• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

Ohhh no that is surely concerning. I've only ever used Intranasal and in pretty high dosages and I've never had anything bad happen. But I have read other people's stories of blacking out and they can certainly be having seizures during that time. I have a ridiculous tolerance to dissos and have always remained fully aware throughout my MXiPr trips and I love the stuff personally, id jump at the opportunity to do it again honestly.

I thought that I would mention that I saw two people on another forum mention that intramuscular MXiPR consistently produced seizures.
What sort of doses were they using?
I haven’t noticed any signs of shaking or what might feel seizure like at doses up to 100mg (eaten and snorted)

One time I was planning to take MXE and then smoke DMT on it. I ended up just taking a ton of MXE and didn't get into the DMT, but according to my girlfriend at the time, I was sitting on the couch and kept trying to stand up but would go into a fit of shaking and collapse. She even debated trying to get me to the ER, although I was completely blacked out for all of this. What I do know is that whenever I came out of the blackout I felt unbelievably good the rest of the night, despite the scary news.

Then there was this time on a really high dose of ephenidine (600mg+) I believe something similar happened. This I vaguely recall and it almost felt like my body's electrical circuits were shorting out, especially when I would try to move around.

Of course I've used dissociatives hundreds of times and these were the only two times that something like this happened, and the doses were extremely high. Although it's possible that I could have been using alone and blacked out and so it may have happened on other occasions that I'm unaware of.

I've had my fair share of seizures on big IM/IV doses of K (1000-2000mg)

Or so my friends tell me.
I've definitely had some alone too. Coming round after a black out with a sore tounge and aching. This is why I stopped shooting more than 750mg(IV)

I always figured my tolerance was in the 99th percentile, which it's probably dropped over the past few years, but I can't imagine doing doses like that even at the peak of my usage. Are you still able to hole?

I always figured my tolerance was in the 99th percentile, which it's probably dropped over the past few years, but I can't imagine doing doses like that even at the peak of my usage. Are you still able to hole?
Not really. Just black out

I copy paste my MXiPr trip report from reddit :

Context

I used RCs three days in a row, three days ago 4-AcO-MiPT, and yesterday and the day before yesterday of DMXE (~ 375mg over two evenings).

I am still in awe of how beautiful and fitting DMXE is to me, more relaxing, more lucid MXE and without any psychotic or overwhelming wobble moment, pure beauty of peace with oneself, less forced and less deep, or less remote from the world than the MXE but still perfect in what it is.

I have read that MXiPr can be "neutral" or uninteresting at low doses, so I will, after allergic test, go for 40mg intranasal I think, it would seem that it is more mindfucky, more unpredictable and chaotic, less zen and in short less lucid than DMXE, I'm not sure what to expect other than something more alien, deeper or out of the world, more bizarre, so maybe closer to these aspects of MXE in this sense (which are more or less absent in the DMXE, where these aspects are exchanged for a quiet and perfect bliss in DXME), but therefore something less saving, less precious, more erratic and stranger.

The sky oscillates between gray and white today, I am alone at home, I have my nicotine reserves, the housework is done, it is almost noon, I can put the music on the sound system of the apartment and not not worry about the noise I make.

I am happy to try this chemical, having been disappointed in the past by analogues of PCP and DCK, few dissociatives having marked my mind (2F-DCK, ephenidine, MXPr, and recently DMXE far winning the fight in my heart).

Yesterday, under DMXE, I was listening to melodic, minimal and soft electronic music that touched me emotionally, by the more alien and strange nature of the MXiPr, I chose a more anchored and alien playlist. Like yesterday, I put my phone in offline mode, because calls and messages from my friends or family tend to make me uncomfortable, confused or out of step with the experience. I put on nasal decongestant and blow my nose continually to clear my nostrils.

Trip Report

11:11 = Allergic test

11:25 = I weighed 40mg, which is a bigger pile than the equivalent of DMXE, I would say a little less than double the same dose of DMXE, about like the same than MXPr which was also very sparse, the texture and color make me anticipate a certain corrosiveness (a barely beige and gray white, the texture is rather banal between small consolidated heaps and snow powder), maybe I am wrong about the corrosiveness.

11:34 = Because of its size I cut the line in two, one for each nostril -> 40mg snorted

The synthetic smell is really peculiar, the line makes me sneeze (I have a few allergies at the moment and it has also happened to me with DMXE and Kanna in recent days), apart from that the powder is neither corrosive nor unpleasant, except for the initial tickle and odor, nothing more to report, the DMXE was a bit more corrosive even (although negligible).

11:36 am = I have the impression of already feeling a slight dissociation, I set my hardtekno and techno rave playlist, more "perched" and anchored at the same time.

11:38 = the product goes up quickly! I feel my mushy hands and a buzz in my head, a visual veil is already setting in, the music is receding and hazy. Less electric but more "grounded" and more physical dissociation than DMXE. The choice of hardtekno fits perfectly.

I feel my body and mind swept away in a hazy wind, almost ketamine-esque, buzz feeling in the extremities, but not electric and precious (to compare with DXME), more muddled and twisted, mellow and grounded.

The body high is much more forced and gravitational, I remain lucid but it reminds me a bit of 2FDCK for the spatialized aspect and something of MXPr for the aspect a little out of the moment.

11:45 = It develops linearly and takes shape, bodyhigh is very present at the ends of the fingers and on the surface of the skin, with the eyelids half closed, while the DMXE bodyhigh is more internalized and externalized at the same time, paradoxically.

It's very slowed down. I feel that there are more abrupt disturbances than with DMXE in my brain.

I am much more physically disabled, getting up is complicated, as is writing.

The weather fluctuates between gray and white outside and it fits perfectly with the effect I feel (disturbed), I like it when the sky is white, less when it's grayish (I prefer either all white or storm), just a note to me.

There's that cold, out-of-the-way but not inhuman something that I loved about MXE, I mean that something out of the world and mythical, rocky, like becoming a mountain.

Much more wonky / ketamine-esque than DMXE, the nerve endings are very anesthetized, no warmth, something moon-esque.

The slowing down of the sound is deeper, more grounded, very particular, more physical and jerky. Less emotions, more sensations.

12:12 = I want to see further, I prepare 25mg more, snorted.

12:50 = MXiPr is incredible, it's heavenly and like the wind, an incredible flight facing a precipice, the dream

I have read there that the MXiPr hole and afterglow is like being reborn, and well it’s true, endless pleasure and saturation.

Hope i formatted well and the write up is nice, lovelylovely dissociative.

I read a report of someone taking a huge oral dose (something like 150 mg) and not holing or blacking out... Is this one not really potent orally ? Are parenteral ROAs preferred, kinda like ketamine?

To be fair, my friend used to take that much orally with MXE and it was just his normal dose... disso tolerance is intense. The same friend took 120mg recently, orally, and found it a nice level, but not very strong.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I've been working on this article over on psychonautwiki. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Talk:MXiPr

I think the substance is quite intriguing. At low doses (7-20mg rectal) it produced relatively unpredictable effects. But above 25mg it produced an experience unlike the lower doses, it felt more like a journey over the course of an hour and a half, and by the end of it it left me feeling quite refreshed.

Out of necessity I am practicing harm reduction with this, especially given its undocumented nature and anecdotal reports of major harm, blackouts, seizures, etc. This is exactly why it needs to be documented better. I can't do all the research, nor will I try to.

A lot of it is boilerplate copied in from similar substances, but if some of you could review it, add to it, etc, that would be great.

You can add experience reports for it at https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Experience_index

If you disagree with the dosage or duration information I listed, edit that here https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Template:SubstanceBox/MXiPr

Has anyone had luck importing this into Canada? The disso laws are confusing as fuck here. I saw it on a Canadian vendors site, but they won't approve me so I'm looking for other options

After what seems like forever I finally have a sample of this.
As a lover of MXE I have been looking forward to this for a while.

I’m going to go through and reread this thread

Read through the whole thread. Huh, not all that much information yet.
My MXiPr is chalky white and clumpy like others described. It did not have the potent odor many describe, leading me to believe it was washed at the source or that what ever it was was able to evaporate off. When I stuck my nose in the bag to smell it I did get a smell very faintly like a pair of new sneakers.

I did my fair share of MXE back in the day. I was entirely fascinated by my dissociative experiences, even my most uncomfortable ones. The feeling like I had discovered the secrets of existence, or a new mode of being, or even the moments of terror that my mind was forever separated to roam the the astral plane were indescribably profound for me. I remember feeling intangible things like "infinity" and "time". I remember being trapped in dimensional paradox that was like the universe was crystal glass ball around me that cracked and all the cracks centered on my perception and I could see different infinitely reflecting shards all leading into myself. I remember pushing my hand out and my reality unfolded like it had been turned into oragami.
I quite liked having movie nights. With just the right movie you could Live the movie. I watched dozens of movies while dissociating. And of course I loved to mix it with psychedelics, especially 4-AcO-DMT. The CEVs produced by that combo were deepest and most vibrant (and most comfortable) I have ever had. And the drug was so agreeble to me physically (as long as I had a good batch) I could push it as far as I liked with little negative symptoms. I knew many others who got plain sea sick off of it, but alcohol always reliably treated me worse than MXE ever did.

Long story short I have plenty of experiences going into deep dissociative states and I have been dearly waiting for anything that could even come close to the magic of MXE for years now. My main ROA was oral so I will definitely be starting there with MXiPr.

I have to admit I like the name. Sounds like some sort of mischievous norse dissociative spirit entity, Mixipr

I really like this drug alot its not as good as regular MXE but its nice, has its own vibe to it. Im opting to get the DMXE next because I havent had it before and its said to be even closer. But that being said I hope this stuff is still available down the road cuz I would deff wanna get more. Its à very warm disso and quite euphoric, I like it alot the time I used around 150mgs was the best I did it in like three parts spread hours apart. I usually sniff my dissos but eating this or sublingual will probably work great also.

I really like this drug alot its not as good as regular MXE but its nice, has its own vibe to it. Im opting to get the DMXE next because I havent had it before and its said to be even closer. But that being said I hope this stuff is still available down the road cuz I would deff wanna get more. Its à very warm disso and quite euphoric, I like it alot the time I used around 150mgs was the best I did it in like three parts spread hours apart. I usually sniff my dissos but eating this or sublingual will probably work great also.
I second using MXiPr orally (same goes for MXPr). Has a very different vibe to it and for me it was much more enjoyable that way.

I mean sniff it kinda outta habit and impatience im sure it probably does work differently I mean I know that Xorky said that 2F-DCK is better when you take it orally for damn sure. That's another one im about to stock up on as im worried about it dissappearing, I have US source I can use. But something else just happened lastnight that all fonds need to be funneled towards im not gonna speak on it yet but its such an excellent development and im a happy mofo. But that being said some of the MXE analogs will be coming my way also soon and if not DMXE than surely MXiPr cuz this stuff is wonderful, im looking forward to your thoughts on it @electronDegenerate.

I know that Xorky said that 2F-DCK is better when you take it orally
I would agree with that statement as well. 2-FDCK is extremely smooth and very potent when taken orally. The come-up is still pretty short, the duration is a tiny bit longer and it's way easier to reach a hole. After trying both ROA's I don't see any reason why I would snort it over eating it, other than the act of snorting itself, which many K users are accustomed to and might find pleasurable.

DMXE I have only tried once (so far), but that one time was pretty impressive nonetheless. Never tried MXE, but that's what I always imagined it to be like.