• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

And I love them more for this reason I can function and go about my day to day activities in a dissociated bliss. It's really something else and I couldn't dare do the same things on Methoxetamine or Ketamine for example. Super addicting drugs though and they are so cheap and potent which makes them an easy trap for a Dissos Head.

well i went grocery shopping last night on 10mg and this morning i checked my fridge; the choices were logical and will help keep me nourished for the next 48 hours.

on mxpr i would have tried to get the cashier to work with me on developing a system more efficient than binary and forgotten my wallet.

on k i would have stared at the cereal boxes in awe and wondered where i was.

I really wasn't impressed with 3-meo-pce. I used like 50gr but I really wished I bought 2-f-dck instead.

how do you know when use of this drug is becoming a problem? it seems borderline inert as long as you keep the dose low, but does help some with depression.

will it fuck up a benzo taper? is it like benzos or dope where any use at all is asking for dependency?

It isnt physically addicting really. Moreso you start to get a little nutty in the mind after a month or two of 3-MeO's. The longer you stay on the better you feel but eventually your partner starts to resent you and it's time to flush drugs again. But when used in moderation they are amazing pain killers and antidepressants. It's one of my favorite series of drugs in the universe.

It will help with the opioid taper instead of the benzo's, dissociatives reduce tolerance, especially if taken for prolonged periods of time or with a bigger dosage. Not suggesting you do that though, but even the small dosages will help somewhat.

i have two or three days left of sub before i have to stop to get some days down completely clean before travel. you're saying it could aid this in some way or another? or too late in the game for that? like i'm taking .2, .1, and .05mg doses of sub today, tomorrow, and next before dropping off.

i fly feb 23 and am bringing nothing but prescribed ativan, which i don't plan on consuming but want with me because that's no game if my taper didn't work right.

but i'm trying to clean up. if this is some ultra addictive drug i don't want anything to do with it. it's hard to tell from this postings if this is addictive like x is, in that for some subset of the human population they keep on taking it for very specific reasons. or if it's like dope and benzos, where taking it leads down only one path.

Last edited:
i have two or three days left of sub before i have to stop to get some days down completely clean before travel. you're saying it could aid this in some way or another? or too late in the game for that? like i'm taking .2, .1, and .05mg doses of sub today, tomorrow, and next before dropping off.

Yeah I've mostly seen a lot of anecdotal reports on it (from one guy in particular who swears by it), but dissociatives definitely reduce tolerance to opioids/opiates, 3-MeO-PCE shouldn't be any different. Recently searched a bit in literature to confirm this theory and there's definitely a lot of merit to the idea. The combination of an nmda antagonist, black seed oil (nigella sativa) and a benzodiazepine (diazepam was recommended) can reduce tolerance instantly, you should be able to go down a bit easier in your dosage.

Dissos can be very addictive for some people, not physically though. Some people become straight up fiends for dissos. They're seductive and seemingly harmless, until they aren't. Some people are fine with them. For me, I have various dissos and hardly ever use them but value them as drugs and use them sometimes. And I have serious addiction issues with some things.

^ This. I had a couple years where I heavily abused them. There were periods where I would use MXE or even 3-MeO-PCP for weeks straight. At my worst I used 10g of MXE in one month. My problem was lack of responsibilities and boredom, although I'm sure someone could get addicted in any context.

My usage ended up being self-correcting in a way. Concerns about health issues and interests that were incompatible with being dissociated 24/7 made me want to stop. Now that I've prioritized my education and my health I really have no motivation to use them anymore, apart from self-medicating with them to unload aggregated general malaise and regain a positive outlook. Probably only used them a few weekends over the past year.

ok thanks. magnitude aside, sounds like if i keep taking it i'll end up with a problem i don't need. maybe it will help me in the short term and then i can drop it. maybe it won't. right now i'm fine with it. gotta get through this next week somehow. better than these fluorinated amphetamines, probably raping my heart.

How would you compare/contrast 3-MeO-PCE with 3-MeO-PCP? Specifically, is 3-MeO-PCE as motivating as -PCP? I find myself getting a lot done on 3-MeO-PCP, whereas say, 3-HO-PCP tends to be so relaxing that I don't feel like doing much during the peak. Is 3-MeO-PCE as mood- and confidence-boosting as 3-MeO-PCP? Finally, is the duration similar to 3-MeO-PCP? I absolutely love 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCP is pretty great, too. It almost sounds like 3-MeO-PCE is a mix of those two, which sounds amazing to me.

3-MeO-PCE has a very sedating and chilled-out nature for me, despite its lack of holing potential. Whereas 3-MeO-PCP makes my body feel light and my movement fluid, unless it's a high dose. That alone makes me say that 3-MeO-PCP is much more acutely productive. The days after taking 3-MeO-PCE I would be extremely motivated though. It was like being on a stimulant. I'm guessing this comes from activity as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor as it's the only arylcyclohexylamine I've tried with that trait.

anyone else get a yellow visual tint from this drug?

ketamine gives my vision a green tint. mxpr gives a purple tint. and 3-meo-pce gives a yellow tint.

sorry i deleted all my posts. i just wanted to know if it was safe to im wheel filtered 3-meo-pce. i'll stick with snorting going forward.

it creates effects. even with the wheel filter, there is a sore spot. so snort it. i used .22um.

it wasn't better. snorting creates effects as good. only way to make 3-meo-pce better is do that which you should not.

Last edited:
sorry i deleted all my posts. i just wanted to know if it was safe to im wheel filtered 3-meo-pce. i'll stick with snorting going forward.

it creates effects. even with the wheel filter, there is a sore spot. so snort it. i used .22um.

it wasn't better. snorting creates effects as good. only way to make 3-meo-pce better is do that which you should not.
Good luck to you I myself just stopped seeing my doctor I wanted off of subs and am jumping off in 2 days.
That aside, you can use dissys for WD they help just be careful I think a lot of them are hard on the kidneys.
I IMed idk what mlg it was prolly around 20-40mlg[really not sure scale broke] maybe of this substance 2 hoursr ago and I have to say it is smooth at lower doses i don't want to be holing or anything but I see the attraction in using it to aid WD because of it's duration.
I feel good but honestly I am just going to sweat it out for two weeks.
I have a moment in my life where I can and have the time.
I have tried quitting subs many times but never have I done it this way.
I just woke up about a week or so ago to see my doctor, still had subs, clean pee the works and I just was like im done.
Since then I have been weening down my doses and just so you can compare to me and for information i want to tell you i was IVing my sub.
Jump off at an 16th of an 8mlg strip day after tomorrow, a few cottons the next day and the smashing of all my rigs.
Subs are good SHORT TERM 5 days no more or you start another addiction.
Done with this bullshit im done I have never felt that before but I am done im sickened by what I put myself through.
Good luck, Hydroa

This substance is pretty cool at lower doses at high doses i definitely see a case for mania and the potential to lose your mind.
Careful with this one it isn't like the others.

this drug does nothing at low doses (using tripsit and psychowiki as reference). at least nothing recreational. it might alleviate depression.

at 20mgs with no tolerance, it makes for a great evening. i recently gave 20mgs instransal to a friend (with no recent or regular disso use) before we rode bikes throughout the city at night. they were able to ride fine. they never freaked out. all went perfect. it was a blast. they said the dose was perfect. at one point they called it "acid without the visuals." that statement was the result of their limited repertoire, but i know what they meant. it is divine.

with regular use, i'm sure things could change. for one thing, i no longer see darkness when i close my eyes. i am out of the 3-meo-pce. if the darkness comes back, great. if not, i will eliminate mirtazapine next. as mirtazapine has some strange dream effects. it could be the combo of them both. if i still cannot see darkness, it is a lingering effect or i've simply lost my mind.

3-meo-pce is not a disso like mxpr, where you are confused to the point of being immobilized and shown the inner workings of reality. instead it is the light kiss of an angel. a siren, i'm sure. i will miss her. hope to have one last kiss. not anytime soon. please don't quote this part, but if i ever do it again it will be IV. while intranasal works, a shot is where you make contact.

it is not nearly as toxic feeling to the organs as mxpr. maybe that means it does its damage slowly over time.

subs are great for depressions. you can taper to a very low dose before jumping off -- to the point of having almost no physical symptoms. do not jump at 1mg or .5mg; that is old school nonsense studies have shown to be ineffective. go down to .1mg or .05mg. you are going to have to endure some depression not matter what to get completely off. no drug will allow you to skip that. maybe benzos to some extent, but that's a whole other beast. wishing you the best.

Last edited:
this drug does nothing at low doses (using tripsit and psychowiki as reference). at least nothing recreational. it might alleviate depression.

at 20mgs with no tolerance, it makes for a great evening. i recently gave 20mgs instransal to a friend (with no recent or regular disso use) before we rode bikes throughout the city at night. they were able to ride fine. they never freaked out. all went perfect. it was a blast. they said the dose was perfect. at one point they called it "acid without the visuals." that statement was the result of their limited repertoire, but i know what they meant. it is divine.

with regular use, i'm sure things could change. for one thing, i no longer see darkness when i close my eyes. i am out of the 3-meo-pce. if the darkness comes back, great. if not, i will eliminate mirtazapine next. as mirtazapine has some strange dream effects. it could be the combo of them both. if i still cannot see darkness, it is a lingering effect or i've simply lost my mind.

3-meo-pce is not a disso like mxpr, where you are confused to the point of being immobilized and shown the inner workings of reality. instead it is the light kiss of an angel. a siren, i'm sure. i will miss her. hope to have one last kiss. not anytime soon. please don't quote this part, but if i ever do it again it will be IV. while intranasal works, a shot is where you make contact.

it is not nearly as toxic feeling to the organs as mxpr. maybe that means it does its damage slowly over time.

subs are great for depressions. you can taper to a very low dose before jumping off -- to the point of having almost no physical symptoms. do not jump at 1mg or .5mg; that is old school nonsense studies have shown to be ineffective. go down to .1mg or .05mg. you are going to have to endure some depression not matter what to get completely off. no drug will allow you to skip that. maybe benzos to some extent, but that's a whole other beast. wishing you the best.

When IVing subs, at least for me, jumping off at 500micrograms is okay.
I don't need to go down to a 100 or 50 micrograms but this is just me personally.
Last night I picked up 14 of the 10mlg Diazepams, not the shitty Mylan ones either but the Teva brand mixed with some Watson brand ones and jut took an hour ago and I feel good. Diazepam is my favorite benzodiazepine even over alprazolam because they seem to be euphoric compared to most other benzos.
As long as they are NOT the shitty Mylan ones which I would not buy for even 25 cents. Im dead serious they have like nothing in them.
But thanks for wishing me good luck so far yeah I was starting to feel the WDs on Saturday night but that is because I was IVing but I have been pushing through it and will take a few valiums when needed.
I took 4 this morning because I wanted to catch a nice benzo buzz today and I bought a few white grapefruit yesterday as well and ate 1 two hours before taking the Vals.
Trust me, the enzyme inhibition rumor is true and I already feel like I dropped 65-70mlgs and not just 40mlgs.
I feel pretty dang good and I am smart I stay in doors when dosing high doses of benzos and I have some one here to watch over me.
Good luck to you too and God Bless!

When IVing subs, at least for me, jumping off at 500micrograms is okay.
I don't need to go down to a 100 or 50 micrograms but this is just me personally.
Last night I picked up 14 of the 10mlg Diazepams, not the shitty Mylan ones either but the Teva brand mixed with some Watson brand ones and jut took an hour ago and I feel good. Diazepam is my favorite benzodiazepine even over alprazolam because they seem to be euphoric compared to most other benzos.
As long as they are NOT the shitty Mylan ones which I would not buy for even 25 cents. Im dead serious they have like nothing in them.
But thanks for wishing me good luck so far yeah I was starting to feel the WDs on Saturday night but that is because I was IVing but I have been pushing through it and will take a few valiums when needed.
I took 4 this morning because I wanted to catch a nice benzo buzz today and I bought a few white grapefruit yesterday as well and ate 1 two hours before taking the Vals.
Trust me, the enzyme inhibition rumor is true and I already feel like I dropped 65-70mlgs and not just 40mlgs.
I feel pretty dang good and I am smart I stay in doors when dosing high doses of benzos and I have some one here to watch over me.
Good luck to you too and God Bless!
Good old Watson. Oh the memories of seeing the magic name on those elusive tablets back in the day.

Now I have to make a real effort to stay away from it.

Magic my ass.

But Watson will take care of you if you need it. Just don't let him make you dependent on him now?

Nice idea using a benzo sitter. High doses are not only dangerous and lethal if alcohol is involved but behavior wise very risky.

Take it from a risk taker some risks just aren't worth it.