• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

So is 3-ho-pce worth the purchase? Can't really get a good read with this thread? How does it compare to 3-meo-pcp?
Yes, it's worth the purchase and is a worthwhile compound for any disso fan and/or psychonaut out there healthy enough to safely explore it. 3-HO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, and 3-MeO-PCP are all interesting compounds with very similar effect profiles, yet each is distinct. Distinguishing their effects enough to verbalize them and elucidate the differences to others definitely takes a good deal of experience with them though, at least that's my take on it. YMMV.

I hate putting anything in my nose but perhaps I can take it sublingually this weekend when I try it again.
I know what you mean – I don't like snorting things up my nose either. Insufflation of drug powders can be a highly unpleasant affair (ever try snorting 2C-B.HCl? Someone said it's like being kicked in the face by a psychedelic horse, which made me laugh and immediately want to try that RoA for some reason, so I did and guess what? it was more like the horse poured boiling lava into my sinuses and within a couple minutes I was tripping harder than I wanted to be while dealing with the horse and the lava faucet he turned on, etc. … I digress).

However, I find insufflating 3-HO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP to be very easy and simply the superior route of administration for this drug. Really if air is a 1 and that aforementioned 2C-B a 10, then these potent arylcyclohexylamines are a 2 on that scale. Also, most people snort too aggressively during administration via this route and the drugs actually wind up passing the nasal mucosa and entering the blood through capillaries in the sinus and/or dripping down the throat for any potential first-pass metabolism. Aim instead to deliver the drugs to the nasal mucosa which lines the inside of the nose. I suggest not plugging the opposing nostril and just breathing in slowly and firmly and obviously enough to consume the drug powder, and while still snorting tilt your head back so as not to lose any product to gravity and any potential slow absorption rates…finally, be sure to chop up any powders to a fine dust first to assist dissolution into the mucous membranes.

To my taste O-PCE is the next grial after MXE, so:

MXE>O-PCE>3-meo-pce>3-meo-pcp>the rest (havent tried the 3-ho´s yet)

Sure MXE was more magic and serotonergic, but OPCE is the closest next big thing. I dont get if it´s a very personal preference or it´s just than people have not give it´s oportunity. Probably the latter.

It´s super euphoric, generative of disso-internal-spaces and easy to hole into too. And quite potent by weight.

The 3-meo´s are more energetic/speedier, less body holing and way less disso spacey, so, basically dissospeeds...
MXE was euphoric for me, warmish
OPCE to me is extremely neutral, felt like a robot. cold. very different from mxe
MXPr, not comparable to mxe either. actually disliked it the most. the low duration was cool though

DMXE is the closest MXE replacement ive ever tried. hell even the dosage seem to match perfectly.

3-meo-pce too manic to even compare with mxe

MXE was euphoric for me, warmish
OPCE to me is extremely neutral, felt like a robot. cold. very different from mxe
MXPr, not comparable to mxe either. actually disliked it the most. the low duration was cool though

DMXE is the closest MXE replacement ive ever tried. hell even the dosage seem to match perfectly.

3-meo-pce too manic to even compare with mxe
Yeah, I wrote that on a honeymoon phase and with near 0 tolerance. I keep liking the OPCE, its nice for holing but agree that is a bit cold and robotic and pretty much prefer 3-meo-pce

I havent tried DMXE and MXPRi yet so I can not comment

Yeah, I wrote that on a honeymoon phase and with near 0 tolerance. I keep liking the OPCE, its nice for holing but agree that is a bit cold and robotic and pretty much prefer 3-meo-pce

I havent tried DMXE and MXPRi yet so I can not comment
DMXE is a special one. I have a stash here of many disso and always reach for the DMXE.

that's interesting, i was excited by the idea of dmxe, and in practice found it lackluster. the experience felt amorphous, cumbersome, confusing and i did not enjoy it, from moderate dissociation all the way to hole doses. the aesthetic was interesting, i got a blue ocean vibe... but not enough to make up for the "when will this end" factor. glad the descent- legs are not nearly as long as opce or dck...

i was hoping mxipr to be more of what people describe as the mxe amazingness (i never shall know what mxe is like, sadly), but if it's not even as good as dmxe...

now this 3-ho-pce looks quite tempting, i enjoy 3-meo-pce a lot at below hole doses and it's great as a jump off point for a more holey disso (like dck).

but should i just stick with 3-meo-" if that's what i like? or is this ho-" one substantially different enough to warrant exploration over the meo cousin?

I tried 12-15mg intranasal last week but had tolerance + was very congested so it didn’t work well.
What’s the typical oral dosage with this for a fun, social dose?

I tried 12-15mg intranasal last week but had tolerance + was very congested so it didn’t work well.
What’s the typical oral dosage with this for a fun, social dose?

I like 30mg, no tolerance and I weigh 240. I "nod" a bit at that dose, but am still functional. Try 25mg?

It's the less stimulating of all the ArylCHA, even less than the oxo ones and kétamine.
so ok, its less fun and manic, not hole freindly, but it's the best to just stop my disso craving.

I dont like that it don't solve in water, a 3aco should be golden IMO.
PS : the batch bag said "hydrochloride" but I have to use ascorbic acid or lemon like a poor junky to put it in water :/
so if it's a base, I guess I could smoke it, well, it's a phenol, but THC is a phenol to

it spiced nicely any other disso, dont have to put much, sort of the "2-CD tofu" of the dissos ( loved 2cd)

Last edited: