• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Potency for 3-HO-PCE is in the same range as PCE and O-PCE. 2mg-15mg (for non-tolerant users) I kept redosing so I am not able to give you any information about duration. By the way identity of said compound was confirmed via independent NMR spectroscopy, so anyone who needed 60mg for effects did not take 3-HO-PCE! Another concern for me is the suspected opioid activity. I know this was speculated about MXE, 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE which I never understood.. Neither of these let me to believe that that there is opioidergic activity. But 3-HO-PCE was different. (Please keep in mind that speculation about actual physiological targets using subjective experiences as evidence is highly unreliable..) Experiments took place about 1.5 months after quitting a year long fentanyl binge, so my memories of opioid effects were still fresh.. Based on my experiences with other arylcyclohexylamines I did not expect it to have opioidergic effects but was pleasantly surprised a few minutes after taking the first 5mg.. Dissociative effects were also present.. So this was the first indication of opiodergic activity.. But I noticed something else which strengthened this idea.. Well I've actually got mild cravings when effects decreased and next morning right after waking up I felt and followed a strong urge to dose it again.. I have never experienced anything like this with any other dissociative I've tried and 3-MeO-PCP is my alltime favourite drug (along with LSD ;))! So please keep the possibility in mind. Respiratory depression and dissociative mania could be a dangerous combination..

if you know this is comming then you know it should be legit. I didn't really like 3 meo pce. DCK is boring and more expensive than ketamine. 3 meo pcp has it's uses, but I'd use it way less if I had some mxe or even O pce. I like O pce the best out of the newer dissos I think. Will be trying this 3 ho pce.

Here is what the lab who made it had to say about prior batchs of 3-ho-pce.
(Please remove this if im breaking any rules all in the name of harm reduction)
3-Ho-PCE
IUPAC-Name:

3-(1-(ethylamino)cyclohexyl)phenol
CAS #: N/A

Form: Hydrochloride

5mg subtle opioid effects starting
10mg first dissociative effects are starting
15mg was confirmed to be a good (strong dose)

"To our knowledge this is the first real batch of 3-Ho-PCE to appear on the market.
There are reports to be found on the net from people claiming to have tested 3-Ho-PCE and they indicate that doses are in the 60mg area and even higher.
These people did obviously not research with real 3-Ho-PCE but with some fake product."
It amazing all these the fake pce/pcp analouges that are not labeled right or are not the same chemical has not caused a hell of alot more "lab disasters" than i have seen. So PLEASE Tread LIGHTLY with this one peeps.
Stay safe,
Nugz

Ha, yeah. I see it now. Strange indeed. The last vendor who had it (the weak batch) was as reputable as the one who has it now, and I think some one had it independently tested too. lol, I guess we'll never get an explanation. Anyway, if it wasn't 3-Ho-PCE the last time, then it is this time for sure.

So where are the reports apart from the one in this thread? Am I just being too impatient? Usually it`s me taking the dive and rushing in,but I`m deciding to wait and see,so come on people get those trip reports in ;)

Did not feel much opioid activity at 5-10mg insufflated. Next time I'll try a 10mg measured oral dose.

Oh! But any activity at all at the dosage you tied??

Like in the 2-oxo-PCE thread : It felt like I took the same dosage of 3-meo-PCE. Maybe somewhat between 3-meo-PCP and 3-meo-PCE. Less motor inabilities with this one (than with MXP, Deschloroketamine, 2-oxo-PCE, 3-meo-PCE). At that dose at least. I guess in high doses it can get manic very fast (if it is more similar to 3-meo-PCP than to 3-meo-PCE, which I don't know.) What I know is, that - at least insufflated it is not ULTRA potent. Does not mean, that you can eyeball it if you are inexperienced @all the 14-17 years old bored kiddies reading this right now. =D

Thanks for your report Ziiirp. Maybe the opioid activity depends on the ROA, I often read that MXE sniffed has almost no opioid like feeling. Never sniffed MXE myself, but with oral ROA it feels a bit opioid for me.

If snorted at low doses (3-10mg) 3-ho-PCE feels like a cross between snorted 3-meo-PCE and 3-meo-PCP than it could be a really remarkable substance. As I wrote I could ride the bike to the grocery store (2 miles/3.3km away) and get the stuff I wanted without any motor difficulties or expressional difficulties. So fingers crossed, that it can be a 3-meo-PCP replacement in the low dose range.

We need different ROAs and atitration of doses,i believe that plugging is the most effective with most drugs and also sublingual. Good for doing the report.

I haven't tried it much yet but at 5 mg sublingual it had rather pleasant stimulant effects. It's a really chill stimulation, awake but not antsy.

Something to note is this is the strongest flavored one of the new generation. It's like the scent of acetone coming up from under my tongue.

I can't wait to try this one :) active at 5mg sounds nice. What are your usual doses of the other dissos StMorningGlory?

3-meo-pcp 5mg sub repeated, 3-meo-pce 25mg sub, o-pce 30mg oral, DCK 40mg oral, MXE 60mg oral.

I would rate this one pretty high. After about 4 hours I felt like it had worn off. Something I noticed was an urge to redose similar to mxe, something I haven't noticed with the newer ones.

3-meo-pcp 5mg sub repeated, 3-meo-pce 25mg sub, o-pce 30mg oral, DCK 40mg oral, MXE 60mg oral.

I would rate this one pretty high. After about 4 hours I felt like it had worn off. Something I noticed was an urge to redose similar to mxe, something I haven't noticed with the newer ones.

Oh lord, I would kill for beeing able to enjoy myself in that range of doses ;) Permatolerance killed the disso star.

Pretty awesome what you comment about the duration, this one could be a winner for dissociating oneself if there is work to do the day after :D

yeah, a shortish lasting one was missing in the current disso generation.

I'm kind of concerned about the potential opiate activity. A dissociative drug with potential for µ-receptor associated withdrawal symptoms sounds like the most seductively destructive shit ever created.

I know this isn't science but it didn't have a opiate effect on my digestive track. I am usually pretty sensitive to that.

On duration: it seems like there is no afterglow, which is kinda disappointing but with no come down and only a minor urge to redose at 4h, I feel like it's a fine trade off. Will be doing IM mighty soon.

I thought all these analogs were that "kinda a clinical wonkiness but I don't know if I would call it a hole" mindset rather than a real hole?

That's my experience so far. I'll be doing an IM in the next couple days and that will probably determine it for me.

I thought all these analogs were that "kinda a clinical wonkiness but I don't know if I would call it a hole" mindset rather than a real hole?

That's my experience so far. I'll be doing an IM in the next couple days and that will probably determine it for me.

I actually experienced ego dissolution with 2-oxo-pce, if that's not a hole I don't know what it is. If by hole you are sctrictly refering to the k-hole experience, where for me is nearly imposible to recall anything from the experience afterwards because of the amnesia high ketamine doses bring to me, I would say they deliver something way better than that :)