View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD and 3-meo-pcp is absolutely heavenly every time. Take it as much as you need to be very very happy. Woke up this morning, yesterday was a very productive day. All the psychedelics and dissociatives wore off by now, so time to redose and head off to work.

God loves America!

So I've tried 3-meo-pcp a couple of times at up to 14 milligrams. At 14 it felt I was nearing a threshold of some sort. Maybe upping the dose will bring something noteworthy. Although I'm hesitant to go any higher. I've never experienced anything worthwhile at dosages up to 14mg.

As for a multiple day low dose regiment, I did three 2mg doses last friday, three 2mg doses and two 4mg doses yesterday and two 2mg doses today. I have yet to experience anything I consider fun or useful.

I think 3-meo-pcp is probably a write-off for me. I find it pretty boring and uneventful. Considering some of the possible negative side effects, like psychosis for instance, I think I won't be experimenting with this stuff for very much longer. Maybe I'll try a 15/16 mg dose sometime in the future. Maybe there is still some undiscovered sweet-spot dose for me. It's possible.

What do you guys think? Is it worthwhile exploring some more, or is this stuff just probably not my cup of tea..?

So I've tried 3-meo-pcp a couple of times at up to 14 milligrams. At 14 it felt I was nearing a threshold of some sort. Maybe upping the dose will bring something noteworthy. Although I'm hesitant to go any higher. I've never experienced anything worthwhile at dosages up to 14mg.

As for a multiple day low dose regiment, I did three 2mg doses last friday, three 2mg doses and two 4mg doses yesterday and two 2mg doses today. I have yet to experience anything I consider fun or useful.

I think 3-meo-pcp is probably a write-off for me. I find it pretty boring and uneventful. Considering some of the possible negative side effects, like psychosis for instance, I think I won't be experimenting with this stuff for very much longer. Maybe I'll try a 15/16 mg dose sometime in the future. Maybe there is still some undiscovered sweet-spot dose for me. It's possible.

What do you guys think? Is it worthwhile exploring some more, or is this stuff just probably not my cup of tea..?
Maybe it's not for you. Also note down that 3meo high is very subtle, like high quality amphetamine at low doses. You won't feel high at all, it's not that usual "in your face" experience nearly all drugs give. For this kind of experience you should be taking it in the 20-30mg range, and it's not a wise thing to do without heavy tolerance and experience with dissos. Are you snorting it? If the answer is yes, I would give it a try at 10mg oral without any expectations and see if you like that :)

I'm interested in experimenting with the low-dose 3-MeO-PCP regimen that many of you have found to be valuable, but my experience with MXE has made me extremely cautious around the use of arylcyclohexylamines. I suspect that MXE has already caused me some degree of bladder fibrosis, which might never be reversed. Thankfully it's manageable as it stands now, but I absolutely cannot risk any further damage.

So I'm wondering if any of you have associated 3-MeO-PCP with any symptoms relating to urinary function whatsoever?

This new batch of 3-MeO-PCP is strange. On one hand, when taken in larger does over the course of 1 night, I prefer it to the other batches I've had as I find it cleaner and more sparkly. On the other hand, I seem unable to achieve that hypomanic plateau even when dosing low for multiple days. The whole experience seems less stimulating, and with 3-MeO-PCP the stimulation is why I like it.

Maybe it's not for you. Also note down that 3meo high is very subtle, like high quality amphetamine at low doses. You won't feel high at all, it's not that usual "in your face" experience nearly all drugs give. For this kind of experience you should be taking it in the 20-30mg range, and it's not a wise thing to do without heavy tolerance and experience with dissos. Are you snorting it? If the answer is yes, I would give it a try at 10mg oral without any expectations and see if you like that :)

I've been taking it via volumetric dosing, orally.
I realize it has a different effect compared to other dissos.

It might be that I've tot the same batch as Xorkoth is talking about that doesn't produce the manic state.

I did not notice an increase in the need to urinate these past couple of days, using a low dose regimen. While I did notice this the first and second time I took it. That was at dosages around 8 and 10mg.

I've never noticed much mania with my batch as well. Which even though I've had it for almost two years now, sounds just like the stuff Xorkoth has now. Maybe I just don't know what mania is, or feels like, but I've never been aware of any.

I had an experience saturday with it that kind of sucked..

Dosed about 8 + 8 + 5 mg but even those increments sometimes staggered and slowly. I did get a bit disconnected and slightly lost-feeling or confused but I didn't feel excellent like I usually do on it or get energy really... that's very strange. I'm pretty positive I don't actually have a new batch but I will inquire.
And I don't tend to believe much in crystal polymorphism type explanations much. But curious coincidence that I kinda got the same as you.

Fortunately a mild acid + dex trip yesterday was really excellent and straightened me out! Cleaned whole house as well.. When I couldn't really sleep listened to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time and really felt like drawing, came up with ideas for cartoons that I really like and that I was almost desperately waiting for to get inspired about again.. Love it.. I get the perfect Pink Floyd acid match.. :)

3-MeO-PCP mad manic sex is fucking insane :D too bad that coming is almost impossible and orgasms are greatly weakened. It's a great tool to talk about difficult things too, just like MDMA but not that consuming to the brain and body.

I feel like it hormonally switches our sexuality to a more feminine counterpart, so the orgasm is extended throughout the duration of the session rather than happening at once. And if it does happen, it doesn't really feel like much because the euphoria is smoothed out across the entire sexual experience. This actually seems to pan out better for both parties involved.

3-MeO-PCP mad manic sex is fucking insane :D too bad that coming is almost impossible and orgasms are greatly weakened. It's a great tool to talk about difficult things too, just like MDMA but not that consuming to the brain and body.

Yeah 3-MeO sex is amazing for sure. I do find that it prolongs performance time, but I don't find it nearly impossible at all, and I don't notice a reduction in intensity either. Granted, I tend to use it in small bumps and avoid any dissociation, because I find when I'm dissociated, it's hard to get it up (MXE for example, sex is impossible for me on MXE, except for this one time).

Yeah 3-MeO sex is amazing for sure. I do find that it prolongs performance time, but I don't find it nearly impossible at all, and I don't notice a reduction in intensity either. Granted, I tend to use it in small bumps and avoid any dissociation, because I find when I'm dissociated, it's hard to get it up (MXE for example, sex is impossible for me on MXE, except for this one time).

I can come on low doses but it still reduces the intensity of my orgasms (even the next day) and I'm not very interested in sex either on 3-meo-pcp or other dissociatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.