• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
@emkee_reinvented
No I dosed the 4 ho mipt about an hour in in hopes to align the peaks

200 ug of ald52 was rather modest for me in my previous ~5 trips at that dose
Personal chemistry! I didn't stack peaks or try to , it was at the plateau, but the Tryptamine was unexpectedly warm. ime I felt it on top, very nicely.

My pellet's of 4-ho-MIPT came in yesterday, they are asking me 'eat one, eat one'

i was like just woke up guys, patience.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
On it's own its also very very pleasurable for a Psychedelic.

Lazy laying, blazing. Found some peace to put my mind at ease. 20mg doesn't produce visual's, though everything moves so slow and has that glow.

Psychestim

Bluelighter
4-HO-MiPT + MXPr = unbelievably amazing combination. Highly recommend giving this a shot! Brings out the absolute best of both substances and the physical euphoria is out of this world. Never has a disso + psych combination been this beautiful and my doses weren't even high (18mg 4-HO-MiPT + 45mg MXPr, both taken orally 2 hours apart). MXPr's serotonergic activity synergized so well with 4-HO-MiPT's slight entactogenic effects. Took me by surprise how enjoyable this was. I feel completely refreshed today and my mood is significantly improved.

Last edited:

abc1986

Bluelighter
I'm glad someone else mentioned a dissociative plus 5-ho-mipt.

I did:
-300mg DXM over 20 minutes to make sure I'm not even so much as a little naseated @ 190lb bw. I find taking 300mg/20min keeps me from getting more than mildly nauseated even into a strong 3rd plateau. It also makes it more trippy, visual, and peaceful and less of a high, stoned, pushy stimulating feeling in my experience after doing both ways to the 3rd plateau. DXM/DXO conversion rate? I took gel capsules from a pharmacy store.
-2hr past dosing DXM took 10mg 4-ho-mipt oral. 2 hours to make sure any potential stomach issues from dxm wouldn't be there, but would probably do 1-1.5hr next time so I get to experience feeling both coming up at the same time.
-1hr later took 10mg more oral
-1hr later insufflated 10mg
-1.5hr later insufflated 5mg
-30min later insufflated 5mg more
-1.5hr later, take 500mg phenibut

I did this as my 2nd experience of 4-ho-mipt one week after dosing 20mg oral at once for a mild-moderate trip. Not a social drug to me not b/c of paranoia or losing myself or anything but just b/c it makes me super spacey.

I don't think I took enough DXM to alter and synergize the trip enough. Surprisingly to me, it was additive as opposed to being more than the sum of its parts like acid and dxm. It changed the headspace some as to make the experience a little more alien and it toned down the bodyload of the 4-ho-mipt and took away the normal aches and body tension I feel so that it wouldn't taint the trip but also took away a lot of the pleasant tactile sensations of 4-ho-mipt. It also added a pushing and driving force to the trip but I'm betting that's because it was a low 2nd plateau and I was still experiencing stimulation form the 1st plateau that mostly goes away mid-high 2nd plateau. I wanted the dxm so I could forget about my body and focus more on the headspace and hopefully increase visuals like when I combined with a low dose acid but visuals were not increased.

Also unusually, I felt like a need, almost kind of a compulsion to redose. I think that was the driving force of that dose of DXM. The first redose was something I decided I would do after an hour if I didn't feel like I was where I wanted to be, but the insufflation was totally spur of the moment. Not like me typically at all w/ psychadelics. Like it was something I had to do as part of the 'journey' and 'learning' and the only way to reach the 'destination' whatever that is if there was one. I think that was the interpretation of the DXM stimulation through the lens of the 4-ho-mipt. Time will tell if there was actually anything learned and what to make of that.

I also wonder If I spread the 4-ho-mipt dose out too much for full effects. Visuals were mild, some minor warping of flat surfaces and some objects beginning to alternate between getting smaller and bigger to a small extent. Abstract paintings and trip art did neat things. Granted it takes a lot of anything for me to get even moderate visuals as I've seen people report on psychedelics. It's not uncommon for me to take a dose of acid from the same batch that'll make a persons hand melt and I'm just kinda meh about the visuals. Towards the end, I could tell the dxm wore off and I was getting tired so I ended with 500mg phenibut and then couldn't sleep till10 am. DXM was dosed at 10pm.

Here's some thoughts I had and I'd love your thoughts about them b/c I'm open to doing things differently:
-take a high 2nd plateau to a low 3rd plateau dose of dxm
-dose oral 15mg 4-ho-mipt 1.5hr after the last gelcap I take
-have a 2 5mg lines of 4-ho-mipt prepared beforehand and maybe or maybe not redose one or both lines If I'm not where I want to be within an hour after the initial 4-ho-mipt dose

That's a dxm dose that'll leave me with a hangover for most of the next day and make getting to sleep at a decent hour difficult and it'll be shitty sleep so I'll need to make sure I don't have much to do the next day. I'll keep phenibut on hand in case things get intense but it takes for me 45-60min to start working and 1.5hr before max effects but just knowing it's about to be more much more easily managed will help during the time it takes for phenibut to start working.

psy997

Bluelighter
You need to research your drugs, more @abc1986.

It's basic and common knowledge that redosing psychedelics after 1.5-2hrs is a waste as instant tolerance sets in. You were still dosing more 4-ho-mipt at T+4hrs, which is a total waste.

Also, Phenibut takes 3+ hrs to fully kick in, which is again pretty common knowledge. It's not like a benzo that you can take and expect to be asleep in an hour from.

abc1986

Bluelighter
You need to research your drugs, more @abc1986.

It's basic and common knowledge that redosing psychedelics after 1.5-2hrs is a waste as instant tolerance sets in. You were still dosing more 4-ho-mipt at T+4hrs, which is a total waste.

Also, Phenibut takes 3+ hrs to fully kick in, which is again pretty common knowledge. It's not like a benzo that you can take and expect to be asleep in an hour from.

Not a total waste. Not in my one experience doing it anyway. After the last redoses the experience did get stronger. I know about the very fast tolerance, but apparently from that experience I learned that while I may not be getting the most out of it, it will strengthen the trip in that moment. Because I know about the fast tolerance, I also know better than to think that because I took 40mg 4-ho-mipt in one night I'm good to take that dose all at once.

I have lots of experience with phenibut and have read about it and for me personally it starts kicking in faster than most people. Go figure. Again, 45-60min to start feeling it. 90min before max effects at therapeutic doses. Neither benzos nor phenibut knock me out as in make me sleepy, but they help with with residual stimulation and racing thoughts. If I want sleep, I'll take an old school allergy pill at the same time I start to feel its effects.

Img_9999

Bluelighter
. If I want sleep, I'll take an old school allergy pill at the same time I start to feel its effects.

Lol, I did this once. After an acid trip with a comedown that just lingered on a on, I wanted sleep and had no benzos at hand. I ended up taking about 200 mg of Dimenhydrinate. Not exactly an anti-allergic, but at least also an anti-histaminic. Fell asleep shortly after.

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
I have some 4-ho-mipt on the way. How does it compare to Psilocybin and Metocin (4-ho-met)? I love mushrooms and enjoy Metocin. But, although Metocin produced spectacular visuals (almost like a mild DMT trip at times) I find the headspace too neutral and lacking. Great mixer with other psychs and dissos though. From what I have read 4-ho-mipt has more true psychedelic potential, do you folks find this to be the case?

Also how does this one combine with dissociatives? I have seen a few glowing reports but what is the general consensus?

Any advice, recommendations or cautions on dosage, ROA, combos etc also appreciated. I know there is info out there (and I am reading it) but I like to hear the nice qualitative comments :)

Thanks in advance folks!

Last edited: