View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I researched 10mg last night, and thought I could feel something, it wasn't very strong at all.

Next time i might research 13-15mg.

Be careful, somewhere around ~12-15 mg (depending on ROA and tolerance among other things) there may start a steep bend in the dose-response curve... it seems suddenly effects can become a lot more intense with influence on judgement (from hypomania or even the real stuff), so don't increase your dose as enthousiastically as you might want to!!

Seriously, several members of this forum including some of the most knowledgeable / wise and restrained have made mistakes ending with hospitalizations and injury.

Thanks for the words of advise, I will definitely only increase in increments.

Be careful, somewhere around ~12-15 mg (depending on ROA and tolerance among other things) there may start a steep bend in the dose-response curve... it seems suddenly effects can become a lot more intense with influence on judgement (from hypomania or even the real stuff), so don't increase your dose as enthousiastically as you might want to!!

Seriously, several members of this forum including some of the most knowledgeable / wise and restrained have made mistakes ending with hospitalizations and injury.
QFT

My wife has now been in the psychiatric ward for 3 weeks, in regards to half-time etc. of 3-MeO-PCP her drug test was still positive for phencyclidine (PCP) just couple of days ago. The steep bend in dose-response curve is indeed steep as hell, please do be careful. When your blissful manic episode makes a sudden shift into a full blown psychosis, it's no joke.

The stimulation from 3-MeO-PCP seems so "functional" in comparison to MXE for example, that it can and will fool you when you start redosing and overdosing. It is mania, period. In the midst of a crazed out monologue with pants down scratching your penis with a stiletto knife you have suddenly fallen in love with because the weapon reminds you of a girl you once loved very much but unfortunately she stabbed you in the back, damn, you remain sort of lucid and take notice "why do all these people around me think I'm crazy, what's the trouble, can't you guys comprehend there is a possibility that the Holy Grail is, in fact, my girlfriend's vagina and she is also my mother btw but that's not the point... capisce? catfish..."

It is because you really have gone a bit mad and are actually a crazy person now, it is a very, very unnerving sight for your friends and loved ones.

I believe what we had recently is 3-MeO-PCP HCl, the new crystalline and, well, more like salty kind of salt so to speak, easily soluble in water. Back in 2011-2012 when I got into the 3-MeO-PCP frenzy it was the expensive HBr from UK, floury sticky powder not at all soluble. Then along came the very inexpensive HCl in december 2013?, appearance quite identical to UK HBr but more potent, imho.

Few years ago when 50 mg cost about the same as 1 gram these days, it was very easy not to abuse this drug because it was so damn expensive!

Our preferred ROA has been nasal, ~5-10 mg lines but frequent redosing, I usually like to swallow the drip eventually or hold it in my mouth so I guess it's a bit of mix between nasal, oral and sublingual for me mostly, heh. Rectal administration seemed to provide weird and uncomfortable results, only a few instances of butt shots in early June this year, possibly an overdose of some kind because I used same dose as I would snort up my nose... I have also done some i.m. injections couple of years ago but it was also very hit & miss, crash and burn. I recommend nasal for a more stimulating and faster effect, oral and sublingual for longer lasting smoother experience.

I've still been using almost daily for about 5 weeks now... but tapering - or living in self deception :\ blah.

The first night of use in early June after 6 months break from all dissociatives was sort of "meh" at first and I actually thought I had been scammed and poisoned at some point, probably an overdose because I ended up doing multiple lines of various doses, totaling to 30-40 mg maybe? Yikes. During the next couple of days and prolonged (ab)use I was back in the mad manic 3-MeO-land we have learned to love and hate.

Peace.

Last edited:
Confield - I'm so sorry to hear about your Wife. Best Wishes to you and your family.

Just because it's an analog of PCP - doesn't mean it's not JUST AS CRAZY as the real deal Phencyclidine. I'm also making this post to address different ROA's for 3-MeO-PCP. I've tried smoking it, both HCL and Hbr, with very little to mediocre results at best. I generally just sniff my doses, but with how rough this Hbr is on the nose, I may try some oral dosing. As for ALL OTHER ROA's - they are almost pointless. When I had my favorite batch of 3-MeO-PCP HCL, I decided to put it in some water and see how it dissolved. It dissolved very easily with hardly any stirring or heat..............so me being a genius did a 10mg IV Shot. It was absolutely fucking pointless and dangerous as FUCK looking back at it. It STILL took more than 10-15 minutes to kick in, even when IV'd and had NO RUSH at all - which to me defeats the purpose of injection. It takes so little of this compound to get fucked out of your mind, that to me, any ROA besides Oral or Nasal is just a very risky and pointless endeavor. I would never put 3-MeO-PCP in my a Needle EVER again, whether IV, IM, or Rectal. It's just reckless and not very enjoyable. When I IV'd 10mgs, once the dose kicked in - I could barely move my mouth enough to TALK it slowed down my motor functions SO much.

This shit is NO JOKE PEOPLE. Don't take it lightly. I also know that some of the dose variations come from the fact that Vendors are known for CUTTING THIS COMPOUND in particular because it's SO POTENT and Unpredictable. That used to piss me off because I like my drugs pure.....................now i understand why they would cut it. When it's for the safety and sanity of your customers, as long as the cut is safe to ingest into your body, I don't blame them for cutting 3-MeO. This shit is the real fucking deal. BE SAFE. - Mr. Meowfish

Cornfield, I assume that the positive PCP test was a blood test?

I chose not to do this over my dead weekend, I will ample time in the next few weeks to try it out in the comfort of my home, ad quote possibly out camping at a friends cabin.

And maybe just maybe if my first couple trials turn out well, 100mcg of 1P along with!

Ahh all these 3-MeO-PCP has made me crave some, I think I'll grab some. It's hard to resist because I can get a near twenty year supply of five grams for the cost of a couple fair priced concert tickets.

I think I'm going to start micro dosing again. Take twoish mgs every ten or so hours until I reach that zen mind state. It's hard because 3-MeO-PCP can be difficult to get right, one mg to much makes enough difference. To much and your pushed into a mindless state where thoughts move like their in jello almost. Conigtion is still there, it's just mushed down. Get it right though and your in a zen state feeling like perfection incarnate. So peaceful! Maybe after I'm a bit more accustomed to it again since its been about a year since I've had any, I'll dose 5mgs at once then after that 8mgs, and maybe beyond but I doubt it because I only like higher doses once in awhile.

My typical dose is 30mg. I started small and titrated upwards over the last year or so, dosing maybe once a weekend.

Mixing with cannabis is very strong indeed, leading to very "nitrousy" effects like flanging. I actually don't even enjoy being in that headspace for so long. The brevity of a whippit is ideal for me - I don't want to spend hours in that world.

I take 1-2mg etizolam or .450mg flubromazolam towards the end of the experience to just get some sleep - the residual stimulation typically prevents me from falling to sleep. Every sound, no matter how minor, sounds very loud. For example, I left a glass of ginger ale on my bedstand the other night and the sound of the effervescence of the carbonation was DEAFENING! lol..

I don't think we're getting impure batches of this. In all seriousness I doubt there are even that many manufacturers. Most vendors these days are just drop shipping or reselling. There is a major player in China moving kilos of this, which was mentioned in pt2 of this thread. Very high quality product.

I post on Reddit as 3meopcpnumberonefan, to give anyone an idea of my affinity for this substance. It doesn't appear that Bluelight allows names that start with numbers or something - it wouldn't let me create that account.

I've been a lurker for as long as I can remember, but 3-meo-pcp is finally the "one" that made me join in the conversation. It really is something beautiful, unique, and must be treated with utmost respect.

There isn't much discussion about 'holing' on 3-meo-pcp, in fact, some say it's not possible. I actually think it is. I'm pretty sure doses between 30-40mg (which I choose not to repeat due to the uselessness of the experience) put me in a hole.

Every time I dose, I do so alone, in darkness, at night, in bed, 'Terence McKenna' style. The occasional bathroom trip or glass of water is quite an adventure on 30mg. It feels like how I imagine the first manned mission to the moon must have felt. A cold, distant, bizarre, unknown landscape - that you have never experienced before but feels vaguely familiar - and it's your own home! Lots of fun to be had. Besides the fun, I actually do think it's useful for self improvement in the area of conflict resolution. It allows you to think about your personal problems from a neutral 3rd party perspective.

That's enough for now, take care!

re: impossible holes

did you pair those 30-40mg doses with a benzo? i've felt before that adding a light sedative would help bring out the hole with 3-MeO-PCP. by itself, there's just too much stimulation to reach a hole.

i'm not sure how safe it is to do this combo, though, since both substances already can impair judgement pretty strongly just on their own.

I tested positive for pcp on a typical urine analysis but told them there was no way and they took it... So just a word of warning. Also wanted to agree about the intense difference between 10mg and 15mg of this compound. All stuff my friend told me who explore experiments sometimes with silly drugs like this. I took a taste and felt it strong but I also failed a piss test 3 days later.... Just keep in mind I suppose.

My typical dose is 30mg....

I take 1-2mg etizolam or .450mg flubromazolam towards the end of the experience to just get some sleep...

Every time I dose, I do so alone, in darkness, at night, in bed, 'Terence McKenna' style...

Just to be sure I'm understanding: you dose at night and then later take the benzo to help sleep... How long before you typically take the benzo? I'm surprised you can get this all done in one night. I assume that you are still high in the morning given the long duration?

Thanks!

I dose around 7pm, effects begin around 8pm. I take the sleep aid (ben/thienzos) around 3am so I'm not dead tired when I have to get up the next morning, typically around 8-9am.

I typically feel "normal" by the time I wake up.

For what it's worth, when I take the benzo I don't really feel that out of it. It's well past the peak and I mostly just feel lightly stoned and stimulated.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

It feels like how I imagine the first manned mission to the moon must have felt. A cold, distant, bizarre, unknown landscape - that you have never experienced before but feels vaguely familiar - and it's your own home!

Hehe wow.

I researched 10mg last week without much effects (I am used to researching 40mg MXE) so next time I plan on increasing a little.

if you've read through the previous thread, then you already realize, but keep in mind that doses of this stuff seem to vary a lot from person to person. and the dose-response curve is more exponential than it is linear. i.e. 20mg feels more than twice as strong as 10mg does. 10mg didn't do much for me at first either, and i ended up going too far overboard on my second attempt. ended up blacking out and made a trail of chaos.

btw now that i've become more familiar with the unique effects of 3-MeO-PCP, 10mg actually does do quite a bit to me. even though my first time at 10mg felt like a +/- reaction.

The above post is very accurate. I've found through long trial and error that 30mg was my sweet spot. Anything above this is just too intense to be useful. I'm a 200lb+ male with a once-or-twice a week dissociative tolerance. And, I've been using dissociatives recreationally since 1997.

That said, I assume I need more than the 'average bear'.

Not to break up the fun, but all new users do be aware, even 5mg had more than noticeable effects on me in my first trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.