• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
changing a "potentially dangerous" (obviously when used improperly) psycadelic drug which is known to cause psychodic and manic behaviour to make it more potent just seems like a silly idea to me
call me crazy

I believe it's of similar(ish) potency to PCP itself - probably a mite less potent from what I've seen. Have never had PCP to compare though. Whether it is especially "safe" or "dangerous" (above and beyond the risks of similar drugs) is still unknown, of course. All drugs carry risks and there will always be some folks who wish to push the boundaries in terms of novel compounds, high doses, potentially risky combos etc.

F&B's stapler incident serves as a reminder to all of us that fit the above criteria that even the most well-informed amongst us can come a cropper sometimes. To those that partake - please play careful if you choose to use substances with little or no history of use :)

Thanks for that, I could hardly suppress my envelope-pushing tendency just now...
Seeing as I have had issues recently plus F&Bs incident it would be quite foolish to dabble in x-MeO-PCP

pcp...hmmm, that sounds dangerous.I know it isnt that bad,media are stupid but still,it is very brutal halucinogen,one of the most dangerous I know.Puting word "MeO" right before it makes it look even more dangerous.MeO drugs can kill you easily,even meo-dmt and that is dmt = much safer drug.PCP is dangerous enough,making it meo is like asking for trouble.Wait for F&B and his trip report,I think he will have more or less similiar opinion.

I'm sorry but this is a very irrational line of thought.

There is a "MeO" somewhere in your body that is made naturally.

There is a "MeO" in certain spices that makes them smell a certain way while being harmless and potentially anti-cancer.

----

There is a "B" in certain psychedelics that makes them interesting psychedelics (such as the one you're nicknamed after).

There is a "B" in certain salts without which small amounts your body simply cannot function.

There is a "B" in certain chemical weapons that makes them painfully deadly.

----

You simply cannot judge a drug based on the fact that its chemical name sounds, in a certain place, like another drug.

There is absolutely no relationship in the world between, say, 5-MeO-DET and and 3-MeO-PCP. None at all.

I'm sorry but this is a very irrational line of thought.

There is a "MeO" somewhere in your body that is made naturally.

There is a "MeO" in certain spices that makes them smell a certain way while being harmless and potentially anti-cancer.

----

There is a "B" in certain psychedelics that makes them interesting psychedelics (such as the one you're nicknamed after).

There is a "B" in certain salts without which small amounts your body simply cannot function.

There is a "B" in certain chemical weapons that makes them painfully deadly.

----

You simply cannot judge a drug based on the fact that its chemical name sounds, in a certain place, like another drug.

There is absolutely no relationship in the world between, say, 5-MeO-DET and and 3-MeO-PCP. None at all.

Yes,I know it is totaly stupid... but still,I will not trip on meo pcp very long time until more people try it and write trip reports.

I can only tell that it was pure material.Something to keep in mind in case you aquire material somewhere,its notorious for all these cyclohexylpiperidines that when the synthesis is not done properly,it contains a lot of the toxic PCC precursor (a nitrile!).

I can be reasonably certain that the sample I acquired was of good purity as I know ad trust my source (makes a big difference when dealing with such exotic chems, folks :)) but the mention of toxic precursors got me wondering if that may also be a concern with 4-MeO-PCP as that seems to be far more widely available to "the masses". We all know from recent tragic events that RC vendors can't truly be trusted for their claims of quality, purity (or even identity :|) of their products so would PCC be a likely problem with 4-MeO-PCP?

Also, I agree with Hugo that 3-MeO-PCP produces maaaaaaad munchies =D

Yes it would also be a problem with 4-MeO-PCP,a down side is that this one is dosed by a magntitude higher.Always wondered why this is so,given Rhodiums claim of being 70% of PCP's potency.Altough the findings here are more in line with the (albeit sparse) in-vitro/in-vivo numbers.

hugo24 said:
With 25mg I then indeed fell in a hole-like trance filled with wild epiphanies and imaginations.Judged from the outside it certainly could qualify as psychotic-like.Perceived as highly spiritual revelations by me but there was a certain unease as I felt it REALLY challenged my mind (which does say something,spiritually I'm usually hardly being put on ice).

So be very careful with this compound,problem/reward also is that it reaches deep,very deep ground.For the non-tolerant user it is best to stick with the above given dosages.While I had many trips in these regions and should have been accustomed to its tune,the states it produced only a bit higher still caught me from the left-field.
I'm interested in hearing more about the visionary states if they're something you can articulate. I think it's important to mention that there are indications that my spiritual experience with it at 11 mg IM was totally in reaction to the mental reveries the film I was watching inspired. In other words, it was far more context-dependent than I normally think of dissociative "holes" as being. Between the "spastic fits of wholesome goodness," as I've called them, it just felt like a euphoric, moderately-psychedelic opiate--just really pleasant and mentally scintillating.

However, during the upswellings I did feel a sense of predestination to the events I was experiencing. I've felt a very similar effect from my IM mixes of ketamine and psilocin. Was there anything like that in your high dose 3-MeO-PCP trials?

My best guess is that it's the result of a de-synchronization of signal integration processes between two or more perceptual pathways. That is, for example, I might start feeling non-visual sensations in reaction to optical information from the environment before my brain assembles a consciously recognizable scene to correspond to those sensations, i.e. a spider could drop in front of me and I'd feel surprised, then see the spider, instead of seeing the spider and then feeling surprised. That way, I react to what I see before I recognize I'm seeing it, and it seems like I have a sense for events before they happen in time.

I've always felt a deep repugnance for the idea of predestination, so even the first time I was disbelieving, and the experience was sort of just bothersome and confusing for me. Still, as was true with the 3-MeO-PCP case, every time it's occurred the beauty of the other components of the drug experience--exquisite beauty, novel forms of perception--have far outshined any vexation it brings. A sense of predestination is often part of psychotic episodes. Combined with a manic and ambulatory dissociative "hole" experience I can imagine it having a powerful hold on behavior--even more so for those more open to the concept than I am. Should anyone start getting ideas during 3-MeO-PCP experiences about how things are "supposed to happen," remember, if you can, that it's been experienced before on this drug and it has better explanations.

a spider could drop in front of me and I'd feel surprised, then see the spider, instead of seeing the spider and then feeling surprised.

I noticed a similar effect. I was very easily startled by a number of things (rain on the window, shadows moving, the flickering of a UV light in the kitchen when I turned it on and so forth) but it seemed to take a while for me to realise what it was I was reacting too.

^ I hope to be able to compare 3-Me0 to its PCP cousins sometime. Long been a fascination of mine has dem dar PCP tings :)

This is a partial re-post of a post I made in Dondante's retrospective report thread.

My highest dose ever with this compound was 13 mg IM with no tolerance, and that was last night. I expected it to be really pleasant like my 11 mg experience (8 mg IM followed one hour later with 3 mg IM), but it wasn't. It started off feeling like a ketamine onset. The euphoria I was accustomed to never showed up, though. I tried to watch "The Adventures of Baron Manchhausen" but found everything about it sprawled out and messy. The trip was highly thematic, swirling around "perfectly wrong"" thoughts of highly-engineered wastefulness and elaborate and beautiful contraptions assembled to optimize suffering--think Kafka's, "In the Penal Colony." It was very valuable and fascinating to me nevertheless, as my primary concern with tripping is to experience great novelty unqualified by where it falls within the hedonic spectrum. But it was unexpected. I felt strong stimulation building around the 2 hour mark as well. I took it around 8 p.m. and couldn't sleep until 4 a.m., despite the trip ending after about 5 hours.

I'll probably use the last of the relatively small amount I received with IM DET, in the hope that it'll wedge me into a truly unexplored corner of consciousness.

Second person sectioned - after polydrug abuse also featuring 3meo PCP.

The person is an occassional poster on bluelight & I hope he gets well soon - I doubts yous would know him so I'll leave it at that.

I feel I ought to add that I personally feel that with appropriate dosing the substance isn't craziness inducing at all.

It doesen't go with polydrug abuse, and please no redosing in such environment, it appears additive in a delayed fashion!

And I can only second B9 with the imperative of appropriate dosing!

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCP HCl. of absolutely certain identity and purity was ingested at 2.5mg yesterday yielding one of the best drug experiences of my life. This one lived up to the hype and then some. A full report coming soon.

I can vouch for the purity of the material I got because it was a generous gift, the person who gave it had nothing to gain from compromising purity.

That said, I am still baffled about the dosage I required, seeing that people here are saying 2.5mg gave them the best drug experience in their lives... I am wondering if I have unintentionally abused it...

I have not touched it since the last time yet. Since my trials, my life went on a roller-coaster of emotional turmoil, certainly not fit for experimentation with complicated drugs like this one.

Perhaps one day...

I'm surprised 2.5 mg did so much, too, (though obviously the details have been left out) and I say that as someone without any dissociative tolerance. 5 mg lands me in the plus 2.5 area in terms of intensity, but given the capricious nature of my trips with it -- some being deeply emotional and others almost annoyingly uneventful at the same dose -- on second consideration I guess it's not surprising that a 2.5 mg dose invoked some magic.

I'm looking forward to your report, hamhurricane. The reports are pretty evenly split between those who experience significant euphoria and recreational effects (f&b and myself), and those who get more neutral effects like hugo and jamshyd. I'm interested in discussing any factors that might play a role in separating our two groups. I recently acquired a little more of this and will probably use it for some select combo trips, so I'll be able to post more later.

God damn you 3-MeO you always elude me. I swear i'll track you down someday! Pso what were you thinking of combining this with?

There was a vendor who was going to stock it but then canceled plans over concerns of legality recently. It's unfortunate but probably for the best.

I was thinking of combining it with DET and 4-ho-DPT to get a super rare kind of high.

Status
Not open for further replies.