• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Oh yeah for me I can't sleep anywhere near doing MXE. It's weird because I feel more stimulated on 3-MeO than on MXE.

I think that it's just because 3meo doesn't get boring until it completely drops off and you can sleep?

With other dissos like 2-OxO-PCE or 2-OxO-PCM I feel like wanting to go to baseline and get some sleep done before the experience is even near to finish, while on 3meo I just enjoy the 7-8h ride like if it was acid and don't even think or want to sleep until it ends ^^U

Generally it doesn't make sleeping specially difficult for me, but during my 4 days experiment I did notice that my quality of sleep was shitty. I woke up earlier than intended, feeling tired but couldn't manage to get back to sleep (BTW, this seems to happen to me with alcohol too).

That was always the case for a few days, for me, following a heavy dose of DXM. Would wake up super early, super charged, and completely loopy.

As far as different batches having different effects, chirality, side reactions as previously stated and maybe due to the PCC impurity found in this class of compounds.

"As both the intermediate nitrile PCC (2) and the final product (such as PCP) have similar basicity and solution properties, any incomplete conversion will result in a product containing varying amounts of PCC as a contaminant. This chemical may well be implicated in the toxic complications associated with PCP use14. Immense care is taken during illicit manufacture at the stage where this intermediate is collected and dried, more even than in the handling of the final product. Chronic exposure to this compound has led to an aggravated psychotic condition that has resulted in a protracted hypersensitivity to the chemical, as shown by skin-patch assay15. The extent of contamination of PCP with this intermediate is difficult to determine, as most analytical schemes (GLC, TLC) appear to promote its decomposition. A technique has recently been developed allowing estimation of PCC in PCP and TCP16. A major laboratory, which has had extensive experience in the analysis of street drugs, has found that in all samples submitted for analysis which proved to be PCP, approximately 20% contained detectable amounts of PCC17." from [h=2]Illicit Synthesis of Phencyclidine (PCP) and Several of Its Analogs[/h][h=4]A.T. Shulgin & D.E. Mac Lean
Clin. Toxicol. 9(4), 553-560 (1976)[/h]

That one is supposed to smell like almonds though, it would be noticed?

Modern 3-MeO-PCP synthesis may not be comparable to illicit PCP synthesis in the 70s. Not talking about the strategy but the conditions.

Are you saying PCC is the one that smells like almonds? All batches of 3-meo I've run across have an almond smell to some extent.

@Xorkoth; Both batches I got in the last year were white and crystalline, though the more recent one is a bit more floury and soft looking if that makes sense. This newer batch does not seem to produce the same kind of mania for me, but its possible that it's just tolerance. Point being that I've got both sorts of the range of effects you describe from white crystalline material (I've never had the tan kind).

With increasing batches, i've found decreasing mania. The first actual crystalline batches were the ones that turned me into Terence McKenna. Then, my more later tan batch seems so be much more grounding and medicinal. I'm currently on my 4th gram of Meo within a year's span, the white fluff batch which seems to have a peculiar quality.

This white batch seems to have mild anti depressive effects underneath 20-30mg, which is what i'm after. I think a lot of the way this is unfolding is due to tolerance, which is fine because ultimately I was looking for an anti-depressant that actually works. (Coming from a history of Heroin, Crack, MDPV, Phenaz, and a variety of other substances, I'm pretty happy to currently be using Kratom, Alcohol, Weed, and Meo as my medicinal regimen.) Once I get over the 30mg mark, incredibly strong mania ensues. This fourth batch seems to induce something quite undesirable at high doses, whereas my initial chunky crystalline batches produced a remarkably godlike mania at doses above 15mg.

Overall, I haven't experienced any truly detrimental effects other than coming down which can have a slight rebound effect, yet the overall positives seem to very strongly outweigh the negatives since my life is improving on a grand scale in a way I would have never thought possible. I'm able to use psychedelic drugs occasionally once again to connect to my surroundings and have the best experiences imaginable which is what I was after in the first place when dabbling in drugs about 14 years ago.

So, to conclude for now, psychedelics and dissociative drugs have saved my life and 3-meo-pcp has probably been the real turning point. I have about 250mg or so left of the tan flour batch, and have begun crossfading dosing into the white batch. More to come. . .

Side note - The current tan batch seems to be 2x as strong as the white fluff, and has a far more caustic/burning lasting reaction to the tongue (way more bitter). I much prefer the tan to the white batch, which has a strange mildewy trombone-like flavor.

I think we're on the same batch, Crashing. For me this batch is actually pretty psychedelic, but less easily so than my earlier white crystalline batch. Meaning that I have to dive a bit deeper, to get that same vibe, making it easy to overshoot. That said, overshooting on this isn't the worst thing in the world. This batch is a bit tricky dose-wise.

In lower doses it feels completely different, less sharp. A trombone is actually spot-on. I feeling I really like from this material is being completely in tune with the progression of things, and to feel that I need to go higher which also dials up the crazy

Well I concur entirely. Glad to know it isn't just me and my friends who feel this way about this batch.

Yeah they're all good i just slightly prefer the previous batches at this point. The white does the trick for me though, I prefer snorting the white batch and lingy for the tan.

Yeah I like it too, it's just, for the life of me I can't attain the same plateau of hypomania with it. I do find it more desirable to use higher doses on because like others have said it's definitively more psychedelic, reminds me of MXE kind of but less wonky. Unfortunately for me, the main thing I'm after with 3-MeO is that functional hypomanic state, which I why I prefer the other batches I've had.

I fully agree. I can hole on the white batch but it's not as psychedelic as MXE or MXM, it's more of a DXE style void.

I think all dissociatives can feel anti-depressant just by breaking the cycle of rumination that drives a lot of depression and maybe resetting the default mode network a bit (ketamine has other special mechanisms for it's anti-depressant potential though), but I do not recommend using 3-MeO-PCP as anti-depressant because apparent AD effects are not sustainable in my experience, and trust me I tried to use if for those purposes for quite a while, dosing with much restraint focused on that purpose... Not that it is technically out of the question that there are other NMDA antagonists that are anti-depressant like K from mtor mechanisms via NMDA antagonism... but speaking for myself, in retrospect 3-MeO-PCP mostly helped me 'survive' a very bad time (paws and problems with housing etc) by a combination of numbing and stimulating. Seemed subtle and functional enough, but I got removed from myself more than I cared to admit and it costed me something else in the end.

I don't think it's responsible to wishfully think other batches may somehow be actually anti-depressant, I'm sorry. Please, be cautioned.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/682173-Ketamine-3-MeO-PCP-in-combination

The other strong characteristic of the combination is the incredible post-peak euphoria and afterglow. Once I hit a certain amount of ketamine (sometimes after the first dose, sometimes after the 2nd or 3rd), I feel an incredible pure happiness (once out of the hole), stronger and more "real" than any drug induced euphoria I've ever felt. The initial half of the experience - 3-MeO-PCP on its own - can be almost slightly dysphoric. The intense pleasure of the afterglow then persists throughout the next day, and sometimes the day after. Most powerful antidepressant effect I've ever felt.

I have had similar experiences with 3-meo-pcp + ketamine, even though I haven't holed when I combined them. Well 3meo hasn't been dysphoric once I "got it", maybe in the beginning it felt clinical compared to MXE but now I'd prefer 3-MeO-PCP over MXE and ketamine. Except for holing of course. MXE takes the cake there.

Combined ~15mg with 150ug 1P-LSD last night... wow.

(I know that 15mg seems like a large dose but I think my batch is less potent as all of my friends and I take at least 10mg)

At first it seemed like nothing was happening, then it seemed like they were coming up independently of each other, and them bam! Melded into one beautiful feeling of bliss. Definitely noticed minor auditory hallucinations from people talking, but more importantly oh god music sounded AMAZING. I was at an event with a small music room, but the speakers are very powerful and high quality. I felt totally immersed in the sound and captivated or even imprisoned by it. I couldn't stop listening to it.

Also hooping was incredible, not surprisingly as I love to flow on most psychs and dissos. But I felt more in my groove than ever, total effortless flow. Definitely noticed mania from the 3-meo at this point because I wanted to ask my friends things like "don't I look really amazing hooping right now?" and I craved an audience.

The comedown made me feel a little listless, but that may have been in part because I spent most of it in a car driving home from the event with the rest of my friends pretty quiet.

I would strongly recommend against using this drug for the most part, because it definitely costs you some karma points in some very important places as Solipsis mentions. This is definitely a functional anti-depressant for me for the most part but I feel like 90% of people who I give a small dose of this to will have an unpleasant reaction. This is really kind of garbage head territory imo, and best left for people who are desperate to overcome desperate times.

Otherwise, using it functionally can work for a few people and I think that's fine, i just don't think this drug is anything we should be promoting at all. While my bandmates all agree I play like Geddy Lee while using it, ultimately my emotional shifts make it a little too much to handle in the end. After my current bag is gone, I won't be using any PCP derivatives for a long time. Gonna move to mellower substances. Probably just milder dissociatives, milder empathogens and psychedelics. I couldn't be more thankful for how its helped me though.

edit in bold.

Last edited:
Yea I gave the rest of my 3meo to a friend who can handle it and told him to save me some for later. This is definitely not for the casual drug users, I would say that not for people without previous disso experience and preferably some tolerance (which doesn't 'protect' you against 3-MeO-PCP if you take too much).

I know a few guys who eyeballed this with benzos and alcohol and of course blacked out. Fortunately nothing irreversible or bad happened but these guys are examples of people who shouldn't go anywhere near drugs like 3-MeO-PCP. Another one took too much at once, like 20mg, and lost himself in a bar for a while.

I would strongly recommend using this drug for the most part, because it definitely costs you some karma points in some very important places as Solipsis mentions. This is definitely a functional anti-depressant for me for the most part but I feel like 90% of people who I give a small dose of this to will have an unpleasant reaction. This is really kind of garbage head territory imo, and best left for people who are desperate to overcome desperate times.

Otherwise, using it functionally can work for a few people and I think that's fine, i just don't think this drug is anything we should be promoting at all. While my bandmates all agree I play like Geddy Lee while using it, ultimately my emotional shifts make it a little too much to handle in the end. After my current bag is gone, I won't be using any PCP derivatives for a long time. Gonna move to mellower substances. Probably just milder dissociatives, milder empathogens and psychedelics. I couldn't be more thankful for how its helped me though.

I find myself extremely stable emotionally on this, ie, gloriously happy the whole time, however my exuberance can get a little over the top. I also get pretty compulsive once I'm really into the mania.

Yeah, my social circle isn't trying to take any moral high grounds on me, but i'm just not around people that are totally cool with the mania (which I really enjoy) so I'm gonna slowly step back from it for now. It's definitely not causing me any problems, just depends on who your peers are and what they're comfortable with. Hopefully later in life I'll be in a place where i can really be myself, but for now I've got to attenuate some of the peaks and valleys.

Yeah my friends and I all kinda enable each other honestly, it's like if I'm over there and someone wants to do some, then I'm probably going to want to also. But it's good to be in like company at least.

Completely overdid this a couple weeks ago. Was dosing way too high on a daily basis and it caught up with me. Totally paranoid delusions etc

Mindset wasn't great at the time anyway which didn't help, really glad I had someone around to keep me grounded seeing as I was convinced of some pretty nutty shit...whoops!

Nothing anyone doesn't already know with this compound, don't get cocky with it, it'll kick your ass :|

Thankfully mental faculties have returned to normal now :)