• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True all this. But what can effectively be done? A petition?

On a sidenote, 4 mg of 5-meo-mipt greatly helps in counteracting the wobbly tired uncoordinated effects you can sometimes feel on the tail end or next day with 3meo-pcp. Really gets your energy levels back up there.
Lets do it up haha

Also what are the differences between 3-meo-pcp and 4-meo-pcp? 4-meo seems to be considerably cheaper, but I haven't heard anybody raving about that one, only 3-meo

^I only tried a low dose 4-meo so far (50mg), it seemed less serotonergic and less stimulating in my oppinion. And longer lasting. More similar to ketamine, higher doses would be very much possible to hole on I am sure.

yeah, i think the high prices are primarily a harm-reduction thing. no vendor wants to be the one that makes this stuff massively available, because its potent enough that it very well could come and bite them in the ass.

^bah don't fool yourself RC vendors give a shit about us, it's purely for economical reasons. They see other vendors have high prices, people still buy, ergo they can set high prices.

I don't know where people buy their 3-meo-pcp, but I pay ~4x more for it than methoxetamine which I don't think is all that bad.

its mostly to cover their own asses, though. if grams of this stuff cost the same as grams of MXE, then some idiots would undoubtedly flip their lids on it and bring the attention of the media and law enforcement. not saying that couldn't happen already, but if large amounts of this stuff started being available for the cost of a couple weeks allowance...

I dont share that opinion at all thenightwatch. Where was harm reduction when those same vendors carried grams of phenazepam for the price of a Mc Donalds dinner for two? Or in the former flooding of the market with 4-MMC? Where's the harm reduction in the dirt cheap MXE and 2C-P thats floating around? Remember when 6-APB was five or six times as expensive as it is now?

If you buy 10 grams at a vendor you can have a kilo synthed in China, its a 100x markup and thats outrageous considering its one of the easiest and cheapest drug synths there is.

They're keeping people from trying it and perhaps stocking up big in the small window we have before it becomes illegal.

^Those are terrible examples, any vendor worth two cents dropped phenazepam/4-MMC or atleast didn't sell it foolishly. It really all depends on the vendor IMO , but either way lets get back on topic guys, thinking of getting some 3-MeO-PCP soon and am thoroughly looking forward to it!

And I feel like throwing myself out the window since overdoing it, is the serotonergic effect really that strong so it can cause MDMA-like depression afterward? Because it feels exactly like when I overdid MDMA/4-MMC a few years ago >_<

Should probably keep it to once a month once this feeling passes, that should be ok?

Last edited:
one of the first vendors in the US to carry 3-MeO-PCP required a paragraph or two from potential customers to prove that they were an "experienced" researcher, and said that their higher prices were to keep it out of everyone's hands. that vendor no longer operates because one of the partners that ran it died (c'est la vis). the prices that they started with are still about the same as current prices. idk if everyone copied their logic, but they certainly copied their prices.

I think the ideal frequency of use of at most once a month for ANY dissociative to be used, so wait at least a month before using any drug of the class. Am I practicing what I preach? NO ^_^ but I try hard to. I think more often is really the wrong way to go.

6mg 3-MeO-PCP orally to me captures the perfect holiday feeling: Deep peace, not much of anything goiung on but being super relaxed and content with it.

This stuff is quite nice, I've acquired 100mg twice, 250 mg once. It's expensive which makes it harder to form a habit, which is good because the subtly of the stuff makes it easy to function on. With that said, it ended up giving me delusions of grandeur which was an undesired effect. I much prefer MXE.

It's true the price is high compared to the general price range of rc's, but it's not really that bad considering the price per dose. Actually it's quite affordable compared to what I'd have to pay for other drugs if I would buy them from a dealer.

Last time 3-MeO-PCP was sold at a discount price, it only resulted in an insane increase in my use, instead of having a nice stock-up of the chemical which I might still be enjoying today. At higher prices I simply can't afford to abuse it. :\

Yea those sales can definitely be a problem, I always say ill save it but never do.
I can easily say no to buying or ordering drugs, but once I have them in my possession, I like to do them till they're gone (except some chemicals like psychedelics, I haven't touched my 700mg bag of dmt in 4 or more months.
My last experience was very powerful and I'm not quite ready for that experience again, Ill know when the time is right

^I'm the opposite, I buy lots of drugs, add them to my collection and then kind of forget about most of them. Like, "omg this is rare" or "I can't seriously say no to that price" and then I end up with lots of rare drugs I don't really want to use but I buy them anyway because they are uncommon/interesting to me. I'm really much more of a collector than user of drugs these days.

Anyway back to topic: how does this combine with nitrous and synthetic cannabinoids? I think a mix with some high dose JWH-018 and nitrous could be quite intense. Opting for synthetics for a more intense experience.

Has anyone else combined this with heroin IV? One of my favorite combos to date.

Has anyone else combined this with heroin IV? One of my favorite combos to date.
Haha, not suprising! A diss/psyche/opi combo is one of the most euphoric states possible I do think, well unless you add an entactogen like 6-APDB.....

O-DT and MXE was absolutely heavenly, I literally couldn't stop myself from using this combo until both were emptied.

Going to do this on new years eve. It's gonna be great I think :) Though I will probably smoke a mixture of both instead of injecting since I have both in free base form. For now I still need to sober up, 3 weeks and I still feel intoxicated from the 3-meo lol.

Serotonergic depression? Really? Once a month?

Not recommending it (really I'm not) but I've gone through long periods (several months) of using this drug every day or two. No particular depression beyond my normal miserable self.

The thing to watch out for is delusional thinking, but tbh I find it is something that manifests itself in the midst of the drug experience rather than as an after effect. At least, that's what I think :sus:

Serotonergic depression? Really? Once a month?

Not recommending it (really I'm not) but I've gone through long periods (several months) of using this drug every day or two. No particular depression beyond my normal miserable self.
Same though it was only a month or so on my end. Should be getting some soon, pretty excited!

I guess I am still suffering benzo PAWS then, it was probably only masked by the 3-meo-pcp, blah.

I can combine this with pregabalin if I want to, right? I need to start up this medicine but I still feel lingering after effects from the 3-meo even now 4 weeks later lol -_- There should be no possible adverse drug interactions right? At least not now after this amount of time. I am sick and tired of my neuropathic pain. Really can't take waiting any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.