• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really hard to tell.. I wish that some country would research Methoxetamine and 3-MeO-PCP so we could have more information about these substances.

Anyone would like to chip in? We could buy an island and create a dissociative haven to learn more about its' effects on our brains. I would gladly volunteer for this experiment and give all my things and stash :D

is 3-meo-pcp any good vapeable? or is it always so subtle and gentle that there will certainly never be a rushing sensation or anything therelike? i'd also be interested if vapeing shortens the experience.

As far as I'm aware, and I'm no expert in this area of ROA, I don't think you can vape the HBr and HCl versions although the freebase may well be possible. Please correct me if I'm wrong, someone.

Many different people report different effects, it's the same as with MXE.

Besides it's binding affinities, those wide-spread effects totally depend on the Users condition, i.e. is one "normal", does he suffer depression, and so on. All these reports are just loose informations, you have to draw your own picture and see, which of those informations are needful for you.

Btw, you can surely take some benzos to smooth it out a bit, but don't think your back to baseline again, you won't be. 3-MeO-PCP/E lingers in the body much longer than Methoxetamine. It's not like being high on a stimulant and take benzos, that just doesn't work.

In the right hands at the right time, this long duration can be very very useful, in the wrong hands...:sus:

As this post appears to deal with a couple of my queries on the last page, I'm going to assume it was for me. Thanks :)

I found Etizolam the only benzo(type) drug I could use to counteract the lingering stimulation I suffer on mxe. Valium appeared to bring nausea when used post-mxe. Given that these compounds are fleetingly related, it might turn out that Eti is the one to use.

^ holy shit, longer than mxe? I'd swear the mxe half life is over a week. After I gave it up I was still getting high on it days later each time I would smoke weed

Yep, that's common with MXE. It seems that Mexthoxetamine (and perhaps 3-MeO-PCE also) is/are easier to metabolize, while PCP (and/or 3-MeO-PCP), are floating around for much longer time, hence giving effects.

This is all guessing and nobody knows for sure, but if you're feeling a substance even after 7 days, it's more or less obvious.

Anyone would like to chip in? We could buy an island and create a dissociative haven to learn more about its' effects on our brains. I would gladly volunteer for this experiment and give all my things and stash :D

I'm with you! Wouldn't take long until the Authorities are burning this whole place down, but it could be nice ;)

As this post appears to deal with a couple of my queries on the last page, I'm going to assume it was for me. Thanks :)

You're welcome :)

Well, a couple of weeks of not doing this and I was starting to feel a lot better for it. I realised some time back that this drug was taking over a bit. You know its getting to be a problem when the drug becomes the focus of your life rather than release, well thats how its been with this one for a little too long, even after calming it down to weekends only. I also realised some time ago that this is one of those drugs I really shouldn't do in a social situation.

Anyway, last weekend I managed to talk myself into sniffing a load of this and going out... As per usual I ended up being the most fucked person in the building! And now, tuesday morning I'm only just feeling back to myself again. Guess now is the time for that prolonged break I've been wanting, will probably help sort my tolerance out too. Not sure how long i'll last this time... Hope my posts in this thread have been in some way helpful to people at least. Stay safe. :)

I have been experimenting with this one for the past month and a half. Very strange and powerful substance. I've worked my way up to 15-30mg orally, measuring it out using liquid dosing. It's somewhat reminiscent of my 3rd plateau trips back when I used to do DXM every weekend many years ago, but with less confusion and less bodyload, and less hangover the next day. Good stuff!

I do seem to feel a lot of throbbing in various areas of the body though, not sure if it's just dissociative hallucinations or something I should really worry about. Anyone else notice problems with blood pressure?

I know it's rather long, but what kind of duration does 3-meo pcp have? If I took it in the afternoon would I be able to sleep that night?

I know it's rather long, but what kind of duration does 3-meo pcp have? If I took it in the afternoon would I be able to sleep that night?

I'd say the main effects last about 5 hours or so. You'll be OK sleeping an hour or two after this (depending on dose, of course). There will be some subtle, ongoing dissociation that could last into the next day, though. Some people claim they feel after effects for days, but I don't notice it. Then again I'm under the effects of something or other pretty much continuously so I'm not that sure what baseline is.

I find it a bit fiendish, though, so watch for the temptation to redose. A quiet night in has turned into a weekend of madness on more than one occasion.

Thanks, I keep hearing that it has a very very long duration which puts me off trying it a bit... Could be from redosing as you say. 5-7 hours sounds much more manageable!

PCP and friends are reabsorbed through the bladder walls (that very creature trying to help rid you of such!) and thus residual effects cam last a loooong time. . . .

Thinking of trying this tonight, what's a good first time dose? I'm fairly well experienced with MXE and ketamine but don't have a huge tolerance to dissociatives (highest I've been with MXE was 90mg)
what should I expect?

6-9 mg is nice for a first time. Really depends what intensity you want to go for.

well I'd like something worthwhile but it's a solo trip so it'll have to be manageable. Then again my scale is only accurate to the nearest 2mg (although it's a very reliable scale mind)
So aiming for 8mg I might weigh out 16mg, dissolve and take half. Thanks :D

It's supposed to be nearly impossible to reach a hole with 3-MeO-PCP.

Toucan - unless you own an analytical balance, volumetric dosing is a much. It's pretty stable and 2mg resolution is poor so frankly I'd recommend dissolving 100mg.

It's a very good scale, tanita 1210n, just with a 2mg increments. If I am dividing the final weight by two then as long as I divide evenly (volumetrically with liquid) then it is as accurate as a 1mg scale right?

It's supposed to be nearly impossible to reach a hole with 3-MeO-PCP.
its possible at least for me, much more than on mxe
combo with 5meodmt was intense too very similar to a k-hole for a brief period of time then again 3meo-hole

can any of you say if you have had any closed eyed style remote veiwing not a hole as such more like watching a tv show of your self on your eye lids ?

can any of you say if you have had any closed eyed style remote veiwing not a hole as such more like watching a tv show of your self on your eye lids ?

you mean remote viewing - kinda like lucid dreaming? with low doses yes. but i rarely do them with high doses it gets pretty abstract not as wierd as k but still quite interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.