• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Somebody posted in the 4-HO-MiPT thread that the non-hygroscopic 4-AcO-MiPT produced very severe tremors, has anyone else noticed it with this particular batch of the compound? I have the non-hygroscopic stuff, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Just a note to all you people who got the "non-hygroscopic" batch... I did too... its only non-hygroscopic for so long... then it will really goo on you... just store it well.

But no, I never had any sort of "tremor" from 4-AcO-MiPT. The worst side effect I ever had... was when I combined it with 6 shots of Brandy (was already drunk, took the pill).... I was nauseaous the entire night, exhausted but couldn't sleep, hallucinating bad, eye wiggles, everything...

But I've never had any real negative side effects from this compound... *shrugs* I get negative effects with everything... but not this one.

I'd just like to put the fact out there, that everytime I have experienced 4-AcO-MiPT, I have invariably experienced a noticable flushing of my face, as well as a sensation of "overheating," which I have not experienced as consistently with any other R.C. Just FYI for all those who are going to be combining this chem with others, or perhaps dancing or some other exertive type activity while on 4-AcO-MiPT.

^^

You're the first person to ever mention that side effect before... everyone I've ever given it to loved the stuff!

... but I've heard that lately, the quality is being sacrificed for price... :/

I loved it too. I just thought that with folks combining it and starting to explore higher dosages, that it was info that should be shared.

I just thought that with folks combining it and starting to explore higher dosages, that it was info that should be shared.

Indeed - although I personally have never experienced side effects like that, even when I IM it (IM is the only way I do this chemical anymore).

But as differently as people can react to the same chemical, it's definitely a good idea to put out that information.

Hi All,

I'm kind of wondering about the 'tremor' that folks are stating they have with the new, non-hygroscopic batch of the 4-AcO. This just doesn't seem right to me. I've taken the hygroscopic stuff up to 40mg and never had any really noticable tremors. I also received a sample of the non-hygroscopic 4-AcO batch but haven't had a chance to taste it yet. I'm interested in trying the new batch to see if I get any noticable tremors from it. If so, there has got to be something different between the two batches that is causing the tremor. Has anybody here tried both the hygroscopic and non-hygroscopic batches of the 4-AcO and can make a comparison for us? Does the newer stuff cause tremors when the hygroscopic batch didn't? Is the newer batch more potent?

Like I said, I've never had tremors on the non-hygroscopic stuff. I got a sample of the new stuff, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get around to tasting it. I currently am focusing my time on some research with 4-OH-MiPT instead. I'm just figuring if once I try the new batch, if it causes me to tremor when the old stuff didn't, something is not good here? Perhaps a by product during synthesis or somthing is in the product as well? I'm just wondering if somebody here has had a chance to sample both batches and can compare for us.

If nobody replies and I sample the newer batch soon, I will post my findings. Although my usual 4-AcO dose is around 40mg, I will be dropping it to probably 24mg or so for my first taste of the new batch just to be sure.

-gp

Has anyone here attempted any kind of long-term storage (3 months or more?) of either 4-AcO-MIPT or 4-HO-MIPT in solution? If so, Is there any sign of degradation?

Basic intuition would suggest that these chems would be particularly susceptible to degradation like 4-HO-DIPT, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-HO-DET, and 4-ACO-DET supposedly are. On the other hand, storage in liquid may be helpful to allow accurate measurement before the stuff turns to goo.

With all this in mind, I do know that I have a 4-ACO-DIPT sample that I acquired about a year ago which has been stored as a dry powder in a gel-capsule at room temperature in the absence of light for about a year now. Last I checked, it showed no visible signs of degradation. It hasn't been checked for activity yet, so who knows. It certainly hasn't decomposed into black-goo yet like I expected it to.

Ya I read that but Im somewhat put off by the reports of its challenging psychedelic nature. It seems as though if you are that lost that the sensual an erotic can be lost in the mindspace of such a heavy tryp. Anyones thoughts on that?

I would have to disagree with that. I got lost in a completely sexual world both times I took more than 18mg. A good hour and a half each time, I'd say.

The only thing that puts me off is that duration is not set in stone. I had one trip last 9 hours and another, only 3....

Has anyone here attempted any kind of long-term storage (3 months or more?) of either 4-AcO-MIPT or 4-HO-MIPT in solution? If so, Is there any sign of degradation?

4-AcO-MIPT in a vial the freezer for six months, no loss in potency. The material did turn in a light amberish epoxy as soon as a got it and stay that way, but no loss in potency. I also has some in a gel cap at room temperature (but protected from light) for about a month with no loss in potency.

4-HO-MIPT i really don't know yet.

Basic intuition would suggest that these chems would be particularly susceptible to degradation like 4-HO-DIPT, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-HO-DET, and 4-ACO-DET supposedly are.

I've had 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-ACO-DET in the freezer for a year and a half with no loss in potency. I've also had them both sitting in a gel cap for a month or longer with no loss in potency just some slight discoloration. I never had any 4-ACO-DET turn into black goo. I believe it was the freebase that did that and mine is an HCl salt.

4-HO-DIPT sitting in a gel cap for a month seems to lose potency.

Overview

I thought I write something more about on this little less known substance, named miprocin.

I must say it is my first 4-pos tryptamine and second tryptamine in all. First was DPT, which is best nonoral substance. So, I can't compare it to other 4-pos tryptamines and mushrooms.

I ingested 10-12mg(there was around 1-2mg on knife) miprocin at 21:35PM. Within 20min, I was already feeling first effects building and fast. With another 15min, I was approaching to +2. Fast acting tryptamines are new to me and I was off guard. It felt like it hits you like DPT.

Colors were brighter and texture had more depth. Mental component was different than I have used to get. I have used more phens and this tryptamine took me to new mental space. Only thing that I would like to note about it now, is that I felt like I was aware of higher ME. I was consulting with myself and there was feeling that "I" don't need to think and that higher ME is doing it for me. Don't ask me how or how it felt, but that how I can describe it.

I got to strong +2 and maybe one point was in week week +3. The time at +3 felt at one point frightening. This isn't good word for it, but it got so intense, that it did felt it could get threatening to my ego if you can say so.

Second time, I got predominant color with different substance. This substance seems to have blue or ocean-blue or aquarius blue color. I got it in every room and on different things. Objects had thin layer of blue on top of them. There was also neon green color that blended to to blue almost instantly. The other substance with predominant color is 2C-T-2, that has orange-ish red color

One thing that I really like about in this substance, was music enhancement. Music wasn't distorted or anything, but it just sounded great. It wasn't normal psychedelic music enhancment, it is unique to this substance. I had trouble choosing good music at trip time, but every song that I listened, sounded just great.

One new and disturbing thing was that I had little diarrhoea at one point. If I hadn't make it to bathroom, I would have to definitely shit my pants. This was maybe 10-15min stage in experience. I hope this was due too something else and isn't constant.

Other weird effect was that I got very hot. I was little bit dehydrated as well. I took off mu t-shirt at that helped alot, but still, I was hotter than on any other substance... maybe on MDMA I have also been that hot.

This is one new chemical that I love. It is visual, nice mental space and deep. Not deep like 2C-E, but it touches different parts of brain and is deep in other sense. I went to sleep 02:38AM. I still felt it, but I think it would have been over with another hour. I woke up after 6h and felt refreshed and energetic. Hope someone will find this information useful. I will write full report at least about one of my upcoming experimentation with this chemical.

One interesting thought I got trip time, was that I would like to mix it with MDMA. I felt like it would mix nice and give interesting synergy. I sure try this combination and let you know how it works out.

MagickalKat777 said:
Its weird... my 4-AcO-MiPT went dark brown and then turned completely to goo.
Unfortunately, according to Shulgin, "the 4-hydroxy tryptamine family is quite susceptable to it [oxidation]. Psilocin is quite unstable as the free base, especially if there is some inorganic base present. So the purity can call the stability shots as well." This likely applies to ethocin and 4-HO-DIPT (iprocin) free bases as well. If you have any of these 4-substituted tryptamines in free base form, you should take extra care to keep it in optimal conditions - air tight, dry, and very cold. Perhaps store with an oxygen absorbant pack and silica gel dessicant if possible.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_acetoxy_det/4_acetoxy_det_article1.shtml

Wow, finally got around to trying this stuff. I'm not really in the mood to write up a detailed story right now but I must say it is beautiful.

Blue and green are the dominant colors. Visuals are like a cross between mushrooms and acid. Flow like shrooms, electric like acid.

The body feel is amazing. Amazing in the sense that I had absolutely no body load or jitters. The comeup was quick but smooth and quickly settled into a comfortable and trippy plateau for the next 3 hours before slowly dropping off.

My friend who also dosed (we each took 14mg) jammed with me on guitar and I can really say we have never been that in tune with each other musically. This stuff is on par with LSD in terms of musical enhancement. Perhaps the perfect concert drug!

Sense of humor was heightened, and interaction with others was relatively easy. At 14mg I reached a high ++.

7 hours later I decided to redose with 16mg, really because some other people were dosing and I wanted to see if it worked again. Apparently I built absolutely no tolerance because I tripped harder the second time (low/medium +++). Again, it was beautiful, anxiety free, colorful, WOW.

About 6-7 hours after dosing I could sleep.

This stuff is second only to high quality LSD in my book. Highly recreational, potentially deep, beautiful visually, and soooo easy on the body.

My next dose will be 18-20mg, although I'm sure I could go higher.

I would pretty much never eat mushrooms if I had 4-aco-mipt available. It lacks the qualities of shrooms that I tend to dislike, yet seems to incorporate some of the aspects of LSD that I have come to love.

By the way my material is almost completely white, does not appear to be hydroscopic or change color when exposed to air, and is mostly powder with some small dense chunks.

^^^^^^

This is one I really regret not getting more of. I only took a small dose but really enjoyed it...much more so than 4-Ho-MiPT.

What would be the full chemical name for 4-aco-mipt ?

Please give the two different chemical name for the compound (two different names: the "tryptamine ending name" and the "indol or indolol ending name")

for instance:
5-MeO-DMT is...
5-Methoxy-N,N-dimethyl-tryptamine
OR 5-methoxy-3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]indole

Do all common tryptamines have a 4-ACo analogues ?
(I mean 4-aco dmt, dpt, aet, dbt, eipt, dipt, mipt, net, nmt ?)

Same for 4-HO and 5-MeO analogues?

Last edited:
4-aco-mipt solubility

Has anyone else had problems recently dissolving their 4-aco-mipt in water? Mine dissolves fine in alcohol and it has a light tan color, but I'm wondering why past posts have mentioned water solubility while mine is completely insoluble. Maybe it's the new non-hygroscopic batch that has different properties but why? Could it be something to do with the crystalization process or an added chemical? It also seems to be fairly resistant to any oxidation so far (a small sample was left out at room temp for a few weeks) and shows no signs of turning to goo. Thanks for any help.

genaro said:
What would be the full chemical name for 4-aco-mipt ?

Please give the two different chemical name for the compound (two different names: the "tryptamine ending name" and the "indol or indolol ending name")

for instance:
5-MeO-DMT is...
5-Methoxy-N,N-dimethyl-tryptamine
OR 5-methoxy-3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]indole

Do all common tryptamines have a 4-ACo analogues ?
(I mean 4-aco dmt, dpt, aet, dbt, eipt, dipt, mipt, net, nmt ?)

Same for 4-HO and 5-MeO analogues?

I'm not sure what you really mean, but in theory any 4-hydroxylated tryptamine can/does have a corresponding acetate ester.

The full 'chemical' name for 4-AcO-MiPT is 4-acetyloxy-N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine, or 3-{2-[isopropyl(methyl)amino]ethyl}-1H-indol-4-yl acetate.

Hmm I must admit im having a strange time with the stuff. took 40 mg 2:30 ago. Almost fell asleep on the stuff. now it is like the world is simply a blur. Lots of very subtle color undertones and superb music enhancement (currently listening to OhGr).
This stuff continues to be elusive for me even at high end doses I do not get the effects other people have reported. I like it though. There is definitely something there that entices me.

What is the highest anyone here has taken of this stuff? as far as I know im pushing 5mg over the recommended dosage range currently.