View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a sample of 25mg, can't wait to try it.

Have you guys tried low doses, like 10-15mg?

Why do that, if 25mg is considered to be full blown trip :)

Unless you don't want that. The biggest dose I've tried was 25mg... But I.M., amazing trip!

Can anyone please compare 4-HO-MiPT to 4-HO-MET?

Also, I am planning to melt some chocolate and put my tryptamine (4-HO-MET or maybe 4-HO-MiPT) in there to produce tiny psychedelic chocolate cubes. Is this safe or will it destroy the tryptamine?

I went through 250mg of this compound, last month. If one were to experience 4-aco-dmt as "digital shroomahuasca"... as a hard oil painting, i'd consider this one more of a "digital silky shrooms"...lite pastels and water colors..to the touch. It has quickly become one of my favorite...especially the quick ride of the trip. You can have a full blown ++++ on it (though I reccomend other psychedelics like DMT/whatever...nm) and be back down to baseline in almost as nearly as fast as a football game. It's the perfect Sunday...(or anyday) treat.

MXE and this are at the top for me.
-And as per the closed MXE megathread (on addiction), Someone wrote: "it is obvious to me that MXE has much more in common with PCP than ketamine". I have to really agree with this one. MXE to me though is more like PCP (crossed with a tinge of L...and a fat hit of K at the beginning), without the dark corners. I have yet to have one single negative psychological nor physical trauma from my MXE.

...the real culprit is finding legit mixie. :0

IT DOES FEEL VERY DIGITAL, not in a bad way (e.g. the coldness of 2ce) but in the way it rolls around your brain, the visuals also move in the most paculiar of ways around, they have uniformity but complete independance x

I like your linquistics me compadre!

Can anyone please compare 4-HO-MiPT to 4-HO-MET?

4-HO-MET is much less deep and spiritual for me. 4-HO-MiPT on high doses is almost like a religious experience for me. My highest dose has been 50 mg and that was extreme to say the least. I experienced complete ego-death and out of body experiences. The visuals were so intense everything, absolutely everything I saw was evaporated into a "fractal smoke" that morphed and moved through the room. The chairs disintegrated into fractals, with eyes open everything was fractals. With eyes closed, there were not even the classic tryptamine OEV's anymore, I saw angels, the universe, aliens, it was breathteakingly beautiful. I lost my capacity to speak, and it would have been futile to try and tell my friend who was tripping with me what I eexperienced. Our vocabulary doesn't have words for it. Well this was on a very high dose and my blood pressure went up a bit too much so I took some propranolol to counter it.

4-HO-MET, even on 40 mg doses, doesn't even come near this experience. The visuals are very intense and beautiful on 4-HO-MET, but it lacks the deepness 4-HO-MiPT has. That's why I consider 4-HO-MET to be a quite recreational psychedelic. It's fun and enjoyable, but I never get "there" with it. It always feels like there's something lacking.

Both are quite stimulating and energetic (as opposed to e.g. 4-AcO-DMT, which is a real "downer" psychedelic), and I have never had a bad bodyload on them, although 4-HO-MiPT produces a bit hypertension on the come up. They're great for moving around and doing things, dancing is also very enjoyable.

But the bottomline is 4-HO-MET is less deep and spiritual, more recreational, while 4-HO-MiPT is deeper and more spiritual, it has a certain mystic feel in it. I consider 4-HO-MET quite an "easy" (if you ever can say that about a strong psychedelic) substance, it could be a good one for someone tripping for the first time. There's not much introspectivity on 4-HO-MET, so if you want a trip where you really can sink quite deep and be immersed in the psychedelic experience, 4-HO-MiPT is better. I have experienced introspectivity and some deepnes with 4-HO-MET, but the thing is I had to really search for it and focus my mind on thinking about various things in life. Usually this comes naturally with 4-HO-MiPT.

Last edited:
I haven't had the fortune to try 4-HO-MIPT yet, but based off what you wrote (about 4-HO-MET as well), what I've read, researched, had others tell me, etc; I'd have to agree with you on this one.

Then again folks, you can always up the dose (of 4-HO-MET).

BTW, it's definitely the brighter, happy and soft and warm cousin of 4-HO-DET

Has any one had brain zaps on this? The only way I could explain them is like on a movie and they are in some sorta dream and it zaps over to a completely different place. Only I just got the zap thing. It was not unpleasant at all, I kinda liked it but I think others may not

I did 25mg on friday and it was really amazing! Effects came in waves and at one time I saw the 'net that connects everything' and was sucked in a vortex of OEVs and CEVs and some (psychedelic) music was playing in the background; magical!

IT DOES FEEL VERY DIGITAL, not in a bad way (e.g. the coldness of 2ce) but in the way it rolls around your brain, the visuals also move in the most paculiar of ways around, they have uniformity but complete independance x

I have to disagree on the first part of this quote - I didn't have a the slightest 'digital' feeling... Well, perhaps, if I compare to other trypatamines I've tried (5-MeO-MiPT, 4-Ac0-DiPT, psilocybin/psiocin) but hardly noticeable for me. But I do agree on the secound part, the visuals are quite something ;]

I honestly saw nothing unique or special here. It was very generic, and generally less satasfying than 4-AcO-DMT (gold standard for psychedelics for me). Only iprocin stands out as something unique and special, different enough from psilocin/4-AcO-DMT to warrant further trials.

can anyone please compare 4-HO-MiPT to 4-HO-MET?

4-Ho-MiPT still ranks up there as most one of the more visual trips I've had (tried it twice in the mid-20mg area), and long lasting psilocin analogues (I seem to remember it was a good 6hr trip. 4-Ho-MET was colorful, but did not have the crazy, complex, insane imagry of 4-Ho-MiPT. I found it generic in that there wasn't anything unique that stood out about it, or to set it apart from the other psilocin analogues. 4-Ho-MiPT was relaxed, colorful beyond words, funny as hell, if not cosmic or spiritual.

In fact damn, in hindsight 4-Ho-MiPT was probably the only one outside of iprocin and 4-AcO-DMT worth returning
ing to a second (or third) time. Easy on the body, great for sex. I will have to try that one again.

Last edited:
I honestly saw nothing unique or special here. It was very generic, and generally less satasfying than 4-AcO-DMT (gold standard for psychedelics for me). Only iprocin stands out as something unique and special, different enough from psilocin/4-AcO-DMT to warrant further trials.

4-Ho-MiPT still ranks up there as most one of the more visual trips I've had (tried it twice in the mid-20mg area), and long lasting psilocin analogues (I seem to remember it was a good 6hr trip. 4-Ho-MET was colorful, but did not have the crazy, complex, insane imagry of 4-Ho-MiPT. I found it generic in that there wasn't anything unique that stood out about it, or to set it apart from the other psilocin analogues. 4-Ho-MiPT was relaxed, colorful beyond words, funny as hell, if not cosmic or spiritual.

In fact damn, in hindsight 4-Ho-MiPT was probably the only one outside of iprocin and 4-AcO-DMT worth returning
ing to a second (or third) time. Easy on the body, great for sex. I will have to try that one again.

How is 4-ho-mipt in terms of anxiety compared with 4-aco-dmt (at come up especially)? 4-aco-dmt is very nice in anxiety terms, even more than 2c-b for me

Status
Not open for further replies.