• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I just want to clarify with the visuals to me they are spectacular but not because they are overwhelmingly strong. It's not that they aren't wonderful but I'd say 2C-E for example is more visual overall.

It's the way they form and flow that is spectacular. I get a water like vibe from it, the body high pulsates like an electric ocean and the visuals flow and form within that ocean spanning outwards forming beautiful scenery. What's occurring on its horizon and its bright flowing vastness is what makes me love 2c-t-7.

I'll close my eyes and see a bright whitish yellow bird flying through the green, red and blue landscape open my eyes and watch the bird soar and fly deeper before disappearing into the horizon of the vast landscape created on my wall.

It's definitely a lay down and enjoy substance and not a lets take an adventure substance

Last edited:
I'd take 10 mg first, as for some people that is plenty if you are sensitive. Wait 90 min, take 20-30 mg if very slight effect from 10 mg. If still underwhelmed another 90-120 min later, I'd insufflate what's needed of the remaining 5 mg in 1 mg doses with 15 min apart. I think that will work fine and not put you in any danger (like insufflating large doses in one go may).

I would never jump into 35mg of 2ct-7, the drug is just too variable in effects, have had a good trip from 25mg and then an uncomfortable trip from less. Also never snort this chemical (as i stupidly did when i was younger) i had a seizure from less than 10mg of the substance nasally.

This drug is nothing like alot of the 2c-x's in terms of effects that lines up with dosage.

stay safe out there

I would never jump into 35mg of 2ct-7, the drug is just too variable in effects, have had a good trip from 25mg and then an uncomfortable trip from less. Also never snort this chemical (as i stupidly did when i was younger) i had a seizure from less than 10mg of the substance nasally.

This drug is nothing like alot of the 2c-x's in terms of effects that lines up with dosage.

stay safe out there
I disagree with your statement of it having variable effects that don't line up with dosages. Granted my pool of times I've taken it is rather low but, the 3 times I've taken 50mg I've had near identical trips.

With 35mg I had no visuals, experienced no effects to mental space and only felt minor bodily effects. I even tried to kick start it by mixing ketamine with it but to no avail.

The only thing I find bizarre about it is marijuana seems to blunt the effects and make the come up take longer. It takes me around 3 hours to start to go off baseline which quickly climbs in intensity to a +++ after another 30-45 minutes. Once fully engulfed by it marijuana has the synergistic effect you would expect.

In regards to other 2C's I've played with more then once or twice my go to doses for strong fully engulfing trips are usually
2C-E : 21mg
2C-B : 40mg
2C-P : 10mg
2C-T-2 : 30mg
2C-I : 25mg

stay safe out there
Sorry for the late reply, but what are your usual go-to doses with other 2C-x? I will definitely not jump straight into 35mg, seeing that couldbesojs' usual doses are quite a bit higher than mine, but 22-25mg as an initial dose seems reasonable and still fairly responsible to me.

I'd take 10 mg first, as for some people that is plenty if you are sensitive. Wait 90 min, take 20-30 mg if very slight effect from 10 mg. If still underwhelmed another 90-120 min later, I'd insufflate what's needed of the remaining 5 mg in 1 mg doses with 15 min apart. I think that will work fine and not put you in any danger (like insufflating large doses in one go may).
Thanks for your suggestion, but insufflation is out of the picture for me. I just don't feel comfortable snorting 2C-T-7 and I never really enjoyed any IN 2C-x experiences, no matter the dose and regardless of the pain.

Perhaps I will start with the 10-13mg dose I had originally planned as my (potential) redose and take the remaining 22-25mg after 1.5-2 hours, if I need them. Of course there's no way to say for sure, but I do wonder what the likelihood of such an unpredictable and overly sensitive reaction might be.

Alright, took 10mg 2C-T-7 90 minutes ago and I don't feel anything. So I'm pretty confident in taking 25mg for my next trial.

I won't redose any of the T-7, but what are some good and safe combinations I could try? Thought about adding some Esketamine.

Alright, took 10mg 2C-T-7 90 minutes ago and I don't feel anything. So I'm pretty confident in taking 25mg for my next trial.

I won't redose any of the T-7, but what are some good and safe combinations I could try? Thought about adding some Esketamine.
K should be fine with it, I don't think it'll get the T7 going for you though.

Its bizarre, I think it's an all or nothing substance you'll be deep in an ocean of pleasure or have zero effects and barely even feel your toes in the water.

Yeah the 10mg were barely noticeable, but it was a nice day regardless. I had a mild bodyload and very slight perceptual changes but other than that I was practically sober. I'm a bit worried about the nausea though when I decide to do the remaining 25mg. Can sb. elaborate on how much worse the physical side-effects like stomach cramps, nausea, etc. were with T-7 in comparison to the other 2C-x.

The come-up took a really long time and I think I reached peak effects after 2.5 hours, even though my stomach was empty.
Also, the duration seems perfect for me. I hate how short-lasting 2C-B/-C/-D are for me, but even the threshold dose today lasted a good 8 hours.

You gotta plug the 25mgs T-7, then their will be no nausea.

Also will be stronger that way, when it doubt...
Just shove it up your ass 😚

I wouldn't worry about being nauseous, drink some water stick your fingers down your throat one good purge you'll be fine.

Puking sort of goes hand in hand with getting really high one good puke and you're fine.

I have a Japanese friend who can puke into a water bottle and not spill anything what a bizarre skill.

Say there's a solution of 10mg/ml of 2c-t-7 in 99% isopropyl alcohol, what would be the best way to turn it back into solid powder? Simply evaporating the alcohol should suffice, right? Is it possible to form crystals somehow?

Yeah exactly, you can evaporate the isopropyl alcohol. The 2c-t-7 will be left behind.. You could put the solution into some kind of glass container with a flat bottom to evaporate, then you scrape it with a razor blade after it crystalizes in order to minimize (almost eliminate) losses.

You gotta plug the 25mgs T-7, then their will be no nausea.

Also will be stronger that way, when it doubt...
Just shove it up your ass 😚

Be careful.

I'm all about plugging phenethylamines to reduce nausea. 2C-T-7 has hospitalized and killed people when insufflated, though. I've never read of a case of someone dying from taking it orally unless they combined it with other drugs.

The running theory is that its toxicity is in part due to peak plasma levels. So when you take in a way where it hits harder and faster (rectal, intranasal, or injected,) the peak plasma level for that dose is going to be much higher than if you'd taken the same dose orally.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to use it safely rectally. I've done it once myself (but at tiny doses titrated up slowly over a long period of time.) You could theoretically do the same safely if you had a volumetrically dosed solution with a metered dosage nasal sprayer. But I don't think it's good harm reduction to recommend using this particular drug in ways that have so much more added risk.

I opted to dose rectally because I was unsure of where my oral dosage would land. Recommended dosages for 2C-T-7 are all over the place. I was surprised to discover that the time to peak for rectal 2C-T-7 is still really, really long. When I dose other phenethylamines rectally, I feel them within just a few minutes and reach the peak quickly. Of all that I've tried, 2C-T-2 is has the fastest onset and the shortest time to peak. Surprisingly, 2C-T-7 had the longest. I was lucky that I was both hardheaded to 2C-T-7 and was dosing such small amounts, or I would have shot way past my mark.

Also, phenethylamine potency is usually doubled when taken rectally. If that's true for 2C-T-7 (and I suspect it is,) then the rectal equivalent of your first oral dose would be 5mg. Taking 25mg rectally would be 5x that dose, but with significantly more risk of injury or death due to higher peak plasma levels. It might be fine, but I don't think that it would be good harm reduction to recommend taking a 5x equivalent of your first dose by a faster ROA.

I was in a similar situation to you when I trialed 2C-T-7. I started low to be safe, and while I liked the duration well enough, the experience wasn't full or rich at the dosage that I tried. The only smart, safe way that I figured that I could proceed was to continue working my way up through carefully until I got to my target dosage, but that just seemed like it was going to give me more substandard experiences until I ran out before I got to my active dose. In the end, I decided to just sit on it until I was able to get more and test it out properly. The world is full of exotic and interesting psychedelics, and I felt like I could shelve it until I could test it out in a way I felt would be comfortable and rewarding.

Be careful.

I'm all about plugging phenethylamines to reduce nausea. 2C-T-7 has hospitalized and killed people when insufflated, though. I've never read of a case of someone dying from taking it orally unless they combined it with other drugs.

The running theory is that its toxicity is in part due to peak plasma levels. So when you take in a way where it hits harder and faster (rectal, intranasal, or injected,) the peak plasma level for that dose is going to be much higher than if you'd taken the same dose orally.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to use it safely rectally. I've done it once myself (but at tiny doses titrated up slowly over a long period of time.) You could theoretically do the same safely if you had a volumetrically dosed solution with a metered dosage nasal sprayer. But I don't think it's good harm reduction to recommend using this particular drug in ways that have so much more added risk.

I opted to dose rectally because I was unsure of where my oral dosage would land. Recommended dosages for 2C-T-7 are all over the place. I was surprised to discover that the time to peak for rectal 2C-T-7 is still really, really long. When I dose other phenethylamines rectally, I feel them within just a few minutes and reach the peak quickly. Of all that I've tried, 2C-T-2 is has the fastest onset and the shortest time to peak. Surprisingly, 2C-T-7 had the longest. I was lucky that I was both hardheaded to 2C-T-7 and was dosing such small amounts, or I would have shot way past my mark.

Also, phenethylamine potency is usually doubled when taken rectally. If that's true for 2C-T-7 (and I suspect it is,) then the rectal equivalent of your first oral dose would be 5mg. Taking 25mg rectally would be 5x that dose, but with significantly more risk of injury or death due to higher peak plasma levels. It might be fine, but I don't think that it would be good harm reduction to recommend taking a 5x equivalent of your first dose by a faster ROA.

I was in a similar situation to you when I trialed 2C-T-7. I started low to be safe, and while I liked the duration well enough, the experience wasn't full or rich at the dosage that I tried. The only smart, safe way that I figured that I could proceed was to continue working my way up through carefully until I got to my target dosage, but that just seemed like it was going to give me more substandard experiences until I ran out before I got to my active dose. In the end, I decided to just sit on it until I was able to get more and test it out properly. The world is full of exotic and interesting psychedelics, and I felt like I could shelve it until I could test it out in a way I felt would be comfortable and rewarding.
Thanks for the detailed response! I appreciate your advice very much, but I wasn't going to rectally administer 25mg of 2C-T-7 in the first place. That would most likely be too much for me. From the things I've read on here Shadow Cat likes to go all out with his doses, whereas I'm most comfortable in the common-strong dose range (I posted my usual doses for the other 2C-x on the previous page). Furthermore, I only trip like once or twice a month, so I don't really have a tolerance to compensate for.

Usually, I titrate my way up with most substances, but as my 10mg test-dose was barely noticeable and I only have one shot I think I will just bite the bullet and take the 25mg orally.

Be careful.

Yes I would also imagine that rectal administration would share the same risks of intranasal administration through a similar mechanism (excess blood levels). I can't imagine any other mechanism that makes intranasal administration so uniquely dangerous.

Yes I would also imagine that rectal administration would share the same risks of intranasal administration through a similar mechanism (excess blood levels). I can't imagine any other mechanism that makes intranasal administration so uniquely dangerous.

Odd though as nasal 2C-T-7 is reported to have a rapid onset, whereas pfaffed states rectal has a slow come up. I'd love to switch from oral to rectal dosing as the come up orally takes forever. Would also be nice to reduce the material needed, I take 50mg+ as an oral dose. Just not comfortable with the risk however.

Haven't done t7 but have plugged t2 and t4 multiple times each and still notice a long come up; still faster than oral though.

Once a year I take this stuff and every time it blows me away.

Dancing in front of the tv mangled on ketamine and decided to eat a 50mg capsule. Felt it rather quickly ~30 minutes could feel it fighting the ketamine for space and control in my brain.

Had an all out dry heaving puke session for at least 15 minutes at some point then lost track of time.

There were all the usual components of colors and beautiful bullshit then these little scenes started playing, I would watch the scene form -- small Korean lady store owner interaction and I'd see it then I'd go into the scene and the little loop and realize this isn't real. I had enough with this belligerent lady whos house I was building who wanted me to take away lumber arguing with her back and forth in a loop realizing I'm in bed then going back to building her house over and over.

Yeah 2ct-7 is a strange one. I could never imagine a 50mg dose after i had some kind of seizure from it ages ago albeit stupidly mangled of gbl and snorted two doses in one. I felt reckless back then. Thats when you know you are using psychdelics for the wrong reasons.

Oral i never pushed more than 30mg though i can see 50mg being ok if you have trialled doses in past