• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 3 - 4-HO-ME's for life

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
Zeta:

Brown 4-substituted tryptamines are impure, but it only takes a very slight impurity to alter the color and I haven't yet heard of people having any health problems using brown tryptamines or requiring significantly higher dosages than with white tryptamines, and we haven't had issues with the ones we've gotten that way yet either. Take it at your own risk as always, but it's probably fine, as much as you can say that about these things.

Good to know. Thanks, pal.

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
I have a few grams of brown 4 HO MET with small white chunks. It seems perfectly fine. It dissolves to a golden colour in water (not unlike brown heroin as a comparison)

25 mg of the brown material I have provides a full psychedelic experience in most people

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I have a few grams of brown 4 HO MET with small white chunks. It seems perfectly fine. It dissolves to a golden colour in water (not unlike brown heroin as a comparison)

25 mg of the brown material I have provides a full psychedelic experience in most people

I have the tan/brown too. Snorted 50mg of it (along with some 4-fea) in a hotel room overlooking downtown los angeles early Sunday morning, the visuals were intense. Smoked 20mg of 4-aco-dmt at the peak of the experience, which i regretted as it gave it an ominous feeling. Even benzos didn't really tone it down much.

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
Took about 15mg's with a few buddies. Body load was..heavy. Probably the closest I've come to throwing up on a psych since my early mushroom days. The load lasted a little longer than it did with 4-aco-mipt, too. Close to 45 minutes of being stoned. Which i really don't like, not a downers guy at all.

When the load subsided though, it was really enjoyable. Probably the most significant time distortion I've experienced in a long time. I had not even the slightest clue how much time was passing. I couldn't tell you when I took it or anything at the peak of the drug. Was very fun. Can't say much about the visuals as I was outside in near pitch black darkness for the vast majority of the duration. We just sat on the deck and shot the shit for what must have been around 4 hours. Though, there was definitely some visual distortion. I just didn't give them the chance to be vivid because it was quite dark and there was no fire or light of any sort.

Comedown was not nearly as smooth as what I got with 4-aco-mipt. It felt closer to an acid comedown where I felt a little wore out and with a mild headache and insomnia. I think we took at around 8pm and I went to sleep at around 5am. Was close to baseline but not completely normal by the time I tuckered out.

Overall, I'm glad I got good bit of this stuff and will take it whenever I get the chance. I think I could easily handle the peak effects at around 25mg, but I'm pretty worried about the body load on the come up. It really felt like if I took anymore I would have thrown up.

DrumTripper

Bluelighter
I think I could easily handle the peak effects at around 25mg, but I'm pretty worried about the body load on the come up. It really felt like if I took anymore I would have thrown up.
That’s where I’m at with it, too. 15’s as far as I’ve gone, but part of me wonders if there’s an uncomfortable zone between 10 and 20mg. I have heard some say that lower doses can be challenging, being still sensitive to body effects, but not quite fully immersed. Maybe more immersion distracts us more from these body loads? Or the response is on some kind of curve, maybe.

SashaShiva

Bluelighter
Hello everyone.

I have made significant Progress. I will post quotes here from past discussions, so that anyone who is unaware of what I am talking about can catch up quickly, and so in the future this all makes sense to everyone.

Targeted recently?

2C-I and 5-MeO-DMT were actually legal, then those became illegal, and Mephedrone (People called it Meow-Meow) was made in Israel and then Cathinones became a big deal. And once the Ecstasy like Cathinones were made illegal, all the Methamphetmine like ones became popular, because people were looking for "the next one", then things like PVP. And Etizolam had been hiding in the background with the Psychedelics, but then came to the forefront around then, and the the Fentanyl Analogues.

And most of this happened after Fentanyl Analogues were invented, and then again when Sasha Shulgin released his books PIHKAL and TIHKAL. So I know a little about the "recent targeting of RCs"

After Marijuana, THCv and 4-OH-MiPT, I will probably be looking for a God-Eucharist within the 2C-x Series. Maybe Ganesha, since Shulgin named it that. I consider Sasha Shulgin to be a Saint, who invented Gods that are talked about in Ancient Hindu Texts. The 2C-x Series is actually not illegal on the UN Psychotropics Convention, so the DEA has no international Obligation.

If it is a "Trap", it is a Perjury trap. But look at the event I linked on Facebook, we are coming with not just me, but others. And I will make them give me a Lawyer. I am also contacting the Court.

I am about to make a thread about all this explaining my Cases.
Update:

The DEA said on Friday that they were going to call be Tuesday to give me a Timeline on the Petition, they did not call me Tuesday. I called Yesterday (Wednesday) and left a message with James ("Jim") Arnold, who is the guy I am supposedly supposed to be talking to. Then I called DEA HQ, which is different than the Hotlines, the DEA HQ number puts you through to a place where they can put you through to anyone. So they put me through to Diversion Control, then Diversion Control put me through to a specific Agent, that Agent put me through to another Agent, and that Agent said that they were not sure why anyone sent me to them, and then gave me Jim Arnold's phone number, which I already had.

So then I called the Liaison Office, and told them to tell Jim Arnold I am trying to get a hold of him, then I left him a voicemail.

Then I called him today, and his voicemail says he will be out of the office Thursday (today) and Friday. So I called the number his voicemail says to call, and I got through directly to someone. I explained the situation, and he said that he does not know anything about this, but that he is going to learn more today and call me back tomorrow.

But I want to point out, I mailed some of the Lord God Soma, 4-OH-MiPT, to the Diversion Control Headquarters, specifically I sent it to Susan A Gibson, last Thursday, so after a week it should be there already (and they told me they were going to intercept it, so they probably had it Monday or Tuesday). So soon they will realize that they are in possession of something that is not a controlled substance, and that is not scheduled on the UN Psychotropics Convention, and I actually think they already know that or they would have come to arrest me already or something.
Interesting, I found the description of the deity to be in line with what I perceived while on 4-HO-MiPT...

About Soma, the deity:

Soma, also called as Indu or Soma-Pavamana, is one of the most important deities in the Rgveda. The entire ninth Mandala is devoted to his praise. He is the presiding deity of the Soma creeper whose juice is often used in sacrifices as offering and also drink. He is sometimes praised as the Supreme God. He cures the mortals of their diseases, gives them joy and leads them to immortal blissful worlds. It was because of the power he bestowed that Indra was able to do wonderful deeds and slay the demon Vrtra. He rules over the mind and activates speech.
Hence he is sometimes described as Vacaspati, 'lord of speech'. It is he who makes ordinary mortals Rsis, wise sages. He creates the worlds, rules over mountains and rivers.
The name Soma has been used in the Rgveda for the deity that animates the Soma creeper, the juice of the creeper itself, as also the moon. In later literature, Some has been practically identified with the moon itself. Scholars opine that the deity Homa of the Zend-Avesta is this Soma itself.

Best of luck with the petition! :)
These are very good observations, 4-OH-MiPT is the Lord God Soma in so many ways, in 50 years people will not see any distinction between the Lord God Soma and 4-OH-MiPT as they should not today.
Update:

That DEA Agent Responded, he emailed me instead of calling. He said "It is pending review, we will contact you if we need additional information"

And I said, "Also contact me when it is no longer pending. And if you want to arrest me (I am not sure what the charges would be), we can do this in court also. And if you do not feel as if you can arrest me for sending you the Lord God Soma Eucharist, then the matter is really no longer pending, but you guys just don't like the result".

I also have a Human Rights Case getting started with the IACHR for Witch Hunting regarding this kind of Religion.
Once we get this DEA Controlled Substances Act Exemption we will begin Ordaining Priests, but once we have a Physical Location and begin making more, here is what the Model of the Temples will be.

The Temples will be a place where various Gods are accessible, as well as various printed Papers from Research Journals and Books, etc. Then we will have the Eucharists of various Gods, for example the Kali Eucharist is Datura, which is a Deliriant (similar to a Hallucinogen, but more real), Miprocin is Soma, etc, most of them are Unscheduled (apart from Shiva, Marijuana).

We will also have 40 Hz Shock Machines to put on our heads, so that 1 we can see what it does during the Eucharist Experience, and 2 so we can Lucid Dream and Practice Dream Yoga at our Temples. We will also use Amethyst as "Magic Crystals", but instead of saying "It will heal you", we are going to look at the actual Qualities of the Amethyst. For example, Quartz Crystals when touching Copper, turn the Copper into a Receiver or a Transmitter, and that is how Radio works, Piezoelectricity,"Magic Crystals". Solar Power, Photovoltaics, was created in the 1860s, and works when 2 Crystals with different Frequencies are touching in the presence of Light. We are going to see if Amethyst can be used with any kind of Metal, or Electricity, to increase Dreaming in some way, and we will actually test Brain Waves to do these tests.

You may have seen the Temple Exams post. That is what we will do at the Temples. When people take a Eucharist, we will first give them Color Blindness Tests, and Hearing Tests, and other Tests. And we will test them again after they take the Eucharist. This will not be every time, but we will do tests like this in order to further our understanding of the World and Gods.
The Amica Temple of Radiance was established in the 1930s after a woman named Ivah Bergh Whitten was cured of an Incurable disease, and she claimed it was done through "Color Awareness". Color Awareness is something like a Zodiac for colors that says Colors have different healing properties and are associated with different things. The members of this temple attempt to find out what Color they are born under, then let that guide their lives.

I am not saying that the Amica Temple is 100% accurate science, but there are some studies that show different colors of light can have effects on the brain, and I am sure there are studies about colors that are on materials instead of in light spectrums also, but all of these studies have to do with light spectrums.

Recently a Photoreceptor known as Melanopsin was discovered in the Human eye, it is special because it does not just function as a receptor, but the receptor actually has a deeper effects on our brain because it is meant to maintain your sleep cycle and other things that have to do with the 24 hour cycle we are used to.You have probably heard someone say "The Blue light of a computer screen can make you stay awake longer without meaning too" and this actually has scientific basis. If you grow plants, you know that plants respond to light and that the flower Cycle usually requires a red spectrum of light.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanopsin

Phytochrome is the molecule in plants that is sensitive to red light.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytochrome

Here is the Light Research Center's study on Red light
http://www.lrc.rpi.edu/resources/newsroom/pr_story.asp?id=253#.VK8cdCvF9lo

Here is the Light Research Center's study on the effects of light on the Endocrine System
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2010/829351/

Here is what Harvard says about blue light
http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Health_Letter/2012/May/blue-light-has-a-dark-side/
Blue Light compared to Caffeine in a study
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0076707

This paper explains a test where Blue and Green light were tested against each other in an MRI in a group of people.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21628552

This paper explain how if someone was exposed to Orange light, they had different results on a test.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140310152023.htm

This explains a double blind study that was done that showed if your ear canal is exposed to light, your brain has more cognitive function
http://www.science20.com/news_articles/brain_tissue_responsive_light_says_study-90499

If you watch the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode with Timothy Leary before he died (you can find it somewhere online if you look hard enough) he was talking about how he was able to use lights to stimulate LSD like hallucinations in people and even got them to see angels.
A Benefit Society is a group that is established in order to make sure certain problems always have solutions. Many Fraternities, Mutual Banking institutions, Soup Kitchens and Homeless Shelters started as Benefit Societies. Benefit Societies can also be used to help people fund new Temples in the area. Many Christian Churches do the old tradition of offering Coffee and Doughnuts in the front which is basically Benefit Society work.
Ok, so the DEA Agent is taken forever to respond. They are ignoring the fact that I mailed them the Lord God Soma, 4-OH-MiPT, because I sent them Bonds v. United States (2014) and they realized that my phone call letting them know it was coming and everything was evidence that no laws had been broken, they would have to prove that I mailed it with some kind of bad intention, not with a letter asking them to do forensic testing. They also can not claim that it was for Human Consumption, because it was mailed to them specifically for the purpose of NMR testing.

So, now I am filing a Lawsuit to get the DEA to hurry. It will hit the Docket next week. Here is some of the Case Law that will be used in determining this Case:

Hemp Industries Association v. DEA, Nos. 03-71366, 03-71693 (2004)
United States v. Forbes, 806 F. Supp. 232 (D. Colo. 1992)
Olsen V DEA 878 F.2d 1458, 279 D.C. 1, 58 USLW 2023
Normaco v. DEA, 375 F.3d 1148 (D.C. Cir. 2004)
Linder v. United States 268 U.S. 5 (1925)
Gonzales v. Raich, 545 U.S. 1 (2005)
Gonzales v. O Centro, 546 U.S. 418 (2006)
Washington v. Sessions, et al 1:17-cv-05625
Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, Inc. v. Hialeah,508 U.S. 520 (1993)
Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, 584 U.S. ___ (2018
Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 573 U.S. ___ (2014)
I think you are confused.

So Sasha Shulgin invented Ecstasy, as well as various other Substances, including 4-OH-MiPT. When he began his work, no one knew what a Serotinin Receptor was, and David E Nichols, the guy who mapped the 5-HT Receptors, and who first created 6-APB and Bromo-Dragonfly, worked alongside Sasha Shulgin and they have various papers written together inventing New Substances. One of them, for example, was a series of Molecules related to DOM I believe, which had the Oxygen Molecule replaced by a Sulfur Molecule.

The current Drug Laws, specifically the Analogue Act was tailored specifically against Sasha Shulgin and his work. Without Sasha Shulgin, the Analogue Act would really just be about Fentanyl Analogues and everything, but instead it has been focused on Tryptamines and Phenethylamines. An example of how close Sasha Shulgin is to the Analogue Law, is his reflections in the a-ET "Extended Commentary". He states that the DEA tried to call a-ET an Analogue, of something that didn't even exist until after a-ET. The DEA misunderstood their Laws so much, that he was able to point out "How can something be an Analogue of something, if it existed first?". The DEA has no idea what they are doing.

But they do know about his work, I am not saying they don't know about it, I am saying that they definitely know about his work, and are somehow grossly misinterpreting it, and using it to "crack down on drugs".

What I am doing, is what should be done. These substances, which have only been being created since around the 1940s with the creating of LSD and DOM and everything, and are a new advent in Human History apart from Peyote, "Magic Mushrooms" and things like Ayahuasca which have Natural Hallucinogens. These substances definitely SHOULD be talked about like this, and Sasha Shulgin SHOULD be Sainted.

I am not randomly doing this, this is the Natural Course of Human History. This is how these things should have been treated upon being available to the Public. This is how it always should have been.
This is my Religion, and the Religion of 15% of the Planet.
15% of the World is Hindu, and about 13% of the World specifically Worships the God Shiva if you could Buddhists and Jains and everything into the Shiva Category, but they aren't Hindu. And for example, Swami Vivekananda is something like a Hindu Saint, I am just using the word "Saint" because that is the closest word in the American Vernacular, as somehow Hindu Religion has been hidden underground in America and hasn't gotten here after 4,000 years of existence. Except that is has in the form of Yoga, and Crystals, and Chakras and everything, but people don't even realize that is Hinduism.

And even Catholics have different Saints, in Mexico, specifically Mexico City, St. Jude is extremely popular and that is a Mexican phenomenon.

And I don't want to start getting into like what kind of speech you are using, but you are just calling me a Zealot and acting as if that means something. Like what if I just started saying, "You sound like an NSA agent".
Nikola Tesla and Swami Vivekananda wrote to each other and even met (before Planes, Cars, etc). Swami Vivekananda was a Hindu before Gandhi, who spread Hinduism around the world, started Temples in places like Chicago, and is seen as a Key Figure in many modern Hindu schools of thought.

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla
?There is a part of us that longs for something tangible [that reminds us of, and connects us to God, Grace, & Spirit], that?.interacts with the senses. The sacraments, those sacred mixtures of matter and the Holy Spirit, fulfill that need.?

I'm not attaching it to Religion, this is my Religion. Shiva is literally the Lord of Bhang, Shiva was always seen as a Sacred Drink, and was later interpreted to be the Moon. But it was a drink that made the Gods Gods and that people were also supposed to drink for the Gods.

People have interpreted Soma to be various things. I am stating that Sasha Shulgin did something in his life, and opened the Door to the Art and Craft of Soma. Sasha Shulgin is a Saint, and 4-OH-MiPT was created for the first time in Human History by him. And it is the Moon, it is Soma. I think you are thinking that I took a drug and decided that it was my Religion, similarly to what you said about experiencing Duality and Oness. But that is not what happened.

Here is something I have written previously to explain how I came to my Religion:

I was raised Christian, but we had Spell Books in our house, and were introduced to various Homeopathic Practitioners, and Acupuncturists, Mediums, Chiropractors, and things like NAET. And though I was raised in a Methodist Church, as soon as I went through Confirmation and was introduced to other Churches and Religions, I was no longer a Christian. I went through Confirmation, but I was not Truly Confirmed because I was not Christian. This is when I began to really seek out the answer to the question ?Which Religion is right?? and my brothers were both beginning to become old enough to understand some things, so I began preforming tests. I wanted to know how much of Reality was founded on belief. So I would do things like tell my little brothers ?If you believe that this wood is water, you can put your hand through it?, and I would test them (this will be continued in part 2, as it is the foundation of my understanding of Science in a Religious sense that allows me to break everything down so easily when explaining Chemistry, etc). During this same time we began to introduce friends in our Home Town to our Spiritual Beliefs, and we would use Ouija boards, and I have been with a group to hold a Seyonce at the Town Lake near the Movie Theater. Then when I turned 14 I Converted to Islam, and was interested in Wicca, and eventually tried Marijuana for the first time, and for most people they may try Marijuana and decide that they like to use Marijuana and say ?I am so high right now?, which is actually a waste. What I discovered was that if I used Marijuana, and took that mental state and used it to read encyclopedias, and read Religious books, and read anything you could, that Marijuana provides you something. And I slowly realized that this was God, that I had found God. First I read the Bible at the age of 14, cover to cover, and I decided that the Bible was like a History book; with people having sex with their fathers to continue their families, and people killing their families to take power, and people killing other people to make sure their Gods don?t come back, and I found it to be lacking as a Religious Text.

I read the Quran, and was told about the Miracles in the Quran, and Muslim friends of mine in Highschool explained how their Family member had experienced the Power of God over Evil Spirits; and for a while, I even converted to Islam. For people who don?t know, Islam is a Religion of Symbols and Talismans which protect you from Evil and Magic, that is a big part of Islam. And Satan refuses to bow to Adam (humans) because he is made of Fire and Light, while we are made of Dust. I read many Texts including the Nag Hamadi and studied Gnosticism, Archons and Sophia. I studied Ancient Egyptian Religion, and during that time I read PIHKAL and TIHKAL as well and began to learn about Alkaloids in plants. But I eventually discovered the Rig Veda, and Converted to Hinduism.

Hinduism to me is the only real Religion. With Christianity, you may experience an Evil Spirit, and you pray to God, and close your eyes, and hold something tight, and the Evil may dissipate. But you did not see your God, you may be able to call on your God, you may be able to see Jesus, you may be able to feel your God, you may be able to see his Miracles and presence in the World. But you can not see your God. In Hinduism, the Gods are real. Shiva is present on Earth in the Physical form of Marijuana, in the Metaphysical form of Dancing, and in Yoga, and in Meditation. Shiva is present in all of these things. While Agni is Fire, the messenger, no different from the Wing Footed Mercury of the Greek Religion, Agni, Fire, is the messenger of the Gods. And when you burn something, it is like sending it as a Broadcast directly to God. This is why as Hindus we cremate our Dead, I personally carry my brother?s ashes in a Silver Container on a Chain around my neck. Surya is the Sun, the literally physical Sun in the Sky, the God which provides plants with the energy to create energy that is then used by all other lifeforms on Earth. Without the Sun, there would be no Calories and the world would wither away.

And if you read the Christian Bible, or the Quran, or most other texts, they are full of Evil, and a God that protects you from Evil, but at a price. In Hinduism, the book is about asking God for a Winning Horse, and a prosperity, Milk and Butter. About thanking the World and Circumstances. The Hindu Religious text is what Christians pretend their Religious text is when they are telling you not to listen to the guys with the megaphones talking about fire and Brimstone. In Hinduism, there is no Heaven and Hell, you are reincarnated. And there are Cycles to the Universe, similarly to how every year there is Winter (death) and Spring (rebirth). In Hinduism there are larger Cycles, and the Universe goes through these Cycles. It is called Dharma, or the Law of the Universe. I
This was Originally written by Dr. Jeremy Kerr, PhD, for his Church, the Church of Neuroscience. And he died about 4 years ago. We are absorbing the Church of Neuroscience.

All Sacrament(s) – being ‘Sacred Food’ – offered by Shaivite Temple is not a ‘drug’ as defined under 21 U.S.C., Title 21, ?321(g)(1) of the FD&C Act which defines a drug as an ‘article that is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals and articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or function of the body of man or other animals.’
Shaivite Temple Rites of Beneficence
PREAMBLE
I: Expectant and/or nursing Parishioners should not partake Molecular Sacrament.
II: Parishioners undergoing pharmaco-therapy for a physical or neurological condition are advised to consult with the prescribing physician before partaking Molecular Sacrament.
III. The ingestion of Molecular Sacrament is not without risk; the ingestion of any given substance necessarily and inevitably is associated with some degree of risk including medical complication(s) that may result in hospitalization and/or death. Each individual assumes the risk associated with the use of Molecular Sacrament and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Shaivite Temple, its Pastor, and any affiliates, suppliers or other associated individuals, corporations or entities for any loss, dames, medical complication, hospitalization, or death that may arise from the use of Molecular Sacrament.
IV: Molecular Sacrament, as a physical form of Shiva, are offered, and intended for, the discovery and realization of their Inherent Beneficence including the fosterance of a heightened awareness of The Divine Creator(s)/The Grand Architect(s)/God & Grace; the promotion of more joyful relationships; and the cultivation of greater appreciation of the Magnificent Beauty, Immeasurable Worth & Miraculous Nature of Ourselves, of Others, of the Planet Earth & of the Greater Cosmos.
V: Molecular Sacrament are instruments for discovery and development of the ability to constructively and lovingly experience and process the infinite and ever-changing range of emotional, psychological, and spiritual states; Molecular Sacrament do not provide for ‘temporary escape’ from Existence nor do Molecular Sacrament foster or support the avoidance, masking, or concealing of difficult emotions, unpleasant psychological states, and/or moments of spiritual unrest; partaking Molecular Sacrament for such purposes shall be unfruitful.
VI: Reverent, and proper, partakence of Molecular Sacrament shall not increase the likelihood of harm to any person, creature, or property.
VII: Reverent, and proper, partakence of Molecular Sacrament shall augment, rather than diminish, the miraculous gift of being able to regulate one’s action(s)/behavior(s).
VIII: The privilege of access to Molecular Sacrament thru the Shaivite Temple shall be forfeited for an indeterminate period of time in the event that the Parishioner:
1. Signals a willful intent to disregard Rites of Beneficence – or is known to have done so.
2. Is known to have caused or aided in the partakence of Molecular Sacrament by any person or without His or Her express knowledge & informed consent.
A. Through and by the Infinitely Wise Design of The Divine Creator(s) /The Grand Architect(s)/God, partaking Molecular Sacrament by means of oral ingestion (swallowing) usually provides for Optimal Beneficence. Alternative methods of partakence should be avoided (unless justified by a specific circumstance/condition such as gastro-intestinal unrest).
B. References to Model Partakence provide guidance for realizing Optimal Beneficence in partaking Molecular Sacrament; Parishioners are encouraged to adjust partakence to their individual case(s) and arrive at the least amount of Sacrament sufficient to realize the desired Beneficent effect(s)/outcome(s).
C. If You believe you are having an undesirable response from partaking Molecular Sacrament rather than enjoying Beneficence, either reduce, or discontinue partakence.
D. Partaking, in a single instance, an amount greater than three times (3x) that of Model Partakence is strongly discouraged. If it is deemed You have willfully mis-used or if there is reason to believe You intend to deliberately misuse Molecular Sacrament your privilege of access to Molecular Sacrament shall be forfeited for an indeterminate period of time.
E. The achievement of Optimal Beneficence of Molecular Sacrament is best realized and maintained by engaging in at least one (1) day of mindful abstinence in any seven (7) day period – and by limiting partakence of any single given Molecular Sacrament according to the ‘For Optimal Beneficence’ guidance provided with the educational insert that accompanies any given Molecular Sacrament. Partakence in excess of the provided guidances tends to detract from Beneficence and is discouraged.
F. Partakence of two (2) or more types of Molecular Sacrament together, at the same time (e.g. EASE & BRIGHT), is generally advised against; doing so should be approached with great care.
G. Partakence of Molecular Sacrament by means of insufflation (snorting), and/or by burning and inhaling is strongly discouraged and should only be utilized when justifiable circumstances to do so exist.
H. Partakence of Molecular Sacrament™ by means of injection into the body/bloodstream shall only be acceptable if justified by medical circumstances & done under medical supervision.
I. Beneficence of Molecular Sacrament may be amplified by partaking together with others in Fellowship & Goodwill.
J. Under no circumstance should You make it so that another Human Being partakes Molecular Sacrament without His/Her express knowledge and fully informed consent.
K. Partaking alcohol in conjunction with Molecular Sacrament in other than modest amounts, is strongly discouraged – as alcohol tends to interfere with the realization of Optimal Beneficence .
L. Do not drive or operate any type of machinery or heavy equipment after partaking Molecular Sacrament until You have become familiar with the various dimensions and aspects of Beneficence and are certain You are able to do so without increasing the likelihood of putting Yourself and/or Others in harms way.
M. Partaking modest amounts of water (most preferably) and/or other liquids that do not contain alcohol at regular intervals before, during, & after partaking Molecular Sacrament aids in the realization of Optimal Beneficence.
N. For reasons that remain largely unknown to the neurosciences, Female Human Beings (i.e. Goddesses in Human Form) tend to be more sensitive to partakence of Molecular Sacrament, and therefore may realize Optimal Beneficence by partaking smaller amounts of Molecular Sacrament than their male counterparts.
O. Before partaking Molecular Sacrament reflect upon your familiarity with Molecular Sacrament, your mind-set, your setting/surroundings & your purpose for partaking Molecular Sacrament.
P. In All Things Give Thanks – Especially things You do not like.
Q. Remind Yourself each & every day of the Miraculous& Wondrous nature of Your Own Being & of Your Innermost, Immeasurable Beauty; as well as that of Everyone & Everything surrounding You.
R. Give Thanks each & every day to The Divine Creator(s)/The Grand Architect(s)/God & Grace who gave You Life & provide Each of Us with an Ever-Wondrous Planet Earth & Universal Galaxseas in which to Swim, live, discover and above all love.

SashaShiva

Bluelighter
So, the DEA is Unresponsive, like a dead body "HE'S UNRESPONSIVE" type. The DEA is playing Possum. When I call they say that they can't talk to me because I am suing them, then they refuse to do anything in Court and constantly try to get the Judges to dismiss everything (the DEA actually said I can sue them for $5.6 Million, so everything will move forward soon and I will post that next). So I went to the FDA. And the FDA responded last week saying that this is how to get Religious Exemptions, for Scheduled Substances, Analogues, and Unregulated Substances.

SashaShiva

Bluelighter
But, so here is what is going to happen now. So the FDA may become something of a Rubber Stamp, approving people for IND applications citing Religious use. Because it really is the FDA's Role, but everyone has gone to the DEA for years and years, so the DEA has become the point of contact in the Courts, though if you read the actual Law, the FDA is the Point of Contact. So we are going through the FDA, and they may become a Rubber Stamp. And the DEA will begin Revoking Privlidges based on their claims that some people don't have Religions, but "Philosophies", and they will begin using their arguments from the past on existing Organzations, instead of being Arbiters of Exemption as they were before, now they will weed out the Frauds, and sometimes get it wrong and get slapped on the wrist themselves.

SashaShiva

Bluelighter
Also, not that this is Decriminalization, it is not at all. But if we look at it in the Decriminalization Model, to not Punish the Consumer, and to License Manufacturing, but to punish anyone who refuses to Comply.

So, in another Drug Model, it would be, for example (and this is not a drug of the type in the example), what have been called "Shooting Galleries", these are for people who do Heroine, and are facilities in various Countries, and States in the US, where people can go to use Heroine. What happens here, is a Nurse or a Doctor can be there while someone uses a Drug, if there Overdose there is Naloxone, if they get sick they aren't on the Street, if they need to take a Shit it's not on the Street, if they have AIDS they aren't giving it to everyone else in the Area because they have Clean Needles, etc. And there are Doctors, people there while they are nodding off, giving them Brochures, and information, and War Stories about horrible things they have seen or experienced.

And if your City can take the Power away from every Trap House, and Drug Den, and every place that sells Heroine, and everyone in your City knows "I can go shoot Heroine at the Heroine Clinic", then that is where all the Heroine Addicts will be, and when you drive by or walk in, you will want to get away as fast as you can, it is not going to make everyone want to do Heroine all the sudden. Heroine is ugly, people nodding off, and throwing up, and letting it dry on their shirts. It will actually scare people away, people could actually bring their kids to serve food at the Heroine Clinic and show them the worst of Heroine.

And you arrest anyone who makes Heroine or Sells Heroine outside of there.

So in that Model, the DEA's job would be to either ensure Compliance, or focus on those who are working outside of the System.

SashaShiva

Bluelighter
And, Sasha Shulgin spoke about something all the time.

First, when you find out what the LD50 (lethal dose) is for a Mouse, all you have done is figure out how to kill a mouse. That is what you have accomplished, because Mice are not Human, and do not resemble Humans Biologically.

Second, most of the Research he was building on, the things he was learning, came from Prison Studies. What they used to do to Research all of these things, what they used to called Narcotics and Pscyhomimetics, then Psychedelics when they discovered that there was no Drug that could be taken to give someone an Authentic Experience of Insanity it just is not possible, was on Prison Volunteers who wanted to shave time off their sentence.

That is where most of the Research came from, and now Research is Illegal mostly. When you request an Investigational New Drug License, what you are doing is saying you want to Research a Drug for Human Use. You are OFFICIALLY RESEARCHING A DRUG when you do an IND Application. This is for Posterity.

We are Recording everything for the Future, the DEA has created various Maps for us, and we now have to do the Exploration for the people of the Future. And we have to Record it. And Create Research Institutions.

And my Institution comes from the Baba, Guru, Father, Saint Sasha Shulgin who Taught us Communion and Taught us Alchemy, and we do this in the name of Lord Shiva and the Lord God Soma.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
That’s where I’m at with it, too. 15’s as far as I’ve gone, but part of me wonders if there’s an uncomfortable zone between 10 and 20mg. I have heard some say that lower doses can be challenging, being still sensitive to body effects, but not quite fully immersed. Maybe more immersion distracts us more from these body loads? Or the response is on some kind of curve, maybe.

I wonder if maybe the 4-AcO substitution might be better for you? Some people don't find it to be any different, but I tend to find 4-AcO subs to be a bit gentler on the comeup and easier overall, almost as if they were slightly time released.

Fwiw, I find 30mg of 4-AcO-MET to be my sweet spot when I divide my dose into three equal parts taken over a period of an hour or maybe even two. If I take it all at once, I find 20mg to be plenty, but less enjoyable and more disorienting

+96+

Bluelighter
Fwiw, I find 30mg of 4-AcO-MET to be my sweet spot when I divide my dose into three equal parts taken over a period of an hour or maybe even two. If I take it all at once, I find 20mg to be plenty, but less enjoyable and more disorienting

Interesting! I'm gonna have to try that and compare.

DrumTripper

Bluelighter
Hmm, you’ve got me curious about the AcO now. Weirdly, I haven’t tried them yet, but find the 5-MeO trypts easier on my body than the HO’s - which goes contrary to some, or many reports I’fe read. So the AcO could be my next go. Maybe it’s like ALD-52is to L25? Slows it up a bit for some, smoothing the comeup? Thanks, Pfaffd, and also about that dosage timing, ten ten ten over an hour or so. Going to try that. Cheers!

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
Took 15mg of this stuff again on Saturday with some buddies. Still great stuff. Still stoned us silly for the first half hour. Still almost threw up. Still really affected my vision when I was outside in the dark. But that's not why I'm posting..

Both time I've dissolved into alcohol. 75mg the first time and 60mg on Saturday, but both times I dissolved it, only like, 95% of it dissolved. But I don't think the stuff that didn't dissolve was the drug. I think it was some sort of cut. I don't know for sure, but the way that it almost caked up into little tiny balls leads me to believe so.

What do you guys think? Am I just not dissolving it correctly, or is it some sort of additive that doesn't dissolve?

Last edited:

RV Mystery Journey

Bluelighter
Oh man! Keep seeing stuff about body load. I think I can handle it though.

Better make sure to weigh this stuff first it sounds like.

4-HO-MiPT didn't have me puking or terribly uncomfortable physically and I eyeballed doses too...roll your eyes...however I absolutely thought something terrible was happening to my entire existence yet it smoothed out and was so refreshing and therapeutic and I wasn't really noticing visuals but they had to be there but I noticed a really insane hallucination coming up, a little rainbow horned beast flashed in the corner of my 3D laptop & I am 100% positive it wasn't supposed to be there.

Anyways I also hear how visual this is but tbh that isn't why I have some on its way to me.

I am interested in time dilation and mental expansion but I will write a report including any notable visuals.

Hope to do that this month.

Oh ya a little off track but 2C-T-2 which I eyeballed a dose using a toolless liquid method (WTF?) had EXTREME body load so after that experience (definitely sickly "body tripping" not much mind expansion there but who is really to blame? Scotto of Erowid didn't have much to say on it either if it counts but how far I digress) I think I can deal with it so long as I don't divide the amount being sent into equal piles thinking it is exactly the amount requested. I doubt it would be less though.

That Gemini 20 looks good even if unable to accurately measure down to single milligrams. One of the cheapy milligram scales on Amazon is supposedly 20 to 30 mg off and that is a huge problem for something like metocin.

Sorry if I sound like a bumbling loon I am still warming up.

Last edited:

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I think the bodyload in general is fairly minimal when compared to many of the phenethylamines. 4-HO-MET just seems to have a strong come up, can be nauseating and unsettling in general. Once that's over the bodyhigh feels very nice imo and it'd surprise me if rough bodyloads is common.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I have a Gemini-20 and weigh anything that isn't super potent with it. It varies by +/- 2mg unless the batteries are low, for something like this that doesn't matter. I use it for all drugs, even stuff like DOC which is active at 2mg and where 3mg is WAY stronger. I do this using liquid measurement, I weigh 50mg which might be anywhere from 48 to 52mg, and dissolve it in 50mL of alcohol. Then I dose with an oral syringe. This divides the error across all the doses. 1mL could have between 48/50 = 0.96mg and 52/50 = 1.04mg, which is totally acceptable. You can do the same with any substance, though keeping tryptamines in liquid causes them to degrade quickly.