• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
The initial reports of this werfe pretty unanimously "meh", where people said they weren't even sure what it was doing, it seemed weak, etc. But then the reports seemed to change to view it much more favorably, it makes me wonder if the first batch just wasn't very well-made? I haven't tried it, though I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
Had the traffic thing with MDMA. Never with dissos though.. though there's the rare dissociative fugue state in which anything is possible.

Also, been confusing 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE again here. Please disregard past comments.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
^ And here I've been confusing MeO and HO.. jeez.. that's too much confusion. Might have to clean out all relevant posts one day, this is becoming a pattern of unintentional misinformation.

Anyway, duly sampling 3-HO-PCE at the moment (double-checked). It's slow in effect, even rectally. It's somewhat dull, but pleasantly centered. During the come-up it has some of that weird warmth MXPr has that MXE hadn't, but that seems to be declining as it nears plateau.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
Testing 40mg rectally with tolerance at the moment. It does otherwordly things to familiar sounds.

I'm surprised I missed this one before. Might undercut MXPr in potency/efficiency ratio... once I can do math again..

Aero9

Greenlighter
It creeps up, so if one were to redose , a very questionable (dangerous) roller coaster could follow.

Luckily everyone on this end is safe. :D

Also as a note, the feeling with ~2-5mg is very manageable, and was enjoyable enough to cause a desire for more. (And it takes a long time to feel the full effects,

Due to this make sure to start with the amount you want (weighed out)

-and until you are very familiar with its effects (multiple controlled uses over multiple days), make sure not to consume more than your initial dose in any single day).

Also, if you’re a first timer and plan on trying a dosage in the “strong” range (20mg or more) I would greatly recommend a trip sitter.

If you are unfamiliar with dissos like this, I would recommend a trip sitter at any dose, (due to the fairly likely hypomania, and lesser possibility of full blown mania)