• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

I've had both powder and squarish crystals like table salt (obviously needed crushing into powder).

It can be snorted which I usually have done but unlike ketamine it's also quite active orally at about the same dose, although with a slower onset. The Psychonautwiki dosage table is pretty accurate IMO so I'd suggest referring to that:
https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deschloroketamine

Definitely small bumps to start off - progressing to smallish lines as you get more comfortable and/or you want to go for a heavier experience.

DCK IMO is like super-ketamine, I would agree that 2F-DCK is basically a poor man's K, there's something unique about it for sure and for disso connoisseurs it's worth a look, but on the whole I was not impressed.

DCK on the other hand... much more potent than ketamine, longer duration, essentially the same hole space, even somewhat more reliably euphoric in some ways... I think this is actually my new favourite dissociative. It can have long, trailing aftereffects including some physical unsteadiness lasting into the next day which I was not a fan of initially, so it is more of a commitment than K, for sure - which is very easy to do for a quick journey down the rabbit hole knowing you'll be back and relatively functional in a few hours max, a little too easy for me, whereas knowing that DCK is more of a commitment, I think and hope I can respect it a little more and not abuse it. I would urge caution however as the high potency means if you are prone to overuse you will rapidly jack up your tolerance to all other dissociatives, and potentially harm yourself psychologically in the process.

Can pretty much agree with this assessment on 2fdck, it is nice but almost like something is missing. I think my next time messing with it will be just a larger sized dose all at once, I've heard it is good orally as well. To me K just feels like a poor mans mxe, but then again street quality k is iffy, but I feel like I've given it a fair go even with quality stuff ive had and always been left dissapointed. Have not tried DCK yet, though, so has yet to be seen. I feel I'm at the point now that short acting ket style disso's are mainly a good combo for psych use or as a comedown tool. Imo, I've had more fun/full experiences with the longer acting stimulating dissos. I think MXE was kinda the perfect balance between sedating/stimulating while still being quite psychedelic in its own right.

PS: and for me oddly enough I get more euphoria if you will from 2fdck than i do from ket.

Can pretty much agree with this assessment on 2fdck, it is nice but almost like something is missing

Thats exactly how I felt on what I thought was deschloroketamine that was sold to me as K, similar but not quite right

To me K just feels like a poor mans mxe, but then again street quality k is iffy, but I feel like I've given it a fair go even with quality stuff ive had and always been left dissapointed. Have not tried DCK yet, though, so has yet to be seen. I feel I'm at the point now that short acting ket style disso's are mainly a good combo for psych use or as a comedown tool. Imo, I've had more fun/full experiences with the longer acting stimulating dissos. I think MXE was kinda the perfect balance between sedating/stimulating
It took me a long time to get MXE - I posted this same thing in another thread recently so not to be repeating myself, lol, although I guess the same things come up in different discussions fairly often - but I must say I never really appreciated it in the way that I know so many people do, I've heard it described as "the perfect dissociative" but I didn't get that. In fact I used to find it quite dysphoric and uncomfortable. I persisted however out of an appreciation for the fact that it is no doubt a deep, complex and intriguing drug - I think similar things about the newer PCP analogues, actually, although I think honestly they are shallower than MXE, or perhaps the depths are just too psychotic and incomprehensible - anyway I think I do get it now. However my preference has always been for the more in your face, reality altering dissociatives which for me MXE is not, like the PCP analogues there is not as much going on perceptually, the effects are more headspace. For that reason I think it comes into it's own a lot more in combo with psychs, or with ketamine (or probably DCK or another more hole-inducing dissociative). Actually I think I'm at a similar place with all dissociatives really, that they work better as enhancers for true psychedelics rather than alone - not that they don't all have something to offer alone, but personally I think I've plumbed the depths of the holes and the heights of the manic insanity of the more stimulating ones as far as it's sensible for me to go by now and I've felt for a while there's probably not much more there that's of any real value for me to find.

Street quality K is iffy indeed, back when I actually picked up on the street from time to time I occasionally got very weird batches that I suspected were cut with SOMETHING although I had no way to tell what. Equally though I've had K from sources I trust enough that it's hard for me to believe it's anything other than K, and still had unusual effects. I think often we underestimate the influence that our own headspace can have on the experience of any drug, even one we consider ourselves to be quite familiar with, and this effect becomes more and more relevant the more we use any given drug. In my early days I'm sure the dirtiest cut to shit bag of grubby street K would send me into another dimension just as reliably as the most pure, lab grade, pharmaceutical quality stuff. Nowadays with either one I can sometimes have disappointing experiences that are hard to pin down a reason for... although for sure I'd still choose the pharma grade K, given the choice, and all things considered this is definitely still less likely to have weird cuts, active or not.

Edit, PS also:
PS: and for me oddly enough I get more euphoria if you will from 2fdck than i do from ket.
This doesn't surprise me actually, I think 2F-DCK like DCK is possibly more reliably euphoric than ketamine itself, which can be variable, even dysphoric at times as I refer to above with certain experiences being unexpectedly weird and disappointing. This is essentially what I was referring to when I said there was "something" unique about 2F-DCK. Unfortunately the relative shallowness of the other effects outweighed this for me. Also given how little we know about the toxicities of ketamine - except that they seem to be, to some extent or other, probably shared by most if not all other arylcyclohexylamines, the larger doses of 2F-DCK required is also offputting to me as it's possibly more physically harmful for less of a psychoactive effect.

On that note - @deficiT - have you ever experienced negative bladder symptoms from your dissociative use? Either way, do you mind sharing a few more details about your estimated lifetime usage, and general frequency of use? I ask all disso fans this question essentially as I'm really curious about it and obviously there's such a wide range of variation of experiences as far as bladder damage or other negative physical symptoms.

Last edited:
^ I think that if you're looking for something close to ketamine, with deep holes that can feel like you've somehow transplanted into another reality - then you won't find what you're looking for with any of the stimulating ones which tend to be less perceptual, ie, the PCP analogues, or the diarylethylamines (ephendine, diphenidine, methoxphenidine), and tentatively I would say probably MXE or the newer MXPr either - although as I say, many people do like MXE a lot, it's a very popular drug, so you may feel it is worth a look - and I think I have experienced "M-holes", although a long time ago now, and they are IIRC still less immersive than a K-hole, maybe requiring some kind of "potentiating stimulus", such as a film or TV show, to truly get lost within, whereas with K I can get lost staring at a wall, or at least I could at one point.

2F-DCK and DCK are very close to ketamine though, IMO the closest. Unfortunately I found 2F-DCK essentially unholeable, although it may be possible with a large enough dose. DCK is very much holeable however so given your stated preferences it's surely your best bet here.

I have not tried O-PCE - I believe it is one of the more stimulating dissos, but I have also heard reports that it is quite close to ketamine in some ways, so while I can't personally comment it may also be worth a look (it's also chemically very close to DCK, which can also be referred to as O-PCM, or 2'-OxO-PCM, compared to 2'-OxO-PCE, ie, O-PCE).

To my taste O-PCE is the next grial after MXE, so:

MXE>O-PCE>3-meo-pce>3-meo-pcp>the rest (havent tried the 3-ho´s yet)

Sure MXE was more magic and serotonergic, but OPCE is the closest next big thing. I dont get if it´s a very personal preference or it´s just than people have not give it´s oportunity. Probably the latter.

It´s super euphoric, generative of disso-internal-spaces and easy to hole into too. And quite potent by weight.

The 3-meo´s are more energetic/speedier, less body holing and way less disso spacey, so, basically dissospeeds...

I've just read on Psychonaut Wiki that DCK causes serious threat to health and immune system and on Wikipedia it said it is being used as for immunomodulation

That's some scary ass fucking shit right there

I had been thinking of ordering some as I've not tried any dissociatives other than K, well I have but it was sold to me as K, fuck knows we what it was, horrible I know that much lol

Oh and mxe a few times like a billion years ago, and it looks like there's a K drought around fucksake so hmmm what's similar to K other than DCK, I want to hole, nothing piss weak lol, no poor mans K

Is 3-HO-PCP stimulating then? Or is it like similar to PCP?

You should check out 2F-DCK as that one is pretty damn close to regular Ketamine also MXPr is pretty nice as well and comparable to MXE in many ways. I've had all the 3-MeO's and 3-HO's and all of them are very Euphoric and Mania inducing Dissos that are really easy to get addicted to I use them daily until the batch is gone and it pretty much always turns out bad eventually tho I'm a glutton for punishment and continue going back for more and make the situation more messy. My binges on 3-MeO-PCP/E and 3-HO-PCP/E are what led to losing the woman I was meant to marry this year.

A few weeks ago I was visiting her at our old house and I'd just gotten a 5 gram bag of 4-AcO-DMT a day prior to me findings vial with 1.5 grams of 3-HO-PCE she had confiscated a month earlier from me. Well I ended up going on this heavy Tryptamine/Dissos binge for days and the last thing I remember was taking a 50mg redose orally in the morning after being up all night tripping on 4-AcO-DMT/3-HO-PCE and when the big redose hit i entered an intense hole I which I was shown that are reality is a simulation being generated by an all powerful entity and that everything is in actuality an illusion and this thing loops on forever.

Apparently she is the same woman I end up with in all of my lives and she is guiding light of sorts and of very pure spirit. Slowly the room started to reform around me and I notice I am surrounded by people they are paramedics and have been called because of me going catatonic for an hour or two and bugging out my ex who didn't know what drugs I had taken. A couple weeks prior I'd overdosed on Brorphine and had to be brought back with Narcan so her immediate concern was I was gonna die so I can't get to mad about the situation. Sadly I had all those drugs in my pocket and the hospital took them from me and flushed them down the toilet, at least I didn't get arrested.

They kept me in a psychward over night and gave me a bunch of Ativan due to me acting like a wacko and speaking to them of timeloops and interdimensional beings. As you can imagine the psych's there thought I was skitzophenic or something I told them that I was on PCP. The next day when they came to evaluate me and saw I was "normal" they gave me the boot and I showed back up at my girls to get my backpack and she was obviously super pissed at me.

She would barely talk to me for a week after that and we are best friends to this day so that was really hard on me. But now she is letting me stay over a few days here and there again which is great but I would never use Dissos around her like that again I should have held off till I was alone in my hotel room as I'd still have that stash right now they took a quarter of Shrooms also it fucking sucked was hundreds of dollars in drugs.

Last edited:
all of them are very Euphoric and Mania inducing Dissos that are really easy to get addicted to I use them daily until the batch is gone

Yes I would do that, if I buy a few grams of K I use it daily, I'd sniff the whole lot in one day if I could afford too, but I stretch it out over a few days, even though by day 2 it barely does anything, I legit couldn't save a drug so I need to buy little at a time

But of course this site I found has a minimum spend, I've tried hard to order a small amount but it's legit forcing me to stock pile, I'm going to end up addicted to RC benzos as of course those are on my list too lol, I only wanted a few to test out but nooooo I needed to order 4 different types of RC benzos lol, of course I'm going eat them daily fucksake

That's some story, that's so fucked up, I'd of freaked out, it sounds like a hole and a half

Then coming round and being watched over by paramedics, shit man, I barely like sniffing K around anyone not on anything let alone all that shit you took in front of her

Doesn't she do drugs then? Yeah it could of been worse, you could of been arrested or forced into a nut house for an extended stay lol, all the maddest people swear they're not mad, so try telling them you're not insane luckily they knew you wasn't, some people ain't so lucky

Maybe it wasn't worth the polices time as it was mostly RCs you had in your pocket, apart from the srooms?

Sounds like your Mrs is slowly forgiving you though

I read that 2-fdck is weak and not very dissociative?

I really want these benzos, they're on blotters I could hardly believe my eyes, benzo blotter what the actual fuck haha and I want some dissociative powder to sniff, I've set my order out ready for paypay, need to amend it and buy something other that the DCK though, I'm just worried about customs and shit, I'll end up not buying it as its a tence wait for the postman lol

Payday will come I'll think fuck it and order real K that I don't need to wait 6-14 days for lol

So is 3-ho-pce worth the purchase? Can't really get a good read with this thread? How does it compare to 3-meo-pcp?

I'm getting a bit of this in a week or two. Gonna trial it out. Of the dissos, I've only used MXE and N2O, and while I have 100mg of 3-meo-pcp and a gram of 2f-dck I've never gotten around to trying either.

Anyways, from what I'm reading, 10mg is roughly the 'standard' dose right?

Looking forward to finding out what it's like in comparison to MXE and to seeing how it might combo with psilacetin and a few other psychs.

Last edited:
It is so good man I daydream about this stuff all the time. Mixed it with 4-AcO-DMT most of the time also and it's so epic. I had one of the hardest trips of my life on binge but it's really chill in low doses and better off staying there as I'm sure you will Gravy your a pretty cautious drug user in general. It's not the kinda drug to go off the deep end on but I would be a liar if I didn't say I love it in the midst. For me 3-HO-PCE was super euphoric and dreamy and I spent this day walking mg thru the city and the park and stuff it was so beautiful and I was so happy it was probably on 30mgs with a couple days residual days use built up so I was pretty far out there. It was visual and the environment took on this like deeply saturated and wet look. It was like the whole world in 4k or something it's a really powerful drug, love it.

So, I messed about with this stuff for the past five days straight, and I have to say, I'm rather unimpressed. Common effects are that of MXE and other dissos I've tried; i.e. tinnitus, distancing of the mind from the body, a mild mania, confusion and disorientation at higher doses, spaces appearing larger or emptier than they are (or far away). Least desirably, it induced a mild nausea pretty consistently that wouldn't abate via eating or other general remedies like ginger.

I tried 20mg in one go yesterday, way too dissociating without any positives. Felt alien. In the days prior I tried between 10-25mg daily, split into 2-3 doses. That worked better and provided a mild body buzz I enjoyed (more so than 20mg all at once.)

Generally, I'd say it's an okay disso, with the only utility being added in small doses to psychedelics, benzos, or weed to really kick things into wacky town.

I haven´t tested this one yet nor the 3-oh-pcp, but I would say that any diso that you take after 2 or 3 disso binge continuous is going to be lackluster in any case.

Just give yourself one week at least or better two free of use to really test the nature of the compound

I've been researching this for a few days-
My pack arrived this morning and I took 15mg orally
but now i'm reading conflicting reports about it not being active orally.

I plan on waiting it out as its only been 30 minutes but has anyone else discovered that 3-ho-pce is not active orally?
I hate putting anything in my nose but perhaps I can take it sublingually this weekend when I try it again.

Is 3-HO-PCP stimulating then? Or is it like similar to PCP?
It's no more stimulating than most NMDA-receptor antagonists, and yes, I consider it to be substantially similar to PCP in terms of qualitative effects. It also reputedly has mild affinity for the µ-opioid receptor, and I find myself relaxed on it. Super small doses are very lucid and pleasant. Larger doses start getting nutty, and the full-on hole experience is totally batshit crazy very, very similar to smoking sherm.

EDIT: note, the thread is discussing the eticyclidine (3-HO-PCE), of course, and not the phencyclidine version. They are similar, but PCE's, to me, are more manic, energizing, and psychedelic. And yet a strong 3-HO-PCE trip is not quite as profound as a strong 3-HO-PCP trip… go figure.