• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

Couldn't resist after reading few very positive experiences and ordered 3g, hope it'll deliver. If not, I'm pretty sure it's longer version of MXPr which I also liked very much. Win win

Tried 20mg oral/sublingual with a half a bottle of wine. Wasnt really anywhere enough to blast off. Felt like a light warm blanket threaded through very light dissociation.

I have a bit of disso tolerance id say, but nothing extreme. If i were to hit a point or two of k id almost certainly hole.

Kind of felt like a 2f experience, but with more warmth than k. Can faintly understand some nitrous comparisons, though, no where even close to as intense.

Definitely warmer and sedating. Overall, enjoyable experience, but will need to shovel more to explore the depths. Hues were golden. You definitely get light saturation.

I think 30mg with a redose a couple hours in would be a good way to go about it. Based on the few reports about it and my own experience with MXE and MXPr

I got a gram of this about a month ago and have experimented with high doses.

This one may leave you in a hole state but highly mobile at high doses. May not he conducive to apartment living lol. "10 minutes of top of lungs maniacal laughter you say?" Well I certainly don't remember THAT girlfriend! LoL.

It is a fickle mistress as well, either divinely inspired states or I have experienced hell and the apocalypse for periods of time.

I would say MXPr is less potent than MXE by 10% or so and is much friendlier to high dose experiences. MXiPr is a much more manic wild ride that can bite you if you push it too hard. I would say this material is more potent than MXE. I would highly recommend not pushing MXiPr any further than 100mg cumulative for an evening. Recovery time is much longer than MXPr for certain.

Even after I get thoroughly terrified I find myself reaching for the bag after a week to roll the dice again! I would actually highly recommend a sitter for going deep with MXiPr. It seems to be alot further towards the PCP end of the "naked and outside" spectrum compared to MXE or MXPr.

Lower spectrum doses this material is quite like MXE in character.

The batch I have also smells like a freshly opened booster pack of pokemon cards. Nostalgia mmmmm

Pokemon cards 😂 i have this taste for ketamine that i cant get rid of. I actually love the taste although the drip can be bad

I got a gram of this about a month ago and have experimented with high doses.

This one may leave you in a hole state but highly mobile at high doses. May not he conducive to apartment living lol. "10 minutes of top of lungs maniacal laughter you say?" Well I certainly don't remember THAT girlfriend! LoL.

It is a fickle mistress as well, either divinely inspired states or I have experienced hell and the apocalypse for periods of time.

I would say MXPr is less potent than MXE by 10% or so and is much friendlier to high dose experiences. MXiPr is a much more manic wild ride that can bite you if you push it too hard. I would say this material is more potent than MXE. I would highly recommend not pushing MXiPr any further than 100mg cumulative for an evening. Recovery time is much longer than MXPr for certain.

Even after I get thoroughly terrified I find myself reaching for the bag after a week to roll the dice again! I would actually highly recommend a sitter for going deep with MXiPr. It seems to be alot further towards the PCP end of the "naked and outside" spectrum compared to MXE or MXPr.

Lower spectrum doses this material is quite like MXE in character.

The batch I have also smells like a freshly opened booster pack of pokemon cards. Nostalgia mmmmm

Just got my 3g today, I'm so excited. That's weird what you said about MXPr tho, I had to do 60mg + 60mg to a nice hole. And it was lasting not so long. I want to say tolerance but my other doses are:

13-15mg 3-ho-pcp
25-30mg 3-meo-pce

Which dose should I start with this one do you think?

Also, is posting photo here permitted? Because I wanted to see of everyone has same batch.

Photos are fine as long as they don't have any vendor information.

3 time less potent then OPCE, down to earth almost iboga style, may be fun a la MXE in cocktails, 6/10, better than MXPR that is anesthetic and empty.

Initial thoughts, it's way more potent than MXPr. I'm so glad I got 3g😂

Peaking currently. I am really really loving it. And I just did 20mg. This is definitely going to be my favorite haahahah

My doses for other dissos for comparison

3-ho-pcp 12-15mg
3-meo-pce 25-30mg
MXPr 60mg + 60mg (hole)
DCK 60mg + 60mg (hole)

It's like they took the good qualities of above mentioned dissos and put then in one. Lol I hope I'm making sense, the more I write to higher I got.

There's good reason to believe that there's only one batch of MXiPr (and MXPr for that matter) at the moment.

After two days of trying it, I think I can easily say that it's the best dissociative around right now, imo of course.

LOL, now I'm super stoked for this one, can't wait till the international mail situation gets a little better to order some