• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Is it really the case that MXE was so superior, or are we all so tolerant to dissociatives nowadays, and memories grew sweeter with time?

I don't know if I had zero NMDA antagonist tolerance and knowledge. Someone would give me 5 dissociatives including mxe, some pcp analogs, ketamine etc.

Would I choose MXE?

Maybe, maybe not. I would have picked MXE too for the longest time. One one-year binge and life has transformed into a permanently trippy experience, I don't think any other pcp analog would have been so forgiving. Currently I'm blown away even more by the dissociative mushroom. This one feels life-transforming from just one single ritual night done well. So at the moment, if those five dissociatives included MXE and amanita muscaria, I'd pick the latter.

Well, I have some MXE still from early 2015. I know nostalgia colors and changes experiences, and it's easy to idealize what's not present anymore, but ... I still think MXE is one of the best drugs out there, on the rare occasions I indulge in it. It is also so versatile, compared to the other dissos. I still think the 3-MeO-PCE is very close to the effect MXE gave at low dosages, and K-Hole + weed comes kinda close to the M-Hole.

Should i keep my 3-MeO-PCE in the Freezer stored in an Amber Vial, inside a baggie with desiccant pack?

I don't think the freezer is necessary, but it couldn't hurt provided you keep all moisture away from it (which it sounds like you are). Just make sure to warm it to room temperature before opening it if you keep it in the freezer.

Yeah i mean i only plan on doing the stuff once or twice a year spnid rather be safe then sorry. Really glad to try this one out soon. If I'm into it i will probably get a gram along with one of 3-MeO-PCP. Just to have around for rare occasions. If i use a dissos my tinnitus starts coming back so i can only really do one trip spread out by others far time spans and they are always amazing so i revisit eventually. If i dose multiple days in a row tinnitus and headaches come back so i cant abuse them anymore.

But i can get one nice trip off usually and these problems happened with DXM, MXE, N20 and 2F-DCK. I'd used Ketamine, DXM, Nitrous and PCP prior to the trip on DXM when i got Serotonin Syndrome without having that problem. But still dabble very rarely. So i am assuming these may cause an issue or they may not. So im just gonna take a single 5mg dose and then wait a month or two before trying it again. If not much longer if i feel like its best. But i do miss dissos so much and it sucks that DXM fucked me over.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Those are very different. You might wanna rephrase your question.

It's manic lift-off vs comfortable tethering.

I found them quite similar tbh. 3hopce is my favorite at the moment but I have no access to 3meopce.

So I had built up to doses of 42mg, and found it actually hard to evaluate. That might have been in part because I need to start experiments with 100mg EPE nowadays to make tolerance not ruin everything. (Planning a big break to get over this nonsense, a weed stash should be on its way.)

But anyway, thought I'd finish off all 3-MeO-PCE to at least get a feel for what it actually is again, and I plugged all 80mg that was left (again, after the usual 100mg EPE). It's really hard to remember what happened, but I didn't trash the place for once, actually everything is neatly cleaned. Some embarrassing memories I'm hesitant to share (I fell in love with Hamilton Morris for a period of time even though there's no physical attraction, yeah.. dunno what's that about either). Apparently I have a coach now who's emailing me to get in touch and get my life settled, apparently that seemed a good idea as well at some point. Oh, and I finished off the day with 20mg O-PCE to get the dishes done.

I guess I understand now why F&B nicknamed this one "Dr. Strangelove"..

there should be a summary of key facts as the first posts of each of these threads. wouldn't that be nice.

what's the best way to put this inside you and how much at once and and how many time and how long will it make me weird and will i still be able to make dinner?

should i do subs and 2fma and clean my apartment instead?

you can read a whole fuckload of this thread and still not know how to take this drug.

Last edited:
What kinda dinner are we talking about? I think you're best off just heating up something in the microwave, I wouldn't start playing with boiling water or hot grease when you've lost fine motor control. Apparently it's pretty stimulating unless you get to higher dosages and the dissociative aspects start taking more effect, but that's all depending on your dosages. Best way is debatable, why not stick to oral? It lasts about 3-5 hours with lingering after effects reportedly of up to a week in some users. I'd just chalk that up to general dissociative weirdness/glow tbh and expect no less than maybe a few hours of physical borkiness. 3-5mg is light, 5-10 common, 10 and above strong.

that duration is what's got me afraid to jump. i've done k and mxpr. my dissociatives experience consists of those two drugs. i cannot imagine either with a 1 - 2 hour comeup. let a lone a 2 - 3 hour peak. is it going to be confusing?

in a sense, k and mxpr are very similar for me. in that have never taken a significant dose of either of drug without there being a moment where i knew nothing. there's also a difference between the two. i can snort a little bit of k and it's cool for a little bit. if i take a little bit of mxpr, there's a comeup and then nothing happens except things look a little purple.

is 3-MeO-PCE like k in that i can take a little bit and things will be cool? or will i wait two hours for nothing to happen?

there's no way i can give it enough throttle to get off the launch pad if there's an all-or-nothing characteristic paired with that duration. that's like taking acid or shrooms. only with a dissociative. i'm not trying to Jacob's Ladder (the movie) myself. also, i don't have a roommate. so my guiding rule concerning drug use is to never put myself in state where i'm stupid and active enough to lock my keys inside the apartment.

and sorry. above i meant 2-fa, not 2-fma. and suboxone. which is what i went with for the night.

Last edited:
Have only done dxm, mxpr and 2-fdck myself, but I wouldn't redose much on this one, steep dose response curve. It has a quicker onset than mxpr or 2-fdck, about 15 mins I read, it's about an hour (and a half) of coming up and perhaps a 2 hour peak with another hour of coming down and then some residual after effects. Not too bad duration wise, sounds like a somewhat shorter and maybe a more friendly version of o-pce, with warmer effects, more euphoric and less annoying stimulation and better dissociation. From what I'm reading anyways, it'll be a while before I'll take this one, if at all. Checking on o-pce first to see what that's all about, it was free, so, yeah.

I think you'll be fine if you stay relatively low, it seems way more functional than dxm or k when you get to higher dosages, but maybe someone with some actual experience can comment on that.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much, take at most 10mg orally and you'll have a good time. You might even be hungry towards the end.

This is the disso I'm most experienced with and I've always enjoyed it effects a lot. The mania and euphoria can feel really good, much warmer and well rounded than 3-MeO-PCP. But that said I found it just as 'dirty' as that one, just more subtle, the reason I got rid of both. But in terms of recreational value it's top notch. Orally it takes a long time to fully develop but it's part of the appeal, warm and anxiety free where you very steadily shift headspaces. I'd count on like t+5 to cook and eat shortly after, it's not as debilitating as ketamine or O-PCE.

do i need to not be on anything else when i try this? like would having used suboxone and amphetamine earlier in the day fuckup the high or be dangerous is more than the standard "don't mix drugs" sense?

this seems like an inconvenient drug.

You'll be fine :) I'm curious to know if you'll like it, disso's are weird but this is an easy one to like.

Try not to take it too late though, these drugs really bring the quality of sleep down.

it's been about 2 hour since i took it orally. i can feel it, but it's far from strong. i might have taken less than 8-9mg. i was erring on the lighter side because my scale is iffy at 10mg and under. it cool to take a bit more? can i just snort it to not have to wait two hours for it to kick in?