View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion, they only really work when you dose lightly on a daily regimen. Simmer down now..

This stuff isn't LSD.. Isn't much different than a one-off.

Yes 'crack' techniques apparently work.

Smoking may get quick results, but keep in mind that the urge to redose could get you into trouble more than with other ROAs.

Yeah I'm just wondering how the ROA affects the effects of this drug, since oral and nasal are so different to me. I think it might be more stimulating, and if so I won't be doing this often. But maybe just maybe it will be the perfect after-work dissociative for me, something to just cool me down and relax. A short duration is actually what I'm looking for. I guess K is fine*, but the body-high and state of mind of this are great for me.

I will of course titrate my doses, which is a lot easier on dissociatives than classical psychedelics because there isn't as rapid an onset of tolerance.

*K is actually better since it's self-regulating for me because I don't IM it and so the redosing experience sucks, too much volume

Well fellas, it's happened. I have 25 mgs of MXE left. The glory days are over. I have done some research and 3me0 seems to be the next best thing on the market right now. Any pointers? I realize it is an entirely different beast in itself.

Mexy has been such an important part of my life :( it's changed me in ways unthinkable, and my heart breaks in two at the thought of never experiencing that magical nostalgic feeling of childhood bliss again. I feel as though I have lost a dear friend. A soul mate. An important part of myself.

read all 3meo big and dandys. start low and stay safe. ill give 3meo a lot of credit for changing my life

I think I'm gonna do some of this tonight for a little meetup and show. Haven't done any for almost 2 weeks on account of my stock being so low I have to scrape the bag to get a dose. :p

I am still trying to figure this Chem out. I have, for 25 years, enjoyed pcp. The original. The rocket fuel, angel dust. Operated, and functioned on it. Hell I even worked zonked outta my gourd and never lost my ticket. I love the stuff. But the jail time associated with its production, possession, or affiliation, has scared everyone away. Even the die hard guys have found alternative satisfaction. 3 meo is the closest I have found, being an analog to pcp. But differences in manufacturing processes make this Chem unreliable. One persons dose can significantly change from batch to batch. Sadly, you only find this out in the hole. Be safe peoples. Bring back phenclyclidine ?

3-meo-PCP is the iboga of the streets.

Both times I've binged on it I decided to quit all drugs and went to detox.

Last time I lost my ability to behave so I went to detox and stayed clean over 3 months.

This time around I did around 750mg in a week and got bugged out and depressed seeing my life flash before me and shit, went back to detox and doing pretty good now. Just need to maintain recovery work this time.

Drug habits: weed, uppers, opiates, benzos, psychedelics, nitrous. If I'm using drugs I'm using all these.

"Drug habits: weed, uppers, opiates, benzos, psychedelics, nitrous. If I'm using drugs I'm using all these."

That's pretty much everything.....sounds to me as you will realize it's nothing or all

Jesus loves you

Ya if I smoke a joint I'm getting bars to chill, eightball to wake up from bars, painpills to chill off the eightball, then some psychedelics and nitrous to get high more bars to chill off the psychedelics, fuckin crazy train, there is only Jesus

JesusBuddhaChrist consciousness / archetype has been mentioned so much in this thread. What is it?

4 weeks ago I walked out my door to meet God, on a combo of 3meo and some deschloroketamine (that's what I attribute to 'going over the line'). I swear that's the reason I left my house, it was because I got a message that fate laid outside my door, and I ought not to be late to a date with fate. By the way I had a skirt on and a t-shirt and nothing else on me. I got halfway across the street and blacked out, very vague memory of falling onto the pavement head-first. Apparently the sound of my head hitting the pavement was so loud my neighbor. had to go outside and see what happened. By the time the ambulance arrived I had more than one neighbor surrounding me making sure I didn't get back up .One of my neighbors there is in recovery for alcohol I met through local AA, and around my age so in my delirious state he was the only one I recognized. I remember him saying 'see, he remembers me!'. Anyway apparently after the first fall I got up and danced and twirled around until I fell again, but none of that I remember probably from the concussion from the first fall. When the police car pulled up, ambulance behind it, all I remember is thinking that 'this is it, the singularity, it doesn't even matter from here on out because all was fullfilled as planned'. And I had a moment of clarity as I responded to the officer, like this was some sort of post-roll credits past the end of time, and that we were now in the paradigm of ultimate truth....or something like that.
Anyway, yeah, I spent half the night in the hospital, they sliced in half my favorite shirt and (only) skirt, and with nothing on me but a hospital gown they made me find my own way home at midnight. Luckily I had money in my wallet at the house so called a cab, but I almost couldn't get into my house because the cops locked it up and threw away my drugs in the process by going through my house without a warrant. Luckily the basement door was unlocked so I could get inside and pay for the cab ride. Yeah it was all a really fucked up ending that began a chain of events that turned my life upside down, but it was simply a time when 'push comes to shove' as the saying goes. Luckily I didn't break anything, just had sore ribs for a week, smacked my face and got a black eye that looked like God gave me a nice punch in the face to wake me up from irresponsible use of ' The Power'. I have been sober since, except a couple times drinking alcohol.

Anyway I finally shared my embarrassing story. Let it please be an HR reminder to take these drugs seriously, in safety, and if not with trusted company, at least with utmost responsibility.

Wow. I've been reckless with 3meo too lately, eyeballing doses etc but nothing has happened yet. But it just takes one time and everything will fall apart

We really need to take extreme caution. We really want this chem to stay out of the hospitals and remain available.

Indeed... I'm surprised this hasn't been banned already given it has PCP in the name. People who don't know about this kind of stuff usually get really weird if they get offered it or find out a person does it, even people who use various psychedelics and dissociatives.

Wow vortech, that's pretty intense! Sounds like the police/hospital were real assholes. They made you walk home by yourself after that, the same night? Negligent...

Anyone else noticing a huge variability between batches? Current one seems a bit stimmy, a bit less dissociating and a lot less crazy. Nothing like my manic ego trips from before, not running naked on the streets proclaiming I'm God just yet. Granted I haven't taken this one as far just yet but I hope the magic isn't gone. Might be a tolerance thing too, though I had quite a pause and haven't really abused dissos ever.

Currently at work and it is rather nice but just not as nice as before :(

yea I ended up dosing pretty high when using 3meo. I had a pretty spiritual experience on a dose of about 30mg of one batch, then I dosed 20mg of the next batch I got and blacked out for like 18 hours, despite remembering the whole 30mg experience I had on the previous batch. anyways I've been sober for 90 something days now partially because of the 18hr blackout and I'm pretty happy about it.

Last edited:
yea I'm assuming my first batch was either just crappy or a different isomer ratio than the second batch. I had absolutely no idea what I was in for when I took the 20mg dose of the new batch. I had a flight the next morning and with the help of my neighbor and my sister I managed to make the flight while completely blacked out. I ended up waking up in washington to a very concerned and disgruntled family without most of the belongings I would have wanted to bring because my neighbor packed my bag for me. so yea with every new batch be extra extra careful. My carelessness put me through quite a rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.