• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok, got it ;)

Can you share some of your experiences then, let's say physical/mental side-effects and so on? Would be very nice!

No physical side effects. No noticeable/isolatable mental side-effects.

EDIT: Apart from delusions of grandeur.

Last edited:
Had a good experience with this chemical (probably the chemical it's supposed to be this time, lol). Dosage was 14 mg insufflated followed by 9 mg insufflated approx. 30-40 minutes later. Definitely preferred to MXE and DXM; this chemical lacks the disinterest-inducing effects of the former and the stupefying effects of the latter. Easy to be in a social setting, pretending to have imbibed alcohol. Dancing was excellent and automatic.

For the good of the universe, here are the reagent test results for this sample:
Marquis: No color change, significant amount of smoke
Mecke: Red-orange color, also some smoke
Simon: No reaction

The perfect dose for me is 20mg. Please bear in mind that I have a high MXE tolerance though. Im enjoying this substance but im treating it with respect. 2 doses max per day :)

Pardon to ask but can take any sildenafil after the 3-meo-pcp? Any interaction?

Thanks for the info!
i finaly got to try this one! and i am very happy with it one of my new favorites for sure!
due to my years long high disociatives tolerance 10mg doses didn't do much for me apart from stimulation and euphoric feelings.
With redosing during the night with other 10mgs-20mgs reaching a total of 70mg for the night i reached a very nice disociated feeling wich i potentated with two or three 50mg mxe doses and some 5meodmt doses ranging from 5 to 20mgs - and this is where things got really interesting almost full blown disociation wich finaly started to look like a sort of hole experiance although diffrent and without full blown ego disolution. Some am-2201 was smoked during the night again with great results.
I am very much looking forward to getting a gram or more of this wonderful chem!
For me it was closest to my 4-meo-pcp experiances but more stimulating(stimulation did seem to dissapear with uping the dose strangely enough) and more euphoric.
I really hope more of these arylcyclohexylamines start to surface as i can see much potential in them. Nothing can compare to ketamine for me up until now so im hoping to see some good things in that direction too :)

p.s. also sublingual and oral seemed much better roa's than nasal for me. just as with mxe.
i was using the hbr form.

Thus endeth my love affair with 3-MeO-PCP (and methoxetamine, and all other dissociatives).

I would love to be the messiah, but I am not. I am just a man! These drugs made me think I could save the world, and I cannot. I can only help.

Stay safe kids! <3

After the MXE ban I was looking for an alternative. I had a really big disappointment trying ethylketamine so I was really hoping 3-MeO-PCP would be a good alternative.

Tried a 3mg allergy dose. Didnt feel much effects.
Next day I took 7-8mg. After one hour I didnt feel much. I assumed that due to my tolerance I built with MXE I would need a higher dose.
Thats a classic mistake that I have repeated too many times in my life. I redosed another 7-8mg.
After 20 minutes the initial dose started kicking in.
Between 1 1/2 hour and 2 hours I started having mild visual and auditory hallucinations. Like the image on the tv looked like a painting. And I started not comprehanding what I was watching.
In the 2 hours reality started to deteriorate. I went to lie down. There was a point that I totally lost touch with reality. I wasnt aware who or what kind or being I was.
I had an identical trip with MXE before. The only difference was that with 3-MeO-PCP it felt slightly more scary. And also when I started gaining back my conciousness with MXE I was amazed with how wonderful reality was and how lucky I was to be alive. With 3-MeO-PCP it was the opposite. I was thinking how complicated life and reality is and maybe it would be better and easier if I died.
Next day I was feeling a bit hangover. I had difficulty concentrating. And my nervous system was feeling a bit weak. Mood wise I was feeling better than usual. I had a nice sense if calmness.

I would say for me if I was to compare 15mg 3-MEO-PCP gave me the same high as 40mg MXE.
Taste wise if you want some indication of what 3-MeO-PCP tastes like, I would say it tastes very medicinal compared to MXE.

All and all I think it can be a really good alternative for MXE.

Last edited:
Well I never truly thought that a proper hole would be possible with this stuff, and I've sure done enough of it. But last night i managed it. Not sure how much i did, well over 100mg probably closer to 150mg within quite a short period of time.

I'm not saying i recommend this to anyone but, fuck me was it the wierdest hole i have ever been in, unlike any sort of hole i have ever experienced, nothing like a k-hole it was somewhere far beyond anything i could have ever have conceieved. Words do not describe as I am sure you know.

Don't know if i will ever manage this again. But was one i will never forget. This was some time saturday night and i tried to repeat it but it wouldn't happen, its sunday afternoon now and i am still feeling quite strong residuals, i need to sleep but i can't... Too wired but still feeling high from it all.

Very happy.

is the hydrobromide supposed to be less potent than HCL mg for mg??

I finally got some effects when I tried it out yesterday. I had tried it about 3 times before around 10mg with minimal effects but I think my tolerance was too high from mxe. My tolerance had gone down a bit form abstaining form mxe and I tried 14mg yesterday. It was enjoyable, although fairly short in duration. Maybe two hours? It was somewhat stimulating and had a unique dissociative state with increased energy that got my mind going for a while. Hard to describe, especially when often it's hard to realize how high you are. It seemed like some mental abilities were sharpened such as speaking easily and being able to play fps games at a higher level.

About 4 hours after that I tried 20mg and felt somewhere between threshold and zero effects. It was weird. I don't think I've seen this one in its full colors but so far I'm not too impressed.

About 86% of the potency of HCl
well, this raises the IMHO much more interesting question why this compound is sold in two different salt forms. is there any chemical reasoning beyond my understanding that makes 3-MeO-PCP HBr in some way superior to 3-MeO-PCP HCl?

Initial trial with 10mg nasally was a little disappointing, repeat trial with (eventual total) ~40mg was very rewarding. At lower doses, much like a dissociative upper, not bad but nothing to write home about. At higher doses, stimulation became less prominent, although there were powerful rushes, the "window of transcendence" effect others have described was manifest. Incredible experience, can see why f&b was such a fan. Some have said this compound is not recreational- I cannot disagree more, I had a huge amount of fun, as well as some true insight that I was able to take away (rare with dissociatives). Wonderful material. Of course, YMMV, my tolerance to NDMA antagonists is quite well developed, doses above 10mg are not recommended for beginners. Will also say that the experience was not really for the faint of heart, can see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Well I never truly thought that a proper hole would be possible with this stuff, and I've sure done enough of it. But last night i managed it. Not sure how much i did, well over 100mg probably closer to 150mg within quite a short period of time.

I'm not saying i recommend this to anyone but, fuck me was it the wierdest hole i have ever been in, unlike any sort of hole i have ever experienced, nothing like a k-hole it was somewhere far beyond anything i could have ever have conceieved. Words do not describe as I am sure you know.

Don't know if i will ever manage this again. But was one i will never forget. This was some time saturday night and i tried to repeat it but it wouldn't happen, its sunday afternoon now and i am still feeling quite strong residuals, i need to sleep but i can't... Too wired but still feeling high from it all.

Very happy.

I'd be really interested in hearing more about this experience!

Btw, be careful with this stuff.

So.. how do I know if I have the HBr or HCl? It was not specified by the vendor. Product is a white, flakey, clingy powder from the reputable UK vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.