View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chh I can feel one mg. Three is noticeably active and anything above about six, I'm in it. I feel the same way though, I started dosing somewhat high, found it strong at 8-12mgs but once I combined 12mgs or a tad more with 150 or so its of MXE and had my head blown off. I tried dosing above ten mgs again but I just like lower doses much better. Easier to handle and not much to worry about with good set and setting. Multiple times I've been wacked by a higher end dose id done before and handled perfectly only to have upped to degrees I didn't think would happen.

So this would pop for pcp on a UA for sure?

I think I might aquire some soon. Mxe is loosin its luster due to moar drugs now, wanna give this a shot.

hey Confield, any updates on your wife? you guys have been on my mind.

Anyone else find this stuff makes you very tired when it wears off?

I've only gone has high as 4mg sublingual (which was pretty much just threshold for me), but when it wore off I was seriously zonked. Really took a lot out of me, even though the main effects were minimal. I assume it will be much harder still for a real dose...

No, I can't say it makes me tired. However, I've never dosed earlier than dinner time, so I may not be giving it a full chance to 'wear off' prior to my natural bed time. Interesting.

Hi hello and thanks for the concern, but all's good atm. I've been busy so haven't been updating, but the good news is my wife was released from the psychiatric ward last week after about 32 days of treatment. I/we can maybe try to write a "trip report" of some kind at some better time, she wrote about 100+ pages of notes during that time.

Confield

PS. Regarding urine tests, my wife had three urine tests in the hospital, those tests screen about 10 different things, last test was clean but the first two were positive for cannabis and 3-MeO-PCP showed up as phencyclidine (PCP) but that wasn't a surprise. Also should be noted, her second drug test was still positive for PCP even after two and a half weeks since last dose (also positive for cannabis)

Take care!

Last edited:
Anyone else find this stuff makes you very tired when it wears off?

I've only gone has high as 4mg sublingual (which was pretty much just threshold for me), but when it wore off I was seriously zonked. Really took a lot out of me, even though the main effects were minimal. I assume it will be much harder still for a real dose...

Not necessarily tired, but drained. It definitely pulls from your energy stores and leaves you feeling drained as say a manic episode or a heavy trip would.

100mic LSD and 13mg 3-meo-pcp 3 hours later.

Intro: Have a great deal of experience with most psychedelics and dissociates with extensive biweekly or weekly research over 10 years.

After a lackluster first attempt at 10mg from a questionable vendor, I finally received some 3-meo-pcp from a more trusted source.

I have plenty of experience with lsd, and I am very comfortable with it a few hours after the peak and so decided to combine the 3-meo-pcp at T+3 even though I certainly would not suggest this, and I realize that I should have probably started with it alone, before combing with another substance (Especially since it was a new batch); however, for the last few years I almost never do dissociates alone, I find them rather lacking and only use them if combined with psychedelics, so I felt that I could handle it.

Setting: Serious mood, have been under some personal stress the following week, feeling a bit fragile, but ready for this experience and dedicated.

T+0: 100 mics LSD taken.

Beautiful, if slightly stronger, come up and peak.

T+3h: I take roughly 13 mg of 3-meo-pcp sublingually.

T+4h: notice this is much more active than the previous batch I had tested. Reminded me a little of an MXE come up with no bodyload and more euphoria.

T+5h: Full swing right now… whooh its strong!! its going back and forth between feeling amazing and feeling too much.

I certainly feel it this time!

There is much more of a manic feeling to it, like an impending sense of something big about to happen. It is very euphoric, more so than MXE in my opinion and makes me want to move around, dance, and be very active.

Skin feels very smooth and silky, a very beautiful feeling, which I have never felt on any other dissociate.

Sounds and music are almost jarring, and metallic sounds can be a little frightening on the peak. I even jumped one time when a new track came on, because the sound startled me. This has never happened on any other dissociate which usually covers me completely in an ocean of calm.

I begin to dance and move around, only to have a wave of fear hit me….my heartrate is high, and my thoughts start racing a little, the telltale signs for me, that I need to take it slow, lest I enter a bad trip.

So I switch to ambient music and retreat to my bed. I meditate for the next many hours and play with my singing bowls.

T+7h:

Over an hour or two, the mood has calmed down enough for me to explore my surrounding again.

Alternating between meditating, and listening to music, dancing, and playing with singing bowls, the rest of the evening was pure joy and healing.

Emotions were released which left me feeling fresh and clean and ready to get back to this thing called life.

I am humbled, yet centered and strong, and feel a profound connection with everyone and everything.

T+10h:

I go to bed very grateful, peaceful and content with the beautiful evening.

Conclusions:

Very strong substance, even at around -10+ mg.

Much less body load than all other dissociates I have tried (K, MXE, DXM). But more psychological effects which one needs to be ready for, because they can be scarier than other dissociates.

I feel much less residual body effects the next day compared with MXE where I can feel slightly hungover or lethargic.

Slightly more of an alien feel to it.

Softness to hands and skin unique only to this. A very beautiful feeling.

Mania certainly is apparent especially during the peak, during with I noticed elevated heart race and racing thoughts for a half hour. Anyone without much psychedelic experience might let this throw them into a bad trip so beware and use with caution.

Although it DOES have a calming aspect to it, which was present the whole way through, it does not hold your hand so to speak as much as the other dissos. You kind of have to be able to keep your own shit together, or I can see how this can freak someone out.

The experience was absolutely beautiful, though challenging. If one is not prepared for this I can see how it can become a “bad trip” easily.

However if approached with relative caution and with the available tools to calm the trip down, this is a very rewarding gem and I certainly wish to explore it again, though not anytime soon.

Quick question for everyone:

Does anyone have an idea about what the half life is for this substance?

I have done some research but not found much.

I know it is long, just not sure how long.

Seem to remember hearing as long as 7 days (though this might have been the parent compound)

I think I heard something similar, but dammmn thats long!!

Kind of puts me off a bit.

re: detection time

Also should be noted, her second drug test was still positive for PCP even after two and a half weeks since last dose (also positive for cannabis)

confield and his wife were using a lot, though.

For the past few months I had really been succumbing to the addictive side of MXE. I've been clean from it for almost two weeks now and I'm finally starting to feel normal. Of course, this has left me craving some sweet dissociation so 3-MeO seemed like the best choice and I got some more.

Looking back, I guess my ~30 mg doses were a bit more intense than I thought, it's just it bolstered my ego so damn much I didn't realize I was quite possibly making bad decisions while under the influence. The first time I got close to 30 mg I was with two other people who each took a little bit more than 20 mg and was driving them through the hood. We went in and wandered around in a grocery store, I guess looking back I could've been shot (or beat someone to a pulp with my newly found superhuman strength), but overall it was just fun. They were getting pretty shook up from the 3-MeO mixed with my arguably poor choice of setting and wanted me to take them home, but my adventure was not done yet. I forced them to go to a library with me where I flipped through books and pretended to read them and moved from chair to chair just sitting in perfect harmony with the world.

I plan on getting into it tomorrow hopefully. After reading through this thread some more, snorting it seems very unappealing to me, especially since I dislike that route even with substances that are relatively friendly to the nasal passages. Oral would be fine if it wasn't for the ridiculous onset time. Can anyone comment further on plugging this? What's the onset time? How strong is it to an equivalent amount orally?

I'm considering a combo with 2C-B once I test this batch on its own merits. That would probably be one of the only psychedelics I would feel safe mixing 3-MeO with.

Has anyone tried N2O with it? Seems like it could either be extremely euphoric or total amnesia... Or both.

I might try throwing in some Vyvanse or Adderall sometime as well. I remember 2-FMA was actually heavenly with this stuff and since it's a straight dissociative there shouldn't be much to worry about. Oh, and with the NMDA antagonism lowering my stimulant tolerance, definitely gonna try these with it.

One of the reasons I had to stop using MXE for the time being is the confusion and memory issues. 3-MeO is so clear-headed so that takes care of the first concern. However, with the metabolites staying in one's system for so long, how will this theoretically effect my memory in the days after a dose?

Gosh, I'd been wanting to try ketamine for so long, guess I might as well give up at this point with what I'm doing to my disso tolerance.

^ You were driving while on dissociatives? That's a terrible idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.