• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's not much out there about dissociatives+lyrica... i've never combined 3-meo-pcp with lyrica, but i did combine lyrica with dxm a few times and it went okay. if i had more pregabalin around, i would probably give 3-meo-pcp+pregabalin a shot. start with low doses of course.

Serotonergic depression? Really? Once a month?

Not recommending it (really I'm not) but I've gone through long periods (several months) of using this drug every day or two. No particular depression beyond my normal miserable self.

The thing to watch out for is delusional thinking, but tbh I find it is something that manifests itself in the midst of the drug experience rather than as an after effect. At least, that's what I think :sus:

If I am not mistaken it's rather an serotonine reuptake inhibitor (Which can cause down regulation but doesn't actually deplete serotonine) rather than an releasing agent.

Also still curious if anything smoked it. I would but it is too expensive to waste haha.

Lyrica+3-MeO-PCP was great times. Was taking it daily and coincided with one of my "binges" as well whilst prescribed lyrica. I'm not one for the induction of mania, but as we all know 3-MeO-PCP is a sly devil so watch out with that one, for me it was pure hedonism and seems like the type of combo to bring up 3-MeO-PCP's subtle manic qualities.

^Did lyrica make it less psychedelic? I have a feeling it could, since it feels similiar to benzos.

If I am not mistaken it's rather an serotonine reuptake inhibitor (Which can cause down regulation but doesn't actually deplete serotonine) rather than an releasing agent.

Also still curious if anything smoked it. I would but it is too expensive to waste haha.

I have the freebase form so I guess it would work but considering bioavailbilty seems to be less than snorting I really see no point since there does not seem to be a rush from it either.

I will try smoking a mix of this and heroin though on new years eve. I could write back then if it was awesome or not.

I've not used Lyrica with 3-MeO-PCP, but I've used it with methoxetamine many, many times. I find Lyrica to produce closed-eye visual on its own, and with dissociatives it's really wonderful, certainly doesn't dull the effects, synergises well.

I've not used Lyrica with 3-MeO-PCP, but I've used it with methoxetamine many, many times. I find Lyrica to produce closed-eye visual on its own, and with dissociatives it's really wonderful, certainly doesn't dull the effects, synergises well.
Felt the same, though GABAergics don't seem to upset my trips like others do/will.

funnily enough I just ate 300mg lyrica on top of 15mg 3-MeO-PCP, and a glass of wine, and it's lovely :)

funnily enough I just ate 300mg lyrica on top of 15mg 3-MeO-PCP, and a glass of wine, and it's lovely :)
If you would have asked me, personally I woulda bet dollars to donuts that you would have liked it, though truthfully I bet most people would. I just know from our mutual crossing's over the years that you do love the GABAergic's/diss's same as me! TBH it's really a pretty nice combo, it removes any negative aspect from the 3-MeO-PCP, as if there really were any, maybe say it softens its edges or something, but unlike benzo's Lyrica almost always added its own zany space reminiscent of a dissociative a bit already, that's why I pipped up when I realized I was about to toss my normal dose in along with 7mgs of 3-MeO-PCP.....

If you would have asked me, personally I woulda bet dollars to donuts that you would have liked it, though truthfully I bet most people would. I just know from our mutual crossing's over the years that you do love the GABAergic's/diss's same as me! TBH it's really a pretty nice combo, it removes any negative aspect from the 3-MeO-PCP, as if there really were any, maybe say it softens its edges or something, but unlike benzo's Lyrica almost always added its own zany space reminiscent of a dissociative a bit already, that's why I pipped up when I realized I was about to toss my normal dose in along with 7mgs of 3-MeO-PCP.....

Haha :) yes that's a good description. The combo hits the spot for me anyway, pregabalin definitely smooths out the 3-MeO-PCP, and its quite euphoric. Maybe it's a bit too good =D

anyone with a bigger brain than me able to speculate on any long-term sideffects of the dissociative/pregabalin combination? dissociatives = sodium channel subtype blockers (nmda), and pregabalin = calcium channel blocker

We're habitual users of PCP analogues, most of us can barely get dressed. I'm not even sure if I have two brain cells left to rub together.

fucking lol. =D

I seem to be able to function at a reasonably high level despite abuse of 3-MeO-PCP. People come to me for programming and technical jobs so I guess it's not instant moron powder. Well it does have it's special mental effects of course, but I'm still able to think, I think :) can't comment on the long term effects of pregabalin and 3-meo-pcp though. I worry more about the long term effects of capitalism ;)

Last edited:
imo dissociatives are like weight training for your brain

if you can code while blasted on 3-meo-pcp, you can probably code REALLY well while sober

fucking lol again! I think you may have a serious point though! :)

i am very interested in this chem, but yet it seems to elude me..altho i seem to have come across one online vendor that has this and a whole bunch of very interesting goodies that i would love to upload into the data-bank.
i wish there was source discussion :( ...well i dont think there is..is there??

I wish vendors start making Rolicyclidine (PCPy) a more sedating version of 3-MeO-PCP.

I find 3-MeO-PCP excellent, especially when I am with friends. But when I take it alone and want to hole it is just a bit too stimulating, it costs me too much trouble. Any way to make it more sedating/less stimulating? I like how it is so strong. Perhaps combination with ketamine?

Combination with pregabalin! We've just been talking about it in the last few posts.

I guess I am still suffering benzo PAWS then, it was probably only masked by the 3-meo-pcp, blah.

I can combine this with pregabalin if I want to, right? I need to start up this medicine but I still feel lingering after effects from the 3-meo even now 4 weeks later lol -_- There should be no possible adverse drug interactions right? At least not now after this amount of time. I am sick and tired of my neuropathic pain. Really can't take waiting any longer.
Four weeks later, lingering effects? More just like a change in perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.