• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

Is this thread still open? What is the verdict on mxipr?
I'm a fan of it - though I prefer it most when combined with some DMXE and Ketamine. Typically I'll make a nasal spray with like 2 parts K - 2 parts DMXE - 1 part MXiPr.

I find that MXiPr on it's own can be a bit unpredictable, the throttle can make it go from being a nice dose to overhwhelming and panicky, and by mixing it a bit, it seems to help to make things easier to dial in a bit. I also think the DMXE adds some really nice warmth to the experience. It's an all time favorite combo 'fishy spray'.

Okay. Cheers! I'm ordering a couple grams. Quite interested to find out what 'overwhelming and panicky' mean!

I'm a fan of it - though I prefer it most when combined with some DMXE and Ketamine. Typically I'll make a nasal spray with like 2 parts K - 2 parts DMXE - 1 part MXiPr.

I find that MXiPr on it's own can be a bit unpredictable, the throttle can make it go from being a nice dose to overhwhelming and panicky, and by mixing it a bit, it seems to help to make things easier to dial in a bit. I also think the DMXE adds some really nice warmth to the experience. It's an all time favorite combo 'fishy spray'.
Besides knowing more about the 'overwhelming and panicky' bit, you recommend dmxe? I have the opportunity to get some and it sounds like it would be good with my mxipr, maybe take the edge off! Can you say good things about dmxe?

Besides knowing more about the 'overwhelming and panicky' bit, you recommend dmxe? I have the opportunity to get some and it sounds like it would be good with my mxipr, maybe take the edge off! Can you say good things about dmxe?
I call DMXE 'Warm K' - it behaves similarly to Ketamine, though tends to have a different level of intoxication (less impairing in some ways but can also be more slurry) - it's warmer feeling. I feel like Ketamine is a 2am X-Files vibe whereas DMXE is a sunny hazy afternoon vibe.

Ketamine is Boards of Canada
DMXE is Khruangbin

DMXE is an all-time favorite for me, but becareful with higher doses. It can lead to panic attacks.

MXiPr has some of the warmth of DMXE, and some of the weird of Ketamine, but it can be more unpredictable. I like it best mixed in so you don't overshoot too much as far as dose goes.

Besides knowing more about 'overwhelming and panicky' bit, you recommend dmxe? I have the opportunity to get some and it sounds like it would be good with my mxipr, maybe take the edge off! Can you say good things about dmxe?
I call DMXE 'Warm K' - it behaves similarly to Ketamine, though tends to have a different level of intoxication (less impairing in some ways but can also be more slurry) - it's warmer feeling. I feel like Ketamine is a 2am X-Files vibe whereas DMXE is a sunny hazy afternoon vibe.

DMXE is Khruangbin

DMXE is an all-time favorite for me, but becareful with higher doses. It can lead to panic attacks.

MXiPr has some of the warmth of DMXE, and some of the weird of Ketamine, but it can be more unpredictable. I like it best mixed in so you don't overshoot too much as far as dose goes.

DMXE is Khruangbin

Thanks for the write up.