• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Either way, if you want to hole, there is nothing like 2-Oxo-PCE on the market. I'd turn down racemic ketamine any day for that one. In fact, fuck ketamine.

Yepp. In fact I would call 2-Oxo-PCE the only true (pure) dissociative I've tried. The others would count as (semi-)functional ego detaching agents.

Back to 3-ho-PCE. Has some pretty harsh physical after effects (less so mentally in contrast to 3-meo-PCE). Body aches a bit and I'm feeling like in the pre-stage of a flu (which of course can actually be the case, mind the changing wheather and that I did a lot of sports outside the last days). But it feels more subtle. I also did not sleep well 7h after the last dose (in fact it was one dose, i.e. 10-12mg insufflated) but that can also be attributed to the fact, that I slept 90 min during the experience :D

The last few lines must have been the least helpful trip report ever. You are welcome %)

Otherwise I would still say, that this compound is the closest to 3-meo-PCP you can get. When 3-meo-PCE is more serotonergic and 3-meo-PCP is more dopaminergic, this one lies somewhere in between, but I could not feel much of the opioid properties. But it was nicely stimulating.

Yepp. In fact I would call 2-Oxo-PCE the only true (pure) dissociative I've tried. The others would count as (semi-)functional ego detaching agents.

Back to 3-ho-PCE. Has some pretty harsh physical after effects (less so mentally in contrast to 3-meo-PCE). Body aches a bit and I'm feeling like in the pre-stage of a flu (which of course can actually be the case, mind the changing wheather and that I did a lot of sports outside the last days). But it feels more subtle. I also did not sleep well 7h after the last dose (in fact it was one dose, i.e. 10-12mg insufflated) but that can also be attributed to the fact, that I slept 90 min during the experience :D

The last few lines must have been the least helpful trip report ever. You are welcome %)

Otherwise I would still say, that this compound is the closest to 3-meo-PCP you can get. When 3-meo-PCE is more serotonergic and 3-meo-PCP is more dopaminergic, this one lies somewhere in between, but I could not feel much of the opioid properties. But it was nicely stimulating.

That's a shame, judging by the description that the vendor made of it and the doses he listed, I was expecting for a potent hole-friendly disso that could be better than 2-OxO-PCE :(

That's a shame, judging by the description that the vendor made of it and the doses he listed, I was expecting for a potent hole-friendly disso that could be better than 2-OxO-PCE :(

But it is just my subjective experience with low to medium dosages (and mind you insufflated, oral is usually stronger). I personally cannot imagine a compound, that puts you faster into the holey land than 2-Oxo-PCE.

The fact, that I did not perceive any (imho it is the least impairing) motor impairment at ~10-12mg insufflated is indeed a hint, that it is not as a strong NMDA antagonist as 2-oxo is.

And I have to add, that I remember, that 3-meo-PCP is more potent also. 1 or 2 mg snorted too much and you are welcome to Schizo-Mania-Land. (fortunately just for 30 min then it levels off if insufflated). Those incidents are less likely to happen with 3-ho-PCE imho based on my personal experience (though it is still ultra potent @ all the teenagers, that unknowingly try to accidentally kill themselves by eyeballing potent unknown drugs like this one --> SO READ THE WHOLE THREADS, maggots).

Last edited:
So, then, is this more like 3-meo-pcp/pce than 2-oxo-pce? anyone tried rectal admin.?

Last edited:
It is very similar to 3-meo-pcp. I have done IM, not rectal but I can say it was very similar to 3-meo-pcp IM so I would suspect the same for rectal.

I would say this one is a must try for dissociative fans but regular users would be better off choosing from O-PCE and 3-meo-PCP/PCE.

In what ways does it differ? Has anyone experienced the theorized opiate effects?

What were your dosages @StMorningGlory ?

In what ways does it differ? Has anyone experienced the theorized opiate effects?

I agree it was very similar to 3-meo-PCP but with less potential for a "whiteout". I could not feel opioid effects at 15mg insufflated until after I drank 2 cans of beer at t+2h. Then suprisingly I had very slurred speech and a harsh couch lock. Once I got up from the armchair it was okay again but I felt pretty tipsy by the 2 beers. So I decided to snort a tiny amount of RTI-111 (no safer use at all) and to my suprise it did not ruin the effects. It just got me awake without the typical side effects accompanied by that rather shitty stim (IMHO).

I'd say it feels exactly like 3-meo-PCP minus the dopaminergic push (perhaps there was an opioid push, that I did not realize? at least before drinking the beers).

I think some of the hallmark effects of dissociatives are often mistaken for being opioid. Just think MXE. didn't it turn out, that it was mostly a combination of serotonin reuptake inhibition and NMDA-antagonism that people mistook for "opiod effects"?

Good point. I never took MXE but could imagine just from the anecdotes, that 3-ho-PCE feels close to it (but more clinical and probably less sedating).

It is very functional, a bit manic, but not as dopaminergic as 3-meo-PCP and also not as serotonergic as 3-meo-PCE.

Oh and it totally misses (at least in low-medium doses) the floating feet effect I remember I got from 3-meo-PCP. Basically there is very little tactile change with 3-Ho-PCE.

Last edited:
This is a real same,i thought that maybe this one would be better than 2-oxo-pce,but by the sound of peoples experiences with this one it`s very similar to 3-meo-pcp...Just reading the trip reports it`s sounds mediocre at best,why take something that is just like 3-meo-pcp when you can take 3-meo-pcp?

I was waiting for a more lucid 2-oxo-pce with control,maybe this one would be good in combination with 2-oxo-pce,both taken in low doses. Oh well maybe a better arylcyclohexylamine will appear on the market that will shine like MXE (one day)

Advantages over 3-meo-PCP : It is slightly more manic and has almost no physical effects. Tested it at the late working hours in the office, and talked a lot of bullshit (thankfully nothing too morbid like usually on 3-meo-PCP) and in a good mood (did not get shit done,though). So I'd say it is slightly more social but should not be mixed with alcohol (beer).

Perhaos it is just a mislabeled 3-meo-PCP batch ? Usually the source is very accurate, ya diiiiig ?

But maybe youre right and it is just another 2-Oxo-mix-ingredient for the schizophrenic touch.

I can verify mine is not a mislabeled 3-meo-pcp batch because now I have done IM. It provided much different effects from IM 3-ho-pce vs 3-meo-pcp. The actually subjective effects seem to miss the... creativity I guess I would call it.

The ho-pce actually did decrease resting bpm and blood ox levels. Make what you want of that. But I have done two trials and both show significant changes. Haven't started blood pressure monitoring yet.

3-meo-pcp increases bpm and decreases blood ox. 3-ho-pce decreases bpm and decreases blood ox. In me.

Well I tried a couple small doses, less than 10mg rectal, it´s less stimulating or diss than 3-meo-pcp, cant pinpoint fx really, stoney, plastic tongue, no double vision,but what can be felt is some pain in the left side of the abdomen, happens with 3-meo-pcp too. still trying to figure what this could be useful for.

Well I tried a couple small doses, less than 10mg rectal, it´s less stimulating or diss than 3-meo-pcp, cant pinpoint fx really, stoney, plastic tongue, no double vision,but what can be felt is some pain in the left side of the abdomen, happens with 3-meo-pcp too. still trying to figure what this could be useful for.

Novelty

The more I read the worse it sounds,why on earth bring a crap chem on the market like this? Surely do your homework and bring something to the niche market (like we have with these chems)that has a positive effect and will bring the psychonaut back for more.

If I were to be a purveyor of arylcyclohexylamines then I would personally test all my products and only release those that blew me away.

The more I read the worse it sounds,why on earth bring a crap chem on the market like this? Surely do your homework and bring something to the niche market (like we have with these chems)that has a positive effect and will bring the psychonaut back for more.

If I were to be a purveyor of arylcyclohexylamines then I would personally test all my products and only release those that blew me away.

well, it's one the major metabolites of 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP is supposed to pretty OK, so it can't be that bad, I'm sure many in this thread would agree, although personally i've tried neither 3-HO- nor 3-MeO-PCP (only ketamine and MXE and a few other aryls)

I would assume a good reason to release ones that don't blow people away is there is less of a chance of abuse and less of a chance of problems.

Think cannibinoids. They started out rather good and got really bad over a short period of time. Obviously that is just my random guess.

Well well well, finally my sample arrived :)

15mg taken orally on empty stomach, after 30-40min the first alerts begin.

After an hour not a lot was felt, some subtle stimulation and dissociation. Pretty similar to a 30mg dose of 3-MeO-PCE for me (Hardhead here, your dosages may and probably will vary!)

Will up my dosage to 25mg orally next time and see where that brings me.

So, it's like 3-meo-pce but stronger. Still doesn't worths the current price IMHO beeing available 3-MeO-PCP/PCE and 2-OxO-PCE, if not for just crossing another disso from your list.

I think the vendor exaggerated a bit about the insane potency and opioid effects.

Edit: A weed joint at +1h:30min feels like smoking psychedelic crack. Anxiety ups a bit, but I'm all sure all of this is because I'm not smoking more than 1-2 joints a month since December, and this kicks me hard even when not combining it with anything else. I'm adding 1ml of GBL to smooth the edges a bit.

Last edited:
OOh :p let us know

Psychedelic crack with the joint.. sounds familiar x)

The reported #-(alkyl/alkyloxy/hydroxyl)-pcx opioid effects is with 4-HO-PCE, 4-HO-PCP i think compared to others (can find on this forum)

Then again I dont know, it seems like , and this might sound too far out, the molecule specifically locks into the opiate receptors in a special way that re configures it into a more functional form, compared to morphine, and whatever other 'traditional' opioids, of which i have used copious amounts over the years, and after a so-called 'extended break', and then going back to #-(alkyl/hydroxyl/keto)-pcx compunds, it feels like the tolerance and all the 'neurotoxic' (psychosomatically unreliable) effects have been reset

definitely digging it though

just licked the plate clean of my 2-oxo-pcm :D :D :D waiting on this 3-meo-pce

Last edited: