• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Really wanna try it mixed with 2C-C like you did at that festival Xorky, sounded like a great combo. But this time it will just be on it's own and maybe for the next one i will mix it up a bit with either that or Mescaline. I bet the Euphoria from the latter mixed with 4-OH-MiPT would be mind blowing.

Probably trip on this tommorow and then with the combo and put it on the back burner afterwords. Really wanna conserve what i have and save some for next spring\summer. Wanna sample the AcO variation at some point for comparison sake, hopefully at somepoint.

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
If it's pretty much indistinguishable from 4-aco-mipt, it's seems guaranteed to be a great substance.

babooon87

Bluelighter
If it's pretty much indistinguishable from 4-aco-mipt, it's seems guaranteed to be a great substance.
I find them pretty different, like most 4-ho/aco pairs. They all feel like different drugs to me. They do have a similar " flavor " and visual style but are different enough to not consider them equivalent at all. In that particular case I would certainly not. 4-aco-mipt has a much lighter headspace ime. 4-HO-mipt has much more potential to completely warp your mind.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I find them pretty different, like most 4-ho/aco pairs. They all feel like different drugs to me. They do have a similar " flavor " and visual style but are different enough to not consider them equivalent at all. In that particular case I would certainly not. 4-aco-mipt has a much lighter headspace ime. 4-HO-mipt has much more potential to completely warp your mind.
Yeah, I'm actually one of the minority that doesn't like 4-HO-MiPT. I really want to--it's got great potential. Unfortunately for me, the mind warping is real. The tail end of the trip always goes sideways in a way that is manageable but tiresome (like hearing demented voices in my ears.) On the other had, 4-Ac)-MiPT is waaaaay lighter for me, and more electrical. No demented headspace or creepy voices either in my limited experience. The funny thing is, though, I don't like it either. I don't dislike it, per se, but it lacks the things about 4-HO-MiPT that made me want to like it. The primal energy, the empathogenesis, the raw eroticism, the intense feeling in the body. With its power attenuated, it feels like a thin, empty copy of the original. Given the pretty substantial differences between the 4-AcO and 4-HO subs, I feel like I should really give both a try for each base tryptamine, but who has the time for that?

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I'd really liked this stuff alot in my 20's and had some beatiful and memorable trips. Even then it had a body load and it got me nauseous but I could work past it with Cannabis. Now when I took it this year I got very sick and sadly wont be able to take this one again. It's strange to me because I dont this from the other 4-subs for the most part at all. But I'm not saying it's bad just not for me but like you Pfaffed I wish it was became I love to read about all of your experiences. It sounds like one of the real gems for most of you.

Was thinking about trying a 1-2mg MicroDose and see how that works out maybe make a small 10mg Solution in Vodka to be able to weigh it out that low more accurately with Liquid Measurements.Maybe in a few months I'll give that a whirl. Many years ago on a pretty high dose of this one I had one of the most powerful afterglow of my life of which a positive impact on my depression lasted months. Maybe in a very small amount I can avoid that Nausea but still utilize it's therapeutic effects. If I do end up going down that route I'll check back m.j in this thread and let you all know how it goes.

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I mixed 7 mgs with 90 mgs 6-apb, had a bad experience.

Had good experiences with 3-5 mgs of this with 25 mgs -2 fma and 50 mgs 5-mapb

tired of crap

Bluelighter
A few more trials with this one.
Usually in combo with 4 aco dmt... sometimes with a preload of dxm.
Both combos seem to reduce bodyload when compared to just this, 4 ho mipt (though tbf Ive only sampled it on its own 1x @ 15), alone.

~20mg 4 ho mipt + ~10mg 4 aco dmt made for a wonderful stroll in the woods and time with friends today

higherconciousness

Bluelighter
I had quite a disappointing experience with this compound the other night. It’s been quite some time since I’ve had a real tripped, so I figured 30 mg (1 1/2 green pellets) would do the trick. There was some mild texture shifting and increased visual acuity, but that was about it. I also felt mildly withdrawn which is strange because last time I used this substance it was extremely euphoric and visual. As the effects began to dissipate I consumed 3 10mg thc gummies and proceeded to have an hour long panic attack, but that was solely due to the cannabis.

Perhaps it was a weak batch because 2 weeks ago I sampled 90 mics of al-lad and had a surprisingly strong reaction.

Last edited:

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
It could be that your pellets were not properly dosed, too. I always go for the pure substance rather than preparations of it, for this reason.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Yeah I bet mescaline + 4-HO-MiPT would be godly.
My partner loved it. Top tier, but it did amplify some of the less nice things about the body load of both, particularly gas and muscle tension iirc?

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I find them similar, but very much distinct. I personally don't jive well with 4-HO-MiPT, which is a damn shame. It's got a lot of charm. Unfortunately, I get a lot of annoying body load from it and I get creepy, psychotic-feeling auditory hallucinations on the tail end. I don't get any of this from 4-AcO-MiPT. 4-AcO-MiPT feels lighter, more energetic, more electric, but shallow and not nearly as rich and satisfying. It definitely doesn't have the same potential to warp my mind as 4-HO-MiPT.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
This is the most upstanding Typtamine IME.

My body has an hard time with Psylocibine Truffles, aMT en 5-meo-DIPT. And this one has none negative side effects at 20 mg.
Lovely visuals and combines nicely with LSD analogues.

Forgot to add 5-meo-DALT, worthless.

Last edited:

tired of crap

Bluelighter
@emkee_reinvented which lsd analogues have you combined it with?

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt. It was a decent experience but it was nothing to write home about. I didn’t get much synergy. But I seemed to noticed the bodyload more (a shakey sort of euphoric energy I find 4 ho mipt has on its own, most notable as I push to higher doses of 4 ho mipt on its own).

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
@emkee_reinvented which lsd analogues have you combined it with?

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt. It was a decent experience but it was nothing to write home about. I didn’t get much synergy. But I seemed to noticed the bodyload more (a shakey sort of euphoric energy I find 4 ho mipt has on its own, most notable as I push to higher doses of 4 ho mipt on its own).
As atypical, someone who's body can't stand Tryptamine's in general. And for whom Lysergic's seem more on the sedativ side of the spectrum. Love them!

No body load whatsoever have I experienced, not on LSD analogues nor on 4-ho-MIPT. The combo 150 mcg 1p-LSD and 20 mg 4-ho-MIPT a few hours in was perfect. ALD-52 disappeared of the map :(

But Shroom's or aMT and the bodyload is bothersome to the point that I will not take these substances ever again.

Maybe age related, I am 47 Tired of Crap.

Last edited:

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
@emkee_reinvented

I have combined it with ald 52 at 200ug and 20mg of 4 ho mipt.
Both at once?

That could have made an difference. And 200 mcg ALD-52 would be to much for my liking. I would half it.

300 mcg 1p-LSD no matter how nice the trip was, had me have a black out the 2 day's after. Learned bout my limit's the hardway, glad I don't operate heavy machinery.