• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Plenty of speculation on that already in this thread... solvents: no. active precursors or impurities? possibly? enantiomerically pure batches (isomers): quite unlikely. Other arylcyclohexylamines? Hmm of course could be but I don't know of any that would be like 3-MeO-PCP but less manic, 3-MeO-PCE for example certainly wouldn't fit. So if we can't really offer a candidate it would have to be a rare or unknown one making it such a longshot.

There are already testing companies so why start one? It would require a lot of money for the equipment and knowing how to operate them and a way to avoid getting busted for possession of the samples etc. I think you're just stoned.

I can get mine tested for free in this country but it requires a fair amount of powder and I don't really feel like sacrificing most of my small batch sorry guys.

Everytime I use 3-meo-pcp I come up with a new invention that my lazy arse never follows through with, or a plot for an amazing story I never write...lol. If only 3-meo-pcp could make me follow through with my creative ideas. For me this chemical has a strong effect on the creativity part of my mind.

Anyone combined 3meo with 4-fa? Thinking about going with the combo next weekend for a punk concert. Something on the range of 100mg 4-fa and 15mg 3-meo-pcp

I think xorkoth did it, enjoyed it but also ran into problems which I think were then mostly attributed to dosage (according to him, seems hard to say if it meant anything). But I still think it's questionable because of the SERT involvement but not sure how big a deal that is. Probably would mean that you'd go easier on the dosage IMO. I wouldn't try it out at a concert personally, that seems like a bad idea for a place to discover drug-drug interactions that are not 'tried and proven'. So it should be okay generally but I would be careful.

I comboined MXE with 4-FA, not 3-MeO, but yeah, I had some unpleasant and strange effects but my total dose of 4-FA was like 160mg plugged so it was way excessive.

There are already testing companies so why start one? It would require a lot of money for the equipment and knowing how to operate them and a way to avoid getting busted for possession of the samples etc. I think you're just stoned.

LMAO I love the word stoned. Yes I was super stone bone last night… Micro-ing on ALD-52 today as I was extremely emotional this morning, figured I needed some healing!

But really it's THAT hard to start an ectsacydata on my own? I thought I could buy older equipment from ebay and learn from the community how to operate and interpret read outs! LOL I mean couldn't I study organic chemistry and learn quite a bit fairly quickly? It seemed so!

So chances are my 3-meo-pcp is just different. Nobody knows why!?!?! I have to spend about $100 to identify if any other molecules are present in my specific baggie?!

Thank you for the replies! I really felt like this 3-meo-pcp was SO DIFFERENT. I mean it felt like I couldn't get the same mania or rushes or anything. Totally different beast this time around, way more "fuck you up and even hole" as opposed to "enhancement with risk of mania good luck holing"...

IMO reagent testing is just that… "Hey look my batch showed a slightly different reaction than yours, so now what do we assume?!!?!?" Don't get me wrong I understand reagent testings role… but in this case… I could have 8 different reagents and we may never figure out why the subjective differences. I have never went on a two day 3-meo-pcp binge with blackouts like this. I used to assume the stuff had a high risk for mania, this batch lacked almost all mania. There is nothing about it but a "cleaner" smell to imply anything different.

More trials, reagents, testing, and research lies ahead of a BREAK because I feel like I used something WIERD. :(

Good day bretherns!!! I read most of the big and dandy's for most of the dissociatives….. Still wanted to bring it up though...

What happened!? Did something happen or am I just tripping?! :D

Gonna have to report on ald-52 micro dosing compared with LSD in a month or two because I couldn't find too much info on the differences between analogs with micro-dosing.

Something about this batch of 3-meo though… I WAS CHASING THE DRAGON and it never came. Smoked dabs and the best I got was paranoid about taking an unknown impurity on top of what smelled/tasted EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHER TWO BATCHES OF 3-MEO.

I'll have to start being more articulate and organized around here but I just got up :)

^^I have drawn the same conclusions about the latest batch of 3-MeO I got, it's absolutely for 100% sure different, but I am pretty sure it's 3-MeO, it's not drastically different but it's somewhat MXE-like in its level of dissociation/weirdness, and the mania is significantly less pronounced, though when I dose enough in a night I can get there, even though it's still a more controlled/muted thing. I have grown to like this new batch better for larger-dose one-night experiences. Last night I had one of the best 3-MeO nights ever, went out to a show with friends and one of the bands is some of my best friends. I was giving everyone 3-MeO including the band and it was all indescribably fun, everyone there was awesome, made a bunch of new friend-types (people I'll be like, hey, what's up, how you doing when I see them in the future), and danced like a madman. But, I can't get that real hypomanic state from it like the other batches I've tried, where I can low dose for days on end, never actually get intoxicated, but I'm in the best kind of place the whole time.

I'm about to get some the same older batch I had before, so I'll be able to test whether 3-MeO is just changing for me or if this new batch is legitimately different.

This new batch is literally kinda not so good. For me, it basically provides zero effects until I hit about 30mg +, then i just get paranoid. That's it. That's pretty much the whole story with it, so I think i'll try to go back to the tan batch or seek out a crystalline batch and go from there.

WOW I just typed up all that only to have it all deleted? I'll keep it short now. Have you guys seen Hamilton's new stuff from Vice? Totally up our alleys.

I'm so pissed my entire wall of text got deleted. WTF. I had all kinds of my anecdotes typed up. UGHHHH REALLY.?!?!?!

So basically this batch is garbage and CANNOT be 3-meo-pcp or MUST have other active impurities.

Thanks rich ass vendor!!!!

I'll come back when I didn't already spend 30 minutes typing up a reply with links and videos. WTF blue light?!?!?!

And what's with the auto save? I couldn't get my original post to come back!!!! What a way to start off my micro dose. I blab on and it's pointless. Gotta be productive now :!:p:sus:

Damn that's frustrating. Were you on a phone? Mobile BL has some issues.

I usually type up long posts in a text editor, so if something happens I don't lose it.

Anyway I have gotten to know this new batch and I do like it for sure. Just not the same thing. I definitely prefer the other stuff. I want to get this tested, and the other batch too so I can be certain they really are both 3-MeO. Could be something about different ratios of the 2 isomers? MXE batches have variance too, seems like dissociatives, at least some of them, are like that. It's beyond a placebo/expectation effect, I have enough experience with this drugs and drugs in general to be able to discern differences.

Yeah, i have no doubts that it's 3-meo-pcp due to the unmistakable flavor. I believe it's a polymorphism issue. I will probably save this stuff for combinations and not use it daily.

I definitely have the stuff that you guys aren't a fan of, it's funny that I got mine almost two years ago though and y'all seemingly hadn't hit a batch with this feeling until now.

Literally did MDMA 3 days after consuming alot of 3-MeO-PCP, something changed in my brain and I was fucked for a long time. I really did not feel well and don't still feel 100%

I definitely have the stuff that you guys aren't a fan of, it's funny that I got mine almost two years ago though and y'all seemingly hadn't hit a batch with this feeling until now.

I think my one and only batch is the same. I had no tolerance and found myself dosing up to 20mg in a day sometimes. Although I did have quite a high K tolerance at the time.

Tried smaller doses to achieve the manic vibe you all talk about but found anything less than 5 - 10mg and I wouldn't feel a thing. The batch was a pure white colour and quite sticky in the bag.

Literally did MDMA 3 days after consuming alot of 3-MeO-PCP, something changed in my brain and I was fucked for a long time. I really did not feel well and don't still feel 100%

I had the exact opposite experience, an MDMA experience helped ground me / kill the mania and paranoia.

I had the exact opposite experience, an MDMA experience helped ground me / kill the mania and paranoia.
It was the most amazing feeling at first, killed the psychosis and then suddenly I started feeling very unwell.

Ketamine didn't seem to be doing much as the 3-Meo was still dormant in my system (also the reason why the pill messed me up so much)

Anyone combined 3meo with 4-fa? Thinking about going with the combo next weekend for a punk concert. Something on the range of 100mg 4-fa and 15mg 3-meo-pcp

For me, 3-meo and amphetamine are a big no-no, even a couple of days apart.
Feels too psychotic and confusing.
Might just be me, and i've never tried any of the fluoro-amphetamines.

Same here.

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll take 3meo on Friday and 4-FA on Saturday so, and don't mix them up :) 3meo and 4-fa are really winners on their own without needing to combine.

I've been to punk rock shows on this stuff and enjoyed myself, but i wasn't slam dancing or anything like that :)
Other forms of dancing though? Amazing!
And i don't mean the stimmy-sounding stuff either - i never got much mania from the stuff i sourced a couple of years ago.

I don't know how taking 3meo the day before amphetamine alters the effects of the amphetamine, but when i've had 3meo a day or two after dexamphetamine a couple of times, it's been a bit disorienting and not as euphoric. A little unpleant really.

Other people may fare differently, but it didn't feel completely right - or safe - to me.
A bit psychotic.

In my experience amphetamine + 3-meo-pcp has been anywhere from not having synergy and being meh, to unpleasant, to downright "fuck this combo I'm never doing it again". I've found stimulants - MDMA/APBs/etc aside - to just not mix well with dissociatives.

Also back when I was taking Adderall everyday, no more than 15-20mg in a day, and taking 3-meo-pcp every couple of days, I started having weird circulation issues. My right pinky toe developed a numbness that ended up not going away for a year plus.