• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Oh, for sure high doses of 3meos can deliver confussion and wonkiness, but hard to call it a hole, I tried with 3-meo-pcp to reach that state without success. You are too stimulated and with your feet on the ground to be able to reach ego dissolution.

now with more material available to me I still can't quite put this one down... it's definitely interesting

what are you experiences so far?

the short lasting aspect really wakes my interest, I am a K lover due to it's short duration (most people
seem to dislike K, for these reasons). Does this RC come anywhere close to the joy of K? Or even MXE?
It blows my mind that the synth got released, though we dont have any experience reports...

In case this compound has an opioid action: does it cause w/d's? I mean it should, when you're withdrawing from another opioid

Took a few bumps. Feels a lot like 3-meo-PCP IMHO. No opiate effects are felt even after 15-20 mg (taken spread out intranasally in the time window of 4 hours) but a little bit more couch lock (albeit the same amount of stimulation) and a much harsher comedown (could be attributed to bad nutrition that day, so take that one with a bit of salt or pepper, whatever you prefer) than with 3-meo-PCP are experienced.

I'm really interested in other opinions. To me it is a good competitor to 3-meo-PCP (at least a more capable one than 3-meo-PCE, which is too recreational vs. functional). I appreciate reports, that just involve solo use of this compound instead of combinations like in my cases (few beers but very spread out over the course of 6 hours).

Edit : Motor complications even less than with 3-meo-PCP. Actually this is the least motor function inhibiting disso I've taken.

Last edited:
Feels a lot like 3-meo-PCP IMHO. No opiate effects are felt even after 15-20 mg (taken spread out intranasally in the time window of 4 hours) but a little bit more couch lock (albeit the same amount of stimulation) and a much harsher comedown.

This is very true for me. I have found the harsher come down to be useful in preventing frequent use.

I have taken up to 17mg at once now. It was clinical like 3-meo-pcp but there was a little extra positivity. Kind of reminded me of Eth-LAD mindset in terms of positivity.

I have a leg injury so the couch lock has proved useful. It is a fantastic painkiller as well.

Would you agree, that it is (one of) the least motor function distorting disso(s) ? I could ride the bike through the city and taking subways and trains without feeling intoxicated but as soon I sat down I was kind of helpless against the gravitation. Did not help, that I had a few beers and a puff from a spliff (the spliff was at t+30min, the beers at between t+2h and t+4h and later at t+8h)

But even after the spliff when I was in motion I could not perceive much alteration. I got a common route with the bike from one city train station to another one in record time without physical exotortion and later when I was home I could feel the comedown and I would say it was harsh (for a disso). Nevertheless even then no motor disabilities were felt.

For sure it has to be one of the least with impairing, on par with 3-meo-pcp.

With a weakened leg, I am walking around pretty alright. Compared to K or O-PCE which I have had falls on both when my leg was bad.

how impairing is ketamine to you guys? o-pce made me unable to move, even when trying hard enough. I don't have a problem with ketamine
in regards to moving on it. My doses are as high as 250+mg, I got syringes ready but am kind of afraid of IMing to be honest.

No impairment of motor functions at 10-15 mg snorted. And until I sit down it is quite stimulating. When I sit down, the couch lock sets in.

All in all rather subtle effects, but in a positive way, more subtle than 3-meo-PCE. As said : Somewhere between 3-Meo-PCE and 3-Meo-PCP effects wise (in low non hole dose ... I'm not aiming for opioid effects so I keep it low and hopefully functionally).

Subjective RC-Disso comparison for low-medium-doses :

Sedation :

MXP : 2/10
2-Oxo-PCM : 8/10
2-Oxo-PCE : 7/10
3-Meo-PCP : 2/10
3-Meo-PCE : 5/10
3-Ho-PCE : 3/10

Motor impairment :

MXP : 4/10
2-Oxo-PCM : 5/10
2-Oxo-PCE : 8/10
3-Meo-PCP : 4/10
3-Meo-PCE : 3/10
3-Ho-PCE : 2/10

(Semi-)Hole Potential/Blackouts :

MXP : 5/10
2-Oxo-PCM : 3/10
3-Meo-PCP : 7/10
3-Meo-PCE : 6/10
3-Ho-PCE : 6/10

(functional/euphoric) Stimulation :

2-Oxo-PCE : 5/10
3-Meo-PCP : 9/10
3-Meo-PCE : 7/10
3-Ho-PCE : 8/10

Dunno, I obviously forgot important characteristics, so this list is relatively useless. Maybe we can come up with better classifiers for the dissociative experience.

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see MXP as less sedating than 3-meo-PCE.

The question is where low doses end and medium (non-social) doses begin.

With medium/high doses of MXP I remember chilling around with many melancholic thoughts but never slept over it or anything. With 3-Meo-PCE it is possible to sleep during the experience, with MXP rather not. Hence the values.

Subjective RC-Disso comparison for low-medium-doses :

Sedation :

MXP : 2/10
2-Oxo-PCM : 8/10
2-Oxo-PCE : 7/10
3-Meo-PCP : 2/10
3-Meo-PCE : 5/10
3-Ho-PCE : 3/10

Motor impairment :

MXP : 4/10
3-Meo-PCP : 4/10
3-Meo-PCE : 3/10
3-Ho-PCE : 2/10

(Semi-)Hole Potential/Blackouts :

2-Oxo-PCM : 3/10
3-Meo-PCP : 7/10
3-Meo-PCE : 6/10
3-Ho-PCE : 6/10

(functional/euphoric) Stimulation :

2-Oxo-PCE : 5/10
3-Meo-PCP : 9/10
3-Meo-PCE : 7/10
3-Ho-PCE : 8/10

Dunno, I obviously forgot important characteristics, so this list is relatively useless. Maybe we can come up with better classifiers for the dissociative experience.

I'm gonna add MXE to that list, and i'm gonna do it at no charge ;)

MXE:

Sedation: 2
Motor impairment: 3
(Semi-)Hole Potential/Blackouts: 6
(functional/euphoric) Stimulation: 9

So I gather this is another stimulating one? Someone else said it was about on par with DCK in terms of stimulation but that it was stimulating in a mental/euphoric way. People talk about stimulation and sedation with dissociatives in a really vague way. Is it stimulating like 3-meo-pcp in that it will significantly raise HR/BP and you won't be able to sleep or is it stimulating in a makes you feel good and want to do stuff way? And I still don't understand how so many dissociatives get tagged as being simultaneously stimulating and sedating. How does that work?

So I gather this is another stimulating one? Someone else said it was about on par with DCK in terms of stimulation but that it was stimulating in a mental/euphoric way. People talk about stimulation and sedation with dissociatives in a really vague way. Is it stimulating like 3-meo-pcp in that it will significantly raise HR/BP and you won't be able to sleep or is it stimulating in a makes you feel good and want to do stuff way? And I still don't understand how so many dissociatives get tagged as being simultaneously stimulating and sedating. How does that work?
It has a lot to do with dosage, but some dissociatives are able to knock you flat on your ass and will not have you move an inch for the duration. These are generally considered "hole-friendly" and sedating. Others tend to induce hypomania for hours or days after the intoxication. If there is no full sensory shut-down as seen with k-holes, these after effects are probably considered the stimulating side of a dissociative.

In my experience, most dissociatives will eventually knock you onto your ass, but with those that require a high dosage it's tricky to find your sweet-spot where the experience can be considered a breakthrough without causing amnesia. Some dissocciatives can not be used this way because they will cause total amnesia at breakthrough doses.

MXP is generally considered very stimulating, but sensory shutoff doses can be extremely rewarding. I had one of the most spiritually profound dissociative experiences on MXP.

Last edited:
I guess what confuses me is that many dissociatives are stimulating in the traditional way. There is a strong correlation between physical stimulation and mania but not always. Ephenidine I found not very manic and also incredibly immersive for holes but it was quite stimulating in the traditional sense, like I had drank a good amount of coffee. If I was going to rate the different aspects of the dissociative experience I think I would break it up into the following categories:

Sensory distortion (mental landscapes, visuals, changes in propioception and sound, maybe anesthesia goes here?)
Cognitive disruption (the 'mind fuck' aspect, ego loss, disorganized thinking, confusion, etc.)
Mania ( feeling like you're on the verge of something big, or feeling motivated to do all sorts of different things)
Emotional detachment (that zen like feeling where you can objectively analyze yours and other people's lives)

Additionally I would rate things based on physical side effects, this is where I would talk about things such as CNS stimulation, nausea, ataxia, etc.

I guess there's always some vagueness when discussing subjective experience though.

Either way, if you want to hole, there is nothing like 2-Oxo-PCE on the market. I'd turn down racemic ketamine any day for that one. In fact, fuck ketamine.