• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Ended up just mixing it into water since we were just gonna take it immediately. This stuff really tastes like hell and it’s an added bonus to watch your friends nearly throw up after drinking 1/4th cup of MiPT flavored water. We went with 20mg a piece.

20 minutes in and we thought we might have gotten ourselves into something we didn’t want any part of. Heavy body load. Almost like an opiate, imo. Friends smoked a blunt and like last time, felt the full brunt of the load. They were lying on the deck trying to hang on for dear life. And then....bang. Light as a feather. 6 hours of laughter. Great substance and a great night. Smoooooth comedown. Easy sleep.

Awesome. :) yeah, come-ups can always be a little rough. Tryptamines come up FAST and hard when dissolved into water. I love 4-HO/AcO-MiPT. Actually I haven't tried the AcO yet, believe it or not. But 4-HO-MiPT is the most recreational 4-sub I've tried, I love it. Generally my abs and face hurt the next day from laughing so much.

All I want to say is that I love 4-AcO-MiPT. I've taken it at doses from 10mg to 40mg several times in the past few months and all of the experiences were amazing in their own way. At lower doses (15mg is good) it's still quite powerful for me but I can do anything I set my mind to (writing, whatever). My partner and I took 15mg and had an incredible and insightful bonding experience.

At 40mg it found me an observer of consciousness itself. Incredible is all I can say.

I haven't had the AcO yet, but I absolutely adore 4-HO-MiPT, it's among the most good-natured and good-humored psychedelics, while still having the potential for great depth.

Anyone have reagent results for this? I've only seen:

Ehrlich: black
Marquis: orange green brown

Musings of a man during the afternoon influenced by approximately 22 mg of the aforementioned molecule (4-HO-MiPT). I've had a religious experience while making my favorite chilli soup that I felt the need to share. A revelation I'm sure everyone who ventures to look deep forth into the void finds at one point or another:

Studying chemical interaction amongst elements has been one of the more elucidating areas of study as to my understanding of the balance of the universe.

It’s very evident that charges have a tendency to want to balance, easily observed by the attractive forces of metals and non metals on the periodic table.

I pose a question:

To what do we call ourselves, when we assign strict policies of “good”,and “evil”, upon chemical reactions that are simply balancing acts of nature. They are a result of net attractive and repulsive forces in nature, with indifference. Yet we assign human qualities to things that exist without our acknowledgment, like the natural order of these balancing forces. As such, the “goodness” or “badness” of a thing is merely a human construct imposed by us upon an indifferent nature. I suggest to anyone who reads on, that we are as significant as a single carbon atom in any organic molecule. An organism’s sole function is to survive and divide. End of discussion.

I then suggest unto any readers, that simply by existing, we fulfill our purpose in the universe. Bilogically speaking. Survive, divide, consume, die, repeat.

But there remains something deeper, of the nature of the period, in the book that is the universe that is the human experience. That which feels as significant or as insignificant as we assign it.

Cest La Vie. This is life. Love it, hate it, accept it, fight it.

Everything is as it wants to be, and everything will balance everything out in the eventuality that is existence. Such is the nature of +1 and -1. Zero. as if nothing ever happened.

Commentaries:
This was written in a +++ state.

Pre trip readings; 30 mins before the trip, fasted for 20 hours, stable blood pressure and psychologically prepared (or so I thought)...
L arm 124 / 75 - RHR 51
R arm 125 / 78 - RHR 58

Biometric readouts were (blood pressure and heart rate) Left arm; 149 / 70 RHR 91 BPM at T+3 hrs into the experience.

I felt as if I had just leapt out of an airplane without a parachute, unafraid to meet the ground. Reflections on loved ones past and the inevitable end of all of our lives played a big role as a revolving theme. I felt as if we had all been here before, and done things similar, and that we are all heading for the neutrality of (+1) + (-1) = 0. And acceptance was liberating, fear of death was extinct, I felt absolved of all anxieties, but the adrenaline coursing through my veins was incredibly potent. Like the biggest hit of meth I'd ever taken X 2 in comparison to this adrenaline and dopamine rush. Acceptance, contentedness, peace, euphoria. It was absolute bliss wrapped in adrenaline wrapped in cognitive euphoria. Like the truth has been hidden in plain sight, and the campaign of fear is built around the purely human concept that "death is bad and life is good", whereas, really, death is part of life, and we are all headed to the same place nomatter what happens inbetween. And while this is true, it is the here and the now that truly matters. And being anchored to the present is so liberating from anxieties of what may come in the future, or what has transpired in the past.

It was very freeing to accept death in this way. And also dually interesting to consider that the significance of our experience is purely subjective. And to marvel at how a complex series of chemical reactions can form a cognizant being, which every form of life in some respect, has the ability to detect stimuli, respond to these stimuli, reproduce, consume other ogranisims or molecules to help achieve the baisic functions of any entity: Survive and divide.

The racing pulse was quite an unavoidably prevasive sensation, so I had to abort the trip with 2.5 mg Etizolam. I've annoyed my girlfriend with my anecdotes and she had to leave the house to let me be in my excited, agitated, mind blown, pie eyed state. I did some yoga and drank some water. I'm not much of a yoga guy but it helped me calm down for sure.

Biometric readouts at T+4
L arm - 133 / 70 RHR 98

Still coming down from one of the most incredible psychedelic experiences I've ever had while making soup.

I saw the nature of what I would dare call god, in the simplistic nature of all things. Not as an entity, but as an undeniable force, the forces of attraction and repulsion, the effect of intent on the material plane, the miracles that happen every day all around us that we take for granted every moment of every day.

It has been quite a ride. I hope this experience helps others navigate this chemical with some foresight.

Biometric readout T+5
L arm - 131 / 76 - RHR 85

Almost time to puff a joint and just ease into the evening. What a fucking ride. Wow.

Arrived home after a walk and ONE puff off a joit

8:00 pm (T+6.5 hrs)
L Arm - 135 / 76 - RHR 119. The addition of cannabis was perhaps an unnecessary addition to the evening. Just waiting for the tachycardia to subside. Unpleasant.

The walk was a really integrative experience, every color was super saturated still, smells were more pronounced, the sun was setting, I felt a better connection with my body and my gait was very stable and straight considering all the chemicals in my body. I felt tuned in and symmeyrical, just processing all the thoughts and taking in the beauty of the supernatural world I was experiencing. It was like being in a cartoon, but more real. Very hard to explain. The etizolam definitely detracted from the depth. Upon arriving home pulse was found to be on a runaway. Most probably from just dialing in in it too much after arriving home.

+ 1 mg etizolam

Next day reflections;

In retrospect, I very much wish I hadn't had to take the etizolam, and I also wish the puff off a joint didn't make my heart rate jump up to a rate as if I was running at a medium pace.

The aborting at the first adverse reading felt like the right thing to do, if I was able to move around outside or walk or do something to keep my mind off my pounding heart, I feel like it wouldn't have been as much of an issue.

As far as concurrent readings, things seemed best at 6:30 pm (T+5 hrs after + 2.5 mg etizolam). But pulse pressure slowly widened afterwards as I continued to consume alcohol and smoke a small amount of cannabis.

Some things I'd change for next time are; stick with 17 mg total, not include any alcohol beyond about 4 drinks in total for the evening, and I'd personally avoid cannabis as it doesn't seem to mix well. And if at all possible, I'd try to avoid taking etizolam, it completely dulled the spark of the experience, but it helped ameliorate the dangerously high systolic and pulse pressure that was induced by probably partly my own psyche, and of course partly by the Miprocin.

Last edited:
This compound as well, just like 4-HO-MiPT has caused me the same auditory distortions I had while on DiPT. Which is interesting, I didn't have this on MiPT (without the "4-xx")

This compound as well, just like 4-HO-MiPT has caused me the same auditory distortions I had while on DiPT. Which is interesting, I didn't have this on MiPT (without the "4-xx")

I did, on 50 mg of MiPT. I also had them on 50 mg of 4-HO-MiPT and 30 mg of 4-HO-DiPT. None of them were as strong as on DiPT but none of them were as uncomfortable as DiPT was for me either, I can feel it in my ears and I get a distinct tinnitus from it both of which are unpleasant, unfortunately. Haven't had this problem yet from the other isopropyls that have done it yet though, thankfully.

I fortunately don't get auditory distortions from anything but N,N-DiPT.

I must confess I've only had 4-HO-MiPT and 4-Aco-MiPT a couple of times each, but my impression is that while both drugs have remarkably fast onset and short duration when taken orally, 4-Aco-MiPT actually seems faster in both regards. Once when I drank a solution with 14 mg fumerate, I felt strong body energy after only 5 minutes, and after 20 minutes, I was pretty much tripping solidly with a peak reached at maybe 40 minutes in. Sadly this peak (which was incredibly beautiful and serene) lasted only an hour or so, and by two hours in, effects had dropped off substantially.

Anyway, if 4-Aco-MiPT is absorbed faster than 4-HO-MiPT, then this might effect the qualitative experience also and may account for the subjective differences (other than time course) which people often perceive.

So it turns out that I some 4-Aco-MiPT fumerate that is... 16 years old. It was stored with air in a (mostly?) sealed container at room temperature and in a dark place. These storage conditions definitely are not ideal for this compound. I believe the color was light gray in its prime. Now it's dark gray---almost black---and a lot of it seems to be sticking together. Perhaps a desiccant may have helped?

So of course I had to try eating some, because it would be a tragedy to let such a fantastic compound go to waste, wouldn't it? Of course, it could have degraded into something horrible toxic, but in my circumstances, I'm willing to take that risk. So today I weighed out 5 mg, dropped it into some water, and swirled it. I was pleasantly surprised to see it dissolve completely. The liquid took on a very slight brown hue, presumably owing to impurities. I drank it down in a few sips. It tasted exactly as I recall. And it worked! It felt like it was very close full strength too.

I love this stuff! I like that I don't really have to wait for it to come on. I can practically feel it kicking in as soon as I drink it, and I'm well on my way after only 20 minutes. I was surprised at the depth of the headspace at this level, which was essentially (+.5). I pulled some weeds for 1.5 hours, and then grooved to some music. By T+2 hours, I could tell I was already on the way down, but I had some very nice sex. By T+3 hours, I ate a small meal, and followed that by a bigger one an hour or so later. At T+5, it was basically done.

So actually I'd already tried this at 2.5 mg several days back, and got the response I expected. Though it's so light, like a single 3.2% beer or something, that I wasn't sure it was really full strength. Now after taking 5 mg, I'm fairly confident it's at least 80% of its original strength and probably higher. Nothing here feels toxic at all. Actually, I find 4-Aco-MiPT to feel very clean and body friendly. I get a bunch of weird side-effects with mushrooms that I don't get here at all. I just wish this stuff grew inside of some fungus.

My next trial, hopefully quite soon, will be with 10 mg.

I planned on taking 10 mg 4-Aco-MiPT fumerate, but my last scoop was a bit over generous and I ended up at around 11.5 mg. I figured I might as well. Come up started within minutes as usual. By T+0:30, time dilation was strong and I was feeling rather strong effects. By T+0:45 I was most of the way up, but I don't think it crested until maybe T+1:15. It had definitely dropped a fair bit by T+2:00 but then it persisted at a fairly strong (++.5) level for some hours. I'm at T+8:45 now, and I think it's still there at a low level. The weed I'm smoking is helping a lot with feeling effects, but my eyes still seem dilated. This is very weird. In the past, I usually felt like I was pretty much done by 5 hours or so. This time it's kept on going past 8 hours. How very strange.

I was caught off guard by the intensity. It was a solid (+++). I was home alone and rode out the strongest effects in bed. I was experiencing rather intense confusion and having trouble reasoning about time, though I didn't "lose it" completely. I was not feeling especially comfortable in my body. It was hard to put my finger on what was wrong, but there was a significant feeling of weakness. Admittedly, I may have brought some anxiety into the trip and was also having kind of a "low" day for the body in the first place. I've been exercising more intensely lately, and this week, I also got a lot of sun exposure and burned in some places. These stresses trigger my body---nowhere near as bad as they used to, but I think I was triggered today. I have some suspicion that the triggered state coincides with a temporary hyper-sensitivity to (at least some of the effects of) psychedelics.

While in bed, I had this thought loop in which the concept of "snakes" kept on being invoked, like a loud voice booming, over and over. Snakes! Snakes! Snakes! I have no idea why my brain latched onto that term. I didn't arrive there from any stream of thought. It just kind of happened and coincided with significant CEVs that weren't even very snake-like. This episode did lead to thought tangents relating to snakes and snake symbolism: medicine, poison, the shaman as mediator of living and dead. I had hoped that after the come-up my trip would crest into a euphoric plateau, but I wasn't finding it. I was rather filled with fear. Around T+1:40 I used the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked frightened. Why was I feeling so much fear? I recognized that I was struggling to surrender to the trip and afraid to confront this fear.

I made my way out to the living room and started contemplating those things I am afraid of. I felt strong ego blurring, and I related the fear I was feeling to the fear felt by humanity, especially those persons who wield power in our world. I felt fearful of the future. I felt fearful that I might die or cease to exist. I tried to work through these things, following the music with my steps, and then I saw something truly disturbing: ANTS!

Fucking ants. They had invaded the house and were having a party in the middle of the floor of part of the living room. I felt my trip immediately descend below the (+++) mark, and I acted quickly. Experience shows that ants must be dealt with swiftly and decisively or they become very difficult to get rid of. I immediately got out the vacuum cleaner. I could now channel all this angst into my war against the ants. I got rid of those I could see, turned off the vacuum, and then waited for more to show up. Of course I was seeing crawling all over the place, so I had to distinguish between the real and merely hallucinated.

My wife came home 30 minutes later, and I commiserated with her. She hates ants more than I do, but she thanked me for essentially shouldering the emotional burden. Haha! She helped a lot with lifting my mood, yet I seemed to ever prone to drift toward a rather anxious state. I'm still feeling that tendency even now.

I decided to cook an egg and cheese sandwich because I figured I was coming down (not really) and had been annoyingly hungry the entire trip thus far. I hoped my stomach wouldn't disagree. I practically inhaled it, like I hadn't eaten in days. From there on, my stomach was settled, but I didn't really get hungry again for more than a cracker here or there.

I went outside for a bit and followed my wife around the garden, trying to be helpful. On my way out, I muttered to myself about how I was going to go outside and pretend to be me. I did succeed in watering some things. The visuals were definitely a lot more interesting out there, yet I felt uncomfortable. That persistent anxiety was still with me, and I was feeling chilly. We came inside and I fought against the ants some more and then took a bath. The bath was great! And then even though I didn't feel very hungry, I made myself eat at around T+7:00. Again, I suddenly felt ravenous after I took my first bite. I practically devoured a nice fat sandwich with lots of protein and fat. My stomach was comfortable full.

Anyway, this experience definitely caught me off guard and has been quite difficult overall. I'm fine as far as things go---happy to be feeling mostly reintegrated again, but it's definitely the most "out of my mind" I've felt on a psychedelic in a long time. It's something I tend to relate to tryptamines as opposed to phenethylamines which I mostly prefer. At the same time, the visuals weren't exactly "full on", and I feel like the mental and body aspects were a bit exaggerated relative to the other things. The lesson for me may be that tripping when I'm "triggered" may not be the best idea because it may accentuate some but not all the effects. At the least, I should maybe stick with lower doses under such circumstances. Of course, I'll probably have a decent amount of post-trip integration over the next few days, and maybe I can get back to exploring those feelings of fear I got before the ants interrupted my trip.

The other thing I can say is that this 16 year old 4-Aco-MiPT fumerate, stored in the dark in a small bottle at room temperature, does not seem to have lost any significant potency. If anything, I'm going to be a bit apprehensive about taking this again at any significant dosage because this experience was so strong and long lasting as well.

I think it's fascinating just how easy it is to eat and how good food tastes on all of the mipt family materials

It's strange. On the one hand, I seemed to struggle with time. On the other, my cooking ability (including synchronizing different preparation tasks) was not impaired at all. The egg and cheese sandwich was made with a homemade sourdough english muffin, toasted and generously buttered. The eggs were scrambled medium. The cheese was a sharp white cheddar. My first bite was just egg, and it went down like jello. Absolutely delicious even by itself. The sandwich didn't stand a chance!

Edit: We are keeping a sourdough, and earlier in the week we made the muffins. It's a bit of effort, but they taste so good, way better than the store bought ones. They also keep for many days at room temperature.