• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
The initial reports of this werfe pretty unanimously "meh", where people said they weren't even sure what it was doing, it seemed weak, etc. But then the reports seemed to change to view it much more favorably, it makes me wonder if the first batch just wasn't very well-made? I haven't tried it, though I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
Had the traffic thing with MDMA. Never with dissos though.. though there's the rare dissociative fugue state in which anything is possible.

Also, been confusing 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE again here. Please disregard past comments.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
^ And here I've been confusing MeO and HO.. jeez.. that's too much confusion. Might have to clean out all relevant posts one day, this is becoming a pattern of unintentional misinformation.

Anyway, duly sampling 3-HO-PCE at the moment (double-checked). It's slow in effect, even rectally. It's somewhat dull, but pleasantly centered. During the come-up it has some of that weird warmth MXPr has that MXE hadn't, but that seems to be declining as it nears plateau.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
Testing 40mg rectally with tolerance at the moment. It does otherwordly things to familiar sounds.

I'm surprised I missed this one before. Might undercut MXPr in potency/efficiency ratio... once I can do math again..

Aero9

Greenlighter
It creeps up, so if one were to redose , a very questionable (dangerous) roller coaster could follow.

Luckily everyone on this end is safe. :D

Also as a note, the feeling with ~2-5mg is very manageable, and was enjoyable enough to cause a desire for more. (And it takes a long time to feel the full effects,

Due to this make sure to start with the amount you want (weighed out)

-and until you are very familiar with its effects (multiple controlled uses over multiple days), make sure not to consume more than your initial dose in any single day).

Also, if you’re a first timer and plan on trying a dosage in the “strong” range (20mg or more) I would greatly recommend a trip sitter.

If you are unfamiliar with dissos like this, I would recommend a trip sitter at any dose, (due to the fairly likely hypomania, and lesser possibility of full blown mania)

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
Individually, the 3-HO-PCx weren't remarkable for me. 3-HO-PCP was a bit too cold & distant. 3-HO-PCE was somewhat superficial.

Decided to combo them. Sniffed 4mg 3-HO-PCP+6mg 3-HO-PCE and at 2 hours in I boosted with doses similar to the initial one. It was stronger & more immersive than I expected. They play really well together. Everything became very intriguing, & it was relaxing & euphoric. A gilded dissociation.

Generally I think dissociative combos are unnecessary, but I would actually prefer these in tandem going forward, rather than in isolation.

Lashtamine

Greenlighter
The initial reports of this werfe pretty unanimously "meh", where people said they weren't even sure what it was doing, it seemed weak, etc. But then the reports seemed to change to view it much more favorably, it makes me wonder if the first batch just wasn't very well-made? I haven't tried it, though I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE.
Iirc, the first batch of 3-HO-PCE was either fake or highly impure. From what I've read, no one got any worthwhile effects and it took until another batch was being sold before anyone reported worthwhile or even dissociative effects. My guess is the synthesis failed and they decided to sell it anyway, but I don't know for sure.

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NMI, NSADD, PD
Staff member
Will be running some trials with 3-HO-PCE in the coming weeks hopefully and I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't had any Dissos in a few weeks so I should be entering with a pretty low tolerance. Will of course be starting with a 1-2mgs allergy test and then weighing out 15-17mgs to break into four bumps to spread out over a couple hours. Can't wait I really enjoyed 3-MeO-PCE and I'm crossing my fingers that the batch my vendor has is of high quality. Will get back to you guys and let you know how it turns out, may possibly write a trip report depending upon how interesting of an experience unfolds. But given the more recent ones I'm pretty sure I'll be a happy camper.