View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said mxe had potential, I meant I could see the benefits they were just not easily recognizable due to dissociative tolerance. Ehh , if I do get mxe I'll prolly stick to 100+ mg doses or use it in combos. The low dose therapeutic route was a ticket to dependence for me.

Apologize in advance for the following run-on paragraph. As a Greenlighter I'm still somewhat limited in functionality to modify my posts.

I have dosed 3-meO-PCP a few dozen times over the past 13 months. Tested different size doses, sublingual and snorted are not good value compared to oral. Had about 3 major excursions, the rest were threshold to moderate. This substance is lucid at smaller doses, and provides limitless effortless egoless energy to accomplish virtually any physical or cognitive tasks. The time between doses should be about once a week to avoid problems. My personal self-control and rigor for HR is essential with 3-meO, and it has paid off in some incredible ways as a cognitive aid and social enhancer. The euphoria is there too but for me this substance has greatest value as a therapeutic and creative treatment.

Please note your mileage may vary. If you treat 3-meO with care and respect it will reward you well.

Apologize in advance for the following run-on paragraph. As a Greenlighter I'm still somewhat limited in functionality to modify my posts.

I have dosed 3-meO-PCP a few dozen times over the past 13 months. Tested different size doses, sublingual and snorted are not good value compared to oral. Had about 3 major excursions, the rest were threshold to moderate. This substance is lucid at smaller doses, and provides limitless effortless egoless energy to accomplish virtually any physical or cognitive tasks. The time between doses should be about once a week to avoid problems. My personal self-control and rigor for HR is essential with 3-meO, and it has paid off in some incredible ways as a cognitive aid and social enhancer. The euphoria is there too but for me this substance has greatest value as a therapeutic and creative treatment.

Please note your mileage may vary. If you treat 3-meO with care and respect it will reward you well.

Most greenlighters don't understand rambling on, much less write good concise personal experiences that add information and something applicable to the conversation.

I agree with the lucidity at lower dosages accompanied by hypomania which increases with intensity until it hits full blown disassociation and craziness at 16-20 mg. I'd say it definitely is energetic but doesn't increase the ability to concentrate much but motivation is most certainly improved for the major nmda antagonists (This, MXE, N2O). Never was able to wait a good amount of times between doses (as in daily Vs. weekly) but never had problems not redosing it later in the night and stuff like that as it becomes impossible to sleep, and as it is not a true psychostimulant (like meth or so on) you start to feel groggy but wide awake which is never pleasant.

Therapeutic treatment I don't know, self-medication with such drugs is probably a bad idea but if you've done it about once a month I doubt it will cause serious issues (as you're approaching it responsibly). Creative enhancement is a definite for this and MXE, but that is part of the hypomania I noted which declines after it wears off but certainly has an afterglow for several days. A certain responsibility is definitely necessary as not many other drugs can mess you up so violently and without remorse though I've never really been there I've read some awful things, and the disassociative amnesia at higher doses cause a particularly terrible state to get into with little control as to what is happening. I wish it was far weaker for it's effects, like similar to MXE and it would be a lot less finicky, but starting low (5-6mg) and never going double that in a single/daily dose (unless you have a tolerance/use it for awhile) is a good way to stay safe with it. It's not fun in much higher doses anyway.

Yesterday I did 150 mg 5mapb, 50 mg 2fma, 3 mg 5-meo-mipt and cannabis. Never slept and did about 28 mg 3-meo-pcp throughout the comedown. Pretty euphoric at points. Or do I even remember? The afterglow is out of this world awesome, but I think I will regret it in a few days.

What do you mean by this? Can you elaborate?

Have you ever tripped super hard? It's the same as that, where you all of the sudden you become aware of a frequency that seems to just be present, and then the frequency changes up and down in a way that seems like it's natural path of shifting. That's a terrible explanation. But basically if you've ever tripped hard and heard the frequencies of things, not just heard them, but able to hear every oscillation, he's speaking of that. And then for me once I notice them they always seem to follow, like I said, what seems to be this natural frequency shift up, then it hits a point and goes down, etc etc.

Have you ever tripped super hard? It's the same as that, where you all of the sudden you become aware of a frequency that seems to just be present, and then the frequency changes up and down in a way that seems like it's natural path of shifting. That's a terrible explanation. But basically if you've ever tripped hard and heard the frequencies of things, not just heard them, but able to hear every oscillation, he's speaking of that. And then for me once I notice them they always seem to follow, like I said, what seems to be this natural frequency shift up, then it hits a point and goes down, etc etc.

Nope. MXE has a literal audio distortion that sounds like "weeeeeee" shooting up in pitch but only upon dosing and then it's gone. 3meo never gave me audio distortion.

Yea I'm not sure if I can say I've experienced it solely from 3-meo-pcp, then again I've never dosed it high enough on it's own to get to the state of mind required to experience such things. But it's very common for me once I reach a certain level of "highness" while on a psychedelic, dissociative, or combination of both. Although for me it's much more common on a psychedelic or when I have one mixed in. I find that you have to be in a certain mindset and at least moderately dissociated from thoughts for them to appear, very present, in the moment, etc. I relate them to the state that meditation brings, a more spiritual and connected mindstate.

I saw something looming similar under stimulant category. Is scam a. Straight dissociative , more lime ketamine or dmt.
I have all this dmt I made but can't real the mood to net the others again., they asked me to stopping g using atoms and I didn't . Am I crazy to feel to guilty to go back. Does any one else know about the others.

^Bro, are you high on 3-meo-pcp right now? I can`t understand a thing of what you said.

Last edited:
I'm a tad higher than I meant to be with a cannabis edible, a couple dabs, 15-30mg mxe, and 3-5mg 3-meo-pcp in me, so maybe it's just that, but 3dempty are you talking about feeling guilty to go back where DMT takes you?

Finally got hold of some 3-meo-pcp and thinking of making a solution in vodka of 10mg/ml. I assume I should have no problem dissolving?

Update

My tolerance has increased. Last week had 15mg oral with 10mg more at 3:3O into the excursion. The same amount one year ago knocked my mind for a loop! This year, not so much,

Cross tolerance from novocaine, rhodiola, valerian, l-theanine is my suspicion.

I will wait a few more days and try larger dose and redose, maybe to 35-40 mg total.

Some fascinating distinctions in 3-meO-PCP experience among the participants in this thread, although it seems to have quieted down lately.

I've noted a few recent ancedotal findings of a general nature as follows:

After further experimentation, reduced oral doses work best for me, under 10 mg. Does not seem to be consistent effects when dosing sublingual or nasal.

Cannabis seems to improve the experience. Repeat every two hours seems good.

Tolerance lasts a while but can also be reversed. Dosing 4-FA oral the day before 3-meO-PCP was very comfortable, also when stacked with 100mg 5-HTP. Nice head space, lucid, deep concentration and contemplation are possible. Enhanced communication, sociability and empathy.

The comedown and return to baseline is smooth without anxiety.

Low doses provide lovely day-after effect. High doses result in more of an empty feeling.

Be safe, and remember YMMV. =D

Last edited:
I have a tricky time noticing effects with these one. I only got a small sample so I don't have a ton to play with, but after about 5 doses I still don't feel like I've got the right feel for it. I can't tell if I even like it or not. When I take less than 10 mg I basically feel nothing. When I take more than that, it gets strong in a way that is hard to place; it can make me feel very empty and hollow with no creative push to speak of.

What kind of activities do you guys like when using this chem? So far my setting has usually been just chilling at the house, tidying up and relaxing. I tried to make some music but felt very blocked, possibly the dose was too high. But when I was just trying a lower dose I didn't really feel anything I could even notice. Not the usual "flowing" feeling I would expect from a low dose disso.

bluuberry - depending on dosage and set&setting i enjoy making music, playing pc games(the best dissoc for games!), sex on the tail end is great, or just laughing my ass off if with a group of friends that are on it too :) try ajusting dosage, set&setting etc.

i know knock use to love this stuff but i am wary after his death as i am not sure if it was a factor in it

I can't believe I dumped a quarter gram of this because a girl. She is the love of my life but I could hardly look at her for a couple days afterwards. I don't really even enjoy the stuff too much(it does have it's moments) but the fact that it is extinct when it comes to domestic vendors and that it was like 25 doses down the drain hurts my soul:X. So it goes I suppose...

I can't believe I dumped a quarter gram of this because a girl. She is the love of my life but I could hardly look at her for a couple days afterwards. I don't really even enjoy the stuff too much(it does have it's moments) but the fact that it is extinct when it comes to domestic vendors and that it was like 25 doses down the drain hurts my soul:X. So it goes I suppose...

I've been in similar situations. Find a way to let go of any resentment towards her. She can't help but be herself, and you need to take ownership for your choice and actions (it was your choice to dump it, regardless of pressure form her). But, yea, sucks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.