Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 3C-P Thread

jebusjoe2003

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 3C-P Thread

200px-3C-P_2d-skeletal.svg.png

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-propoxyphenyl)propan-2-amine

Note: 3C-P is not the 3C (amphetamine) analogue of 2C-P. Instead it is the amphetamine analogue of proscaline which is coded by "P".
Proscaline is the 4-propyl (4-propoxy actually) homologue of mescaline, compare below:

200px-Proscaline_svg.svg.png
-----------
200px-Mescaline_Structural_Formula.svg.png

Left = Proscaline, Right = Mescaline

Cf 2C-P shown below:

200px-2C-P2DACS.svg.png

eyeDivider.gif

External Information Links:

eyeDivider.gif

Original post:

Has anyone tried 3C-P (3,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-propoxy-Amphetamine)?

Shulgin claims (in PIHKAL #140 P) it is probably a psychadelic and active in the 20-40mg range.

I'm interested in the effects of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is precious little known about this chem

i heard rumor of some intrepid psychonaut having tested the material several times and found a threshold dose to be ~8mg and i have read other reports of people taking 50mg and tripping for 12 hours. pihkal sets a range of 30-60mg for proscalin but other then that almost no information exist about this one.

Last edited:
yes, that 30-60mg is for proscalin, 3c-p was untasted, not even synthesized in pihkal.

If everything goes as planned, I should have some input on this subject within a couple of weeks.

The eagle has landed;). I usually don't write reports, cause I'm not good at it, but since so little is known about this compound I'll write one within a week or so. Keep an eye out in TR.

to be continued. . . :)

By the way, what's eveyones thoughts on Shulgins speculated dose range for this one? 20-40mg? IDK about that. I'm a little nervous about this obscure substance, and I think starting at 5mg and working ones way up would be a good idea. Comments? Suggestions?

presonally, I think 5mg is spot on for a first dose. You can always take more next time.

*cheering and clapping hands violently*

good going crimson cloud !! ;)

i'm looking forward to reading your report. i would also start low, just to get to know the substance. 5-7 mg sounds perfect for a first try. please keep us updated !!:)

Crimson Cloud said:
The eagle has landed;). I usually don't write reports, cause I'm not good at it, but since so little is known about this compound I'll write one within a week or so. Keep an eye out in TR.

What ever came of this?

Aszazin said:
maybe he died....:(

That is not funny, but .. I wouldn't worry, his last post was on: 20-12-2003 23:05

morninggloryseed said:
What ever came of this?

Mmmh, dunno. I'm not able to find a tripreport. Yet I can say I am pretty curious about what it turned out to be :)

LOL, I'm not dead. I tried 5mg one night and got no effects, maybe some slight stimulation. I haven't tried a higher dose yet, because I temporarily lost access to my scale. It's still next on my to-do list, and don't worry, I will post a trip report as soon as I get around to it. Sorry for keeping you guys in the dark for so long, I've been busy. I just got back from a trip to upstate NY.

yo

ramp up real slo, bro. and fast for 12 hrs!
be super careful! somone may love you very much!

-j.

Thanks to Crimson for being Bluelight's personal test dummy :)

can't wait for the report dude..

i have heard rumor that 8mg is threshold, and 16mg is a +1. take that for what its worth, not much.

^Thanks. I found no activity at 5mg, so my next trial will probably be with 10mg, then 15, 20 and so on until I find an appropriate dose for a full experience.

again, sorry to be vague, but i've heard that 20mg is pretty mild. i have no first hand knowledge, but a third person who has experience with this material said they would go higher then 20mg also. please note; this is far from absolute science here, its just a second hand rumor, take it for what its worth.

Well, I've been getting mixed up with MDxx substances alot lately (along with (meth)amphetamines), and my body has taken a real beating and I've been sick. I'm taking a break from phenethylamines, especially amphetamine based ones. So this experiment is on hold until my health improves.