Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do dissos until the mxe craze of 2010-11
Maybe did ketamine like twice before
It for sure has affected my brain...Guarenteed

I think I overdid it yesterday, had been dosing from 3 in the afternoon all the way till 8am this morning. At some point during the evening I felt this really heavy sensation in my lungs, is this respiratory depression and is it normal for a high dose? I think I dosed some Valium at some point during the night, so that could've made things worse

How's the tinnitus with this? I had some after a long night with 3meo, it was second day in a row already but went away after I slept. Time to take a break.

Tan sand batch burns a lot, tinnitus is very strong, doesn't seem magical like my previous batches several months back. Doesn't seem like it's tuning me into any great ESP effects, rather just causing confusion and irritability. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the drug. I'll never know i guess.

Tan sand batch burns a lot, tinnitus is very strong, doesn't seem magical like my previous batches several months back. Doesn't seem like it's tuning me into any great ESP effects, rather just causing confusion and irritability. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the drug. I'll never know i guess.
I've lost the magic with 3-meo, revisiting old batches that were superb and manic after a month long break without using was very lackluster with a feeling more similar to 2-oxo-pcm than 3-meo itself. This could be your case as well, sadly tolerance develops and first trials magic goes away forever.

I don't know. In light of everything I uncovered about this drug previously, I'm probably going to keep trudging forward to find that place.

There's just something about redosing for days that brings on the most zen state imaginable. Maybe I just love to be fried to a crisp.

edit- yes I forget this baby is the longest lasting drug humankind will ever see

Last edited:
I had a tan sandy batch that was good. Could be a different batch of course, that is also tan and sandy. I will be getting some more any day, I guess we'll see how it is.

And yeah, I always get the best effects from 3-MeO in 3rd or 4th day... the first day can be pretty cloudy and lackluster.

I've only had it a four times. With days, if not weeks, in between doses.
I've slowy worked my way up to 14mg's. That was a couple of weeks ago. At no time did I experience any mania. I did feel as if last time, with 14mg's, I was nearing something other then the bland and frankly boring high it's use has resulted in for me.

These were al oral dosages by the way. The 3-meo-pcp was dissolved in some water and ethanol.

Ok so to update. I kept dosing, like 2mg every few hours and slowly titrated up to the most excellent mental and physical state I could really ever possibly imagine. Again, I feel like the dose and come up takes days. But I'm definitely experiencing a very zen shamanic type of state that is so calm and collected.

My previous post was me still coming up, it builds for days

Last edited:
I've only had it a four times. With days, if not weeks, in between doses.
I've slowy worked my way up to 14mg's. That was a couple of weeks ago. At no time did I experience any mania. I did feel as if last time, with 14mg's, I was nearing something other then the bland and frankly boring high it's use has resulted in for me.

These were al oral dosages by the way. The 3-meo-pcp was dissolved in some water and ethanol.

I don't normally advocate taking drugs repeatedly for days, but with 3-MeO the only way I've ever really cared for it or felt mania is when I take very small, 2mg bumps, every few hours, like 4-6 per day, and it hits around the second day, I mean by the end of the first day it's pretty good too but the handful of days after the first are where it really emerges. It's like, I can try taking a larger dose for intoxication purposes, but in order to get the mania I have to do it very slowly and gradually, and it really never becomes intoxicating. For me, this is the way the drug shines, I probably wouldn't really use it if the only effects it gave were its dissociation effects, because to me there are better dissociatives for that.

For me personally, I have to take like 2 - 3 mg every few hours for about a week as an attack dose, and then I'm in the sweet spot. This drug is a VERY SLOW BURNER. It takes a week to kick in for me with my metabolism, so it's like SSRI dosing and after a week I'm on a baseline of 10-30mgs of Meo. It's a very spiritual, coddling substance. I cant take over a couple mg at a time, because Ill just go psychotic. But if I can use it like a smart drug, Ill be tripping for weeks in the best way imaginable once I stop dosing. Even this amount is a questionable amount to be taking.

I think a more realistic approach is like, 1-2mg twice a day for a few days on and off.

Use it this way, as a smart drug that's hyper potent, otherwise risk the unspeakable risks.

This is not a drug to take a dose and wait for it to kick in, a new mentality is in order.

Last edited:
Strangely, I only experimented that magic clearheaded mania on my first trials, with low oral doses of arround 10mg and mixing with weed with a low tolerance to it and a bit of beer. When I start to binge, I usually end doing 30mg doses of pure dissociation with heavy letargic body and mind load.

yeah I don't see this as a dissociative in its classical meaning and never take it to get dissociated any more

Just got a new batch, it's a white powder that is finer than any I have seen thus far, like a crystally flour.

Interestingly, my friend who got it and his wife both were thinking it wasn't really 3-MeO, but I did 5mg and pretty soon I was lightly dissociated and feeling great. I did 2 more redose bumps, 2-3mg each, and I became more dissociated than I usually have ever gotten from 3-MeO... it was almost MXE-like in its intensity, and from really quite a low dose. By the end of the night everyone agreed that this is the real deal. Really great night, happy to be reacquainted. :)

Just got a new batch, it's a white powder that is finer than any I have seen thus far, like a crystally flour.

Interestingly, my friend who got it and his wife both were thinking it wasn't really 3-MeO, but I did 5mg and pretty soon I was lightly dissociated and feeling great. I did 2 more redose bumps, 2-3mg each, and I became more dissociated than I usually have ever gotten from 3-MeO... it was almost MXE-like in its intensity, and from really quite a low dose. By the end of the night everyone agreed that this is the real deal. Really great night, happy to be reacquainted. :)
Interesting - i've only encountered one batch of this substance, and that's almost exactly how i would describe it.
I thought that i must be crazy or naive to think it felt a bit mxe-ish, but i'm interested to see you make that comparison to what (at least cosmetically and subjectively) sounds similar..
Pretty magical stuff.

High doses of this are indeed very mxe-like to me but without the warm and magic. But the hole experience is really similar!
I haven't tried anything that resembles low doses of MXE (the same with low doses of 3meo) and
I don't think those highs could be reproduced with any material. I even tried different combos without success, beeing 3meo+2-oxo-pce the closer. I still need to try a 3-meo-pce + 2-oxo-pce combo and see where I go.

I'm weird, i like the 3meo hole.
Not something to do even on the semi-regular though.

I never get bored of 3-meo but I do/did with Ketamine/Methoxetamine.

In fact I think I'll have a little dose right now ;)

Never got bored with good mxe but there was a lot of batch variance. I shall be joining you momentarily in 3-land after what has been a solid break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.