• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Doesn't usually come with pain relief? I doubt my pain levels just suddenly dropped in intensity at random after doing 3-meo-pcp alot. Though it would be nice if it had, but I can feel it coming back slowly, along with my normal self.

At least a one month duration of effects makes it quite cheap and effective for pain relief lol :D

Last edited:
What's this talk about systematic buildup? As in, like, a rapid tolerance buildup? Or, rather, does it stack itself in your system until you have massive quantities in you as it takes forever to process? I'll be making an order very soon, and I'm stoked.

I wish vendors start making Rolicyclidine (PCPy) a more sedating version of 3-MeO-PCP.

Yea though I wonder why no one synthesizes 3-MeO-PCPy, someone should take a leap of faith here, I think it could be a hit :) I just don't want to be the one to pay for 100g from china lol. Rolicyclidine (PCPy) is illegal here I think.

!!4iV4HF9R34g said:
What's this talk about systematic buildup? As in, like, a rapid tolerance buildup? Or, rather, does it stack itself in your system until you have massive quantities in you as it takes forever to process? I'll be making an order very soon, and I'm stoked.

Stacks itself in the system and takes forever to clear out for me appearently. I might be lacking some kind of enzyme though because I get riddiculously long lasting effects even from just taking one dose. Rapid tolerance build up happens with all NMDA antagonists imho.

3-MeO-PCPy has been synthed before, a couple of years back, for a UK vendor (as far as I know, it may have been more widely available); it was much appreciated :D but has not been seen (by me anyway) since.

Lovely stuff, yes.

Tolerance: got to say, I have not noticed the extreme tolerance effects with this drug that I have experienced with methoxetamine and ketamine. 15mg still hits the spot, whereas the MXE spot I used to hit with 25mg is inaccessible even with 200mg.

Last edited:
^actually I think I may have seen it (along with some others, though I can't mention the site here I guess) now that I think about it. But back then I was addicted to dope so I just took one look and was like "pcp analogs wtf lol" and thought no more of it. Too bad I missed out :(

Was 3-meo-pcpy more sedating than 3-meo-pcp?

I also use 10-15mg as my sweet spot dose. Seems to work fine as long as I don't do it several days in a row.

edit: Anyone else get muscle tension from using this and other arrylcyclohexylamines? It's a side effect that is really starting to annoy me. Maybe combining it with zanaflex/paraflex/baclofen/cyclobenzaprine would alleviate it? I would just take a benzo if I hadn't been dependant on them before :/

Last edited:
imo dissociatives are like weight training for your brain

if you can code while blasted on 3-meo-pcp, you can probably code REALLY well while sober

I thought I was the only person crazy enough to try this ;)
Moderately complex chains of logic are not too difficult to handle while under the influence. Typing correctly is a problem though. (As in pushing the right keys, not data types)
All of this would be impossible on DXM or MXE.

Anyone else done GBL with 3-MeO-PCP? It is utterly fantastic. Pure bliss, and for me spiritual enlightenment to the point I thought (hoped!) I was actually going to exit this world as I had completed my spiritual quest. Not suicidal, oh no, quite the opposite, I lay down and it seemed if I was quiet enough I would cease to exist, along with this temporary creation of my mine "the universe", and return to whatever more sensible state of existence I came from.

edit: Oh but just to be clear, I did know in my heart of hearts that wasn't going to happen, and it was fine. And the experience has left me in particularly good spirits. Sometimes 3-MeO-PCP can make things seem bleak, pregabalin remedies that, but GBL turns it into a whole new world of positivity. Or it did for me last night anyway :D

Last edited:
Just stopping by for a quick report. I've been sitting on this one for years and I regret that now.

4mg plugged is a great body high, minor dissociation, minor stimulation. Largely functional, mood lift, and mentally lucid for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.