View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to get great effects in the first day, at higher doses though to kick me in tune, but maybe that works because I am already so aquainted..Newbies, start slow!
And I most definitely agree with the crowd here that low doses after a few days create a path to a really beautiful spiritually-heightened level, with a tendency towards engaging emotional intelligence (creativity, intuition, heightened senses etc) over cognitive intelligence, but there is also more cross-talk between different parts of the brain that wouldn't normally 'collaborate'.
'Achieving new heights while remaining grounded'. Fly the song bird and purr the cat, figuratively speaking of the tweet meow.

I've been simply grounded for going on a couple months while I re-align life stuff, but it is the only drug I wish to get back into when the right time comes.

Interesting - i've only encountered one batch of this substance, and that's almost exactly how i would describe it.
I thought that i must be crazy or naive to think it felt a bit mxe-ish, but i'm interested to see you make that comparison to what (at least cosmetically and subjectively) sounds similar..
Pretty magical stuff.

Yeah I did 5mg to start (measured) and then 2 redoses of 2-3mg each, separated by an hour and a half each (all nasal). The very first dose got me pretty dissociated and euphoric. I am rather shocked by how strong it was, with other batches I was doing more than this over the course of the day, although to be fair the time between doses was greater and the first dose was also 2-3mg, not 5mg. It felt like 3-MeO in the sort of manic euphoria I had, I wanted to make quips and move a lot, and do stuff, and I felt very clear-headed, but it had that MXE magic feeling a bit too which I have not gotten from 3-MeO before, that feeling of everything moving in tandem with my thoughts. It definitely felt a little different from other 3-MeO experiences I have had (and I have had a ton of them). I actually was intoxicated enough that I was less functional than usual.

I am running on 2 nights of little sleep, 3 hours the night before last and 4 hours last night, so I am not going to do little doses today because I feel pretty drained. I was going to, to see if it behaves normally in multi-day cumulative microdosing, but I woke up feeling too scattered and spent.

Gave this to my friend today, it was his first time. He enjoyed it so much. In fact everyone I know who have tried 3-MeO-PCP loves this substance except one person.

The strangest thing I've seen was a friend who snorted something in the region of 10-15mg and then went straight to sleep :D

I'm not sure if I want to take this stuff multiple days in a row. Maybe when I've got lot of free times on my hands? Don't know when that'll be... Also, I'm not keen on using daily as I do need to use a motorized vehicle once in a while. I am curious about this zen like manic state. At least if it doesn't make me act like a total loony!

When I take it at small 2mg bumps a few times a day, it never really intoxicates me, it just slowly produces the hypomanic state you refer to. I wouldn't really call it zen... it makes me feel quite excited and a bit compulsive, but also very "turned on" and inspired. I find it really useful for music creation. After day 5 it gets pretty out there, I don't recommend going for that long. However, the first day really doesn't usually get there, it takes until day 2 or so to really fully evolve.

I can also produce the hypomanic state by taking larger doses, at first I get pretty dissociated but then when it starts to wear off I get pretty manic. But the higher doses come with intoxication and it takes more out of me.

I'm actually giving your method a try, Xorkoth. I was also curious as to how this would develop. I'm into my second 3 mg bump (First one was four hours ago). Starting to feel a little bit dissociated, but I'll finish work in half an hour and then I'll head to practice Yoga. Should be fun :D

I think I will keep going in until sunday.-

I think I like it. I'm also thinking of sending some off to a lab to see what it is, just because all of us feel like it's different in some way.

I would love that Xorkoth, I'm almost positive we have the same thing. Still a fine crystalline dust, but more floury and clumpy? It was already sticky and prone to clump together at random in the last batch I had, but this one even moreso. Is it possible one is the HCl and the other HBr? I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure both kinds pop up.

My 3meo is also clumpy, very sticky, hard to handle and very very potent.

Last edited:
All I know is that the snow white DXE batch I had was undoubtably better than any MXE ive ever had, and the whitest purest MXE i used to get was so much better than any other batches. Im excited for this white MEO. White dust is the one to trust.

Yep I never had any other batches than white with 3-MeO-PCP and MXE. This 3meo batch I have atm must be the purest chemical I've ever consumed.

Me neither, I just received 250 mg and it's only sandy looking if we're talking tropical island bright white microcrystalline sand.
Pretty sure I've had this batch before from the same source and it was nice!

Too bad I had an appointment this afternoon so I dropped my medical dexamp and wont combine (I think it wouldn't be unsafe but not that comfortable either), also would start too late in the day to avoid insomnia which I have a lot of anyway. Am not taking depressants really (wanna be careful with etizolam anyway!), and still have to get used to a busy schedule, get exhausted and a decent sleep pattern...

I would like to venture a little higher sometime with 3-MeO-PCP since I am normally so modest with my doses, but still, I don't mean enough to draw a brutal blank.

I think I'm gonna take 2C-E tomorrow if I'm up to it... I would not combine that with 3-MeO-PCP as even the combo LSD + 3-MeO-PCP seems pretty insane, but I sure am in awe of even thinking about the notion of 2C-E + 3-MeO-PCP. Seems like a good way to get visited by Jesus 15 times like a guy who wrote an Erowid report on it (He only took 2C-E, and cannabis). Ha can't wait to read some more 2C-E reports.

I love combining LSD and 3-MeO-PCP, it's a great combo, it does certainly make the LSD stronger though.

2C-E... I will take it again one day, but I have been saying that for years, haven't found the right time yet.

Yeah, lysergamides go very well with 3meo. I tried it with LSD, ALD-52 and ETH-LAD with great success. More than that, it combines perfectly with all the psychedelics I tried so far. Apart from the lysergamides I tried it with 2C-I, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DMT and DOM and all were awesome experiences. In fact I think I'll never take a psychedelic again without preloading with a low dose of 3-meo-pcp.

This is the drug I was searching all my life without knowing it. I must confess I'm a bit glad about the chinese ban, because I doubt that we would have the easy access to the novel dissociatives that we have got today otherwise.

I still haven't had the occasion to combine this chem with a psychedelic, though I'm eager to !!
A month ago I almost took 15 mg of 4-HO-MET on top of 8 mg of 3-MeO-PCP on a rave I went, but ended up not doing it because the place was packed as a sardine can and hot as fuck, I figured if I tripped in such an environment the anxiety would be too much. And since I don't know how much the PCP would enhance the tryptamine I skipped that and just had the 3-MeO-PCP and smoked some weed. Was lot's of fun anyway, I find that the 3MPCP+Cannabis combo is a little bit psychedelic.

I'm on the second day of a 3-MeO-PCP multi-low-dose regime. Have taken two doses so far, separated by four hours each. Today none of the doses made me feel "drugged", but I feel mentally sharp, motivated, kind of stimulated but completely calm at the same time. I can now see the "nootropic" potential for this one. Since it's friday I guess I'll take a slightly larger dose tonight . I'll keep this going until sunday, when I'll have band practice. I'm excited for this weekend ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.