• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

4-AcO-MiPT - electric airy version of Miprocin! ;)
It is very good indeed, found it to go extremely nice with Proscaline - Only 20mg of P with about 15mg of 4-AcO-MiPT results in complex CEVs, greatly increased music appreciation and a sense of being in a God's kingdom for few hours. Great stuff! :D

Would it be safe to say that at lower doses (8 to 20mg) this chemical leans much closer to a fun, bright, almost MDMA feeling than a heavy, mind altering experience?

That's been my experience for sure. Or even at higher dosages, though it gets heavier, it still has the same general character.

That's been my experience for sure. Or even at higher dosages, though it gets heavier, it still has the same general character.

Thank you for your input, brother. Very much appreciated.

Now let's hope I don't get my money stolen and am able to test out this apparently wonderful substance. :)

Hey so I want thoughts I just saw a post saying bluelight kills that made good points about how they do save lives but also indirectly promote the use of rcs and other dangerous substances that some people wouldnt have been exposed to if it hadnt been for this website anyone got thoughts on this and also this is kind of controversial plz dont ban me mods im just curious

An interesting question. We've had criticism before, both from frightened/angry parents of kids who died or got into trouble with drugs who were on Bluelight, and also from a group of disgruntled people in the recent past who were mad about getting banned and decided to try to undermine us. The fact is, you can find out about this stuff everywhere now. Reddit, one of the most visible and visited sites on the planet, has way more talk about RCs than we do, and it's largely much less regulated and tempered with experienced advice than it is here. We believe here that suppressing talk about these things is more harmful than talking about them and dispensing good information. If you found out about certain drugs at Bluelight, you could have also found out about them in a random google search from reddit, or drugs-forum, or other sources. If we did not then allow discussion about how to use them safely, people would still do the drugs, but they wouldn't be able to talk to anyone about how to safely use them. It can be tempting, for frightened parents or people who tried drugs and developed problems, to blame someone, but I don't think blaming a place that is trying to help people be safer is the way to go.

Any time you talk about drugs, you indirectly promote their use, if you think about it that way... if no one on the Internet talked about them, most people wouldn't know they exist. But people do know they exist, so there needs to be a resource that people can use to learn what they can about these substances before using them.

Bluelight is a special place.

It does far more positive than negative IMO.
The age old question that's stupider then fuck. Do we just let people die and not give them the essential information that we have because it might cause more to use even though regardless more will use....? Or do we save lives? This question is so simple it's not even funny to me. Of course we save lives. If people die anyways I'll work my whole life to save the few I can. I'm not a monster. I don't hide in ignorance and I do what I can to help those I can. This world is dominated by Darwinism. Some live some die but at the end we all die anyways. The sad truth is you can't save everyone but I'd rather save a few then save none...

4-AcO-MiPT - electric airy version of Miprocin! ;)
^ 100% on your description. I'm quite excited about what you said about mipracetin and proscaline. I have a friend that raves about miprocin and mescaline, which is a combination that seems to me like it would almost make sense, but not quite. Mipracetin and proscaline, both lighter and less serious than their relatives, seem like a cleaner, more natural fit for wholesome, heartwarming hedonism. Sad that proscaline and MAL disappeared so quickly (they seemed nice,) while allylescaline and escaline lingered (they sounded forgettable.)
[/QUOTE]

What is your usual dose of MiPT? Do you have a sweet spot dose that tends to keep things on the lighter side or is it just up to chance?
I'm a bad judge of 4-HO-MiPT, a molecule that is magical for everyone but me, it seems. I really want to like it, and apart from the higher-than-average incidence of minor side-effects, I love it until the tail of the experience arrives. This is true regardless of dose. I find lighter doses are often not light and stronger doses are often not strong, but as a rule for me 8-12mg is light and 16-18mg is common. Some of my acquaintances need higher doses.

I explored 4-AcO-MiPT in the hope that it would have less of the weirdness of 4-HO-MiPT while retaining what I like about it (sensory enhancement, emotional enhancement, appetite enhancement, narrative engagement, etc.) It did and it didn't. It's light and electric, empathogenic and enhancing, but it doesn't have the deep level of full-throated engagement that 4-HO-MiPT had for me, where I get sucked into every activity with total enthusiasm and appreciation (the primal quality that I talk about with it.) I can take it or leave it, which kind of defeats the purpose for me...and I still get a hint of the weird creepiness that 4-HO-MiPT brought.

5-MeO-MiPT has none of the weirdness of the 4-subs for me, but it's a different experience. While clearly in the same family, the headspace is generally lighter at lower doses, and far less productive or threatening. It's probably my favorite recreational material, and one that enriches my life in tangential ways, but at common doses it lacks a lot of attributes conventionally associated with psychedelics.

MiPT itself is a hard one to characterize. I find it to be the lightest of the bunch. Vaporized, it doesn't do a lot for me. Shadowmeister mentioned that about DET, and for me the same is true of MiPT. Oral doses are the richest and most rewarding, but they have been light and use a lot of material. Rectal (and to some extent insufflated) have been pretty good, as well, but still quite light. While light, it retains a lot of the empathy and emotional richness of its relatives, generally adding a sultry sparkle to a few hours of the day, obliterating negative states of mind and allowing me to attend to the present in a way that is enjoyable (but not especially productive or therapeutic in my experience.) I really need to explore this material more to see if this characterization holds true, but I haven't had the opportunity as EPT and its sweet nothings have proven more charming. I had hoped that MiPT vaporization would be great, but like Shadowmeister mentioned about DET, I find it simply stoning and uninteresting.

I mentioned it about MPT actually, I've nerver tried DET but reports make DET sound quite powerful.

I had a subtle yet very powerful experience on vaporized MPT, very meaningful to me (was able to see my fried who ODd and died as she was before the end and say I was sorry and forgive her), yet I was not tripping too hard... the next time I tried it it was just pleasant and very subtle.

I was extremely lucky to actually have some of this arrive at my house. Shocking, considering I was extremely naive and actually ordered it from a clear web site using only google pay. After 2 weeks and no feedback from the company, I figured they had just taken my scratch. And i deserved it. But shockingly, it actually came. Light brown color.

Now that it's here, i have several questions. No problems if these are too "noob-ish", and if so, they can be deleted by whoever does that sort of thing.

But, here we go.

1st) How do you guys measure your dose? I have a scale that goes to the hundredth decimal, but that's it. So, it'll be risky. I'll be able to tell if I'm taking between 10mg and 20 mg. But not the exact amount. I have 250mg. So do you just pour it all out and try to weigh lines of it?

2nd) How do you take it? Do you mix it with alcohol and just throw it back? Do you parachute it? You don't snort it, do you?

Again, apologies for the extremely elementary questions. But psychedelic substances, as we all know, are scary. I'll risk looking like a dummy in order to make sure me and my friends have a good time and don't spend 4 hours losing our shit.

Thanks for any tips, guys. Truly! :)

(1) Invest in a milligram scale (.001). They cost the same (roughly) as the .1 and .01 scales. You can get one on amazon or ebay for like $25, on amazon you can have it in 2 days (if you have prime anyway). Absolutely no excuse to not get one, your scale is not going to cut it if you're dealing with research chemicals.

If you had a phenethylamine (like 2C-B or something) you would be able to dissolve the whole amount in some vodka or similar alcohol, say 250mg in 250mL of liquid, and then you could use an oral syringe (you can get them for free or buy slightly nicer ones at a pharmacy, they're just used to measure liquid medicines) to accurately dose yourself without a scale... you would know that each mL of liquid contained 1mg of the chemical. Of course, you have to weigh the total amount first to make sure they sent you the right amount, you can't assume they did (I've had places send me twice as much as I paid for before). Your scale would probably work fine for that, because if it was off by 10mg, that error would be divided across all the doses so you'd still be pretty accurate with liquid measurement. HOWEVER, with tryptamines (like 4-AcO-MiPT), you shouldn't store them in liquid because they break down rapidly (unlike phenethylamines which will last a long time in stored in a cold environment in liquid). So this method won't work in your case (but it's good to know about if you end up getting some other thing, especially very potent things where even a milligram scale can be too inaccurate).

Do NOT eyeball it/try to divide it into lines, 2 piles of powder that weigh the same can look quite different especially if the powder is fluffy. There's no good way to do this, especially if you're new to this sort of thing (but really, no one should ever eyeball, it's irresponsible).

I wanted to give you some general information since it's important to learn, but what you need to do is order a .001 scale, that way you'll be safe.

(2) Don't snort it, I mean you can, but the effects are better orally. I just put the powder in my mouth and swallow but some people can't bear the taste, so yeah, you can mix it in liquid and chug it down (it won't break down that quickly, it breaks down over the course of days/weeks/months), or put it in a gel cap, or parachute it. However you feel is best to get it down.

Enjoy! 4-AcO-MiPT is a great substance, one of my faves. Please come back with any other questions you have. :)

(1) Invest in a milligram scale (.001). They cost the same (roughly) as the .1 and .01 scales. You can get one on amazon or ebay for like $25, on amazon you can have it in 2 days (if you have prime anyway). Absolutely no excuse to not get one, your scale is not going to cut it if you're dealing with research chemicals.

If you had a phenethylamine (like 2C-B or something) you would be able to dissolve the whole amount in some vodka or similar alcohol, say 250mg in 250mL of liquid, and then you could use an oral syringe (you can get them for free or buy slightly nicer ones at a pharmacy, they're just used to measure liquid medicines) to accurately dose yourself without a scale... you would know that each mL of liquid contained 1mg of the chemical. Of course, you have to weigh the total amount first to make sure they sent you the right amount, you can't assume they did (I've had places send me twice as much as I paid for before). Your scale would probably work fine for that, because if it was off by 10mg, that error would be divided across all the doses so you'd still be pretty accurate with liquid measurement. HOWEVER, with tryptamines (like 4-AcO-MiPT), you shouldn't store them in liquid because they break down rapidly (unlike phenethylamines which will last a long time in stored in a cold environment in liquid). So this method won't work in your case (but it's good to know about if you end up getting some other thing, especially very potent things where even a milligram scale can be too inaccurate).

Do NOT eyeball it/try to divide it into lines, 2 piles of powder that weigh the same can look quite different especially if the powder is fluffy. There's no good way to do this, especially if you're new to this sort of thing (but really, no one should ever eyeball, it's irresponsible).

I wanted to give you some general information since it's important to learn, but what you need to do is order a .001 scale, that way you'll be safe.

(2) Don't snort it, I mean you can, but the effects are better orally. I just put the powder in my mouth and swallow but some people can't bear the taste, so yeah, you can mix it in liquid and chug it down (it won't break down that quickly, it breaks down over the course of days/weeks/months), or put it in a gel cap, or parachute it. However you feel is best to get it down.

Enjoy! 4-AcO-MiPT is a great substance, one of my faves. Please come back with any other questions you have. :)

Thank you so much, man. I will definitely invest in a sufficient scale.

Another question, though; How do you get it out of the bag? Dealing with such small amounts, do you use one of those "coke spoons"? A popsicle stick? Do you just pat the bag until your desired amount falls out?

Update: Bought the scale.

Last edited:
I usually use a tiny spoon, or tap the bag til it comes out. Some will end up getting stuck to the sides of the bags at the end, and to get that you can rinse it out some alcohol and then evaporate it on some glass and scrape it up.

I have exactly one experience with 4-HO-MiPT, many more experiences will follow in the next 10 years. Can I expect 4-HO-MiPT to be totally similiar (i.e. indistinguishable) from 4-AcO-MiPT, because this is a prodrug to 4-HO-MiPT?

I don't have direct experience with the 4-x-MiPTs but I believe the general consensus is they are not the same. At the very least, pharmacokinetics are different (because of the additional metabolism step I presume), meaning that people frequently report the 4-AcO-xxTs as feeling "smoother" and perhaps lasting a little bit longer. There's a short but high quality thread about comparisons between them, actually.

It seems like some people find the 4-AcO and 4-HO tryptamines to be indistinguishable, but most find at least some differences, with some people finding them distinct enough to be able to tell apart in a blind test. My belief is that it has to do with individual metabolic factors, and that the 4-AcO is broken down in vivo to its corresponding 4-HO, but that the 4-AcO itself is also able to pass the BBB, so that the differences in the way people react to them is based on how quickly they break it down.

For me, I find that the 4-AcO is different, it lasts a little longer and is smoother/more sparkly. The difference seems to be greatest with 4-AcO/HO-DMT for me, as I find those to be very different drugs (and I've tried pure 4-HO-DMT a few times).

But yeah they at least have a lot of similarities. I find 4-HO-MiPT and 4-ACO-MiPT to be quite similar.

Might dip into it tonight.

You think 8 to 10 mg is a good starter dose? We ain't looking to do deep. Just have a little fun.

Update: Went with 5mg. What a bitch to weigh out. Good luck to myself!

Last edited: