• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo24

Bluelighter
Compound : 1-{1-(3-Methoxiphenyl)-cyclohexyl}-piperidin.HCl , >99% (HPLC)

29wqsrl.jpg

Description : Psychedelic Dissociative
Dosage : 4-12mg+ (not higher tested yet)
Administration : p.o. , i.m. appears to work well too
Duration : ~4.5h +/-1h depending on dosage; after-effects not included
Typical course : First effects at 30', strong onset at 1h, peak at 2h, sudden drop at 3h

A recent reference experiment with 6mg PCP yielded the usual effects,they were comparable to 8mg or 10mg 3-MeO-PCP (depending on which effects are judged).So its about 50% less potent by weight than PCP.But PCP lacks this unique "window of transcendence" of its 3-MeO cousin.Note: data given from a non-tolerant,single subject with an average sensitivity to dissociatives but no particular special preference to that compound class.

Still being a dissociative,it shares many properties of the traditional psychedelics like introspection,self-reflexion,lucidity,empathy,CEV/OEV etc.

I'm sure the thread will grow on this new(re-!) found holy-grail Soma!
--------------------------
Had a good experience with this chemical (probably the chemical it's supposed to be this time, lol). Dosage was 14 mg insufflated followed by 9 mg insufflated approx. 30-40 minutes later. Definitely preferred to MXE and DXM; this chemical lacks the disinterest-inducing effects of the former and the stupefying effects of the latter. Easy to be in a social setting, pretending to have imbibed alcohol. Dancing was excellent and automatic.

For the good of the universe, here are the reagent test results for this sample:
Marquis: No color change, significant amount of smoke
Mecke: Red-orange color, also some smoke
Simon: No reaction
I've just tested two different batches of 3-MeO-PCP with the marquis reagent and both fizzed and gave off a good wisp of HCl smelling "smoke". There was no colour change.

New thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say it has the most qualitative info in all the internet machine.

This interests me. These PCP analogues could be my new ticket to sweet dissociation..

I feel it's the best candidate I've ever come across for the drug in Robert Louis Stevenson's 'The Strange Case of Dr Jeckyll & Mr Hyde'. Very, very unusual stuff with a quite unique sort of influence on the normal concious mind.

I feel that it will have a rather dark side that will emerge, but I can't help really liking the stuff (like to a rather worryinmg degree! :D)

Last edited:
Dose: 6mg orally followed by 2mg insufflated 2hrs later. I have no tolerance to NMDA antagonists and I'm slightly more sensitive to ketamine and DXM than what I think of as average from reports.

Onset: first alerts in 30 minutes orally, but it really ramped up between the 1:20 and 2hr mark.

Duration: uncertain, I took a hit of LSD with the insufflated dose and then IM'd ketamine and psilocin about 1.5hrs after that. I think at the 6mg level the peak is probably 2-3hrs with a 2hr decline to a wobbly baseline.

Now that's the way to run trials =D

Colour me intrigued. Been interested in these recentish (very recent in this case) PCP analogues but this would appear to be a bit of a star so far... *gets researching head on*

I feel it's the best candidate I've ever come across for the drug in Robert Louis Stevenson's 'The Strange Case of Dr Jeckyll & Mr Hyde'. Very, very unusual stuff with a quite unique sort of influence on the normal concious mind.

I feel that it will have a rather dark side that will emerge, but I can't help really liking the stuff (like to a rather worryinmg degree! :D)

wait, do you mean in terms of addiction potential, overdosing or qualitatively speaking? or all of the aforementioned?

It has also an antidepressant property,as it has an anti-manic quality-recently I started to drift into a manic state and decided to take 8mg 3-MeO-PCP,it stopped it dead in the tracks and so far I'm still neutral.Not comfortable though with the possibility of taking it more often for these purposes.But it surely has a strong centering effect,my bipolar temprament is simply like "no more there" after I take it.

Wanting to take more,not happened to me but I don't have this either with K or PCP.Therefore no cravings noted so far for 3-MeO-PCP,once I redosed because the level was not appropriate due to tolerance (5mg after 10mg),it got me there then,no further doses afterwards,I was just happy.But would I wanna give it away? NO WAY!

I suspect the emerging side-effects when taking more will limit its appeal and you can't easily hole on it like with Ketamin it appears,plus it is really just not overwhelming,ask B9.BUT,if you have a habit of redosing dissociatives I suspect it can be addictive like hell! So be careful! The long term neurological impact is still unknown and this has to be taken serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has also an antidepressant property,as it has an anti-manic quality-recently I started to drift into a manic state and decided to take 8mg 3-MeO-PCP,it stopped it dead in the tracks and so far I'm still neutral.Not comfortable though with the possibility of taking it more often for these purposes.But it surely has a strong centering effect,my bipolar temprament is simply like "no more there" after I take it.

Dissociation at its finest that is.. Dissociation just puts you right in that perfect neutral ground.

That excites me.

Well after finding my 4-meo-pcp attempt to get boofed by the tolerance gods, getting only 1 hour of peak and 4 total to baseline, I would have to imagine I'd get jack shit out of this being that it only gave you 4 hours to begin with.

That sucks.

Man that DXM builds a serious tolerance wall something fierce.

Jamshyd's 3-MeO-PCP report, for posterity.

Both Hugo24 and Jamshyd don't find 3-MeO-PCP recreational, whereas fastandbulbous and myself do.

I'll add to these observations that my latest experience with it was utterly fantastic. It was my highest dose yet: 11 mgs IM (8 mg IM followed by 3 mg IM 1 hour later). I found it highly pleasurable and even opiate-like at first. I started watching a claymation film, "The Adventures of Mark Twain"--which I had seen a clip of linked to in the PD forum and instantly resolved to watch on 3-MeO-PCP. Unexpectedly, I had a powerful emotional experience to the film under the influence of the 3-MeO, which I doubt I would have experienced on any other dissociative that I've tried.

The character of Mark Twain was very grandfatherly, and the quotes from the original man's writings used in the film combined with memories of my own grandfather, now dead, had me sobbing repeatedly at the beauty of both men's lives and the creative earnestness that certain scenes and their accompanying music seemed to exemplify. It was very classically psychedelic in its affect on my emotions. Later that night it inspired me to use 4-ho-DMT mixed with ketamine, again (the emotions from the 3-MeO were so powerful and acutely defined that I felt they implied my readiness), and it was probably the most transparent and discerning of any trip I've had with that profound combo so far.

In contrast, I've read Hugo24 describe the 3-MeO-PCP experience as an anhedonic, or emotionless, "beth state." Jamshyd's report seems to align with this description somewhat, calling it in his subsequent comments "medicinal". The "set" of both of them during the the time of their experiences looks to be one of heavy emotional burden. I have to conclude that, far more than other dissociatives, 3-MeO-PCP is responsive to its user's context.

Last edited:
Indeed, Nuke. Even the mightiest of psychefiends can come a cropper from time to time. Much <3 to f&b.

My own experience with this compound is so far limited. I acquired a small sample whilst in a stimmed-out ketamine haze. Being somewhat careless and reckless and carefree at the time I IV'd 5mg once and the same but combined with ~200mg of ketamine on one or two occasions towards the end of a 10 day binge sans sleep. Bear in mind my tolerance to ketamine is shocking and 200mg IV is not an unusually high dose for me.

I suspect due to such obscenely ridiculous tolerance, the 3-MeO-PCP's individually unique effects were somewhat hard to discern. There was a definite stimulation and quite strong euphoria with surprisingly less midfuck than you would expect under such circumstances. It had a definite anti-depressant afterglow and was certainly most pleasurable indeed :)

From the small amount I've read about it, it seems that - like ketamine - IM is probably the best option to get the most from this compound. I was left very much intrigued and wanting more. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing - especially in the light of the news about The Bulbous One. I will report back on further experiments when my determination to let my tolerance drop slightly (yeah right :D) is met - as and when :)

Get well soon, Bulby Baby. And get cracking on that TR ;)<3

Last edited:
"You lucky sons'a'bitches" to quote MGS.

LOL, lucky to say the least.

I'm content with having tried what I have so far. If I were to never try a new psychedelic I could live with myself...I am obviously looking forward to much more than not trying any others though.

IMO, I like K pretty well and I don't even know if I would be a fan with PCP analogues. I guess there would be only one way to find out though.

Ah I wanted to purchase 4-meo-pcp, but I've pretty much lost interest after reading about this stuff lol.

Has anyone tried IV dosing? Is it a different experience as I've heard with ketamine IM vs. IV?

As mentioned above, I've sampled 3-MeO-PCP IV but have never sampled 4-MeO-PCP. Number 3 was lush but from what I gather number 4 is less so, Nearjat.

As mentioned above, I've sampled 3-MeO-PCP IV but have never sampled 4-MeO-PCP. Number 3 was lush but from what I gather number 4 is less so, Nearjat.

Yeah that's what I gathered from peoples short comments on it, thank you. :)

Haha, 3-meo isn't available to me though and I honestly have better things to do than search for more RC sources.. hhahaha

fastandbulbous said:

I feel that it will have a rather dark side that will emerge, but I can't help really liking the stuff (like to a rather worryinmg degree!
The above is worth requoting now.

He said some other stuff about it removing the "internal editor" that proofs his speech for public consumption or something, too. It's all starting to make more sense. 11 mg IM--8 mg + 3 mg 1 hr later--with no dissociative tolerance is the highest I've taken it, and I didn't detect the slightest twinge of crazy. Who knows what the dose was or what else he took, though. Still, warning duly noted.

Best of luck man. Glad to hear you've come back with your sense of humor intact!

Status
Not open for further replies.