It's probably the best choice for 4-substitutes tryptamine for group trips. :)

Just a consideration, maybe you should test the waters first with a low 10/12 mg dose. I've found my 20 mg doses particularly strong, which was fine for me alone but not ideal for socializing.

No particular reason, I just have a wooden box, probably best would be a locking box. My friend has an aluminum metal lockbox. And no, I just threw a few packs in there.

4-HO-MiPT is great for groups, as I find it pretty social and somewhat empathogenic. It's probably the best choice for 4-substitutes tryptamine for group trips. :)

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying that, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something important. Thanks for your help, Shadowmeister!

You're welcome, welcome to Bluelight/PD, stick around. :)

Just a consideration, maybe you should test the waters first with a low 10/12 mg dose. I've found my 20 mg doses particularly strong, which was fine for me alone but not ideal for socializing.

Thanks Goodwalt! I am planning the 20mg solely for my solo use--I want a strong trip to feel out the substance. :D For a group setting, I will go lighter for sure, probably 13-15 mg per person.

Hey. How did it go eventually? Was it enjoyable? And was the 20mg dose suffuciently fulfilling? Just interested and curious. I received 1 gram of this substance today. Im hoping it isnt the weaker version which is mentioned at the top of this page.

I dont know what dose I will try first myself. 15mg minimum, but I expect 20mg. My first ever post here so a big hello to all the already dedicated members whose posts I have enjoyed reading and learning from.

Are many of you still enjoying this compound? How have your recent experiences been regarding batches and potency?

It seems that 4-Ho-Mipt is less discussed across the board than most other populartryptamines. This surprises me a little- from what I have read about it Im surprised it isnt more sought after. Maybe not quite so available over recent years?

Maybe it's availability, because it's a fantastic material. Doesn't play well with me personally, but most everyone I know rates it as a tip top tryptamine if not their favorite RC psychedelic. It's not the deepest, but it's all but unmatched for hedonism

The high is supposedly fairly similar to 4-ACO-MiPT, correct? Seems like the MiPT family is very well regarded.

I'd say it's much more similar than it is different. A lot of people can't tell them apart

Maybe it's availability, because it's a fantastic material. Doesn't play well with me personally, but most everyone I know rates it as a tip top tryptamine if not their favorite RC psychedelic. It's not the deepest, but it's all but unmatched for hedonism
Sorry accidentally posted, I tried to edit but couldnt work it....

So- 100ug 1plsd, 3 days after mindblowing 200ug (following 6.5 year break), still yielded a pretty sufficient trip.
Half dose, with a tolerance. I followed up 28 hours later with 300ug. I didnt think any less would be effective, but I was overwhelmed again with the intensity of the, which was almost instant within half an hour anyway.
I was smacked out from it for 3-4 hours, then as I was settling in to the trip nicely, I made the mistake of taking an edible cannabis dose which I use daily for digestive assistance in the form of coconut oil.

The Edible effect completely submerged and killed the trip strangely and ruined the introspection and visual aspects of it which never returned although I did have the after Glow effect days afterwards for about a week.

But I did find the 1plsd to be very intense on the comeup, physically too. Very visual for me too. I am unwell due to long term Lyme Disease, and havent felt well enough to "embark" on any more acid voyages. I also acquired a little Ald-52, and Lsd 25 to have some fun comparing to each other when I am well enough.

But the Miprocin intrigued me. I wanted some variety for trip planning. The reported lack of depth, plus arguable shorter duration (a downside for some), is what appeals, because it sounds as though the experiences are still sufficiently psychedellic, full and in many cases spectacular, inspirational, life-changing and healing.

I also am very strongly drawn to MDMA for the sake of psychological therapy which I used extensively in the past recreationally in my foolish youth. But not having used MDMA since 2005, and after 35, 000 pills worth over 9 years- I incurred significant neurotransmitter disruption.

So I am a little apprehensive about exacerbating this any further but I do strongly feel that sensible and spaced out MDMA experiences could be extraordinarily beneficial to me in a therapeutic sense currently in life.
I also really liked and enjoyed MDMA. Absolutely zero anxiety with that compound for me unlike the LSD which I have a lot of anxiety about currently due to my health conditions and experiences in recent life.

So the MDMA like charactersistic of 4-Ho-Mipt, is yet another appeal.