• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Hey, glad to hear there is another fan of this compound. While it isn't my favorite, I totally agree with the lack of body load, especially when smoked. I personally prefer to eat it, but I have tried smoking it a couple times. The times I smoked it I had a nice mellow trip for about 3-4 hours, conciderably shorter than when I eat it. For some reason smoking also feels like it has a lower ceiling than eating it does. This is sort of hard to explain, but smoking 10mg definatly gets me to a nice ++, but eating this amount would give me a +/slight++. But eating 20mg gets me to a solid +++. However, smoking 20mg(in 10mg sessions about ten minutes apart) didn't really do that much more than the 10mg. This may just be me, or I may not be smoking it correctly, but since I have stuck to eating it. I'll out that this is thus far the only RC that I have done any other way than eating besides 5-meo-dmt and dpt. I'm normally against it, but I read reports of others smoking it and something told me that it wouldn't hurt to try it. I don't regret it, but eating works best for me. I'm not condemning smoking it, just adding my personal observations.

I was somewhat irresponsible with it, I will admit. I wanted to try it before the "goo" stage, and I didn't have a scale, so I eyeballed it. It seemed to be about a 12-14mg dose, per effect. It worked out well, nice colorful visuals, no discernable body load, and so I tried smoking it. The change was negligible, but there was definitely a lot of smoke and a new feeling... the rush of 5-MeO-DMT was there, but it quickly faded.

I feel this compound would need extremely high smoked doses to achieve any strong effects.

I became very interested in this compound lately. I recently tried Iprocin, and I loved it. I am going to experiment with it a few more times, but I think my next chemical will likely be 4-AcO-MiPT unless I find a source of 4-HO/AcO-MET. Anyhow, I've been hearing good things about this, but when I read the reports about it at TIHKAL, they seem totally different from what people are describing here. I have always found that PIHKAL and TIHKAL are a good place to start researching a particular compound because there are alot of them there, but most of the experience reports don't do justice to the effects. It is mostly because they are just short entries. However, for those who have tried both, what is this chemical like compared to Iprocin/Iprocetyl (4-HO/AcO-DiPT)? I have been straying away from chemicals that are TOO similar to eachother or that lack "content" as morninggloryseed and others have stated about 4-HO/AcO-DET. Is it more on the side of MDMA with a psychedelic touch, or more psychedelic with an entactogenic touch like MDMA? I also try to stick with the chemicals that have more prominant psychedelic effects. I found Iprocin to be intense at 15mgs, but wanted to try 25mgs which I am doing tomorrow. Iprocin was very intensely psychdelic, but had a very sensual nature to it. I felt VERY connected to my girlfriend in both a "psychedelic" way, and in a sensual/emotional way similar to MDMA, but without the pushing. It was more real. Anyhow, I'm rambling..

I found 4-aco-dipt to be deep, but not forceful. I can pretty much 'function' on it, i.e. engage in normal every day cognitive tasks, if I have to. Still, its a wonderfully proufound experience just to surrender to 4-aco-dipt and flow with the trip. I've also noticed a definite body energy with 4-aco-dipt, one that is not too mucht trouble for me but some people don't react well to it. 4-aco-mipt I find to be cleaner, with little or no detectable body energy, and its also a bit of a more forceful psychedelic. While maybe not as forceful as say LSD or DPT, it still chips away at my ego when I am on it, and is confusing to engage in everyday tasks. 4-aco-mipt doesn't seem quite as 'entactogenic' as 4-aco-dipt either. I feel much more connected when I talk with my wife on 4-aco-dipt, and 4-aco-dipt is just wonderful for sex. But OTOH 4-aco-mipt at high doses could be somewhat suitable for entity contact. 4-aco-mipt I also find more visual than 4-aco-dipt. Duration of 4-aco-mipt is slightly longer.

As for 4-AcO-DET, I certainly wouldn't call it lacking in content or too similar to anything else. Its uniqueness though seems to be its dark side, which is amazingly sharp and clear but just dark. It seems a usefull tool for uncovering deep anxieties, but is hardly a fun or enjoyable substance.

Back on topic... I must stress that this is not a toy, this compound kicked my ass hardcore, especially when it came to sexuality issues. It showed me things that needed to be shown, but not gently like the phenethylamines, rather, it slapped me in the face. Hardcore stuff.

I do look forward to experimenting with it some more though, for sure!

I just wanted to bump this thread, and add a few things...

I have experimented with it twice now, once at 30mg and once at 58mg. This is now my absolute favorite compound overall, out of all of the research chemicals - and I've tried 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-T-2, DPT, DIPT, DMT, 4-HO-DIPT, and 5-MeO-MIPT, just off the top of my head. I like many compounds for many reasons, but OVERALL, this is definitely my favorite - it's got an incredibly ass-kicking mental component, which I love. I've gotten absolutely no body load or bad side effects, even at 58mg.

Now I wouldn't have called it my favorite after my 30mg dose - but after my 58mg dose, there's absolutely no question. I think it's very nice at moderate doses - but it's not until I took the dosage higher that I REALLY got the full effects, including the best mental/psychological ass-whooping I've gotten since my multiple dose acid trips I had years ago...

The visuals are excellent too - I could just stare at my wall, and my entire field of vision would be nothing but patterns, moving, changing direction, flashing, just doing so many amazing things visually, you couldn't imagine... (which I didn't really get at lower doses)

Now of course anybody that is curious about trying this one - you should definitely start with lower doses, and move your way up SLOWLY (a lot slower than I did probably) if you like it and feel that more would be beneficial. And I'm not saying that you'll have to take 60mg to get what I got - most likely, you won't. I have a high tolerance to most psychadelics and usually have to take much higher doses than the average person to get the same effects. All I'm saying is that, in my opinion, this is one compound that is definitely worth exploring, possibly at higher dosages, depending on how your body reacts to it at lower dosages. My body reacted perfectly fine at lower doses, so I took it higher and was very glad I did.

Anybody else tried this recently and have any comments? Anyone found a single bad thing about it besides the price? (and the fact that I could eat it like candy)

I'm just curious what others think of this one...

Well I "tasted" mine today, just about 8-9mg. I just measured out another 12mg dose, and i'm leaving sitting in the capsule in the air right now, waiting for it to turn to goo! lol... It is stuck to the side at the moment..anyway..

I definitely liked this taste, I have (and still, haha) this smile on my face that just wont go away, 'the giggles' effect from mushrooms, which well, i like. Seems real colorful, although i'm only in my room here and its hard to tell, colors are enhanced although I wouldn't say quite like mushrooms. But, looking on the screen, letters, well, patterns around the letters are usually greenish/pinkish. I do notice this "black and white" effect that I only got from mushrooms, for a short couple seconds looking at the screen.

Music definitley enhanced... I'd say even at the low dose I took this one is the one chem that comes close to mushrooms, in a lot of similarities, more than any of the others (including 4-aco/ho-det). Which, ....I like hahaha. I don't think any of these will do what a "4-aco/PO/ho-DMT" will do but the closer the better (for me). This one ain't too far off, hopefully the 4-aco/ho-MET one will become available some day. Either way they all do their own things. This one hopefully will be a nice ass-kicker that i'll want to have around in my "toolbox" when I need it.

As for Iprocin, well that is one of my favorites too, to me that one is a one-with-your-body compound. Instead of the one with the universe thing, it was like, instead of looking "UP", look "DOWN"! All the little workers inside your body..that need rest, food, living things.. Opens up a door from them to you (the big boss), but not in a super ass kicking way, or really just more gentle i guess. Found what I want there thats all i'll say! (i'll write a full trip report, one of these days... procrastination.. the one trip being the most life-changing hehe).

Very nice, wierd color effects, ahh, why try to describe these things.. its nice though. Higher dose next time definitely.

I can get some serious giggles on 4-aco-mipt. A couple of times I laughed so hard at something that I got completely dissociated for a moment.

Yeah it was quite a bit of "inappropriate" smiling and/or laughing. Well, I wouldn't call it "inappropriate", lol. Maybe to any of those, uh what do you call them, "NORMAL" people that might have come to the door or something, they might just think i'm laughing at them or something. Now that I think about it... just on that dose, well the already laughing, well, i couldn't say I am NOT laughing AT them, because well, sometimes a lot more things than sober might seem pretty funny. Especially a very normal neighbor coming by with a very silly question. In fact I guess i'm still under the influence of my "taste" because, my whole post seems pretty pointless, and well, funny. Haha! 8(

I love the giggles. Reminds me of Salvia, you watch someone new smoke some, and when they are back, say "Yeah, one of the um, side effects of smoking salvia is a lot of laughing" - if they aren't already laughing that should start it :)

%)

bump! Any more trip reports on 4-AcO-MiPT. I am especially curious about how it compares to 4-HO-DiPT...

I am especially curious about how it compares to 4-HO-DiPT...

I like 4-AcO-MIPT a LOT more than 4-HO-DIPT. I have to take higher dosages of both, but 50mg of 4-AcO-MIPT makes me trip a whole lot harder than 50mg of 4-HO-DIPT. Totally different trip too, I wouldn't say they're much alike at all.

Skrilla said:
I like 4-AcO-MIPT a LOT more than 4-HO-DIPT. I have to take higher dosages of both, but 50mg of 4-AcO-MIPT makes me trip a whole lot harder than 50mg of 4-HO-DIPT. Totally different trip too, I wouldn't say they're much alike at all.

What is the difference in mindstate, then?

What is the difference in mindstate, then?

Night and day. 4-HO-DIPT gave me no mental effects whatsoever, 4-AcO-MIPT was similiar to acid in mindstate - you could figure out the meaning of life, lots of things about yourself, etc. (or at least think you did) Mindstate would totally be dependant on set and setting, just like it is with acid. I like those kind of mental effects because they remind me so much of acid, and they're quite entertaining. I didn't get any mental effects at all from 4-HO-DIPT.

So, 4-AcO-MiPT...

I really did latch on to a certain empathic quality in it. Very much akin to the chest glow of mdma, 5-MeO-DiPT, and AMT. That certain speediness, combined with a heart chakra-like action. It seemed to really open me up to thinking about the love present in every moment, rather than focussing on the tape looped neurotrash usually cycled around inside my master control booth. I'm not sure if the feeling was just a random psychedelic retwisting back into shape of my mood, but I wonder if this one engenders a lighter mood than some of the other tryptamines I have tried, 4-AcO-DET especially, which feels very similar to me as what I experienced on 4-AcO-MiPT, but it seems much more of a cold, dark, wet and alien version of 4-AcO-MiPT. Who knows though. Maybe I was just in a good mood at the prospect of trying something new again after having many repeatable experiences over the past year or so. Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard that 4-HO-MIPT has different/better (well opinions vary) effects and just acts different than the 4-Aco version. I'd believe it as it seems like 4-HO-DIPT and 4-Aco-DIPT act differently. The -DET's seem the same though?

Has anyone experienced any flushing of the face from 4-AcO-MiPT? My face has turned rather red on the last couple of low dose (5mg, 10mg) trials. I felt as if my temperature was raised, but I did not measure it. I felt sweaty though. Anyon else notice this? It hasn't happened to me from other chemz on any sort of predictable basis. That's why I am wondering about it...

That doesn't sound too far off from my experience last week. During the first hour I felt like I was running fever, cold chills while sweating and so forth. I have a similar reaction to mushrooms as well, so it didn't really bother me that much. And after the first hour is let up and I felt great for the rest of the evening.

Well, I don't know if anyone else has ever done this - so I thought I'd post a little about my experience:

IM Injection of 48mg 4-AcO-MIPT

My usual dose with this chemical is 50 - 65mg, higher than most, so I would definitely NOT recommend anyone thinking of IM'ing this do as much as I did. Probably starting with much LOWER than your regular dose would be a good idea.

But anyway, the 4-AcO-MIPT powder went into solution in distilled water very nicely, leaving me with a little over a milliliter of a transparent brown liquid, which I filtered through a micron filter and injected into my right leg.

Injection went fine, didn't burn or kill me or anything, and it started coming on in about 10 minutes. Came on nice and smoothly, but much faster than when taken orally. And the visuals were much more powerful with this method... I was amazed.

I can't really describe too much else about what the differences were between taking it orally and IM'ing it, but I will say that it seemed much more powerful IM'd, the experience was quite a bit different, and the visuals were EVEN better than a 60mg oral dose.

It was totally worth IM'ing it, and I will repeat this in the future.

There was quite a bit of soreness in my leg for a couple days after, but I get that with DPT as well so maybe I just need to find a way to use my glut...

Has anyone dissolved their 4-AcO-MiPT in alcohol and noticed a color change after about a week or so? I was storing the alcohol in a plastic container. The alcohol is now a dark, blackish-purple sorta color. My concern is that perhaps the alcohol pulled some crap out of the plastic container. Any idea what might have happened here?

^^^
Sorry, I have no answer to your question, but I've been really interested in this compound lately. However, the hygroscopic properties seem like they are going to be a pain.